Reality Warping vs Speedforce

kalder_ridley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

has Flash (or any other speedforce user) gone up against a legit reality warper? would reality warping (like matter maniuplation for instance) even affect Flash or is he too fast to even be affected by it?

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Yeah, Abra Kadabra. Dude once transmuted and manipulated to his will the bodies of Jay Garrick and Superman in DC First: Flash/Superman Volume 1 1. Also back in the "Dark Flash" saga, it took the majority of the Flash family to take him down. He also removed Linda West from existence back in that arc. I also remember him going toe to toe with Walter West (the more ruthless alternate universe version of Wally West) in said arc and Walter had to keep regenerating his body at super speeds just to survive Kadabra's attacks.

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By CitizenSurfer

Franklin Richards would stomp every Flash simultaneously, js.

Bolt007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Question

How does said reality warper keep up with the speed

Can't speed force user just blitz

rhistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rhistr

@bolt007 said:

Question

How does said reality warper keep up with the speed

Can't speed force user just blitz

Assuming they have to perceive or think of the target first and don't have/don't casually use foresight, then yeah. A speedster would just kill them before they could use their powers.

Whoever has knowledge of the other first in these kinds of fights will almost always win.

EDIT: Without involving PIS of course

Bolt007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rhistr: I see

Also another question mate... One I'm too embarrassed to ask but better late than never..

How did you reply to my quote by fully including my quote in your reply

Everytime I click reply the name is the only thing that appears

I'm new and would like some help

Thanks in advanced

(God I'm such a noob)

rhistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bolt007 said:

@rhistr: I see

Also another question mate... One I'm too embarrassed to ask but better late than never..

How did you reply to my quote by fully including my quote in your reply

Everytime I click reply the name is the only thing that appears

I'm new and would like some help

Thanks in advanced

(God I'm such a noob)

No worries, everyone's a noob at some point :)

Hover your mouse in the top right of the post and click the quote button.

tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think The Mask mimicked Flashes Speedforce once. He's a Reality Warper. Reality Warpers basically have all powers.

Bolt007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rhistr: Wait I'm on my phone...

I can't do that??

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reality Warping all day not even close.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bolt007 said:

@rhistr: Wait I'm on my phone...

I can't do that??

You cant quote on phone. Only reply. You can't even add spoiler tags or images or stuff like that. Mobile is very limited.

Bolt007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bolt007
KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the user.

Hotu thanos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>speedforce user.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reality Warping all day not even close.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reality warping. Easily...

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reality Warping could make a person pull an Impossible Man or something and just copy the speedforce.

darko1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By darko1234

@rhistr: @bolt007:"How does said reality warper keep up with the speed

Can't speed force user just blitz" If that reality warper have any level of intelligence first thing he would do is make himself invunerable or create auto shields , then in fight he can just destroy speed force with tought and turn flash in pig.Franklin richards is somwhere betwen universal+ and multiversal reality warper For example franklin richards can survive serious blasts from strongest celestials , there are only two options

1. he is more durable than galactus, because glactus can easily be harmed by them , and keep in mind that was galactus after he eated 4 planets more than Ever before , he was at his strongest, and they could hurt him

2. Franklin have extremly powerful autoshields that protects him all the time

So what do you think is more likley ?

So if flash or zoom try to attack him they could not harm him and then he would crush speed force and turn them into flowers , or just say "hey zoom i dont want you to have powers any more " and zoom would lost any power he had

For example,

here adult Franklin creates a box that can contain Black Bolt's voice and allow Black Bolt to speak naturally. A casual word from Black Bolt can destroy cities and topple mountains, yet it has no effect on Franklin.

Mxy is another example

“THANKS FOR THE LIGHT, FRANKENSTEIN. NOW ITS MY TURN.” (Mxyzptlk speaking to Darkseid after completely tanking Darkseids Omega Effect)

No Caption Provided

mxy can tank full force of omega beam with ease without any damage, so flash or zoom could never hurt him, not in milions of years, and he can crush speed force, or he can steal speed of wely west and make him living staute if he wnats (that would be ironic")

So reality warping is trilions of times better than super speed

Here is dr manhatan, he is also reality warper

You can see how easily he stomped reverse flash like bug, he did not even fight him just stomped him, becase he was unrowthy of his time, and good doctor have more important things to do, he cannot waste his time on insignicfient being that is only " fast", he is caled god by multiple beings, even mxy is scared of him

No Caption Provided

he also easily traped jay garrick

Even if speedsters destroy dr manhatans body he would come back few seconds later and kill them ,he is not his body, his body is more like avatar, he came back two times after he was blown on sub atomic scale , he came back after maybe 10 seconds second time he was blown up, and his powers grow over time.Now he is much stronger .

Also it is not that easy to kill reality warper , you see when you past skyfather level, speed becomes irelvant , mephisto can just stop time and stomp silver surfer, and surfer is faster than him

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Here is mad jim jaspers, powerful reality warper, he regenerates in seconds after being comletly burned down , his evrey organs even brain burned , and he can regenerate from that like nothing

It was said by omniversal guardian that only way to defeat jaspers is to destroy his universe in an instant , only universe busting attack could kill wekaer version of jaspers, stronger verssion of him was said to be completly immune to that, only way to defeat him was by his plot divice unstopable fury and fury teleproted him in void where no reality exists so he cannot manipulate anything . He warped his all universe, and his warp would go on other universes if he was not destroyed, he also created fury unstopable robot that can adapt to anything and evreything even reality warping, fury can suvive universal busing attacks easily, it can give himself any new power, and it killed evrey one with powers on earth with ease , expet jaspers.

Now you can see how much is reality warping more powerful than super speed

Maybe flash can blitz jaspers but they cannot harm him , they would not kill him, and he would kill them in second.reality warper beats speedsters

tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash went up against Captain Atom in DCnU who is in my opinion a reality warper. Flash was powerless against him.

darko1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tethadam: Yep. Also Dr Manhattan i would say that he is reality warper stomped reverse flash with ease, he did not even fight him just stomped him, because he was unworthy of his time, and good doctor have more important things to do, he cannot waste his time on insignificant being that is only " fast"

Franklin richards, Mxy, Mad Jim Jaspers, even dr manhatan could solo flash family with ease .

tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers