Rambo vs. Terminator

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fatalsniper728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fatalsniper728
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Battle location: Forest

Rambo has an M-60, explosive bow and arrow, and 4 frag grenades.

Terminator: T-800, plasma rifle

Prep time: 10 minutes.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By dondave

Terminator

RetardRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RetardRobot

@dondave said:

Terminator

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By D3athstroke

Rambo stomps lol

RetardRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RetardRobot

@D3athstroke: @D3athstroke said:

Rambo stomps lol

Reason?

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Rambo is war incarnate...he would destroy this thing in ten minutes...terminators are modeled after Rambo

whitewings1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By whitewings1234

TERMINATOR easily. They take out soldiers above Rambos level all the time.

fatalsniper728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By fatalsniper728

@whitewings1234: but then again its one terminator though, rambo is a war veteran, he knows how to strategize and has amazing fighting skills

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By jwalser3

Well if he has the RPG in the pic, he should take this.

Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Sissel

Depends on weaponry and location, I'll give it to Rambo 6/10.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Location? 
Prep time for either? 
Weapons? 
Does Rambo know it's a machine? 
Does the Terminator have his sunglasses? 

I think I would give it to Terminator on the simple and fool proof fact that
Arnold>> Sylvester 

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Quartermaim

Random encounter or if Terminator was sent to destroy him.

Terminator hands down.

Rambo doesn't carry the necessary gear with him to normally defate one.

If Rambo had any idea what a Terminator was and had time to prepare I could see him beating the Terminator

But with no layout, weapons, or understanding of the fight Terminator wins here.

@Bane_of_sith said:

Rambo is war incarnate...he would destroy this thing in ten minutes...terminators are modeled after Rambo
No Caption Provided

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bane_of_sith

If he has the RPG from the pic,,or his explosive tipped arrows he wins for sure

SatanSucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SatanSucks

TERMINATOR Slaps Rambo silly and tosses him around like a baby. The T-800 will be consider'd a child abuser or killer after hes done with Rambo.

TERMINATOR Stomps.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15  Edited By Pokeysteve

In two of the movies his arrow set was standard gear I think. Sarah survived and so did Reese. After a few bullets to the head, Rambo is going to see the metal skeleton. Rambo can win here. The Terminator's (that model especially) are overrated.

If Rambo has any knowledge on it what so ever than he can take this easier. It''l be tough as the OP stands now.

SatanSucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SatanSucks

@Pokeysteve said:

In two of the movies his arrow set was standard gear I think. Sarah survived and so did Reese. After a few bullets to the head, Rambo is going to see the metal skeleton. Rambo can win here. The Terminator's (that model especially) are overrated.

If Rambo has any knowledge on it what so ever than he can take this easier. It''l be tough as the OP stands now.

Reese got killed by the TERMINATOR in T1.......Sarah surviving is abc logic. doesnt always work.

I could say "Since the T-800 survived and beat the T-1000 ( a model that would tear Rambo in half. ) than the T-800 should Own Rambo with ease." Again thats abc logic that doesnt mean a thing.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Bo88gdan

Rambo would win

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pokeysteve

@SatanSucks said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Reese got killed by the TERMINATOR in T1.......Sarah surviving is abc logic. doesnt always work.

I could say "Since the T-800 survived and beat the T-1000 ( a model that would tear Rambo in half. ) than the T-800 should Own Rambo with ease." Again thats abc logic that doesnt mean a thing.

That's true and fair enough. I was thinking of more facts though. Rambo has more training than Reese and Sarah put together and the T-800 had John and Sarah as distractions. In the one on one T-1000 did actually beat the ever loving out of Arnie. A big factor is also if Rambo is the target or not and the rest of The Stegman's post up there.

SatanSucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SatanSucks

@Pokeysteve said:

@SatanSucks said:

@Pokeysteve said:

That's true and fair enough. I was thinking of more facts though. Rambo has more training than Reese and Sarah put together and the T-800 had John and Sarah as distractions. In the one on one T-1000 did actually beat the ever loving out of Arnie. A big factor is also if Rambo is the target or not and the rest of The Stegman's post up there.

