Bump

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6 Hyoname  Online

the real question is are team 1 really fast enough ?

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok feats for team 1?

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hyoname  Online

@floridaman29: they are light magic users

And country level AP

They have also light speed

The 2/3 Rd characters in power levels of black clover

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How are the black clover duo country level in ap?

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: covering all of clover kingdom in light a magic attack and these 2 are the strongest light magic users in the series.

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By EpsilonR

They are country level due to Demon Licht's size and that he was about to destroy the country with one attack

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: covering all of clover kingdom in light a magic attack and these 2 are the strongest light magic users in the series.

That's aoe, not attack potency. Not to mention he was targeting the humans, life wiping a country is not a country level feat. Also IIRC the clover kingdom is small, more like a small country in size but I could be wrong. Dragon Irene is highly resistant to magic(due to dragon scales), she also has ridiculous attack power with her meteor, Her meteor did this upon entering the planet's atmosphere:

No Caption Provided

Irene also scales to country level(august would have wiped out the country of fiore with ars magia had it not been for plot, irene has also casually shrank a country to 1/20th its size & mass with breaking a sweat and in base form).

Even if the black clover duo are somehow above her in power(which they are not imo) she can still enhance her magic power(overall power) several times over to reach or even surpass their level. August can also copy magic, he would copy irene's enchant and buff himself up. The FT duo can then even DOUBLE-drop meteors of that ^ level. August has other abilities like mind reading, time dilation, etc...

IMO the only thing the black clover size have over the FT side is speed but they still can't hurt dragon irene so i see the FT duo taking it. This just my opinion.

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Licht can use forbidden attacks which has shown to be something apart of magic. Licht can also disintegrate Word Devil's body who's immune to non-extradimensional magic (Magic that doesn't come from or take power from the Demon Realm)

Besides Licht and Lumière can also amp their stats (and I do think their stats amps are better than Irene's). Not to mention that copy Licht's Magic won't work since as I said earlier, he is using forbidden powers which cannot be copied as Raia tried and couldn't.

Black Clover duo not only has the speed advantage but also AP, Hax and arguably skill. I don't see how they lose this one

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and the clover Kingdom is around 500 km wide with a 23 km tall and 60 km wide mountain

Stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hyoname  Online

@floridaman29 said:

@hyoname: Any haxes?

Whatever light magic can do right now cant remember but i do know Light magic is one of the most powerful magic in BC

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epsilonr said:

Oh and the clover Kingdom is around 500 km wide with a 23 km tall and 60 km wide mountain

That's it? not very big compared to Fiore (although that's a stupidly large mountain). It is 370 km give or take between Hargeon and Magnolia, which is a very small fraction of Fiore. Based on the map Fiore is about the size of the United States. Clover kingdom is small country level while Fiore is large country (The FT planet has to be like the size of Neptune, seriously) and it would take no effort for Irene or August to bust Fiore.

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyoname said:
@floridaman29 said:

@hyoname: Any haxes?

Whatever light magic can do right now cant remember but i do know Light magic is one of the most powerful magic in BC

Ok so light magic which is also present in Fairy Tail.

Looks to me like August or Irene oneshot here.