Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SupremeGeneration  Online
  1. Perseus Jackson, son of Poseidon, Hero and Saviour of Olympus, former Praetor of the Twelfth Legion Fulminata, slayer of the Minotaur at twelve years of age, wielder of the Curse of Achilles, and lover of blue blood.
  2. respect gap
  3. another respect gap
  4. the rest of them
Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geez I really need to reread, I'm having a hard time ascertaining their skill levels

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was today years old when I learned there were tags for this

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nico flat out said Percy is strongest

ChaosHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ranking power and ability-wise is hard, but I'd say Nico has the most potential out of everyone on here, but he arguably hasn't surpassed Percy (and Jason and Thalia).

If we do place Nico at number one, Percy and Jason come next at about the same level (though Percy might be a tiny bit higher because of feats). Thalia also comes close, and I've seen viable arguments for her being stronger than Jason because of her skill as a Hunter of Artemis, but the fact that she can't fly puts her lower than him.

Next we have Piper, Leo, Hazel and Frank. In my opinion Hazel>=Frank>Leo>>=Piper. Hazel and Frank are interchangeable and so are Piper and Leo to a lesser extent.

Now unfortunately Annabeth's intelligence isn't enough for her to compete with any of the seven (she could still probably take them in a fight but power and skill doesn't equal to being able to beat in a fight).

Contending with Annabeth are Reyna, Clarisse and Luke. Skill wise the list is: Luke> Annabeth>= Reyna> Clarisse. But Clarisse also has the Ares aura or whatever it's called and Reyna can boost the powers of others. So my ranking for them is Reyna, Clarisse, Annabeth and Luke (Annabeth's intelligience overcomes Luke's skill).

I exclude Magnus and Samirah because ranking them would cause quite a few problems as they have never encountered and therefore we have little way to scale them to each other (Yes Percy encountered Magnus in the third Magnus Chase book but they didn't fight or anything). If I had to estimate I would put Samirah somewhere around Hazel and Magnus just under Frank.

KarlHeisenberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first three are Percy Luke and Annabeth for sure.

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cocacolaman: Uuu nice. The question is we are ranking by power or how well would they get in a fight? Cause that changes things a LOT. Hazel could do that island lvl(? Iirc ) feat but can't win against anabeth h2h

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cocacolaman  Moderator

@cocacolaman: Uuu nice. The question is we are ranking by power or how well would they get in a fight? Cause that changes things a LOT. Hazel could do that island lvl(? Iirc ) feat but can't win against anabeth h2h

Hm... let's say the latter

wateravatar360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Percy. His only physical peers are really Jason and Thalia, but his more durable than them both. In the second book he was already the second best swordsman in a hundred years, and he has the most destructive powers. Holds his own for the most part against immortal opponents and he’s kinda versatile with his powers. He can also manipulate the mist.

2. Jason. Bout physically equal with Percy, flight is a bid advantage and in his latest appearance he could fire off repeated lightning strikes, which was really the only thing holding him back before. He was able to ragdoll some of the giants with his wind powers, and he’s a highly skilled swordsman on par with Percy.

3. Hazel. Her mist magic makes her a tricky fighter. She could kinda bfr people if she really tried, controls precious metals, and she could sink a really small island. She’s also a good sword fighter.

4. Nico. He’s the best with his powers by far, can harm people without even touching them. He can kill people with a touch and turn living people into ghosts. Only downside of that is that he would also kill himself from doing that without whatever Hedge made. He’s not higher because he’s a glass cannon in comparison to other strong demigods, and he never really beat a powerful enemy, he’s 0-2 iirc.

5. Thalia. A really skilled fighter, and held her own against a titan. She’s this high cause most of these characters can’t avoid being blasted by lightning, but she’s not higher cause her powers suck compared to the other big 3 kids, and we don’t know how strong she is currently.

6. Frank (though he could be switched with Thalia). Shapeshifting is great, and can even turn into a dragon. Beat a couple hundred monsters solo, and he got the better of a minor god.

