Rank The Akatsuki from Strongest To Weakest.
It goes something like this.
Kakuzu and Deidara can be interchanged depending on who you think would win that matchup. Ranks 7 and 8 for Deidara and Kakuzu, respectively, make them look much weaker than they actually are, but that's just how it goes when you compare them to the rest of the akatsuki.
The top 3 is down to opinion and interpretation i personally think itachi would beat obito but pain could beat itachi also Obito would beat pain so again down to opinion
8.Konan though she is higher if you give her prep
10.Zetsu(not a battle type)
5. Sasori (It's for me one of the most underrated naruto character, the fight between him and sakura & Chiyo was a joke...)
orochimaru is hard to place, we don't know much about him just that it's horribly hard to kill him haha.
1. Nagato (best feats overall)
2. healthy Itachi (Obito seemed to be afraid of him)
3. Obito (intangibility and gave many strong characters trouble)
4. Orochimaru (almost impossible to kill, reanimation, intelligence)
5. Kisame (vast amount of chakra)
6. Kakazu (hard to kill and very experienced)
7. Sasori (Deidera admitted Sasori would beat him)
8. Deidera (good feats)
9. Konan (dangerous with prep and could overwhelm the people below her with paper bombs)
10. Hidan (immortal but that's about it)
11. Zetsu (not a fighter)
@alextheboss: Obito was never really afraid of Itachi. He just didn't want him in the picture so he can influence Sasuke.
I put Obito above him just because of his pure hax with Kamui, feats, and training with Madara (which gave him so much knowledge). Oh and Wood Style too, which is always OP.
To put Obito into perspective, by his pure feats and showings against Minato and Konoha, Minato could only assume that Obito was Madara. Which is an insane comparison when considering the type of monster that Madara is.
And Obito was only like 15 or 16 years old when that happened.
@alextheboss: I agree mostly with your list, but Kisame should be arguably above Oroshimari and Konan is clearly too low.
I agree Kisame is arguably above Orochimaru, though as I mentioned if reanimation is allowed Oroachimaru can summon the 2nd Hokage and I'm pretty sure Oroachimaru and even a 2nd Hokage not at full power would be enough to counter Kisame's water jutsu. Plus he can summon Manda.
@alextheboss: very true kishimodo never let us see how powerful orochimaru was in his prime tho kisame was a monster wit just 30% if his chakra honestly he is prolly 1 of da best akasuki members in taijutsu
Ya he is definitely a beast. Though Orochimaru is very good at taijutsu as well. What was Kisame's best taijutsu feat?
Please Log In to post.
Log in to comment