• 51 results
#1 Edited by daak1212 (8404 posts) - - Show Bio

Versus

Punisher v8 #4
Punisher v8 #4
No Caption Provided

Equipment:

Punisher: Has Carbonadium vest,AMT Hardballer (10 mm and Black Talon hollow point rounds) and 2 BUL M-5 Commander. Automatics (automatic .45 handguns means he's shuttin shit down). Also he as a 9 inch Adamantium Combat knife....You know standard crap for Punisher.

Ra's: Not much really. just two Promethium scimatars.

Edit for equipment sakes: Okay I clearly overestimated Ra's here. Ra's is also equipped with Kevlar jacket (so you guys know, having a vest doesn't mean your impenetrable. It means you can take weak or stray shots. If Ra's decides to be dumb and get shot up close it should go through.) 15 titanium throwing knives.

No Caption Provided

Outside

No Caption Provided

1st floor

No Caption Provided

2nd floor

Conditions: K.O/Death/Incapacitation. There mind set is normal...well for who they are so I guess really no morals.

FAIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Crap I forgot to mention where they start, Ras is outside and Punisher is on second floor

Edit 2: Okay Im thinking I might have understacked Ra's. Look at his new equipment

Edit3: Okay...Hopefully the last edit. Punisher no longer has his grenades and AK. He is now equipped with the AMT Hardballer and 2 BUL M-5 Commander. Automatics (automatic .45 handguns means he's shuttin shit down) and a Remington Model 870 with Dragon Breath 12 gauges (Dragon Breath rounds are the ones that set crap on fire)

Final Edit: God damn, I am terrible at making matches. Okay. Frank is now just armed with the hand guns. NOTHING ELSE (I mean weapon wise)!!!!!!!!! I swear if it's still one sided Im jumping off a cliff

#2 Posted by capfan80 (363 posts) - - Show Bio

I would go with Punisher based on variety of weapons and skills. Ras is more of a manipulator and shadowy figure. In his defense he would never let himself get into this position and would come up with a more manipulative way to take out Frank.

#3 Posted by nickzambuto (29288 posts) - - Show Bio

How exactly is Ra's expected to deal with an AK47 when he has a couple swords? lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
#4 Posted by deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1 (16596 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#5 Edited by Nefarious (35649 posts) - - Show Bio

Ra's.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
#6 Posted by deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1 (16596 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a good match. But with Punisher's equipment I don't know if Ra's can take this.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
#7 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8212 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure with all Punishers equipment but w.e that place they're fighting in is its really cool O.O

#8 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

The equipment is stacked in Frank's favor, he should be able to take him out .

#9 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2042 posts) - - Show Bio

The Punisher owns.

#10 Posted by entropy_aegis (20830 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher,look at those weapons.

#11 Posted by sandiego008 (3411 posts) - - Show Bio

Agree w/ others good potential fight .. just punisher has weapon stack in this one.

#12 Posted by kidchipotle (15763 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher stomps because of weapon advantage.

#13 Posted by daak1212 (8404 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Ra's was a bullet timing street leveler? I heard he was enhanced human so I would assume so.

Shall I change the equipment so that it's just the hand guns?

#14 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:

I thought Ra's was a bullet timing street leveler? I heard he was enhanced human so I would assume so.

A flash grenade would still hinder his sight, and a frag grenade would still definitely injure him if thrown in the radius. Punisher has a good record of shooting people who are bullet timers.
#15 Posted by HolySerpent (13762 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. Really

#16 Posted by daak1212 (8404 posts) - - Show Bio

@geraldthesloth said:

@daak1212 said:

A flash grenade would still hinder his sight, and a frag grenade would still definitely injure him if thrown in the radius. Punisher has a good record of shooting people who are bullet timers.

My thinking was that being as Ra's is a bullet timer and is pretty smart, he would use cover to his advantage and rush in during reload periods. The flash and frag might seem like over kill in retrospect but Im pretty sure Ra's can throw it back at Punisher. Should I remove the automatic or give Ra's some extra gear?

#17 Posted by Punisher007 (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher sends Ra's back to the Lazarus Pit.

#18 Posted by daak1212 (8404 posts) - - Show Bio

@Punisher007 said:

Punisher sends Ra's back to the Lazarus Pit.

Made some readjustments so it's no longer as imbalanced....I hope

#19 Posted by jrock85 (2882 posts) - - Show Bio

Under these circumstances Ras doesn't stand a chance.

#20 Posted by daak1212 (8404 posts) - - Show Bio

@jrock85 said:

Under these circumstances Ras doesn't stand a chance.

I made some adjustments!!! Is it still onesided?

#21 Posted by OmegaDynasty (10500 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher wins I can just see it now. 

Batman: I'm sorry son..but your grandpa is dead. At least you still have your parents...

