Reapers(Mass Effect) VS The Empire(Star Wars)

• 102 results
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Superparody

Reapers have Hyper Drives(for Balance issues) 
Empire is at the level of power they had during A New Hope(yes they have Death Star) 
who wins? 

thetitan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By thetitan0

reapers wipe out all life in the galaxy. they win

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PrinceIMC

Yup the Reapers would be able to indoctrinate organics as they go and take over I think.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Red_Blade

We haven't seen much of the Reapers outside of one of them destroying a few cruisers

But if their is a large number of them like at the end of ME2 then they stomp

Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Braise
@Red_Blade said:
" We haven't seen much of the Reapers outside of one of them destroying a few cruisers  But if their is a large number of them like at the end of ME2 then they stomp "
I guess it's my fault I waltz in here not expecting major spoilers.
 Anyhow, Reapers win.
ComicVince888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ComicVince888

Sorry to bump, but:

A single shot from a medium turbolaser of a star destroyer has the destructive force of about 200 gigatons of TNT.  A reaper ship was harmed by a Mass Effect dreadnought's main guns, which is about 45 kilotons of TNT. 

Note that a gigaton = a billion tons and a kiloton = a thousand tons, so a gigaton = a  million kilotons.

And those are the medium turbolasers.  A heavy turbolaser has the destructive force in the teratons, and there are numerous amounts of these weapons on a star destroyer.

In fact, single manned starfighters from Star Wars are more powerful then huge dreadnoughts from Mass Effect.

Therefore, statistically speaking a single star destroyer could take on the entire known Mass Effect galaxy's fleets in a battle, reapers included, and win easily.

This isn't taking into account the huge numerical and industrial difference: Star Wars had millions of inhabited worlds and had data on every star system in their Galaxy.  Mass Effect had explored less than 1% of the planets in the Milky Way.

The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Mango

Until the reapers show more of what they are capable of, I don't see them winning.

TheK1ng0fK1ng5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheK1ng0fK1ng5

Umm.. Death Star for the win?

Avatar image for greenflashlight
Greenflashlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Greenflashlight

Reapers we dont know much about them but if the death star can be destoryed by ewoks I am betting on the Reapers

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By ReVamp

Reapers, easily.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanroygrant

@ReVamp said:

Reapers, easily.

desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By desmond006

Reapers wipe out the galaxy every once in a while so I'll go with them.

sithlord_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sithlord_1

this in my opinion is a win for the empire...

a single imperial class star destroyer is almost the same size as the largest of the reapers (harbinger/soverign). a super class star destroyer dwarfs a reaper of any class. a single reaper can be destroyed by 4 ME ships which fire 38 KILOTONS of firepower each, a single imperial class star destroyer fires heavy turbo laser batteries of which it has 250 per ship each of which fires in the GIGATONS of damage PER SHOT!! also a star destroyers batteries have an effective range of over 10kilometers, massively increased if theres a command ship like the super star destroyer EXECUTOR, or even bigger the Eclipse class star dreadnaught which is about 40kilometers long and made from quantum armour, has a planet cracking superlaser within its arsenal and 1000 heavy turbolaser batteries, could probably ram a reaper and not even realise it had done it.

now for the coup de grais .... a reaper requires it to be, at its most effectiveness in a 0 GEE environment, this means that it can put all its mass effect cores into its shielding, The empire would deploy interdictor cruisers which would create a planetary stength gravity well that would require every reaper to engage in battle with the empires star destroyers to pull power from its mass effect cores to reduces its mass to manuver and hence draw power from its shields making them even easier to breach, the star destoryers would then clean up rather efficiently, as for a land battle .... the empire probably would not put time and effort into such a thing and more then likely bombard the planet back into the stone age or with the deathstar reduce the planet to debris.

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By steelhound56

The Empire has got this

Comparing a single Star Destroyer to a single Reaper

Firepower: Star Destroyer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reaper. A single turbolaser shot has destructive force in the gigatons. A single turbolaser shot would punch through a Reaper like they were made of paper.

Shields: Star Destroyer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reaper. Star Destroyer Shields are more powerful by a significant margin. Reaper shields were taken by down somewhere in the 50 kiloton range guns. Star Destroyer's shields are not even going to be taxed by that amount of force.

