Both imo heh.

Deo Wade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Deo Wade

Bruce in a street fight. He was too fast,  too skilled (in multiple disciplines), and he hit ignorantly hard. Randy in UFC rules. The weight difference is too great. Nearly 45-50lbs.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Wisppeons said:
"Both imo heh. "

maybe first one but not second one
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce was a revolution walking, but he doesnt have the physical assets to deal with this fight.

he comes up short in range, power, size and strength.

In the real world guys with this big of a disadvantage lose fights.

Randy for both.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Randy for the 1st fight

Bruce Lee wins the 2nd fight
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Fortified_Hooligan said:
"Bruce was a revolution walking, but he doesnt have the physical assets to deal with this fight.he comes up short in range, power, size and strength.In the real world guys with this big of a disadvantage lose fights.Randy for both."

well power is wrong since it felt like being hit by a truck even when he was shooting a movie said by people, range he makes up for with GREAT speed and size never wins a fight
round one i can see randy but round two i would give it to bruce
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By Caligula

Lee take both with extreme ease

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
@Caligula said:
" Lee take both with extreme ease "
dont know about that
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Bruce for the second, nvr forget that maaaad skill. The first he can only take 4/10, though the fanboy in me craves to say more.

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WindCloud

In the square octagon, it will be pretty hard for Bruce Lee to "follow" the UFC rules, coz he's a street fighter,  after all.  If anybody knows Chinese history, B.L. was born in SanFran, but spent a lot of his life in HK (including the majority of his childhood).  In HK, back in his days, most kids lived a VERY hard-knock life, where they join street gangs and later "graduate" into the Chinese Triads (if they survive childhood).  Bruce was one of those kids, a bad boy who usually went around bullying other "normal" kids with his gang "brothers".  So, he was basically anti-authoritarian, and found it hard to follow the law, and "play by the rules".  Now, granted he never joined any Triad organizations, but instead lived a normal legitimate life and became a martial arts master, AND a Hollywood icon, but even then, his "bad boy" self remained that eventually got him killed. 

Anyway, the point here is that he will NEVER be able to follow the rules of organized fighting, which will allow a UFC veteran like Randy Couture to take advantage of him and win the fight pretty easily.  Additionally, Bruce's fighting style and uncontrolled way of fighting will never be allowed in UFC, AND he will be very hard-pressed to hold back, so  i  can imagine him being disqualified, at the very least.   In the streets, however, it'll be ALL Bruce, since he's a former bad boy/gang member/thug/etc., he won't hold back, AND the real Jeet Kune Dou style (as utilized by Bruce) is a deadly, deadly, h2h art.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#15  Edited By Korg

You are severely underestimating Bruce Lee's mental conditioning. He would have no problems following rules in the UFC. Are you under the impression that Bruce Lee brutally murdered everyone he ever fought? He was extremely apologetic to Jackie Chan after accidentally hitting him too hard with a stick, to the point of kissing Jackie's head to make it all better (which naturally humiliated Chan, but it makes for a great story now). He knew how to hold back.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Korg said:
"You are severely underestimating Bruce Lee's mental conditioning. He would have no problems following rules in the UFC. Are you under the impression that Bruce Lee brutally murdered everyone he ever fought? He was extremely apologetic to Jackie Chan after accidentally hitting him too hard with a stick, to the point of kissing Jackie's head to make it all better (which naturally humiliated Chan, but it makes for a great story now). He knew how to hold back. "