#22 Posted by jrock85 (2882 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212: Not exactly one-sided, but Frank still has a huge advantage.

#23 Posted by daak1212 (8404 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

Punisher wins I can just see it now.

Batman: I'm sorry son..but your grandpa is dead. At least you still have your parents...

LOL!!!

#24 Posted by daak1212 (8404 posts) - - Show Bio

I made another adjustment, I swear if this still isnt even then Damian will be a sad boy

#25 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess this seems more fair, but I can still see Punisher taking it. I don't know exactly how skilled Al Ghul is with throwing knives but I do know Frank will try and keep a distance from a man armed with Swords he's combat savy and not stupid enough to try and get close. If he realizes that Al Ghul has a vest he should be able to ignite it with the Dragonfire rounds, that's how they work right? and it will evenutally leave him open to body shots that will slow him down and eventually killing him.

#26 Posted by daak1212 (8404 posts) - - Show Bio

@geraldthesloth:The Dragonfire rounds have standard pellets but they also ignite because of some chemical in the rounds. Kevlar I dont think can burn, so Ra's should be fire proof. I expect him to use his speed, agility, reaction time to find cover and flank Frank while using the knives as a deterrent. This is a pretty big place with alot of stuff inside so Ra's definitely can move around it's not like it's one room.

#27 Posted by jashro44 (52416 posts) - - Show Bio

I think punisher in a decent fight. Punisher has some pretty good aiming feats.

#28 Posted by Nefarious (35649 posts) - - Show Bio

Never bring swords to a gun fight, Ra's.

#29 Edited by DeathsHead2 (1739 posts) - - Show Bio

Even up-close, Punisher still has his shotgun & knife to parry with... Ra's dies here, 8+/10.

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
#30 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212: How can someone "bullet-time" weapons that have a massive kill radius like those do? Unless you even out the weapon situation this is spite in Franks favor. Might as well put Ras against Scott Summers at range..

#31 Posted by daak1212 (8404 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapitolPunishment: Because bullets go straight...All Ra's has to do is evade. Shotguns kill radius isnt all that big, and quite frankly I believe Ra's can get to Punisher before being shot.

#32 Posted by Pokeysteve (12018 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher wins this faight based on equipment. Kevlar may be fire proof but unless Ras is naked otherwise lol

#33 Posted by daak1212 (8404 posts) - - Show Bio

>.> You know I wanna edit this one last time just to see if I can balance the scale. There was a serious over estimation on my part for Ras. A very very big overestimation

#34 Posted by EternalDecider (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher would take this.

#35 Posted by daak1212 (8404 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay I made my final FINAL last edit!!! I suck at life!!! (>.<)

#36 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher

#37 Posted by daak1212 (8404 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Punisher

Even with just the hand guns?

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#38 Posted by termiteone4ever (12795 posts) - - Show Bio

Ra is no joke .

#39 Posted by grimlock (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Punisher

yeah unless we have evidence that scimitars can be used for long range battle punisher still got this

#40 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher

#41 Posted by daak1212 (8404 posts) - - Show Bio

@grimlock said:

@daak1212 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Punisher

yeah unless we have evidence that scimitars can be used for long range battle punisher still got this

You can always throw them....

#42 Edited by SpidermanWins (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

The Punisher wins

#43 Posted by sandiego008 (3411 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212 said:

@grimlock said:

@daak1212 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Punisher

You can always throw them....

I can see where you are coming from with this. The environment allows ra to potentially get close to frank due to cover. However ... the chance of that is slim based on franks background. And even if Ra did get close it wouldn't be instant win as frank will still be able to evade enough to find a way to distance himself from ra ... IMO. And I honestly don't think the gun matters THAT much in this fight ... Ra isn't extremely fast ... IMO the ak47 and handgun difference counts more when going against someone like spiderman w/ spider senses, speed and ridiculous agility.

#44 Posted by daak1212 (8404 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008: Christ I bombed this thread, it had so much potential too. Well atleast the location is badass

#45 Edited by Killer_Judge_ (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher wins

#46 Posted by gokuisking (393 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

hmmmmmmm

If Ra's got close enough could he do this?

#47 Posted by Helloman (29756 posts) - - Show Bio

The Punisher wins.

#48 Posted by ANTHP2000 (26934 posts) - - Show Bio

Ra's.

#49 Posted by Morpheus_ (34429 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher stomps, really. Ra's is not a bullet timer, nor is he sufficiently agile or skilled to dance around Frank, entirely disarm him and end the fight in CQC.

#50 Posted by DoctorHulk (111 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher stomps, really. Ra's is not a bullet timer, nor is he sufficiently agile or skilled to dance around Frank, entirely disarm him and end the fight in CQC.

Yo sir Wouldn't a skilled fighter like ra's will ko frank quickly before frank can think what to do ?