Manuverability: Reaper (I'll give them that), but single manned fighters and squadrons can keep up with them in a 0G environment

Numbers: Empire. A galaxy spanning military with tens of thousands of dreadnoughts, Star Destroyers, and other military craft.

Let's not forget, the Empire has Force sensitives like Palpatine, who can create a dark side storm that can ravage an entire planet, and swallow fleets of starships.

Vader is no joke either, he alone could probably stem and turn the tide in a ground based conflict with indoctrinated husks and other Reaper ground troops.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By Deranged Midget

@desmond006 said:

Reapers wipe out the galaxy every once in a while so I'll go with them.

Every 50,000 years or so, yes.

@steelhound56 said:

The Empire has got this

Comparing a single Star Destroyer to a single Reaper

Firepower: Star Destroyer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reaper. A single turbolaser shot has destructive force in the gigatons. A single turbolaser shot would punch through a Reaper like they were made of paper.

Shields: Star Destroyer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reaper. Star Destroyer Shields are more powerful by a significant margin. Reaper shields were taken by down somewhere in the 50 kiloton range guns. Star Destroyer's shields are not even going to be taxed by that amount of force.

Manuverability: Reaper (I'll give them that), but single manned fighters and squadrons can keep up with them in a 0G environment

Numbers: Empire. A galaxy spanning military with tens of thousands of dreadnoughts, Star Destroyers, and other military craft.

Let's not forget, the Empire has Force sensitives like Palpatine, who can create a dark side storm that can ravage an entire planet, and swallow fleets of starships.

Vader is no joke either, he alone could probably stem and turn the tide in a ground based conflict with indoctrinated husks and other Reaper ground troops.

Excellent post.

The Reapers are for the most part featless. They've claimed to eliminate all advanced life in the Galaxy every 50,000 years, but it's never said how long it's taken. Besides that, the Death Star can destroy a planet in a single blast. Reapers haven't shown that type of firepower.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By AtPhantom

@Deranged Midget said:

The Reapers are for the most part featless. They've claimed to eliminate all advanced life in the Galaxy every 50,000 years, but it's never said how long it's taken. Besides that, the Death Star can destroy a planet in a single blast. Reapers haven't shown that type of firepower.

Actually I think Liara at one point mentions how it took over a thousand years to wipe out the Protheans.

Also, did you just modded? Congrats.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Deranged Midget

@AtPhantom: It was best speculation and it might've differed each time, but yes, she stated that.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AtPhantom

@Deranged Midget said:

@AtPhantom: It was best speculation and it might've differed each time, but yes, she stated that.

I'm pretty sure she knew the timeline of the fall of the Protheans for a fact. She speculated on how much it would take for the Reapers to wipe them out.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By agentxx

empire stomp via sheer numbers and fire power

go to fact pile and see why and the stats difference.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Laurcus

Sidious solos. Seriously, unless you're gonna specify non-EU, teleporting planet busting Sidious warps around the galaxy one shotting Reapers with Force Lightning. And even if a Reaper gets a lucky shot on him, his soul just jumps to one of his tons of clone bodies.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21  Edited By SavageDragon

Interesting posts. I agree that the Empire has got this but nearly loses everything. Star Destroyers size and fire powered are really underated. 3 of them can glass a planet surface and take out dozens of Reapers. The thing people forget is the Galactic Empire doesnt "lose" against the rebels after Episode 6. They still have a massive domineering armada with a huge structure of resources set up.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By niBBit

Yeah the Reapers are inconsistent as well. IIRC it took multiple orbital strikes from either the Normandy or the Quardian Ships or both to take down the Reaper Destroyer on Rannoch but when you are at London you take down an Reaper Destroyer on foot with 1-2 shots with the M-Cain.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By ShootingNova

Would the Empire include Palpatine? He alone soloes fleets.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

The empire with Palpatine definitely wins.

Without Palpatine the reapers have more of a chance if they visit the uncharted zones and build up their army with indoctrinated aliens before moving to the outer rims and then pushing towards Coruscant, this still could fail though

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Deranged Midget

@AtPhantom: That's debatable considering that the Protheans in turn were a far more developed and united species than the state of the current galaxy was.

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By steelhound56

@Laurcus said:

Sidious solos. Seriously, unless you're gonna specify non-EU, teleporting planet busting Sidious warps around the galaxy one shotting Reapers with Force Lightning. And even if a Reaper gets a lucky shot on him, his soul just jumps to one of his tons of clone bodies.

