#253  Edited By FireLordMagnus

Wanda could get a few wins but Raven wins more times out of ten due to her TP

Kamreon_08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wanda almost took over mephistos realm once and actually used his soul to make her children. ravens' biggest weakness is her soul. She literally uses it in almost every battle and its sadly vulnerable which nobody knows except for lucifer and Zatanna they both used it against her, and it also willingly tries to kill her or take over her body for whatever reason. Secondly as someone pointed her soul self would indefinity be more powerful than Wanda's regular probability manipulation but due to marvel comics recent comic she got an upgrade and is connected to the toaas house of ideas which is connected to the character toaa and toaa is connected to the writers. She has the ability to actually panel and comic manipulate which has only been done by wpotc (sadly not wiccan if you said that) and drew light from it and also powered up vision as a plan 2 if this didn't work to defeat Nyx which is the queen of darkness incarnate the first shadow who is IMO on par with Pralaya who is more powerful than Zatanna and raven combined and also for future battles Sabrina Spellman is a dc character and would also be ultimately more powerful than the three as she absorbed her character aka Pralaya the void. So, take this evidence and Wanda going into the dc realm and becoming much more powerful than she ever was in marvel would decimate raven and unkindness raven. :)

Kamreon_08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamreon_08: Also, the mephisto realm part might be weird and unnecessary to add but this information should give you the idea that Wanda is capable of taking over DC's hell where raven is at her most powerful. She would literally rewrite dc.

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for marygcrisostomo
marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda

callmebob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda quite easily.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda stomps.

Idk44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurance:

Raven, who has already faced down Jon Kent who wanted to kill her. (She avoided him without breaking a sweat) Raven managed to appear solid while remaining untouchable like if she was partially phased into another dimension like Phantom Lass does or something similar since Raven can teleport between dimensions.

Many people try to lowball this one saying Superboy is fearless, and slow.... Not really sure how you can claim the original new 52 Superboy is featless with that amount of appearances on him. Jon however is only featless in the sense that he's repeatedly had his ass kicked, but at the same time is the one responsible for the near-extinction of metahumans.

Raven speed blitzing Belial, and ripping out his heart in a gruesome way. Sure, he was killed temporarily as he can grow back his heart, but if Raven does that to any of the girls they are dead on the spot, but if Raven does that to any from your female team they are dead on the spot.

Same Raven dodging and enraged Superboy ... who wanted to kill her !!!!!

Raven is fast enough to doge Cyborgs Sonic blasts

-Raven using her teleportation, can reach locations before kid flash can get there.

- Raven is fast enough to dodge sniper attacks

- Raven is fast enough to avoid attacks in general.

Capable of snatching adult wally west in her goldern spirit form

Transmutation/Matter Manipulation

Raven transmutes several people in order to torture them:

she can cool people down as well.

Raven outran omnipresent hands. STRENGTH/DURABILITY

Raven easily can match Donna Troy in strength , and can apprehend those with higher strength .

2008 Winnicks version of Raven: As we know in her pre-crisis incarnation, Raven quickly matched Donna Troy in the strength department. Fast forward in 2008, The proven instance came about when Raven took down an armed group of occultists through a mix of combat skills and teleportation, later taking down her brother Envy in the same manner; she was seen hurling occultists through tombstones and Envy through the stone floor of a church.

Envy is easily a 100 tonner and can amp his strength higher if need be. Raven beat Envy to a pulp with a combination of strength , and teleportaion, which is impressive . (We never see Raven psychically beat up someone)

Dura feats/She Was fine after the shazam lightning even though it affected the omniverse.

Pre-Flashpoint Raven already had enough power to incapacitate gods and the like (Orion, Rhea). Raven uses Soul Manipulation successfully on Darkseid, fusing a part of Wonder Woman's soul with his own

Soul Self is the nexus of the souls of all dimensions in existence. It's less of "her soul is powerful enough to manipulate souls" and moreso "her soul is literally the convergence of all souls throughout all dimensions in one nexus". Multiversal warping, universal soul manipulation and what not .

You do know Trigon is above Sky Father right possessing near omniscience/nigh omnipotent/multiversal and he couldn't even tag her. It's also said that Raven could destroy the heavens if she wanted to.

The King of Hell, Neron, bowed to her.

She Has minions who folded superman prime one million.

Superman Prime One Million feats are

Powers and abilities people use to say

• Creation ( Capable of creating life out of nothing)
  • Resurrection
  • Omniscience
  • Omnipotent
  • 5th Dimensional lmp
  • All others

let's see what have SPOM done, that he is omnipotent, omniscience..

• SPOM recreate Lois Lane.Lzyxm Ltpkz ( a 5th Dimensional lmp Superman descendant) uae lois's DNA sample and recreate Lois along with SPOM. ( Together = lmp + SPOM)
  • Means
  • He cannot recreate someone without their DNA
  • He Cannot recreate someone without the help of a 5th Dimensional lmp

Recreation isnot SPOM power, it is the 5th dimensional lmp power. He was just with him

SPOM recreate plant krypton and resurrected all of it inhabitants.

Defeated the quintessence and kill the wizard shazam.

Raven absorbed Zauriel holy sword which damaged the spectre. She had killed almost all gods and goddesses. Leaving only the Tower of Fate as the last remaining place people could hide. Raven always has the ability to absorb entities like she did with the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse in FS. Base Raven oneshoted 3000 strong demon army and defeated her half brothers. The end of all creation" "ravaged of time and tide, consuming every thread of existence." Signed and stamped in an Infinite Frontier book, incorporating the actual canon events from FS. (The Unkindness transcended the 853rd century and was attacking at all intervals in space-time. went to The Vanishing Point and attacked! 2 The Vanishing Point is the end of EVERYTHING

She destroyed and absorbed The Speed Force Wall, Skyland, New Genesis, and Hell, according to the writer Dream and Nightmare as well. Every realm in The Sphare of gods is so big compared to universes from there they look like some bubbles. the writers confirmed that she is stronger than Prepetua. Prepetua is a god-like being responsible for the creation of the DC multiverse as it exists.That kind of power has meant that she's been untouchable/Raven wins.

Karlooo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will go with Raven here

Hys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamreon_08: Oh no, another delusional fanboy. I love scarlet witch, but raven would eat her. She would be lucky T get away from base raven alive, yet alone beat her and unkindness. I hope you’re joking, cuz if you are not, I’ll explain something.

Raven will kill scarlet witch beciase firstly, her weakness is her emotion, not soul. She has more powerful dark arts, more knowledge and way more raw power than Wanda. She defeated her demonic father who could rival high tier beings like angels and stuff and would universes for breakfast. She has overpowered her entire team in seconds, multiple times, also overpowered the JLA multiple times. She is a multiversal empath and as her purified from, an omniverse empath and universal soul manipulator. And now, the unkindness = SHE IS LITERALLY A BEING WHO ENEDE EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE PRESENCE (GOD) AND TOOK THE ENTIRE OMNIVERSE TO VANISHING POINT, AFTER KILLING EVERYONE EARLIER AND DESTROYING EVERYTHING. SO GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT AND NEXT TIME, SHUT TF UP BEFORE LYING AND MAKING UP STUFF. Raven wins

Ps: don’t take my anger personal :)

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hys said:

@kamreon_08: Oh no, another delusional fanboy. I love scarlet witch, but raven would eat her. She would be lucky T get away from base raven alive, yet alone beat her and unkindness. I hope you’re joking, cuz if you are not, I’ll explain something.

Raven will kill scarlet witch beciase firstly, her weakness is her emotion, not soul. She has more powerful dark arts, more knowledge and way more raw power than Wanda. She defeated her demonic father who could rival high tier beings like angels and stuff and would universes for breakfast. She has overpowered her entire team in seconds, multiple times, also overpowered the JLA multiple times. She is a multiversal empath and as her purified from, an omniverse empath and universal soul manipulator. And now, the unkindness = SHE IS LITERALLY A BEING WHO ENEDE EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE PRESENCE (GOD) AND TOOK THE ENTIRE OMNIVERSE TO VANISHING POINT, AFTER KILLING EVERYONE EARLIER AND DESTROYING EVERYTHING. SO GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT AND NEXT TIME, SHUT TF UP BEFORE LYING AND MAKING UP STUFF. Raven wins

Ps: don’t take my anger personal :)

You do know you fanboy more right? You have a very clear bias toward Raven and DC characters in general taking only high ends, outliers etc into consideration. Whether thats because you're bias or inexperienced idk, but don't call others "delusional" when that card can very well be turned on you...

