FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The galaxy's most adventurous lombax takes on the one and only Samus Aran! In this scenario, Ratchet and Clank have been tracked down by Samus, who has been hired by Dr. Nefarious to take them out so he can finally succeed. Not knowing her contractor is a villain due to being new to this galaxy, she refuses to fail her mission. Can Ratchet and Clank blast some sense into her? Or will Samus' deadly arsenal end their journey prematurely?

Round 1: Ratchet and Clank have all guns from Up Your Arsenal but no armor upgrades, Samus has standard gear.

Round 2: Same as the first round but Ratchet now has Infernox Armor.

Round 3: Composite Ratchet(in Infernox Armor) and Clank vs Samus.

Bonus Round: Ratchet alone with his wrench and blaster vs Samus without armor.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plasma/wave beam combo shred up his insides

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't ratchet just turn her into a sheep?

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cliffrice: Not in Up Your Arsenal sadly, though you can turn her into a flaming duck that Kamakazi's things.

@soothing_sounds: Not quite I'm afraid buddy. UUA Ratchet's arsenal utterly outclasses Samus in this one because even if her Varia Suit did give her resistance to the rift ripper the fact Ratchet has the Agents of Dread and Rh3no (2 weapons that cause nuclear explosions) as well as a plethora of weapons like the Plasma Coil and the Bouncer as well as the flux rifle means she's pretty outgunned in this one. Honestly I'm amazed the OP allowed Ratchet to use the Rh3no considering it's basically a 16x Nuke.

I realise I'm a year late in responding to these but there's also small elements like how much Energy Tanks samus has or how many nanotech upgrades ratchet has. 1 vs 1 without armour or weapons I think Samus takes it by virtue of being much faster. Honestly the real outcome though would be one hell of a romance.

BenClevername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Ratchet stomps.