While Sidious is powerful, he's not a planet buster. He can conjure a Force storm that can ravage the surface of a planet, but he cant physically destroy one like The Death Star can.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#27  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

The Empire wins. The Reapers aren't that powerful, and their weapons aren't all that good at long range. Fact is, Star Wars tech is vastly superior to Mass Effect tech. That's the bottom line; the Reapers wouldn't last that long.

@AtPhantom said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Actually I think Liara at one point mentions how it took over a thousand years to wipe out the Protheans.

Also, did you just modded? Congrats.

It's worth noting that the Reapers enslaved the Protheans, and they slowly died out over the centuries. That and there were small facilities that tried to hold out, like the one on Ilos. The Reapers...

... the Reapers...

Hold on, BioWare! That's a plothole! You said that the Reapers enslaved the Protheans before wiping them out! Why would a species whose sole purpose is to destroy even bother with slaves once they've completely conquered the galaxy?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#28  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Deranged Midget said:

@AtPhantom: That's debatable considering that the Protheans in turn were a far more developed and united species than the state of the current galaxy was.

Maybe. We don't necessarily know that for sure. Two factors:

1. The Reapers come when civilization has reached its "peak"; I'd assume this is around the time where A.I. was perfected, or when they gained "independence" and created their own society (Geth). So "current" civilization reached the level that the Protheans reached in the past. So it's possible they were at the same level. It might not be that the Protheans really were more advanced; perhaps their tech simply looked different or just suited the needs of the Protheans. We don't know if it really was more advanced, or if it was a matter of perception (or Liara was wrong, but I doubt it)

2. We don't know how much tech the Protheans built during the invasion. If it took thousands of years, then perhaps that is when they built the beacons and other technology that survived.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AtPhantom

@Deranged Midget said:

...Are we talking about the same thing here?

@JediXMan said:

It's worth noting that the Reapers enslaved the Protheans, and they slowly died out over the centuries. That and there were small facilities that tried to hold out, like the one on Ilos. The Reapers...

... the Reapers...

Hold on, BioWare! That's a plothole! You said that the Reapers enslaved the Protheans before wiping them out! Why would a species whose sole purpose is to destroy even bother with slaves once they've completely conquered the galaxy?

The Reapers weren't out to destroy. They were out to build more Reapers, and the Protheans were a means to that end.

And even if their purpose was only to destroy, why wouldn't a race of slaves you can use for subterfuge and later throw to the meat grinder to avoid endangering yourself be useful?

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Deranged Midget

@JediXMan: Good point and I hope at this point, nothing would be regarded as spoilers, but I'll throw them up anyways.

Javik is just a mere soldier, yet he showed significant knowledge compared to that of the brilliant minds of the "current galaxy. It's hard to imagine how much smarter the actual scientists, etc were of his time.

@AtPhantom said:

...Are we talking about the same thing here?

Liara's speculation regarding ow long it would take to eliminate a galaxy and their most advanced civilizations?

The Reapers weren't out to destroy. They were out to build more Reapers, and the Protheans were a means to that end.

And even if their purpose was only to destroy, why wouldn't a race of slaves you can use for subterfuge and later throw to the meat grinder to avoid endangering yourself be useful?

Exactly, they could've been building an army, cannon fodder if you will, to help them rally against ground forces against the following civilizations and what not. It could be said that the Reapers might've done this with each "extermination".

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AtPhantom

@Deranged Midget said:

Liara's speculation regarding ow long it would take to eliminate a galaxy and their most advanced civilizations?

Yeah, what's debatable about that? I'm not questioning that she was clearly speculating on how long it would take to wipe out the current cycle. But she clearly knew how long it would take for the Protheanss to be wiped.

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Crimsonlord53

The reaper don't "wipe out" they harvest.

Empire win's

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Deranged Midget

@AtPhantom: Oh no, I wasn't debating the extinction clock for the Protheans, I was stating the speculation and comparison for how long it would've taken the Reapers to eliminate the current Galaxy.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AtPhantom

@Deranged Midget: Glad we're on the same page then.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Deranged Midget

@AtPhantom: As am I. Speaking of which, what's your favourite instalment in the trilogy?