7. Annabeth off the strength of the Staff of Serapis. She continued after being hit by a blast that destroyed a train.

8. Piper. She’s weird cause she could be anywhere on this list off the power of her charmspeak, but cover your ears and it’s ineffective.

9. Luke. Best swordsman in a century, could teleport, slight telekinesis, fast and tough.

10. Leo. A weird case cause he’s fire is pretty hot, but he wasn’t much of a fighter.

11. Reyna

12. Clarisse

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was today years old when I learned there were tags for this

Pimonster31415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Percy. Held his own vs Jason in the most unfavorable environment possible. Great showings vs high tier immortals

2. Frank. Above Jason by scaling. Physicals even in human form are > the rest of the list.

3. Hazel. Has some of the most versatile powers, along with hax.

4. Jason. As experienced and skilled as anyone here. Beat a titan, but killed by a minor god. I still don't think he could beat Hazel given that he'd be fighting unarmed due to Hazel's power and she has more ways to win.

5. Piper. Has one trick, but it's a really good trick. Would likely beat anyone else here head to head, but would lose to a lot of the immortals they beat due to charmspeak limitations.

6. Thalia. She feels like she should be a high tier, but isn't by feats. Still above the non-fighters, and Luke, who she beat decisively

7. Luke

8. Nico

9. Reyna

10. Annabeth

11. Leo

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is AP of both the Strongest and Weakest Demigod?

Jucaslucasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jucaslucasa

Depends entirely on what you're ranking them at, if it's who can beat the others in 1v1s, or a Battle Royale, or who can cause more destruction, or beat stronger monsters, etc.

notaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iirc (havent read in a while) percy is the only one who has truly 1v1ed and equaled or bested gods and titans

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Percy at his full might can control water on a molecular level, including water inside a person's body, water in magical poisons and acids. He is most definitely the strongest and doesn't even need to be around a water body to beat everyone else here.

Followed by Jason, Nico, Hazel( her mind control mist, and she sank a small island w her mineral manipulation), Thalia, Frank( can turn into giant monsters), Clarrise( cause iirc she has that Ares's aura and solo'ed a giant dragon or something), Luke, Annabeth, Reyna, Leo, and then Piper( the most useless one).

Storm616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hazel has the best feat Imo, IIrc she sank an island. No one (besides percy) really has anything close to it.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Percy Jackson
  • Hazel Levesque
  • Nico Di Angelo
  • Jason Grace
  • Thalia Grace
  • Frank Zhang
  • Everybody else, don’t exactly know

Open to changes cause it’s been a while since I’ve read the books, but yeah

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Percy. Versatility, Skill, speed, AP, DC, he checks all the boxes. Curse of Achilles puts him at minor god level easily. Hazel thought he was a god when she first saw him. Nico outright said he was the most powerful. Plus he solo'd Misery a god in Tartarus where monsters are stronger. There's really no argument against him.

2. Hazel. Mist control, precious metal manipulation, sink a small island

3. Nico. Emotion manipulation, fear inducement, can Summon undead armies and ghost, can create shockwaves that almost knocked out Jason and killed all plants in the vicinity, can control stone and open up fissures in the ground, can turn living beings into ghost

4. Jason. Lightning strong enough to atomize foes, lightning armor, can fly, skilled enough to hang with Percy in a sword fight, created a huge storm with Percy. Lightning can cause giant craters

5. Frank. His animal transformations are legit and his dragon transformation is great. Skilled with the bow and arrow, great physical prowess

6. Thalia. Daughter of zeus. Great lightning feats. Ridiculously skilled even before becoming a daughter of Athena.

7. Leo. He gets flack but he was able to output enough power to battle the goddess of snow. That's worth a lot.

8/9. Annabeth and Luke. Both extremely skilled. Like takes the skill advantage but not by much but Annabeth is way more tactical.

10. Piper. She had the most haxed power here with charmspeak and it might be the most powerful ability but she lacks in every other area.

Its hard to rank reyna