don't forget about how he (if i am right) paid for all the medical bills for the one guy whos arm he broke in enter the dragon when he faced ohara (or how ya spell it) and the guy behind him after that slow mo kick had is arm broke and bruce paid for it, could be wrong but tis what i hear
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WindCloud
@Korg said:
" You are severely underestimating Bruce Lee's mental conditioning. He would have no problems following rules in the UFC. Are you under the impression that Bruce Lee brutally murdered everyone he ever fought? He was extremely apologetic to Jackie Chan after accidentally hitting him too hard with a stick, to the point of kissing Jackie's head to make it all better (which naturally humiliated Chan, but it makes for a great story now). He knew how to hold back. "
No no no.  i'm afraid you're misunderstanding me, my friend.   i  never meant to say that BL was a murderer.  We will never know how many people he actually murdered in the streets of HK, growing up (if any at all).  But that's not the point.  All  i'm saying is that BL will have a harder time "following the rules" or "playing by the rules"  than someone who's always fought under the UFC rules and regulations, like Randy.  That's all  i'm  assuming.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@WindCloud said:
"@Korg said:
" You are severely underestimating Bruce Lee's mental conditioning. He would have no problems following rules in the UFC. Are you under the impression that Bruce Lee brutally murdered everyone he ever fought? He was extremely apologetic to Jackie Chan after accidentally hitting him too hard with a stick, to the point of kissing Jackie's head to make it all better (which naturally humiliated Chan, but it makes for a great story now). He knew how to hold back. "
No no no.  i'm afraid you're misunderstanding me, my friend.   i  never meant to say that BL was a murderer.  We will never know how many people he actually murdered in the streets of HK, growing up (if any at all).  But that's not the point.  All  i'm saying is that BL will have a harder time "following the rules" or "playing by the rules"  than someone who's always fought under the UFC rules and regulations, like Randy.  That's all  i'm  assuming."
not true, bruce was one who founded the idea of MMA, the idea to adapt and change to what happens, this will be nothing more then something to adapt to and that is what bruce does best
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WindCloud
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @WindCloud said:
"@Korg said:
No no no.  i'm afraid you're misunderstanding me, my friend.   i  never meant to say that BL was a murderer.  We will never know how many people he actually murdered in the streets of HK, growing up (if any at all).  But that's not the point.  All  i'm saying is that BL will have a harder time "following the rules" or "playing by the rules"  than someone who's always fought under the UFC rules and regulations, like Randy.  That's all  i'm  assuming."
not true, bruce was one who founded the idea of MMA, the idea to adapt and change to what happens, this will be nothing more then something to adapt to and that is what bruce does best "
Oh well.   i  guess you know about Bruce's life than me then.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@WindCloud said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @WindCloud said:
"@Korg said:
not true, bruce was one who founded the idea of MMA, the idea to adapt and change to what happens, this will be nothing more then something to adapt to and that is what bruce does best "
Oh well.   i  guess you know about Bruce's life than me then."
never said i did but it's just what bruce did best, ''be like water my friend,'' this alone should tell ya that bruce is all about how to change to what the fight asks for
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Korg
@WindCloud said:
"All  i'm saying is that BL will have a harder time "following the rules" or "playing by the rules"  than someone who's always fought under the UFC rules and regulations, like Randy.  That's all  i'm  assuming. "
Randy didn't always fight under UFC rules. In fact, I would argue that in his prime he was not an MMA fighter at all. He was just a wrestler. I don't see Bruce having any trouble adapting to the rules of the octagon. He was a pretty calm and collected guy.
DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DaMainMan

Bruce Lee easily.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

randy wins every time.  Lee won't be able to handle his dominant wrestling.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@the human Juggernaut said:
"randy wins every time.  Lee won't be able to handle his dominant wrestling."

lee has a background in that to, he's not going in there with no wrestling.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Korg
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" lee has a background in that to, he's not going in there with no wrestling. "
He is going in there with a 70 pound weight disadvantage though.
Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Omg chris

randy in first fight
second fight bruce lee

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @the human Juggernaut said:
lee has a background in that to, he's not going in there with no wrestling. "
when and where did lee wrestle?  Also, randy has wrestled most of his life.  Bruce lee won't be able to do a thing.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Korg said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" lee has a background in that to, he's not going in there with no wrestling. "
He is going in there with a 70 pound weight disadvantage though.
"
70 pounds does not mean to much to someone like bruce, i mean at UFC one royce gracie went up with ken shamrock who was much higher in weight class and made him tap within 57 seconds, bruce can maybe TKO randy with a couple good hard kicks or punches well moving around to keep away from the take down.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Korg
" Bruce lee won't be able to do a thing. "
This is a horribly tasteless joke.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
when and where did lee wrestle?  Also, randy has wrestled most of his life.  Bruce lee won't be able to do a thing."
when bruce lee first started to buildJKD he sampled alot of ideas, one of them was wrestling he picked up from someone that he combined with it.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Korg said:
" Bruce lee won't be able to do a thing. "
This is a horribly tasteless joke.
"
huh?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
when and where did lee wrestle?  Also, randy has wrestled most of his life.  Bruce lee won't be able to do a thing."
when bruce lee first started to buildJKD he sampled alot of ideas, one of them was wrestling he picked up from someone that he combined with it. "
you realize that you can't just "pick up" wrestling, right?
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Korg

Never mind. Explanation defeats the purpose of a joke.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
when bruce lee first started to buildJKD he sampled alot of ideas, one of them was wrestling he picked up from someone that he combined with it. "
you realize that you can't just "pick up" wrestling, right?"
he did not pick it up he studied it, used it ect ect
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
he did not pick it up he studied it, used it ect ect "
tell me how long he studied it, and what kind of wrestling he studied. 
DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DaMainMan

Man I can tell you that most on this site haven't taken the 1st class in ANY martial art. Jeet Ken Do was simply using what works from ANY style without restriction. Most styles of combat have so many rules on what is allowed or proper. Bruce wisely decided to be more fluid (like water) and use what would work. I'll give you an example: In tournement fighting you lose points for catching a kick thrown by an competitor. While in real life if your able to pull off the move without getting your arm broke, you can take a guy out quickly.  Chinese styles are some of the oldest and incorportate a lot of what is separate styles elsewhere stricking, take downs, holds & locks and yes groundfighting. Bruce was just complementing what he already had a strong base in.

