Rayquaza vs Necrozma

CartoonLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CartoonLife

The two most powerful beings in all of Pokemon gameplay and very strong by lore. Who will win out of these two untouchable gods?

(If you haven't played/watched walkthroughs of ultra sun and moon yet you best turn back)

Fight on the Moon in their most powerful forms.

Everything except for manga allowed

Avatar image for furisodegirlkali
FurisodeGirlKali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All you have to do is watch a video of Necrozma using Light that burns the sky, and you have seen the most explosive display of power Pokemon ever has or ever will produce. Necrozma wins without a thought

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Necrozma seems like a pretty serious contender to win tbh. But I wouldn't underestimate Mega Rayquayquay

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Godren

@cartoonlife: this is quite the head canon if you think they're the most powerful lol.

CartoonLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: well of course they are :P. What you think I'm gonna hand that title to a so called god that got killed by a meteor half the strength of the one Ray ray head butted? Seems clear to me.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cartoonlife: Now your contradicting yourself...Lore wise Arceus is the most powerful pokemon to exist.Gameplay wise Arceus has the highest stats in the game.So your evidence relies on a movie riddled with PIS as fact.I wonder if Rayquayza can shake multiple dimensions waking up..I think I'll go with the actual diety of the verse as most powerful.

CartoonLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: Two things, first both Rayquaza and Necrozma as well as a few other Pokemon have higher stat totals then Arceus. There is a reason why Rayquaza is banned from Ubers tier! Second, Arceus is entirely featless in the games, only hyped by it's Dex entry. In the anime its durability was obviously garbage. Its power output was solid, but at the end of the day it didn't even matter. If it was strong enough to bust that meteorite with a ranged attack it would have done it. How do I know this? Because tackling the rock destroyed it and it obviously wouldn't willingly mess itself up like that unless it had no other choice. Rayquaza can bust surface wiping meteorites in it's normal form (hyper beam from rescue team) and mega form (headbutt from omega and alpha) It didn't even have a scratch either. Arceus is probably the most inconsistent Pokemon in the series. It's true that it is hyped up to be much more powerful, but only feats are allowed in a debate Both Necrozma and Rayquaza have more impressive ones.

CartoonLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cartoonlife: As far as lore goes that was an incorrect way of me saying that outside of gameplay they are more impressive. If you're talking hype, then that's mostly all Arceus has going for it so it's surely more hyped up to be stronger but has certainly shown no signs of this. I don't think it ever will until we get a mega Arceus or something

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Non-jobbing, no-PIS, Arceus is the most powerful Pokémon ever, period. Rayquaza and Necrozma are not reality warping deities that can create a world/universe, Arceus is.

Hell, even Palkia, DIalga and Giratina are above these two.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Godren

@cartoonlife: Feats come 1st but that doesn't mean throw reason out the window.Arceus is only used when the plot demands.That doesn't change the fact he is above everything in his verse.Just because we don't see him nuking universes for fun doesn't he isn't capable of it.Hell we have multiple showings of his minions the creation trio making universes on a whim.He created every concept in the pokemon world.He transcends time and space.Pokemon as a whole is inconsistent and majority of the Pokémon never even got screen time.Its a show aimed at children.Unless stated otherwise or under special circumstances Arceus is the most powerful pokemon that exist.

CartoonLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just because it created the universe doesn't mean it is all powerful like TOAA. Deities such as him, again cannot be harmed by things that can harm "lesser beings". If for example a nuclear bomb barely topples groudon but Arceus is incinerated then you can't put it that high up. And for the record while Rayquaza can't travel dimensions like other legendaries can that doesn't make him weaker. The hulk can't casually open up a portal and go to another dimension/ travel through time. And Hekapoo fron Star vs can, but hulk would one shot her. (I realise that's a weird comparison to make I was just grabbing a random dimension hopper. In Dialgas appearances he never just freezes time and proceeds to anhilate everyone. In explorers of sky he didn't just stop time and kill Grovyle and co. He canceled their time travel to keep them from running but that's it. Sorry it it seems like I am taking a crap on these legends, I completely understand they are very powerful I just believe that the two this thread is based on are more powerful. Due to severe backlash I will edit op to not praise these two quite as much.

Back to Arceus I think that it lost the once great power he had when he made the universe in fact I stake my life on the fact that when it will get a super form one day that is basically when it was in it's prime. But until then my opinion cannot be swayed without feats.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As for the battle I think that Necrozma wins.Although I can see Rayquauza win as well.50/50 I think.

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well

Here's the stats for Mega rayquaza and Ultra necrozma

Ultra Necrozma: (Psychic/Dragon) 97 167 97 167 97 129 (BST: 754)

Mega rayquaza : (Dragon) 105 180 100 180 100 115 (BST: 780)

Also mega rayquaza can mega evolve without holding an item, if you give him an item like choice scarf, he can one shot necrozma with a super effective dragon attack.

Nobody568

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mega Ray with scarf OHKOS with draco meteor

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93
deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:

As for the battle I think that Necrozma wins.Although I can see Rayquauza win as well.50/50 I think.

Donnieboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure that Necrozma can win, though it would be tough.