Rank these One Piece groups from Strongest to Weakest. And which crew would you join?

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

Poll Rank these One Piece groups from Strongest to Weakest. And which crew would you join? (41 votes)

I would join Whitebeard's Whitebeard Pirates 24%
I would join Big Mom's Big Mom Pirates 2%
I would join Kaido's Beast Pirates 0%
I would join Shanks's Red Hair Pirates 10%
I would join Blackbeard's Blackbeard Pirates 0%
I would join Luffy's Straw Hat Pirates 24%
I would join Dragon's Revolutionary Army 12%
I would rather be apart of Rogers Roger Pirates in the past 5%
Screw all that. I'm joining the Marines 22%

Whitebeard Pirates

Edward Newgate "Whitebeard / Marco / Portgus D. Ace / Jozu

No Caption Provided

Big Mom Pirates

Big Mom / Katakuri / Charlotte Smoothie / Charlotte Cracker

No Caption Provided

Beasts Pirates

Kaido / King the Conflagration / Queen the Plague / Jack the Drought

No Caption Provided

Red Hair Pirates

Shanks / Benn Beckman / Yasopp / Lucky Roux

No Caption Provided

Blackbeard Pirates

Marshall D. Teach "Blackbeard" / Shiryu of the Rain / Avalo Pizarro / Jesus Burgess

No Caption Provided

Straw Hat Pirates

Monkey D. Luffy / Roronoa Zoro / Vinsmoke Sanji / Jinbe

No Caption Provided

Revolutionary Army

Monkey D. Dragon / Sabo / Emporio Ivankov / Karasu

No Caption Provided

Roger Pirates

Gol D. Roger / Silvers Rayleigh / Kozuki Oden / Scopper Gaban

No Caption Provided

• 
OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By OrangeCrush81

Question 1

Who would win in an all out battle between these groups?

Question 2

How would you rank these crews Strongest to Weakest?

Question 3

Which crew would you join?

FangDaNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

1. Roger Pirates most likely

3. Straw Hats

d1vine_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

strongest to weakest order

1. roger pirates, whatever the one piece is; they found it and nobody, not even the marines could have stopped them.

2. marines, 3 admirals is fucking insane, along with 7 warlords even though they've been replaced. vegapunk also seems to be a huge advantage

3. whitebeard pirates, strongest man in the world + marco, who has incredible feats thus far. ace and jozu are also both solid commanders.

4. big mom pirates, i'm of the few people who think big mom>kaido. katakuri and cracker both also have better feats than what king and queen have shown.

5. beast pirates, kaido is still insane, can't really say much for the rest though. king and queen haven't shown amazing feats

??-??. revos and red hairs, what they're capable of is nebulous at best. sure dragon can be argued to be yonko tier & i believe so but we don't know much. red haired pirates as well, lots of hype but not many feats.

8. blackbeard pirates, they're still yonko tier, but blackbeard is probably the weakest yonko just because of how new he is. they have aokiji but we don't know how deep he's with them.

9. strawhat pirates, smallest crew even though quality>quantity. can be argued for yonko tier but not definitive. most feats in the series but until we get new chapters, i'm putting them at last. not by a huge margin though.

d1vine_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in an all out battle, i'd probably say marines would win. the crew i would join would probably be revos or strawhats

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Roger wins all out battle

Strongest to Weakest

1. Roger Pirates

2-5. Whitebeard / Big Mom / Kaido / Bleackbeard Pirates (too hard to order)

6. Revolutionary Army

7. Shank's Red Hair Pirates (as of now. lack of feats)

8 Straw Hats

Definitely joining the Straw Hats!!!

FunkyNamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By FunkyNamu

I would join Whitebeard's crew at it's peak for safety purposes

We got the raw numbers and respect. And all the pootang

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SixPathsOfCapra

Being a strawhat would be awful. The dumbass captain always leading the crew into dangerous situations, making an enemy out of the world government is just not worth it. Unless I get plot armor like other fellow strawhats I won't survive a day as a strawhat.

