User Lists: 0

KevinFeige

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By KevinFeige

Superman's high-end feats make them look pale in comparison. He clears.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops hard at 1. Rebirth Superman is trash.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman's high-end feats make them look pale in comparison. He clears.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d8c2337e0697
deactivated-5d8c2337e0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He oneshots everyone except for may be Saitama. He withstood the pressure and heat of the earth's core , making him planetary level in durability. And then there's a small brawl between them and Supes clears.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Toratorn

@mountacnologia said:
@toratorn said:

That was exactly my reaction when Rebirth Superman got his ass blitzed by a steamroller.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn:

- He was able endure being inside the earth’s inner core for an extended period of time, resisting not only the pressure but heat as well. That's 36,00,000 atm , and for comparison the pressure on the surface is 1 atm. Never mind temps easily exceeding thousands of degrees ( 6000 to be precise )

- He also supported the JL weight of the watch tower space station falling to earth at Mach 20+.speeds. ( —Trinity ). The only reason why he struggled was due to it falling against him. Kind of like Routh Superman initially struggling to catch the plain but easily holding up once the force was gone.

- He moved fast enough to inetercept a bullet fired at Lois at point blank range despite being several miles away when Deathstroke pulled the trigger. — Action Comics (the deathstroke issue). He has also flown from the daily planet to metropolis in seconds.

-Rebuilt the entire moon.

-Threw doomsday to the other side of the world and punched Bizarro to the moon.

-Punched the World Forger ( although it's avatar ) hard enough to create a continent sizes hole.

-Created a hurricane . https://i.imgur.com/q7bblOT.jpg

I know he's weaker compared to the other incarnations but certainly not weak enough to lose to the likes of these guys.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EineFaust

I understand you know nothing about Rebirth Superman.

Read acual comics before shitty statement.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Toratorn

@mountacnologia said:

@toratorn:

- He was able endure being inside the earth’s inner core for an extended period of time, resisting not only the pressure but heat as well. That's 36,00,000 atm , and for comparison the pressure on the surface is 1 atm. Never mind temps easily exceeding thousands of degrees.

That's not impressive and he almost died in the prciepr on top of that.

- He also supported the JL weight of the watch tower space station falling to earth at Mach 20+.speeds. ( —Trinity ). The only reason why he struggled was due to it falling against him. Kind of like Routh Superman initially struggling to catch the plain but easily holding up once the force was gone.

That's, like, a city lvl feat at best. Not impressive. He also failed to stop a falling turtle with impact force of 1 megaton. Like, got completely overpowered by it.

- He moved fast enough to inetercept a bullet fired at Lois at point blank range despite being several miles away when Deathstroke pulled the trigger. — Action Comics (the deathstroke issue). He has also flown from the daily planet to metropolis in seconds.

In the same issue he also got hurt and outsped by Deathstroke in h2h. And isn't Daily Planet already in Metropolis? Lol.

He also failed to react to darts, got blitzed by a fish and a pterosaur, and got taken off guard by a freaking steamroller. And also couldn't outspeed a guy who struggled to tag Batman (Damage).

-Rebuilt the entire moon.

-Threw doomsday to the other side of the world and punched Bizarro to the moon.

Considering the amount of times Superman failed to do stuff less impressive than that in Rebirth, these might as well be outliers.

-Punched the World Forger ( although it's avatar ) hard enough to create a continent sizes hole.

While massively amped.

-Created a hurricane . https://i.imgur.com/q7bblOT.jpg

This is a mid-tier feat.

I know he's weaker compared to the other incarnations but certainly not weak enough to lose to the likes of these guys.

He has more embarassing low ends than he has decent showinfs and even his high ends are inconsistent in relation to each other.

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wrathofthebrad

Consistent Rebirth Superman don't clears.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By EineFaust

@wrathofthebrad:

What is "consistent" for you?

What is consistent for you is only his extremely low-end feat,isn't it?

BTW,you don't know the fact that low-end feats before Superman Reborn is meaningless because Superman is depowerd, don't you?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn:

How is staying inside the earth's core with pressure exceeding 36,00,000 atm and temp above 6000 degrees NOT an impressive feat ? Everyone apart from may be Naruto and Saitama will get instantly vaporized by that kind of pressure. I will tell you the math. That kind of pressure is equivalent to a weight of 3,600,000,000 kg right on your head. This combined with the temperature easily exceeding 6000 degrees. Only Naruto and Saitama can tank this.

