Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Noob Saibot in the new timeline is a jobber, he gets stomped

Quan Chi’s featless.

Goro’s the same.

Lost to a fucking lady bug, gets stomped

Such a wasted potential, gets stomped

Kahn gets stomped, if we are using aftermath feats, its the other way around.

Shinnok is a fucking head in the new timeline, gets stomped

Kronika time stops and then stomps this fodder and the whole verse

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Reaper4

Have no Idea why I thought this thread was a good idea. No one in this MK gauntlet can logically win this (Aside from Kronika and Shinnok with the amulet I guess)

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#6  Edited By stormshadow_x

From OV? Unless I'm missing some feats I'd say he stops at scorpion. Though I'm sure you could argue he could beat some people above Hanzo. It's all about the power set and match up.

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Reaper has survived having most of his body being disintegrated by Winston though. Its gonna be really tough for anyone in this gauntlet to kill him. Scorpion can stab Reaper but Reaper has already tanked bullets to the shoulder and keep on fighting. Reaper is also much faster as can gun down a dozen men in seconds in one of the OW short stories and block bullets with his gauntlets, add in his shotguns and Scorpion will be gunned down easily. Even Shao Kahn or Goro two of the physically strongest character in this gauntlet is only comparable to base Winston in stats and Reaper already wrecked base Winston in the Museum cinematic. Imo I think only Kronika and Shinnok have a chance

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaper4: Dude, every MK time line has had them be bullet timers casually pretty much so no idea why you think Reaper's guns are so special.

Shao Kahn would tear Winston in two. There is a reason he rules over a horrid dimension like Outworld.

Overwatch Reaper doesn't pass round two logically. He has 0 chance of passing both Scorpion and Subzero. He couldn't beat Shinnok if he got to empty a full load into his face first.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

@reaper4 said:

@stormshadow_x: Reaper has survived having most of his body being disintegrated by Winston though.

Can I see this scene?

Its gonna be really tough for anyone in this gauntlet to kill him. Scorpion can stab Reaper but Reaper has already tanked bullets to the shoulder and keep on fighting.

Most Mk characters have equal if not better Pain tolerance. What's stopping a stab through the heart or head form finishing him? What's his durability like?

Reaper is also much faster as can gun down a dozen men in seconds in one of the OW short stories and block bullets with his gauntlets, add in his shotguns and Scorpion will be gunned down easily.

Even in the new timeline bullet timing feats exist and scorpion's up there with his speed and teleport. When has he blocked bullets?

Even Shao Kahn or Goro two of the physically strongest character in this gauntlet is only comparable to base Winston in stats and Reaper already wrecked base Winston in the Museum cinematic. Imo I think only Kronika and Shinnok have a chance

What feats does winton have that put him on that level outside of the supposed skyscraper (Lol) doomfist, the closest I've seen is him throwing around the robots in the OV2 trailer? Winston also doesn't have the skill or speed of Goro or Shao.

I'm not really arguing against Reapers win but I'll need actual feats before I can agree he beats Hanzo or even some others on the list.

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Reaper4

@stormshadow_x: Its in the Recall cinematic. At the end Winston gets the upper hand and blasts Reaper with electricity until his body disappears. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3WhdXPaUd8 Go to 6:11. This not only speaks to his immortality and regeneration but his pain tolerance as despite being unable to die he can still feel pain. You could argue he teleported before his entire body was vaporized but at the very least we see electricity burning through some part of his body. Here in the panel we see Reaper blocking bullets

No Caption Provided

Doomfist has created large craters and send a 2 ton car flying with a punch

https://www.google.com/search?q=doomfist+gif&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwi4hM2_idn4AhWvAzQIHUY4AI8Q2-cCegQIABAA&oq=doomfist+gif&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzoECCMQJzoFCAAQgAQ6CAgAELEDEIMBOggIABCABBCxAzoECAAQQzoKCAAQsQMQgwEQQzoHCAAQsQMQQ1D0B1irLWDZMGgAcAB4AIABcIgBsQqSAQQzLjEwmAEAoAEBqgELZ3dzLXdpei1pbWfAAQE&sclient=img&ei=JqK_YrjZC6-H0PEPxvCA-Ag&bih=754&biw=1536#imgrc=XMTCeaS5ONID1M

And Winston has tanked Doomfist's punch without injury in the trailer. Imo this durability feat is superior to anything Shao Kahn has tanked https://giffiles.alphacoders.com/165/165118.gif (Sorry for links my computer won't let me post the gifs)

I agree Winston doesn't have the skill to beat Shao Kahn or Goro. I was only arguing stats. Goro or Shao Kahn's skill wouldn't matter to Reaper seeing as he would mostly fight at distance. Scorpion's teleportation also won't really matter seeing as he kept up with Tracer who is not only a bullet timer but a teleporter as well so Reaper would keep up fine