Being a Whitbeard pirate guarantees safety and respect but I'll pass that cringe ass 'You are my daddy, I am your son' shit.

So even tho I don't like the higher ups, Marine is a safe bet. No one will be chasing after your head, you also get respect as a marine officer. The marines are also the most powerful group.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

LOL

Funniest answers

FunkyNamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FunkyNamu

Blackbeard crew loki get all the pootang in a far away deserted island Escobar style

No Caption Provided

And he actually got a beard to live up to his name now

Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@d1vine_ said:

strongest to weakest order

1. roger pirates, whatever the one piece is; they found it and nobody, not even the marines could have stopped them.

2. marines, 3 admirals is fucking insane, along with 7 warlords even though they've been replaced. vegapunk also seems to be a huge advantage

3. whitebeard pirates, strongest man in the world + marco, who has incredible feats thus far. ace and jozu are also both solid commanders.

4. big mom pirates, i'm of the few people who think big mom>kaido. katakuri and cracker both also have better feats than what king and queen have shown.

5. beast pirates, kaido is still insane, can't really say much for the rest though. king and queen haven't shown amazing feats

??-??. revos and red hairs, what they're capable of is nebulous at best. sure dragon can be argued to be yonko tier & i believe so but we don't know much. red haired pirates as well, lots of hype but not many feats.

8. blackbeard pirates, they're still yonko tier, but blackbeard is probably the weakest yonko just because of how new he is. they have aokiji but we don't know how deep he's with them.

9. strawhat pirates, smallest crew even though quality>quantity. can be argued for yonko tier but not definitive. most feats in the series but until we get new chapters, i'm putting them at last. not by a huge margin though.

This.

Also I would probably join the WB Pirates since they’re probably one of the biggest crews yet they’re basically family. I would join the marines to avoid being hunted, but I would rather not work for a corrupt government

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgot to add some background music

Loading Video...

00:00 - We Are! 01:55 - Believe 03:41 - Hikari e 05:41 - BON VOYAGE! 07:21 - Kokora no Chizu 09:11 - Brand New World 11:00 - We Are! (Straw Hat Pirates Version) 12:50 - Crazy Rainbow 15:19 - Jungle P 17:49 - We Are! (Remix) 20:19 - Share the World! 22:48 - Kaze o Sagashite 25:18 - One day 27:48 - Fight Together 30:17 - We Go! 32:47 - Hands Up! 35:17 - Wake up! 37:46 - Hard Knock Days 40:17 - We Can! 42:46 - Hope 45:16 - Super Powers 47:46 - OVER THE TOP 49:45 - Dreamin' on

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I love Buggy and his crew and i joined them.

AldoronTHEGOAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AldoronTHEGOAT

I know what crew people not going to pick *cough**Kaido*

This guy got the whole land he rule in poverty

Between Revolutionary Army and Whitebeard Pirates for me

AldoronTHEGOAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AldoronTHEGOAT

Honestly, Big Mom Pirates would not be a bad option if it weren't for her random hunger frenzies

They take care of each other

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orangecrush81:

My favorite themes are Kokora no Chizu, One Day!, & Hope :)

Heavenly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Question 1

Who would win in an all out battle between these groups?

Question 2

How would you rank these crews Strongest to Weakest?

Question 3

Which crew would you join?

All out in prime? Rodger pirates EZ

Roger pirates/WB pirates/Marines/BM crew/Kaido crew/ Strawhats/ Rev/ Red hair/ black beard the last 3 dont have feats for all their characters

Who would i join? WB Pirates all the way,largest crew,safest crew and they dont go on dumb expeditions like the strawhats or marines

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:

@orangecrush81:

My favorite themes are Kokora no Chizu, One Day!, & Hope :)

I like One Day for the opening visuals

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Animebattles12

Really hard to say, but i definitely think that the Marines are currently the strongest force/army in One Piece.

Don't forget that Fujitora was 1 of 3 candidates to become the new Admiral, which means that the Marines have atleast 6 Admiral level characters in their ranks and some Vice Admirals are also close to that level.

While most Yonko crews only have like 2-3 crew members who are around that level ( aside from the Yonkos themselves ).