And his impressive feats are outliers , whereas his low end feats are called consistent , huh ? Why don't we call the "low end" feats as outliers ? Because he's done things wayyyy more impressive than that to the point "outliers" wouldn't apply to that.

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wrathofthebrad

@einefaust said:

@wrathofthebrad:

What is "consistent" for you?

What is consistent for you is only his extremely low-end feat,isn't it?

BTW,you don't know that low-end feats before Superman Reborn is measuresless because Superman is depowerd, don't you?

Consistent use of high end feats is for me, to just use them if not more than 90% of that characters feats are far below his high end feats.

Which is like people normally do, except for a few characters like Superman.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wrathofthebrad:

So,Superman murderstomps.

Even very weakened Superman can shatter planet with jumping.

Superman can re-built entire moon from countless number of asteroid in less than minute.

There is more and more though, i am tired.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Toratorn

@mountacnologia: withstanding pressure of 360 000 tons on your head is a trash feat. That's barely the weight of Empire State Building. Any self-respecting mid tier would no sell it like nothing.

6000 degrees? Weak. That's like, only 4 times more heat than what is required to melt steel and less than 2 times the heat that's required to melt tungsten. Regular-ass lightning has temperatures much higher than that. G.A.R.B.A.G.E.

Having city block lvl durability would be more than enough to no sell both the pressure and temperature inside Earth's core. And Rebirth Superman almost freaking died there, lmao. Lol at Nardo trash being the only ones capable of that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn:

Sorry I made a mistake in calculation. Make it 10 times the weight of Empire State building.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mountacnologia: difference in one order of magnitude doesn't make it significantly more impressive. Everything I said about having city block level durability and mid tiers no selling? That still applies.

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wrathofthebrad

@einefaust said:

@wrathofthebrad:

Superman can re-built entire moon from countless number of asteroid in less than minute.

Can you read?

By using inconsistent high end outliers stomps Rebirth Superman sure, but consistent Rebirth Superman still don't clears.

I'm also tired about users here always wanting special rules for their favourites, while at the same time lowballing other characters.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@einefaust said:

@wrathofthebrad:

Can you read?

By using inconsistent high end outliers stomps Rebirth Superman sure, but consistent Rebirth Superman still don't clears.

I'm also tired about users here always wanting special rules for there favourites, while at the same time lowballing other characters.

Can you undersdtand that low-end feats before Superman Reborn is meaningless because Superman is hugely depowerd?

Off course, I know you can't.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 nwname  Moderator

Can stop at 1 can clear. No consistency whatsoever, likely even worse than other Marvel/DC characters.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You don't know the fact that Superman was hugely depowerd before Superman Reborn.

Read actual comics about Superman before showing that you know nothing about Superman.

UlttraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Ichigo is hellverse VL version , than superman can stop here , if not , then he likely clear.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only ones that give Superman a fight are Saitama and Naruto

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By EineFaust

@cromulor:

Do you know that Superman after Superman Reborn is far stronger than his previous self?

He has descent feats to put him above Post Crisis Superman.

Off course

Rebirth Superman=New 52 Superman=Post Crisis Superman

though.

UlttraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@einefaust: Hellverse version of VL Ichigo the strongest version(or at least the one with the biggest aoe) which version supposed to be able to destroy the hell.

AbsolvedOfSin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wrathofthebrad said:
@einefaust said:

@wrathofthebrad:

Can you read?

I'm also tired about users here always wanting special rules for there favourites, while at the same time lowballing other characters.

Can you undersdtand that low-end feats before Superman Reborn is meaningless because Superman is hugely depowerd?

Off course, I know you can't.

Was it pre Superman Reborn where he said he doesn't know how to destroy a device that can withstand the heat of Earths core? Was it pre Superman Reborn when he said he needed multiple punches to destroy an asteroid he stated was less than mile wide? Was it pre Superman Reborn when he was unable to stop Jimmy Olsen turned into a turtle falling from the sky at a force of only 1 megaton? Nah but him shattering a planet of unknown size while weakened and near death is consistent despite him not having a single other feat that even comes close to this level? Like i don't take too seriously feats of Superman struggling to stop an elephant or getting run over by a steam roller or getting KO'd by a bazooka or getting KO'd by a WW2 mortar shell, or getting KO'd by Batman whistling, etc... because those are way, WAY too low for someone like Superman but at the same time i expect people not to be hypocritical to take an outlier feat seriously, lets find a middle ground for where the character operates at because Superman is not someone who gets knocked out by bazookas the same way he is not someone who shatters planets while near dying just by jumping of them, get a grip.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By EineFaust

@absolvedofsin:

How big is Hell?

