Full Knowledge

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

finally, a good battle,

but still, Nagato can pull out people's soul while itachi can seal people into a drunken stupor with his totsuka blade the second it touches them.

starfire might be faster, but has no way to counter the edo and shinra tensei.

Itachi and raven have similar properties, but Itachi was able to keep up with Naruto, who can maneuver past lightning attacks, so her speed is not an issue, and not only that, but we heven't seen raven have anything to counter the amaterasu, and most of her attacks would be reflected by the yata mirror,

I don't see how they can counter their abilities

edo tensei will just make it harder

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: correction ego tensie will just make it a mismatch

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I admit I have no idea what Naruto team can do, however to correct some things like about Raven speed. Raven not just that have some precognition but she dodged lightinings from Trigon, Cyborg sonic weapon and an enraged Superboy fist strikes (and also TK attacks) from close distance.

She also have instant teleportation that move her even faster than Flash. If Starfire is faster than the other team, they won't be able to touch Raven either. Also Starfire have a powerful ranged attack, her starbolts are powerful enough to KO even Wonder Woman, and she can keep up with WW in a physical brawl too, at least for a while.

Raven can use as well empathy/telepathy, magic, soul-self, TK, energy attacks and BFR. She is also strong enough to (temporarly) kill one of her brothers by speedblitz him and ripping his heart out of his chest with her bare hand and claws. And her brothers have no problems having a good time and relaxing in an omniversal interdimensional place, staying in a spot where several millions universes where colliding around and through them.

ValmousXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 wins with high difficulty

Round 2 Wins

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, agree, Raven and Starfire wins, not sure how difficult

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@totu: I think he meant the other way

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: yes, possibly. I still keep my opinion however

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@totu: that's cool, no hate

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By totu
IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@totu: @sladerulez: see now this is how it's supposed to be done

You argue but you respect each other

If comicvine2 came here though we're gonna have throw the respect each other part out the window

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamduck: Oh god yes,
the guy wouldn't stop trolling.

@totu: thanks for taking other's opinion calmly

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: I can't stop laughing right now with the current debate he is involved in

Basically he is trying to say Erza's every bone except on one hand being broken yet has the power to meteor bust and massively hypersonic isn't a major Erza Moment by saying Goku did the same thing

Lol Goku had one arm broken and nothing more

I fail to see how that is the same

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By sladerulez

@iamduck: he's not comparing goku to erza is he?

...that idiot

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the sheer amount of edge and angst the Naruto team has, Raven solos

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: What if raven is speed blitzed by Itachi, who could evade and counter lightning speed attacks and opponents, and get's sealed by the totsuka blade.

Nagato can use bansho tennin to pull starfire towards him, before pulling out her soul and kill her,

itachi can use izanami to control people and their will

Not only that, but Itachi is an utter genius, and can always come up with something, no matter the situation

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez:

What if raven is speed blitzed by Itachi, who could evade and counter lightning speed attacks and opponents, and get's sealed by the totsuka blade.

That is beyond out of character for Itachi. Besides, if a Daxamite can't blitz her then Itachi can't either

Nagato can use bansho tennin to pull starfire towards him, before pulling out her soul and kill her,

Doubtful. Daxamites are comparable to Kryptonians so even if he could do that, he would probably end up getting every bone in his body broken

Itachi can use izanami to control people and their will

Which he doesn't have the feats to say he can use on Raven, and is beyond out of character for him to use unless he knows from the start he can't win without it

Not only that, but Itachi is an utter genius, and can always come up with something, no matter the situation

Against somebody has completely no knowledge about and could turn his mind to goo before he could learn anything?

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Supermanforever

@decaf_wizard: What if raven is speed blitzed by Itachi, who could evade and counter lightning speed attacks and opponents, and get's sealed by the totsuka blade.

itachi can use izanami to control people and their will

You total have 0 clue what Starfire or Raven can do and just gicing fanboy opinion. Go read up on thiose characters. They would wreck

RavenSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

raven solos.

no counter against her time stop -> no further discussion necessary

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravensupreme:Raven's time stop, is a badass ability hands down, and practically impossible to counter, but we've only seen her do it once I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) and we're uncertian if she can do it again or If there are risks behind it. since she only used it once, so I wouldn't count it.

@supermanforever: And you have not given any facts, period. so... say why instead of just calling one a fanboy

besides, I know that starfire and raven are stronger than itachi and nagato, but that does not automatically make them the winners

raven has Intangibility, telekinesis, telepathy, teleportation, illusion, can turn into a giant raven, and more shit than I can think of,

when it comes to starfire, She is A tank! Her strength and endurance allowed her to survive what I believe was a cosmic bomb!

However, You also must remember that they can't just jump in and kill them.

