Ranking Kuroko no Basuke players

Avatar image for cameronisgreasy
CameronIsGreasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How would you all rank the best players in KnB: Akashi, Aomine, Kagami, Kise. Murasakibara and Midorima, from best to worst?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1, Kise (with that perfect copy thinggy)

2, Akashi

3, Murasakibara

4, Kagami

5, Aomine

6, Midorima

CameronIsGreasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weebbicboi: i think Aomine is more well-rounded than Kagami and Murasakibara. Kagami can only stand against Aomine with Kuroko on his team, as Aomine swiftly destroyed him in an 1-on-1, and Aomine is the superior scorer and passer, probably equal on the defensive end.

Akashi is number 1 imo, his ability to put an entire team into the zone and see the future makes him the most valuable asset. in isolation, he’s completely unguardable. also, at defense, he’s also the best at perimeter defense, as his emperor eye allows him to see through his opponents dribble moves.

Kise’s PC/ZONE makes him the best for a very short period of time, but once it’s over he falls down for just below Aomine for me. i would have it as:

1. Akashi

2. Aomine

3. Kise

4. Murasakibara

5. Kagami

6. Midorima

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Note: I will be taking both zone and their base skill level into account. I'm also assuming this is referring to a one on one play.

1) Akashi; Emperor's eye is too OP. not to mention, as stated, Akashi 's strength isn't solely due to emperor's eye but also his brilliance which IMO would give him the edge over kise even with perfect copy.

2) Kise; undoubtedly the person closest to Akashi. Perfect copy makes kise the definition of the word "unplayable". He' ll have to work on his stamina issues though.

3) Aoimine; yes, yes, he's team lost to kagami BUT there's no doubt that without factoring the zone, Aoimine would completely embarass kagami. And even with zone, he could at best, equal Aoimine and eventually won out in a battle of attrition and Even Then, without kuroko's help, he would have lost.

4) Murasakibara; completely owned kagami without zone [ and based on the final game arc, he was holding back the entire time ]. Had his legs not let him down, he would have won. Also stated to be the best among the GOM in terms of raw talent.

5) Kagami; I'm ranking kagami so low because without zone, he would lose to almost any of the GOM [except midorima]. I think what allowed kagami stand against them wasn't

[just] his jumping ability but rather his nigh limitless stamina.

6) Midorima; my favorite miracle. His ability is seriously OP, and in terms of defensive ability Iirc, he's second only to Murasakibara and PC kise. Unfortunately that isn't enough. Doesn't help that he never showed the ability to use the zone.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Aomine

2. Akashi

3. Kise

4. Kagami

5. Murasakibara

6. Midorima

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameronisgreasy: Do you mean 1v1 or in a team?

Either way, Akashi is number 1 for sure.

CameronIsGreasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: really it’s open to either, and i agree with Akashi at number 1.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kise, without PC, is not better than Kagami. Kagami overtook him. In you give him PC, give Kagami Zone and he will still beat Kise out.

1.) Akashi

2.) Aomine

3.) Kagami

4.) Kise

5.) Murasakibara

6.) Midorima

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jaakor

1) Kise with the PC

2) Akashi

3) Aomine

4) Murasakibara

5) Midorima

6) Kagami

1 vs 1, Kagami isn't beating any of them on even terms

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LeBron James

kurokonohype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kurokonohype

Kuroko no Basketball players stomp all other verses no diff, they are multiversal at the lowest

Loading Video...