@ulttrashaggy:

Do you understand his middle-end feat is above planetary?

He resisted Ultraviolet Spectrum radiation which is enough to destroy earth. He re-built entire moon from piece of asteroid in less than munute. His battle with Rogol Zar shocked entire phantom zone, His only jumping in weakened state destroyed entire planet,His energy can move entire Prime Earth into near the Dark Multiverse,etc,etc.

Withuout above multiversal feats, he has ton of middle end feats to put him above planetary.

What you quoted is Superman's extremely low-end feats.

If you want to use low-end feat only,make thread for yourself.

AbsolvedOfSin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@einefaust: Do you understand his middle-end feat is above planetary?

Do you understand that they are not?

He resisted Ultraviolet Spectrum radiation whiuch is enough to destroy earth. He re-built entire moon from piece of asteroid in less than munute. His battle with Rogol Zar shocked entire phantom zone, His only jumping in weakened state destroyed entire planet,etc,etc.

No he resisted the radiation that can after repeated blasts destroy a core of a planet and he used his X-ray shields to do so, he didn't tank it by himself. Rebuilding the Moon is cool but the Moon is 50 times smaller than Earth, so far from planetary. Superman, Zod and Rogol rocked the entire phantom zone which is a statement as useful as someone like Hulk shaking infinite number of dimensions, when that same Rogol needs a literal device to blow up a planet cause he can't do with his own power. The planet in a weakend state is nonsense.

Withuout above multiversal feats, he has ton of middle end feats to put him above planetary.

Superman doesn't have a single multiversal let alone above a multiversal feat, you have to be out of your mind to think Superman is anything even approaching multiversal.

Yes because you think him busting planets while near dying and by jumping is a feat that makes sense for him considering he has a ton of anti-feats that go against it.

If you wanna only use outliers, i suggest you do the same in the mean time, Superman is not a planet buster any more than he is a guy that get's knocked out by bazookas.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That gauntlet is in hella wrong order. Supes isn't beating Meliodas, he struggles with Meruem, and with Yusuke. The rest he probably beats.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By EineFaust

@absolvedofsin said:

@einefaust: Do you understand his middle-end feat is above planetary?

Do you understand that they are not?

He resisted Ultraviolet Spectrum radiation whiuch is enough to destroy earth. He re-built entire moon from piece of asteroid in less than munute. His battle with Rogol Zar shocked entire phantom zone, His only jumping in weakened state destroyed entire planet,etc,etc.

No he resisted the radiation that can after repeated blasts destroy a core of a planet and he used his X-ray shields to do so, he didn't tank it by himself. Rebuilding the Moon is cool but the Moon is 50 times smaller than Earth, so far from planetary. Superman, Zod and Rogol rocked the entire phantom zone which is a statement as useful as someone like Hulk shaking infinite number of dimensions, when that same Rogol needs a literal device to blow up a planet cause he can't do with his own power. The planet in a weakend state is nonsense.

Superman doesn't have a single multiversal let alone above a multiversal feat, you have to be out of your mind to think Superman is anything even approaching multiversal.

Yes because you think him busting planets while near dying and by jumping is a feat that makes sense for him considering he has a ton of anti-feats that go against it.

If you wanna only use outliers, i suggest you do the same in the mean time, Superman is not a planet buster any more than he is a guy that get's knocked out by bazookas.

I understand you want to extremely lowball Superman.

So, I have nothing to tell you because you will ignore all of them.

It can't be any debate between you and me.

BTW, he has ton of above multiversal feats which are outlier for you.Now,I know who you were.

You have been banned and banned and banned. what cause you to hete Superman?

Your obsession with Superman is like Lex Luthor.

AbsolvedOfSin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@einefaust:

I understand you want to extremely lowball Superman.

So, I have nothing to tell you because you will ignore all of them.

It can't be any debate between you and me.

If i wanted to extremely lowball Superman i would take his feats of getting KO'd by a bazooka, struggling to stop an elephant, struggling to stop a falling turtle, getting KOd by Batman whistling seriously but i don't.