Rambo doesnt have experience fighting machines like T-800's like Reese did. Sarah hardley did anything than crawl underneath a hydrolic press and pressed a button and had the machine do the work for her. Reese died and Sarah got lucky and crawled underneath a hydrolic press out of blind luck at the right place at the right time.

The T-1000 beat the crap out of Arnold by using surrounding objects. Still the T-1000's advantage over the T-800 is not all that impressive. Since Arnolds beaten the T-1000 and the T-X Which are models far above Rambo's league than the T-800 shouldnt have a problem with Rambo.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pokeysteve

@SatanSucks said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@SatanSucks said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Rambo doesnt have experience fighting machines like T-800's like Reese did. Sarah hardley did anything than crawl underneath a hydrolic press and pressed a button and had the machine do the work for her. Reese died and Sarah got lucky and crawled underneath a hydrolic press out of blind luck at the right place at the right time.

The T-1000 beat the crap out of Arnold by using surrounding objects. Still the T-1000's advantage over the T-800 is not all that impressive. Since Arnolds beaten the T-1000 and the T-X Which are models far above Rambo's league than the T-800 shouldnt have a problem with Rambo.

Arnold also wasn't the target. The other terminators weren't focused on eliminating him. The OP is really really vague so we have no idea what knowledge Rambo has. It's really hard to debate a battle with such a bad OP.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By nefarious

Rambo: TERMINATED.

SatanSucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SatanSucks

@Pokeysteve said:

@SatanSucks said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@SatanSucks said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Arnold also wasn't the target. The other terminators weren't focused on eliminating him. The OP is really really vague so we have no idea what knowledge Rambo has. It's really hard to debate a battle with such a bad OP.

Being a target has nothing to do with it. Yes the other TERMINATOR's were focused on their human targets, but they still faught the T-800 whenever he would get involved. I guess with prep Rambo could win, but if it's Random encounter, TERMINATOR is definitely gonna win. the only reason Kyle Reese gave him a run for his money was cause he had prep. Without prep, Reese wouldnt of stood a chance, just like Sarah would of died at Technoir when the T-800 had his lazer sight on her forhead, but Reese interupted him with shotgun blast.

Again with prep Rambo might win.

Without prep definitely TERMINATOR.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By spawn_123

Terminator

quatro_briefs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By quatro_briefs

I would like to know the setting? Also, the weapons will be vital. With the right gear and environment, Rambo can take him.

SatanSucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SatanSucks

@quatro_briefs said:

I would like to know the setting? Also, the weapons will be vital. With the right gear and environment, Rambo can take him.

True, but with the right weapons, TERMINATOR could win as well since Rambo's just a human and humans die so much easier than TERMINATOR's do.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By nerdork

@quatro_briefs: Does Rambo have a 'Phased Plasma Rifle, with a 40 Watt range'? If not, then...Rambo loses, but barely.

Wait, what Terminator is this? The T-600, T-800, T-1000 or the T-X?

superman69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By superman69

@nerdork said:

@quatro_briefs: Does Rambo have a 'Phased Plasma Rifle, with a 40 Watt range'? If not, then...Rambo loses, but barely.

Wait, what Terminator is this? The T-600, T-800, T-1000 or the T-X?

The scan in the op looks to be a T-800.

Either way any model would kill Rambo.

T-800, T-850, T-1000, T-X Would all destroy with ease.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By HBKTimHBK

The Terminator wins.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pokeysteve

@SatanSucks said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Being a target has nothing to do with it. Yes the other TERMINATOR's were focused on their human targets, but they still faught the T-800 whenever he would get involved. I guess with prep Rambo could win, but if it's Random encounter, TERMINATOR is definitely gonna win. the only reason Kyle Reese gave him a run for his money was cause he had prep. Without prep, Reese wouldnt of stood a chance, just like Sarah would of died at Technoir when the T-800 had his lazer sight on her forhead, but Reese interupted him with shotgun blast.

Again with prep Rambo might win.

Without prep definitely TERMINATOR.

Being a target would make a huge difference. If it's not targeting Rambo than it makes him easier for him to get away and do exactly what Reese and Sarah did in the first one since he wouldn't be a priority. Rambo is way more crafty than anyone in the Terminator movies. If he gets it chasing him, he will come up with something. He's not going to stand there and slug it out with the thing.

