Rama (The Raid) vs Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell)

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By assemblesquad
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Round 1 Straight up Hand to Hand

Round 2 Karambit knife fight

Fight takes place in the kitchen

Both are Bloodlust

Win by Death

Who wins?

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Rama both rounds, high difficulty.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I truly wanna say Fisher due to bias but Rama has absurd endurance and pain tolerance to last a fight. Rama most likely

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Round 1 goes either way

Round 2 goes to Sam

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Fisher both rounds. I’ve played the games countless times.....and now I’m 4 novels down out of the 7.

Fisher has just as good and even better endurance feats than Rama.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Do you think Fisher can beat other live action martial arts movie characters?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@assemblesquad: Yeah. His physicals put him at a teir above the mcu peak humans but still less than the super soldiers. And his Krav Maga fighting style is so deadly he takes most opponents down with single hits. I think he can fight above his pay grade cause his precision with weak spots and pressure points is pretty insane.

Gilad_the_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I truly wanna say Fisher due to bias but Rama has absurd endurance and pain tolerance to last a fight. Rama most likely

Have you read the novels? In the first Sam beats 4 guys all armed with guns while he starts unharmed and on his knees. At the end of it he beats two high ranking terrorists while his hands are tied behind his back. In Operation Barracuda he beats Russia's most dangerous hitman despite being tortured/malnourished for days/being restrained by ropes/having the building he's in be blown up and crumble around him. In Conviction he takes down 5 thugs all at once with his bare hands and isn't tagged a even one time (not his best feat but shows he can handle numbers like Rama). The leader of the guys is practically described as a giant and he was armed with a cricket bat. In the same book (and also shown from Ben's point of view in Endgame) he beats Splinter Cell Ben Hanson with absolute ease. He dodges his punches and his surprise knife attack and steps in punching a pressure point under his armpit stunning him and sweeps his legs and then ends it with a falling knee strike to his chest knocking the wind out of him. Despite being impressive himself Ben got beaten so fast he didn't even know what happened. And as I am sure you recall at the end of the game Blacklist Sam beats Sadiq despite multiple disadvantages (weaponry/clothing/weather) - Sadiq being able to drop Brigg's with just a kick IIRC.