But jut because i don't think Superman is an above planetary character like you do that must mean i am "extremely" lowballing him, it can't be that you just are highballing him.

Probably not since you think try to use out of context and outlier feats to argue for Superman.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By EineFaust

@absolvedofsin:

Do you understand that Superman has ton of universal or multiversal feats since Superman Reborn?

Off course, they are high-end feats though, they have been done in JL(main line of DC) or Superman or Action Comic.

Without them,Superman has ton of planetary feat like Jumping feat or Throwing doomsday to the other side of the world and punching Bizarro to the moon, for example.

And You intentionally ignore the fact that Superman always hold back if it is not necessary.

In conclusion, you intentionally lowball SUperman. Off course I know who you are. You will tell shitty downplay again.

I am tired of you. How many time are you banned and do you get new alt?

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@einefaust: Luthor is at least intelligent and convincing to make up for it.

This troll thinks both the comics and the author is lying and Rebirth Superman needs to re-perform his previous canon feats from 1985-2015 in order to be herald tier, which is objectively stupid & illogical

AbsolvedOfSin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@einefaust: Do you understand that Superman has ton of universal or multiversal feats since Superman Reborn?

Name me a few.

Off course, they are high-end feats though, they have been done in JL(main line of DC) or Superman or Action Comic.

They are outliers, because they are inconsistent with 95% of other Supermans showings.

Without them,Superman has ton of planetary feat like Jumping feat or Throwing doomsday to the other side of the world and punching Bizarro to the moon, for example.

The jumping feat is the only planetary feat, the other 2 are not.

And You intentionally ignore the fact that Superman always hold back if it is not necessary.

How does one hold back their durability?

In conclusion, you intentionally lowball SUperman. Off course I know who you are. You will tell shitty downplay again.

Saying Superman is not above planetary is lowballing? You need your head checked.

I think you are confusing me for someone else here, because this is my only account. Are you an alt of someone?

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3:

Yeah.

If we take low-end feats as only "credible" feats, We can put PostCrisis Superman or New52 Superman below even street level.

We know how idiotic it is though(because Rebirth Superman is fusion of PreFP Superman and New52 Superman), he is obsessed with his "Weakling Rebirth Superman" despite he has been banned many times.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman clears. He’s far faster and he can oneshot all of the characters here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@einefaust:

Just ignore that guy dude. Like he will always downplay Superman even if there is no reason. The same thing happened a few hours back. Endless vs Thought Robot ? "Endless stomp" . Reason ? He doesn't know shit. He'll just make up some nonsense which is completely wrong in order to downplay Superman when he realises he cannot resort to the true facts.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#41 morpheus_  Moderator

@absolvedofsin: is banned.

@xlr87t3 said:

@einefaust: Luthor is at least intelligent and convincing to make up for it.

This troll thinks both the comics and the author is lying and Rebirth Superman needs to re-perform his previous canon feats from 1985-2015 in order to be herald tier, which is objectively stupid & illogical

Given that you were on your last warning prior to this, this is goodbye.

@absolvedofsin:

Do you understand that Superman has ton of universal or multiversal feats since Superman Reborn?

I also don't believe for a second that Superman has any universal or multiversal feats since Superman: Reborn. Am I lowballing him, ignoring context or can I freely not share your inflated opinion?

Don't be so absolute in judgment. Especially since you have an alt of your own.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By EineFaust

@morpheus_:

Onepunching World Forger and his new multiverse is not multiversal feat?

Destroying dimensional barrier by Mr Mxy in Superman Reborn? Breaking out of Hypertime in Axtion Comic# 1000?

I know they are Super high-end feat and I will not use them though.

Anyway, I don't want more futile debate. Thank you for stopping.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Multiverse busting Superman blinks

KevinFeige

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morpheus_: Sorry to ask but is xlr ban for good ?

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The editor of the JL comic confirmed that not only did Superman not bust any multiverse he didn't bust the 6th dimension either and he never one-shot Forger just knocked him down

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'd beat everyone in the gauntlet at the same time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Clears, Superman without his idiot bad written feats tops everyone here!

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers:

Do you know that the editor confirmed he confused former multiverse with new multiverse WF created?

He only said that Superman didn't destroy former multiverse.

Statement without context is harmful.