And his arrow set I still think would be standard gear so he blows it up with that anyways. Unless the OP has finally been edited which I haven't checked.

fatalsniper728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By fatalsniper728

@Pokeysteve: cant rambo easily gun the terminator down with the m60 ? or blow it up with an RPG?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pokeysteve

Firearms really had no effect on the Terminator's. RPG should do the trick though. I don't think he has one here though. That's why I referenced his arrows. They've been standard equipment since the 2nd movie.

fatalsniper728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By fatalsniper728

@Pokeysteve: the arrows would basically do the trick haha

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By thanobomb1124

HMMM. I say rambo

superman69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By superman69

@fatalsniper728 said:

What is there that suggest that Rambo's arrow will penatrate TERMINATOR's armor? Their is none. If i'm wrong then please show proof.

@fatalsniper728 said:

@Pokeysteve: cant rambo easily gun the terminator down with the m60 ? or blow it up with an RPG?

I would doubt it. TERMINATOR's been hit with worse and kep going like nothing ever happened.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By NeonGameWave

Rambo should win but it depends on the location, equipment and if there`s prep or not.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pokeysteve

@fatalsniper728 said:

The explosive arrows certainly will. He's gotta hit him first though.

fatalsniper728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By fatalsniper728

@Pokeysteve: rambo has amazing accuracy, he can do it

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Kellar21

It really depends on several factors.Location,gear and knowledge.

Random Encounter in the city,with standard gear:Terminator Wins.

Random Encounter in the Jungle I can see Rambo being able to get away and doing the same thing Arnold did to the predator(which would be quite ironic).Even then he would have to place some heavy duty traps.Even then Teminator has advantage because Rambo don't normmaly carries heavy weapons.

Encounter with prep in the city :I can see Rambo winning by using RPG's,and other heavy weapons,but he would have to be careful.As in a city the advantage is with the terminator.

Encounter with prep in the jungle:This is one I think Rambo would surely win,the jungle is his territory,he would set C-4,falling logs and other traps and would propably put a .50 with AP rounds at the end,with some RPGs and explosive arrows,he can win.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Pokeysteve

@fatalsniper728 said:

@Pokeysteve: rambo has amazing accuracy, he can do it

If he has the RPG pictured in the op, he has a shot. Otherwise I don't think he can do it. It's basically hand to hand after that and he's not beating a Terminator.

fatalsniper728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i edited the battle details, check it out

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

terminator stomps

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By nerdork

So, you changed it so Rambo has weapons that cant harm a T-800, and gave the Terminator the only weapons that can effectively kill a largre Austrian robot?

T-800 for the spite win!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Pokergeist

Terminator should win.

The Terminator can withstand 203MM Grenades in the face.

Loading Video...

So Rambo is going to need a Significant amount of Explosives to win. Reece best damage was Pipe Bomb in the weakest area. Still did not stop Terminator.

@pokeysteve: Explosive Tip Arrows? They are packing less Explosive than a typical 203MM in reality. Also a RPG might slow T-800 down, it failed to even blow off TX arm which is made from the same Hyper Allow Armor.

Also the T-800 Accuracy is insane. With a Plasma Rifle it is a stomp.

fatalsniper728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By fatalsniper728

i'm trying to make this an even match

Captain_Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Captain_Clown

Cool fight that could go either way IMO

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Wolfrazer

So is this a T-800 from the 1st timeline? Or the Salvation Timeline? They are slightly different in stats, in which the Salvation T-800 is more durable compared to the original T-800 in the 1st timeline.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@superman69: Rambo's arrows have blown up military helicopters (parts 2 and 3)

@cadencev2: you count Salvation as canon?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is cannon as it retcon the Sarah Conner Chronicles, which retcon T3.

So the establish cannon is now T1, T2, T3, and TS

It was T1, T2, SCC.

So there ya go.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@betatesthighlander1 said:

It is cannon as it retcon the Sarah Conner Chronicles, which retcon T3.

So the establish cannon is now T1, T2, T3, and TS

It was T1, T2, SCC.

So there ya go.

T3 was stupid and I'll never count that so there.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Pokergeist