That being said i'm pretty sure Raven wins. Scarlet witch isn't who she once was tbh.

Hys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki: Actually, fanboy is someone who doesn’t have explanations and pure bias. I gave my reasonings and the feats, I do like Dc more, but I do side with marvel if I think the people are better. I am not the one making up stuff and giving fake feats. I give correct feats and I do T know how to give scans on mobile, or I would. So if neede, I send links for scans. So don’t call me a fanboy when I give reasonings, ok, stfu :)

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hys said:

@chris2kzombieki: Actually, fanboy is someone who doesn’t have explanations and pure bias. I gave my reasonings and the feats, I do like Dc more, but I do side with marvel if I think the people are better. I am not the one making up stuff and giving fake feats. I give correct feats and I do T know how to give scans on mobile, or I would. So if neede, I send links for scans. So don’t call me a fanboy when I give reasonings, ok, stfu :)

1) Your "reasons" are outliers/high ends only. When debating, you need to look at all feats. Anti feats, low ends, high ends, outliers etc. If I used only high ends than Superman would be multiversal to infinite like death battle claims, but thats not how its works.

2) You can't use scans on mobile. I suggest any type of laptop.

3) Don't tell people to STFU when they know much more and are more experienced than you. If I were to use only high ends, I would agree with you. But learn how to debate on an even playing field. If you won't head my advice, I suggest going to a different forum which is more your style. Vsbattles, Spacebattles etc are much more your style if you only want to use high ends.

@cosmoman@professorrespect You two know much more and have far more experience than I do in debating, but I hope you can inform me if my advice is correct or not. Most of my knowledge comes from you respect, who I just now remembered to follow.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@idk44 said:

@jurance:

Raven, who has already faced down Jon Kent who wanted to kill her. (She avoided him without breaking a sweat) Raven managed to appear solid while remaining untouchable like if she was partially phased into another dimension like Phantom Lass does or something similar since Raven can teleport between dimensions.

Many people try to lowball this one saying Superboy is fearless, and slow.... Not really sure how you can claim the original new 52 Superboy is featless with that amount of appearances on him. Jon however is only featless in the sense that he's repeatedly had his ass kicked, but at the same time is the one responsible for the near-extinction of metahumans.

Raven speed blitzing Belial, and ripping out his heart in a gruesome way. Sure, he was killed temporarily as he can grow back his heart, but if Raven does that to any of the girls they are dead on the spot, but if Raven does that to any from your female team they are dead on the spot.

Same Raven dodging and enraged Superboy ... who wanted to kill her !!!!!

Raven is fast enough to doge Cyborgs Sonic blasts

-Raven using her teleportation, can reach locations before kid flash can get there.

- Raven is fast enough to dodge sniper attacks

- Raven is fast enough to avoid attacks in general.

Capable of snatching adult wally west in her goldern spirit form

Transmutation/Matter Manipulation

Raven transmutes several people in order to torture them:

she can cool people down as well.

Raven outran omnipresent hands. STRENGTH/DURABILITY

Raven easily can match Donna Troy in strength , and can apprehend those with higher strength .

2008 Winnicks version of Raven: As we know in her pre-crisis incarnation, Raven quickly matched Donna Troy in the strength department. Fast forward in 2008, The proven instance came about when Raven took down an armed group of occultists through a mix of combat skills and teleportation, later taking down her brother Envy in the same manner; she was seen hurling occultists through tombstones and Envy through the stone floor of a church.

Envy is easily a 100 tonner and can amp his strength higher if need be. Raven beat Envy to a pulp with a combination of strength , and teleportaion, which is impressive . (We never see Raven psychically beat up someone)

Dura feats/She Was fine after the shazam lightning even though it affected the omniverse.