If either attempts to throw an attack at Nagato or has physical contact with him, It will be absorbed or pushed away and the more he absorbs, the stronger he becomes. So, how will they kill him immediately? Also, he also has the Asura path, that allows him to have multiple limbs and three heads, giving him complete 360 vision. Along with a cannon in his asura arm that, in the game, blew up the chibaku tensei, so it will not be easy

And when it comes to Itachi, He is Nowhere near as strong as the others, but he replaces that with pure genius and devastating techniques. Some of the techniques can probably end the fight too,

amaterasu, Doesn't need air to stay active, only the caster can extinguish it, burns everything it touches to ash, This could kill starfire, because there is no feats that shows her to be capable of surviving anything with the heat of the sun.

susanoo, The susanoo, Itachi's trump card, is by far the biggest threat to them, considering that, If starfire's in character, She'll try to tank it, which will get her caught by the totsuka blade and seal her, along with the Yata mirror, which is practically a giant captain america sheild

Now, can Nagato and Itachi beat them the first round? probably not, because these techniques are taxing in ones reserves and will probably get too tired to continue, making starfire and raven the victors.

However, I can't say the same for the second round, because they have unlimited chakra and can reform, no matter what damage they take. If raven has a way to reverse it, then maybe. Otherwise the second round will go to Nagato and itachi

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravensupreme:Raven's time stop, is a badass ability hands down, and practically impossible to counter, but we've only seen her do it once I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) and we're uncertian if she can do it again or If there are risks behind it. since she only used it once, so I wouldn't count it.

@supermanforever: And you have not given any facts, period. so... say why instead of just calling one a fanboy

besides, I know that starfire and raven are stronger than itachi and nagato, but that does not automatically make them the winners

raven has Intangibility, telekinesis, telepathy, teleportation, illusion, can turn into a giant raven, and more shit than I can think of,

when it comes to starfire, She is A tank! Her strength and endurance allowed her to survive what I believe was a cosmic bomb!

However, You also must remember that they can't just jump in and kill them.

If either attempts to throw an attack at Nagato or has physical contact with him, It will be absorbed or pushed away and the more he absorbs, the stronger he becomes. So, how will they kill him immediately? Also, he also has the Asura path, that allows him to have multiple limbs and three heads, giving him complete 360 vision. Along with a cannon in his asura arm that, in the game, blew up the chibaku tensei, so it will not be easy

And when it comes to Itachi, He is Nowhere near as strong as the others, but he replaces that with pure genius and devastating techniques. Some of the techniques can probably end the fight too,

amaterasu, Doesn't need air to stay active, only the caster can extinguish it, burns everything it touches to ash, This could kill starfire, because there is no feats that shows her to be capable of surviving anything with the heat of the sun.

susanoo, The susanoo, Itachi's trump card, is by far the biggest threat to them, considering that, If starfire's in character, She'll try to tank it, which will get her caught by the totsuka blade and seal her, along with the Yata mirror, which is practically a giant captain america sheild

Now, can Nagato and Itachi beat them the first round? probably not, because these techniques are taxing in ones reserves and will probably get too tired to continue, making starfire and raven the victors.

However, I can't say the same for the second round, because they have unlimited chakra and can reform, no matter what damage they take. If raven has a way to reverse it, then maybe. Otherwise the second round will go to Nagato and itachi

Raven with hr telepathy wrecks easly. Not even a contest.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheVoidofDeath

Raven can solo speed is not a problem , her telportation skills and agility will be fine. Ravens empathy/ Telepathy is superior , if they push to Possession mode will end this fight completely. She put down the entire Jla, Teen titans roster , Deadly Sins , Darkseid , Orion, Superman, and Trigon . Was able to Pacify Dark Phoenix and Ko'd Professor X . Raven at her finest is universal ++

http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11128/111280708/5679353-3887593113-56596.jpg

Himitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Himitsu

Scenario 1: Team DC

Scenario 2: Team Naruto

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Gilateen

Team naruto wins one of them I guess

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It really depends on Raven's mindset, and under whose pen she's being written. Some of her high end TP, TK and Empathy feats would allow her to solo. But then she also gets incapacitated every now and then when she feels hatred, fear or anger.

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven can solo speed is not a problem , her telportation skills and agility will be fine. Ravens empathy/ Telepathy is superior , if they push to Possession mode will end this fight completely. She put down the entire Jla, Teen titans roster , Deadly Sins , Darkseid , Orion, Superman, and Trigon . Was able to Pacify Dark Phoenix and Ko'd Professor X . Raven at her finest is universal ++

http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11128/111280708/5679353-3887593113-56596.jpg

Correction: Raven at her finest is omniversal, as shown with the empathy wave.

Regardless, you're right. Raven is too much and will wreck them both rounds. She solos. Starfire with her best feats should be able to, given that she's way too fast, and her bolts are, too. That she can fly and breathe in space is just too much for them to handle.

It really depends on Raven's mindset, and under whose pen she's being written. Some of her high end TP, TK and Empathy feats would allow her to solo. But then she also gets incapacitated every now and then when she feels hatred, fear or anger.

Using Raven's better feats, especially precrisis... she's not losing here at all. She's put down the Justice League, performed an omniversal empathy feat, and just operates on a level that would make Itachi's and Nagato's worst nightmares come true. That is, unless Itachi and Raven both over dark shit lmao.

@gilateen said:

Team naruto loses this so badly one in both rounds that it's not even a fight, let alone a good one.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93
deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2 due to skill and scaling

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Raven like at least Multiversal or something?

Kinda spite against Naruto Team don't you think?

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1:

If we're using Pre Crisis, then she has universal plus feats.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is not a good battle raven solos

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Itachi's hax will be a burden for both if they get hit by Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu or Susanoo. Could go either way.

Round 2: Team DC doesn't have a way to put an edo down as far as I'm concerned. Team Naruto wins.

Edit: but after seeing what Raven is capable of with her high end feats then I think she solos.

Without them my point still stands.

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Either ninja solo. Not easily, but either solo.

R2: The ninjas stomp. Edo tensei makes this a mismatch(immortal)

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimundopedrosa: Haha, I am well of the omniversal feats I have provided them on multiple occasions . However, this site does not like the term omniversal , and they downplay the feats even though she really did prob every soul alive ...

raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimundopedrosa: Haha, I am well of the omniversal feats I have provided them on multiple occasions . However, this site does not like the term omniversal , and they downplay the feats even though she really did prob every soul alive ...

Gotcha gotcha haha. That was what I figured 😊 I just cannot believe that people really thought that there was any question that Raven solos, especially since any feats from pre-52 are allowed 😂😂

Round 1: Itachi's hax will be a burden for both if they get hit by Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu or Susanoo. Could go either way.

Round 2: Team DC doesn't have a way to put an edo down as far as I'm concerned. Team Naruto wins.

Edit: but after seeing what Raven is capable of with her high end feats then I think she solos.

Without them my point still stands.

Any feats are allowed, so you're right at the end where you say that Raven solos. And she solos not only these two, but the whole Narutoverse. This fight is kind of a joke if we're using Raven's better feats 😂 Honestly, Starfire probably clears, if not outright solos, most of the Narutoverse herself.

Isn't Raven like at least Multiversal or something?

Kinda spite against Naruto Team don't you think?

Exactly.

R1: Raven and Starfire. Starfire could solo and Raven potentially could solo. The Shinobi can't do anything against Starfire's energy projectiles or Raven's magic; neither is chakra so Nagato dies at the touch of either. Starfire could literally rag-doll the Susanoo.

R2: Just because they're Edo doesn't mean anything changes. In fact, its worse: Raven can summon demons and manipulate the dead so she'll be more powerful in this round. Starfire is still rag-dolling them.

Yes.

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimundopedrosa: not gonna argue much but why do you think Starfire solos Narutoverse?

AlternisDim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi and Nagato.

raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi and Nagato.

Lose very, very baldy. Raven with her better feats wipes the HST out of relevance forever.

@raimundopedrosa: not gonna argue much but why do you think Starfire solos Narutoverse?

Much, much faster than anything that they can keep up with, should have planetary strength and power (mainly in terms of her energy projection). If not (I don't remember Starfire's best), then she wouldn't solo, but the thing is that Raven is here. Raven wins easily.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven in-character is the key here. If Raven cuts loose (and is the only one doing so) she could solo...but I think the shinobi win both...too many hax. Itachi and Nagato are way more inclined to go deep into their hax than the Titans.

Starfire has the best durability here...but Itachi and Nagato don't win fights by throwing hands. And she has zero counters to their hax if Raven isn't helping. She's arguably the weak link here, as would any brick at Kory's tier.

Prep makes it worse in Round 2. Raven is pretty tactical but the Sharingan and Rinnegan simply do too much to give it prep.

R1: Shinobi slightly.
R2: Shinobi solidly.

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By raimundopedrosa

@manofthunderbolts65 said:

@raimundopedrosa: speed maybe but planetary level? Lmfao

True. Regardless, Raven is here, and she'll solo the Narutoverse and really whole HST at least ten times over at her best.

@captfalcon725 said:

Raven in-character is the key here. If Raven cuts loose (and is the only one doing so) she could solo...but I think the shinobi win both...too many hax. Itachi and Nagato are way more inclined to go deep into their hax than the Titans.

Starfire has the best durability here...but Itachi and Nagato don't win fights by throwing hands. And she has zero counters to their hax if Raven isn't helping. She's arguably the weak link here, as would any brick at Kory's tier.

Prep makes it worse in Round 2. Raven is pretty tactical but the Sharingan and Rinnegan simply do too much to give it prep.

R1: Shinobi slightly.

R2: Shinobi solidly.

Even in character, Raven can do some crazy stuff. Using her high-end feats, she's not ever losing to the combined Narutoverse or even HSTverse (I mean, again, the chick is multiversal+++), let alone these two.

@silentnightz said:

R1: Raven and Starfire. Starfire could solo and Raven potentially could solo. The Shinobi can't do anything against Starfire's energy projectiles or Raven's magic; neither is chakra so Nagato dies at the touch of either. Starfire could literally rag-doll the Susanoo.

R2: Just because they're Edo doesn't mean anything changes. In fact, its worse: Raven can summon demons and manipulate the dead so she'll be more powerful in this round. Starfire is still rag-dolling them.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Comics stomp, Show versions lose

Steele7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC neg