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Deranged Midget

@steelhound56: Come on mate, you know better than to insult someone.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AtPhantom

@Deranged Midget said:

@AtPhantom: As am I. Speaking of which, what's your favourite instalment in the trilogy?

Not sure. It would probably be the third, if it weren't for that retarded ending business. I've yet to see that extended cut though. Does it fix anything?

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Deranged Midget
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AtPhantom

@Deranged Midget: Maybe that's all that's needed for me. I'll check it out.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Deranged Midget

@AtPhantom: It's free, so why not. I'm debating whether or not to get the Leviathan DLC.

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By steelhound56

@Deranged Midget: My apologies. It was late, and I was having trouble validating code for my scripting class

fixed

sithlord_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By sithlord_1

of recent i have discovered that the effective range of a star destroyer is alot more than 10kilometers.... another problem the repaers would have is breaching a planets shield that any planet the empire controls has ... these planetary shields can absorb orbital bombardment by a fleet of start destroyers numbering over 8 ISD's they cannot be bypassed by flying through them either to land on a planet protected at any point by a shield you have to land beyond its influence a planet like coruscant has a shield that covers the entire planet and so cannot be circumvented in any way and heavily populated planets all had this type of shield. in the end it would all boil down to numbers and firepower...

The reapers number at most 20,000 its probably alot less somewhere closer to 12,000 as they can develop only 1 sentient reaper during a cycle and a cycle is once every 50,000yrs although that was only after they created the mass relays prior to that i would hazard that a cycle was once every 100,000yrs or so they created the mass relays to reduce the time between cycles.

The empire at its height had somewhere between 25 and 37 thousand ISD's, and atleast 15 SSD's of the executor class and other types of star destroyers at its disposal, each of these ships would be capable of destroying entire fleets of reapers before a reaper could get within range of a star destroyer to do any damage what-so-ever, also the empire stopped production on the ISD to make way for the Type II ISD which had better armour, more weapons and was slightly larger then type 1 the real size comes from the SSD superstar destroyer or star dreadnaught which no matter which sorce you read from is a ship of gigantic proportions with an insane amount of firepower.

both sides like to use numbers and sheer size to overwhelm there enemies but trying to overwhelm an enemy the size of the galactic empire when your outnumbered to begin with just wont work, 12.000 vs anything up to 37,000 isnt a plan thats going to win, even if the reapers started out in the rim worlds the emperor would certainly sense the reapers killing poorly protected worlds off and most likely any imperial garrisons that were placed on outter rim worlds militarily speaking the reapers are out classed, out numbered and out gunned also like i have stated before interdictor cruisers would play a role in the reapers utter destruction.

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MorganFreeman

Here's the thing: the Reapers were so good at wiping out the galaxy every 50,00 years because every new galactic civilization unknowingly planned itself around their ultimate control point: the Citadel. That was their biggest advantage in The Cycle every single time. They struck quickly and effectively while gaining important intelligence of the galaxy before anyone knows what happened. The Empire is not headquartered in the Citadel. The element of surprise isn't a factor here.

The only thing the Reapers can utilize to win is indoctrination. If they can indoctrinate leading Empire officials then perhaps they can turn the Empire head over heels through internal conflicts, then strike when the Empire is weak. Going into a straight firefight is going to get the Reapers' collective backside handed to them. The Reapers are the sort of foes who are best finished off quickly as they are excellent at war through attrition. The Reapers fought the Protheans for centuries after all and can live for millions of years.

But I'm picking the Empire. Sidious would not fall for indoctrination once he finds out about it (and I wager he would find out about attempted mind control fairly quickly, especially if he is the target) and he would go on to plan counter strategies accordingly. And if I recall, Sidious himself can summon a force storm which engulfs dozens of capital ships. And he has the Death Star with him. Should indoctrination be such a large issue that only Sidious himself can avoid it then he can always turn to droid pilots, engineers, etc.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

Reapers get curbstomped. Their weapons max out at 500 or so kilotons per shot. A star destroyer's heavy turbolasers bring about 10 terratons per shot. So a single star destroyer could literally just sit down and let the ENTIRE reaper fleet fire at them and it wouldn't do anything. Not to mention, reaper shields are absolute sh!t against non-kinetic weapons, and guess what Turbolasers are? Directed energy weapons. Heck, even TIE fighters would chew up Reaper ships with their kiloton level laser cannons. On the ground, the reapers have a much better chance, but the thing is that the Reapers will never get to engage in ground battles as they're easily slaughtered in space.

The absolute maximum number of capital ship class reapers is 200,000, assuming they really have been around for 10 billion years, along with an unknown number of destroyers. However, the entire reaper fleet together doesn't have the firepower to bring down the shields of a single, solitary, lone Star Destroyer. A star destroyer that could swat away the reapers with it's anti-fighter weaponry or outright obliterate them with it's anti-capital ship turbolasers. The Reapers have only one chance, and that is bumrushing backwater worlds and breaking their standard protocols and just cranking out all the reapers they can from each world, rather than methodically making one reaper per species. They also better hope they can reverse engineer Star Wars' tech or else they'll be stomped each time they meet anything more serious than an armed corvette.

sithlord_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By sithlord_1

tbh am not sure indoctrination would work with something the size of the empire... its just too big, mass effects galaxy has only a fraction of its planets inhabited, the star wars galaxy has thousands of worlds inhabited, on a power lvl the reapers have shown they can destory evolution, the star wars universe at some point had the ability to create a star system namely the corellian system i believe thats what centerpoint station was created for. and as for troops ... the empire could if needed clone thousands of them as and when required and they dont even need to be trained there training is given to them when there in there spiratii clone cylinders, they come out fully trained and ready to go to war.

ok i'll give the reapers this... on the ground would prolly do better against the empire than they would in space but not overly so... destroyer reapers are tough but an AT AT at max firepower would prolly hull it in a single shot then you have AT ST's which are large enough to stomp most reaper ground troops with there firepower, then you can argue that the empire has the dark troopers as well which arent so much man as machine and would likely wipe out large numbers of reaper troops individually ... then you have possibly the ultimate combatant ... Vader

as for the reapers reverse engineering empire tech ... not sure it would or could work there tech works of of mass effect cores they would have to remove these for a massive fusion core that would more then likely require them to remove there organic parts which would then make them just machines with no intelligence... also not all reapers are sentient most of them are controlled by sentient reapers although its difficult to tell which are and which arent although all harbinger/soveriegn class reapers are sentient but there not alot bigger than an imperial class star destroyer.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
@thetitan0
 reapers wipe out all life in the galaxy. they win
This
sithlord_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By sithlord_1

on a side note it might worth saying that previous to the galactic empire being in control over 25,000yrs before the formation of the galactic republic the star wars universe was ruled by the rakatan race who were more technologically advanced than the galactic empire under palpatine. the entire race was force aware mostly darkside force users as well. literally they owned the entire galaxy, at this time in the star wars universe the rakatans would have wiped out the reapers more surely then the galactic empire would, they had technology that could create ships from a star forge in fleet size in days, droid armys from a foundry that would number in the millions and there was a 3rd forge but i don't know what it did. soooo on the off chance that the reapers did attempt to invade the star wars universe they had damn sure better pick the galactic empires time frame or they would have been killed off faster in the distant past than in the near past. its a distinct likelyhood that the rakatans created the corellian system.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Dextersinister

If it's a pitch battle with armada against armada it comes down to numbers.

If it's Reapers moving through the galaxy they win because of there excellent use of assimilating resources.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#49  Edited By Saren

Dunno what resources the Reapers are going to assimilate ---- they gather armies by indoctrinating natives of the planets they terrorize, and doing that takes a lot longer than it would take someone on the Empire to use tactics like Battle Meditation to get rid of the indoctrinated forces.

Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 18

#50  Edited By Delphic

The Reapers have history of wiping out all advanced life in the galaxy for several hundred thousand years, and the Reapers were only defeated after great sacrifice and an alliance of several races. There were several beings throughout the galaxy that had powers similar to the force, except it was referred to as biotics. The Empire would put up quite a fight, but eventually they would be overrun, because the Reapers have a habit of turning their enemies forces against them. All those clones would become Reaper slaves. Powerful Empire officers would succumb to indoctrination and assist the Reapers in their conquest for harvest. In truth the only chance that the Empire has are their leaders Sidious and Vader, and Vader would be much more suspect to be indoctrinated due to him being more machine than man. The Empire would be wiped out with it's only survivor being Sidious who would find a way to place himself in a sort of stasis until the reapers returned to Dark Space.