If everyone is in their prime/still alive, i would definitely pick Roger pirates, cause he seemed to have a crew filled with Admiral level characters.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wushu59

@aldoronthegoat said:

Honestly, Big Mom Pirates would not be a bad option if it weren't for her random hunger frenzies

They take care of each other

Yeah, if you are cool with getting your soul snatched

AldoronTHEGOAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59:

That's why I said "hunger frenzy"

She couldn't recognize him when she did it

Loading Video...

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wushu59
TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm. I think if we are talking long term, Straw Hats are obviously going to come out on top. They have the best plot armor by far. There is a good reason your average pirate crew don't go around challenging War Lords, declaring war on the WG, or charge head first into freaking Yonko territory. That's because if thy weren't main characters they wouldn't last1 hour. So, all in all, I think Straw Hats are by far the safest bet, but that's kind of boring. So I'll just ignore them.

I'm approaching this from the perspective of joining as a nobody, but wanting to rise in the ranks.

I think WB, Roger, and Shanks crew are by far the best choices for pirates. They are all full of super strong officers. What's more, they all seem chill and friendly enough. I can definitely see someone from either of these 3 crews that would be willing to show me the ropes. Provided I have the will and determination to grow. I could definitely see myself learning and growing in them.

Big Mom, Kaido and Black Beard are obviously a no go. I actually think Kaido's crew would be the safest out of the "bad" Yonkos. He seems chill enough, usually, and his crew seems to be pretty comfy on Onigashima. But to rise in the the ranks, I'd probably have to do Smile, and at best, turn myself into a mutant freak. I doubt anyone who's reasonably strong would want to mentor fodder here. I'd have to join the crew strong to have it good. But Wano seem like a terrible place to be affiliated with. Too much poverty.

Big Mom is just dangerous period. I'd have to be the strongest of the strong to be safe, relatively. Then there is still things like BM's rampages and Smoothie juicing folks at random. Big Mom's territory seems to be doing a lot better than Wano, though, so there is that. But having a Yonko herself being a threat to your everyday existence is worst than multiple natural disasters.

Black Beard's top officers are world class psycho killers. 'Nough said.

All this said, I'd probably go with the Marines. It seems to be the safest bet. And there are plenty of powerhouses and resources available. We've also seen that there are plenty of good or decent marines who aren't cool with the corruption in the government. Plus, if I do manage to grow in strength some how, I think it would be cooler being a legendary marine. Something about that business casual look with a white coat draped over the shoulders stands out to me more than the super strong pirates.

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By OrangeCrush81

Good answers

Don't have to answer all questions if unsure

Avatar image for universalnaruto
UniversalNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Straw Hats win all out battle

Luffy solos with "Red Rock"

I would join Straw Hats of course.

Go with the winners

Naruto's dream to become Hokage came true

Ichigo's dream to become King of the Hills came true

It's only natural for Luffy's dream to become King of the pirates come true as well

FunkyNamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aggrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people wanna join the straw hats? Luffy is the most idiotic leader ever. His solution to every problem is to run straight in. The only reason the straw hats aren't dead is plot armor.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 juiceboks  Moderator

Roger is the strongest obviously, though I think Shanks' crew would be the best to join. Everyone on his crew looks out for each other and of all the Yonko he's the least active in his pirate ways. In the sense that he's not constantly looking to wage war and trying to get new territory, when he's not traveling and partying he's chilling on his island. He's not constantly getting his crew into new and dangerous situations like Luffy, and his crew actually has "regular" people that seem to live pretty well because of how he operates.

TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roger is the strongest obviously, though I think Shanks' crew would be the best to join. Everyone on his crew looks out for each other and of all the Yonko he's the least active in his pirate ways. In the sense that he's not constantly looking to wage war and trying to get new territory, when he's not traveling and partying he's chilling on his island. He's not constantly getting his crew into new and dangerous situations like Luffy, and his crew actually has "regular" people that seem to live pretty well because of how he operates.

Tbf, Their plot armor is INSANE!