Bruce Lee for the win, Flawless Victory, Fatatlity.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DaMainMan said:
"

Man I can tell you that most on this site haven't taken the 1st class in ANY martial art. Jeet Ken Do was simply using what works from ANY style without restriction. Most styles of combat have so many rules on what is allowed or proper. Bruce wisely decided to be more fluid (like water) and use what would work. I'll give you an example: In tournement fighting you lose points for catching a kick thrown by an competitor. While in real life if your able to pull off the move without getting your arm broke, you can take a guy out quickly.  Chinese styles are some of the oldest and incorportate a lot of what is separate styles elsewhere stricking, take downs, holds & locks and yes groundfighting. Bruce was just complementing what he already had a strong base in.

Bruce Lee for the win, Flawless Victory, Fatatlity.

"
he's not doing any of that if gets dropped on his head.
DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DaMainMan

Good luck putting him in the hold with his 1"punch that can rupture organs, the endless holds that can break any joint in your body or just knocking you the f^4k out.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DaMainMan said:
"

Good luck putting him in the hold with his 1"punch that can rupture organs, the endless holds that can break any joint in your body or just knocking you the f^4k out.

"
k, well its clear that you don't know much of anything about wrestling, mma, or bruce lee for that matter, if you think he can "rupture organs" with a 1 inch punch
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Korg

Also: I'd like an instance of the one inch punch being used on someone who wasn't standing completely still for a demonstration.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Korg said:
" Also: I'd like an instance of the one inch punch being used on someone who wasn't standing completely still for a demonstration. "
he probably saw fist of the north star and thought it was a documentary
DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DaMainMan
"@DaMainMan said:
"

"
k, well its clear that you don't know much of anything about wrestling, mma, or bruce lee for that matter, if you think he can "rupture organs" with a 1 inch punch"

It's clear YOU don't know ish from shinola. My uncle was a famous professional wrestler (went into after a football injury kept him from going for the NFL). I hold 3 belts in 3 different styles (my sensei is the current USA and North American Karate champion-and earned the right to fight the Japanese champ- they flew over here just to watch him). Our training has scared the hell out of professional boxers (ex-heavy weight champ Michael Moorer who by the way who I couldn't get to go a few rounds with me). I went to boot camp at Parris Island (U.S.M.C.) I know more about fighting than you will ever read about fanboy and if REAL martial artists say it's possible then I'll take their word over comic book geeks.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
tell me how long he studied it, and what kind of wrestling he studied.  "

he looked into it for about three months if i can remember, he looked at the take down aspect of it but no so much holding them there.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
he looked into it for about three months if i can remember, he looked at the take down aspect of it but no so much holding them there. "
he might as well have never wrestled at all.  You don't even know the basics after 3 months, it takes years to learn wrestling.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
he looked into it for about three months if i can remember, he looked at the take down aspect of it but no so much holding them there. "
he might as well have never wrestled at all.  You don't even know the basics after 3 months, it takes years to learn wrestling."
i never said he knew as MUCH as randy just that he is not going to go in there and not know anything about it, also bruce gets alot done in very little time due to his mind set and his idea that if your going to do something do it fast and good.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DaMainMan said:
"@DaMainMan said:
"

"
k, well its clear that you don't know much of anything about wrestling, mma, or bruce lee for that matter, if you think he can "rupture organs" with a 1 inch punch"
It's clear YOU don't know ish from shinola. My uncle was a famous professional wrestler (went into after a football injury kept him from going for the NFL). I hold 3 belts in 3 different styles (my sensei is the current USA and North American Karate champion-and earned the right to fight the Japanese champ- they flew over here just to watch him). Our training has scared the hell out of professional boxers (ex-heavy weight champ Michael Moorer who by the way who I couldn't get to go a few rounds with me). I went to boot camp at Parris Island (U.S.M.C.) I know more about fighting than you will ever read about fanboy and if REAL martial artists say it's possible then I'll take their word over comic book geeks. "
before i reply, i just want to call bollocks on that statement.
Scratch that, your whole post reeks of bullshido.  You sound like a 13 year old kid who doesn't know what he's talking about.  Pro wrestling and the wrestling randy couture does are obviously not the same.  Wow, you have a belt in karate (doubtful), what does that have to do with this, since Lee isn't a Karate guy?  Also, you don't know anything about me either, so i woudn't go around calling me a "fanboy" who doesn't know anything about martial arts.

CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#47  Edited By CortSether

UFC rules: Both have the possibility of winning. If RC gets Bruce in a hold, it's over for the Chinese-German. BUT, Bruce could win by hitting and kicking RC extremely hard, backing away, then hitting/kicking RC again extremely hard, rinse and repeat until RC taps.

Street fight: Bruce wins every time.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@CortSether said:
"

UFC rules: Both have the possibility of winning. If RC gets Bruce in a hold, it's over for the Chinese-German. BUT, Bruce could win by hitting and kicking RC extremely hard, backing away, then hitting/kicking RC again extremely hard, rinse and repeat until RC taps.

"

i can see that, randy might have trouble with someone as fast as bruce so that idea could work
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CortSether said:
"

"
kicks are the last thing lee wants to do
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
"@CortSether said:
"

"
kicks are the last thing lee wants to do"

depends on how fast and where he kicks him though