Pre-Flashpoint Raven already had enough power to incapacitate gods and the like (Orion, Rhea). Raven uses Soul Manipulation successfully on Darkseid, fusing a part of Wonder Woman's soul with his own

Soul Self is the nexus of the souls of all dimensions in existence. It's less of "her soul is powerful enough to manipulate souls" and moreso "her soul is literally the convergence of all souls throughout all dimensions in one nexus". Multiversal warping, universal soul manipulation and what not .

You do know Trigon is above Sky Father right possessing near omniscience/nigh omnipotent/multiversal and he couldn't even tag her. It's also said that Raven could destroy the heavens if she wanted to.

The King of Hell, Neron, bowed to her.

She Has minions who folded superman prime one million.

Superman Prime One Million feats are

Powers and abilities people use to say

• Creation ( Capable of creating life out of nothing)
  • Resurrection
  • Omniscience
  • Omnipotent
  • 5th Dimensional lmp
  • All others

let's see what have SPOM done, that he is omnipotent, omniscience..

• SPOM recreate Lois Lane.Lzyxm Ltpkz ( a 5th Dimensional lmp Superman descendant) uae lois's DNA sample and recreate Lois along with SPOM. ( Together = lmp + SPOM)
  • Means
  • He cannot recreate someone without their DNA
  • He Cannot recreate someone without the help of a 5th Dimensional lmp

Recreation isnot SPOM power, it is the 5th dimensional lmp power. He was just with him

SPOM recreate plant krypton and resurrected all of it inhabitants.

Defeated the quintessence and kill the wizard shazam.

Raven absorbed Zauriel holy sword which damaged the spectre. She had killed almost all gods and goddesses. Leaving only the Tower of Fate as the last remaining place people could hide. Raven always has the ability to absorb entities like she did with the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse in FS. Base Raven oneshoted 3000 strong demon army and defeated her half brothers. The end of all creation" "ravaged of time and tide, consuming every thread of existence." Signed and stamped in an Infinite Frontier book, incorporating the actual canon events from FS. (The Unkindness transcended the 853rd century and was attacking at all intervals in space-time. went to The Vanishing Point and attacked! 2 The Vanishing Point is the end of EVERYTHING

She destroyed and absorbed The Speed Force Wall, Skyland, New Genesis, and Hell, according to the writer Dream and Nightmare as well. Every realm in The Sphare of gods is so big compared to universes from there they look like some bubbles. the writers confirmed that she is stronger than Prepetua. Prepetua is a god-like being responsible for the creation of the DC multiverse as it exists.That kind of power has meant that she's been untouchable/Raven wins.

I didn't get tagged for this but I never actually meant that Wanda stomps lol, I was joking, Raven negs.

Hys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki:

1) I’m sorry, I’ll give other reason and not just high end feats ( I don’t know what those are though) and idk what anti- feats are like..their weaknesses or losses? I’ll try that too

2) sorry for the stfu, I’ll try to be less angry and mean, and you’re right, I haven’t been on comicvine long enough to properly debate, I apologise for my rudeness.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hys said:

@chris2kzombieki:

1) I’m sorry, I’ll give other reason and not just high end feats ( I don’t know what those are though) and idk what anti- feats are like..their weaknesses or losses? I’ll try that too

{ I'll give a quick example, Spider-Man once bested firestorm. However, that doesn't line up with his other feats. That is called an outlier. Seeing as Spider-Man is not always performing feats as such. High ends are more excusable, but in debating looking for characters consistency is a must. Raven may well beat Trgion, but then lose to like Cyborg the next issue. Realizing where the characters line in between is important. It's also important to note that some characters don't rely on physicals, and have more Hax. Hax doesn't give an auto win, and if the character lacks many reaction speeds they will likely lose to a blitz. Does that make sense?}

2) sorry for the stfu, I’ll try to be less angry and mean, and you’re right, I haven’t been on comicvine long enough to properly debate, I apologise for my rudeness.

{ It's fine, I was hostile to when I first started. After being here a while I realized when it was and wasn't ok to be hostile. My only advise to you is to understand, and I don't mean to be rude, that you aren't going to win many debates. Thats how it is for most debaters I imagine. You may think you have extensive knowledge on a certain character, but I can guarantee someone knows 10x more than you. In the end it's ok to be wrong, and its ok to accept you don't know everything. Thats the best way for you to grow as a debater.}

Hope that helps.

Hys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By mr-yes

Oh no, another delusional fanboy. I love scarlet witch, but raven would eat her. She would be lucky T get away from base raven alive, yet alone beat her and unkindness. I hope you’re joking, cuz if you are not, I’ll explain something.

No Caption Provided

Raven will kill scarlet witch beciase firstly, her weakness is her emotion, not soul.

No Caption Provided

She has more powerful dark arts, more knowledge and way more raw power than Wanda. She defeated her demonic father who could rival high tier beings like angels and stuff and would universes for breakfast. She has overpowered her entire team in seconds, multiple times, also overpowered the JLA multiple times. She is a multiversal empath

No Caption Provided

and as her purified from, an omniverse empath and universal soul manipulator. And now, the unkindness = SHE IS LITERALLY A BEING WHO ENEDE EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE PRESENCE (GOD) AND TOOK THE ENTIRE OMNIVERSE TO VANISHING POINT, AFTER KILLING EVERYONE EARLIER AND DESTROYING EVERYTHING. SO GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT AND NEXT TIME, SHUT TF UP BEFORE LYING AND MAKING UP STUFF. Raven wins

No Caption Provided

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By mr-yes

Oh no, another delusional fanboy. I love scarlet witch, but raven would eat her. She would be lucky T get away from base raven alive, yet alone beat her and unkindness. I hope you’re joking, cuz if you are not, I’ll explain something.

No Caption Provided

Raven will kill scarlet witch beciase firstly, her weakness is her emotion, not soul.

No Caption Provided

She has more powerful dark arts, more knowledge and way more raw power than Wanda. She defeated her demonic father who could rival high tier beings like angels and stuff and would universes for breakfast. She has overpowered her entire team in seconds, multiple times, also overpowered the JLA multiple times. She is a multiversal empath

No Caption Provided

and as her purified from, an omniverse empath

No Caption Provided

and universal soul manipulator. And now, the unkindness = SHE IS LITERALLY A BEING WHO ENEDE EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE PRESENCE (GOD) AND TOOK THE ENTIRE OMNIVERSE TO VANISHING POINT, AFTER KILLING EVERYONE EARLIER AND DESTROYING EVERYTHING. SO GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT AND NEXT TIME, SHUT TF UP BEFORE LYING AND MAKING UP STUFF. Raven wins

No Caption Provided

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

and as her purified from, an omniverse empath

No Caption Provided

and universal soul manipulator. And now, the unkindness = SHE IS LITERALLY A BEING WHO ENEDE EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE PRESENCE (GOD) AND TOOK THE ENTIRE OMNIVERSE TO VANISHING POINT, AFTER KILLING EVERYONE EARLIER AND DESTROYING EVERYTHING. SO GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT AND NEXT TIME, SHUT TF UP BEFORE LYING AND MAKING UP STUFF. Raven wins

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@hys said:

1) Your "reasons" are outliers/high ends only. When debating, you need to look at all feats. Anti feats, low ends, high ends, outliers etc. If I used only high ends than Superman would be multiversal to infinite like death battle claims, but thats not how its works.

2) You can't use scans on mobile. I suggest any type of laptop.

3) Don't tell people to STFU when they know much more and are more experienced than you. If I were to use only high ends, I would agree with you. But learn how to debate on an even playing field. If you won't head my advice, I suggest going to a different forum which is more your style. Vsbattles, Spacebattles etc are much more your style if you only want to use high ends.

You two know much more and have far more experience than I do in debating, but I hope you can inform me if my advice is correct or not. Most of my knowledge comes from you respect, who I just now remembered to follow.

I haven't looked at the full debate in much great detail, but your advice would be generally correct, yeah.

yuuki157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By yuuki157

Current Wanda FTW

She's straight up a reality warper now