No other non Yonko pirate crew would survive declaring war on the World Gov, raiding Impel Dow, fighting multiple warlords, and charging head first into one Yonko territory after another.

Not to mention, we know Luffy is going to achieve his dream, might as well ride the elevator to greatness as it makes it's way towards the top. This is why I chose not to include the Straw Hats in my answer.

Roger's crew seemed pretty similar. It looks like they had so much clout that people like Buggy were sort of safe.

UniversalNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By UniversalNaruto

@universalnaruto:

Bruh, Luffy not soling anything with Red Rock

Only in your wildest dreams,wishes, hopes, fantasies, alternate, reality and imagination.

He can and he will.

No Caption Provided

FunkyNamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UniversalNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FunkyNamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This man is on crack

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 juiceboks  Moderator

@thelurker: I mean the SH have been in plenty of situations that would have killed any normal human hundreds of times over and barely lived (Ussop getting beaten to near death by Franky's family, Sanji getting struck by Enel's lightning, their fight against Oars, Zoro nearly dying to Killer etc) hell Ussop just got his skull cracked all the way through. Everyone on the crew has suffered major injuries multiple times standing by Luffy, a regular person like you or me would be of no use and even with plot armor we'd be getting gravely injured every week.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongest crew is Roger Pirates or Whitebeard Pirates>Marines>Big Mom Pirates>Beast Pirates>Red Hair Pirates> Blackbeard Pirates>Revolutionary Army>Strawhats.

Best to join would be Whitebeard cuz I'll be safe, or Red Hair since I just be chilling and drinking.

TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: This sort of proves my point. What won't kill you will only make you stronger. Even if you get injured everytime, imagine the clout you'd get for being a Strawhat and beating impossible odds. While fodder in any other crew would be paste after suffering what Ussop suffers. Not saying being in any of these crews would be easy, but being a Strawhat would definitely add some useful plot armor.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@thelurker: This is assuming you have the strength and resolve to bounce back from those consecutive life threatening injuries to begin with, which fodder don't have. Ussop is the closest person to being fodder even in the verse and he's still very much superhuman by our standards. If by some miracle we survive the first adventure, you or I would be permanently disabled even with Chopper's medical expertise. If you want clout then that's even more reason to join Shanks' crew, the man has pull with the Gorosei themselves. Luffy's rep has nothing on Shanks'

FunkyNamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelurker:

Usopp is a Gawd

Has nothing to do with Plot Armor

TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheLurker

@juiceboks said:

@thelurker: This is assuming you have the strength and resolve to bounce back from those consecutive life threatening injuries to begin with, which fodder don't have. Ussop is the closest person to being fodder even in the verse and he's still very much superhuman by our standards. If by some miracle we survive the first adventure, you or I would be permanently disabled even with Chopper's medical expertise. If you want clout then that's even more reason to join Shanks' crew, the man has pull with the Gorosei themselves. Luffy's rep has nothing on Shanks'

Keep in mind that with the Strawhats I'm speaking more in future-tense. Luffy WILL be pirate king eventually, so I may as well be along for the ride. And being a Strawhat you would have enough plot armor to most likely survive this ride to the top. As far as superhumans go, I thought we would be converting to One Piece versions of humans, who are all some what super human by our standards. Like I thought we would start off as the weakest versions of people in that world. That way it would still be possible to learn things like haki or train your muscles enough to not be fodder.

For my original answer, I was saying since we know Luffy will be Pirate King, why not join him. So I took his crew out of the equation. Even though I took marines, I definitely agree Shanks' crew would be the best pirate crew. Whether you want to stay normal or plan on getting stronger. It's by far the safest without plot armor. And Shanks seems way more level headed than White Beard. Roger's pirates might have been similar, though.

@thelurker:

Usopp is a Gawd

Has nothing to do with Plot Armor

Touché

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Roger's click

3. Straw Hats, plot armour will keep me alive

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revolutionary army , i guess.

Dragon is kinda the most hyped character , there must be a reason for it.

MarPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Straw Hat

• Mainly due to Nami and Robin
Busue009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers