Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By JackKnight

Rama Kushna from DC (full powered)

vs

The Living Tribunal from Marvel

Both are extremely powerful beings from there universes.

Who wins?

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By JackKnight

Anyone?

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sethlol

I say Rama Kushna.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JackKnight

@Sethlol: Thanks for the respones ;)

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Sethlol said:

I say Rama Kushna.

Why? She loses. Her bio says she's universal, while Living Tribunal is omniversal i think.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JackKnight

@jeanroygrant: I'm pretty sure shes more than universal but your right the Living Tribunal is omniversal but I still think Rama Kushna gives him a good fight.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

@JackKnight said:

@jeanroygrant: I'm pretty sure shes more than universal but your right the Living Tribunal is omniversal but I still think Rama Kushna gives him a good fight.

Maybe.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By beatboks1

Rama Kushna is multiversal. In Reign in Hell her near death ( when she decided to die) almost caused the collapse of all universes. LT however takes this

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NeonGameWave

LT destroys Rama.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sethlol

@jeanroygrant:

I have noticed that in most power ranking and tiers, Kushna is above both Michael and Lucifer. Michael and Lucifer together or by themselves are already at LT's level.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Sethlol said:

@jeanroygrant:

I have noticed that in most power ranking and tiers, Kushna is above both Michael and Lucifer. Michael and Lucifer together or by themselves are already at LT's level.

Michael & Lucifer together are as powerful as the LT. Alone there not. When was it stated she was thatp powerful?

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sethlol

@jeanroygrant said:

@Sethlol said:

@jeanroygrant:

Michael & Lucifer together are as powerful as the LT. Alone there not. When was it stated she was thatp powerful?

M&L having to be together to challenge LT is debatable. Also I read up Kushna's ranking on some power charts here on CV and other sites. I do admit though, her feats are quite little.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Sethlol said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Sethlol said:

@jeanroygrant:

M&L having to be together to challenge LT is debatable. Also I read up Kushna's ranking on some power charts here on CV and other sites. I do admit though, her feats are quite little.

Well here is one feat told from @beatboks1: "Rama Kushna is multiversal. In Reign in Hell her near death ( when she decided to die) almost caused the collapse of all universes. LT however takes this". This is a extremely powerful feat on it's own.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sethlol

@jeanroygrant:

Ah I see.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Sethlol: Yeah,

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ComocYahweh

@jeanroygrant said:

@Sethlol said:

@jeanroygrant:

Dafuq are you talking about, both Lucifer and Michael would solo LT, together they are TOAA equal.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By whydama

@ComocYahweh said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Sethlol said:

@jeanroygrant:

Dafuq are you talking about, both Lucifer and Michael would solo LT, together they are TOAA equal.

Not quite. Luci and Michael together are near TOAA equal, same as the LT.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JackKnight

@whydama: and I have heard that Rama Kushna is more powerful than both of them combined.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jeanroygrant

@ComocYahweh said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Sethlol said:

@jeanroygrant:

No

@whydama said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Sethlol said:

@jeanroygrant:

No where close.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ComocYahweh

@jeanroygrant said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Sethlol said:

@jeanroygrant:

No

@whydama said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Sethlol said:

@jeanroygrant:

No where close.

Yes, when has Lt done anything even remotely close to what Luci and Michael has done? They are omnipotent together and apart they are nigh omnipotent.

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Deadgod

@ComocYahweh said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Sethlol said:

@jeanroygrant:

No

@whydama said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Sethlol said:

@jeanroygrant:

No where close.

Yes, when has Lt done anything even remotely close to what Luci and Michael has done? They are omnipotent together and apart they are nigh omnipotent.

lol any proof that Lucifer & Michael are omnipotent together or any close to power level of LT? if then why were they having so many problems when 2 titans brothers with Yahveh's power invaded Silver city or how come during their journey to Yggdrasil made them both so weak that fall down in middle of flying & Fenrir the wolf was easily able to mind control Lucifer & use him to attack Michael if they both are omnipotent together?

Other then making a single universe together what feats do Lucifer & Michael have that put them above LT who made Silver Surfer in a universe? who stopped Infinity Gauntlet from working & recreated all abstracts with a gesture , who fought a multiversal threat Ereshkigal & removed the starbrand from him & also Sloath.

Lucifer himself stated that Yahveh's is infinite & eternal & he can never come close to him & Yahveh's himself stated he was shaped by outside forces then why would Lucifer & Michael together will be omnipotent? This Lucifer+Michael = Omnipotent or LT equation have no proof , if anything to close to night-omnipotent to Yahveh is then it should be all his aspects together not just Lucifer & Michael together

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By thanobomb1124

I say LT.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By czarny_samael666
@ComocYahweh said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Sethlol said:

@jeanroygrant:

LM + Michael <<<< LT.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@czarny_samael666 said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Sethlol said:

@jeanroygrant:

LM + Michael <<<< LT.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jeanroygrant

@czarny_samael666 said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Sethlol said:

@jeanroygrant:

LM + Michael <<<< LT.

I wouldn't say by that much.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ComocYahweh

@Deadgod said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Sethlol said:

@jeanroygrant:

No

@whydama said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Sethlol said:

@jeanroygrant:

No where close.

lol any proof that Lucifer & Michael are omnipotent together or any close to power level of LT? if then why were they having so many problems when 2 titans brothers with Yahveh's power invaded Silver city or how come during their journey to Yggdrasil made them both so weak that fall down in middle of flying & Fenrir the wolf was easily able to mind control Lucifer & use him to attack Michael if they both are omnipotent together?

Other then making a single universe together what feats do Lucifer & Michael have that put them above LT who made Silver Surfer in a universe? who stopped Infinity Gauntlet from working & recreated all abstracts with a gesture , who fought a multiversal threat Ereshkigal & removed the starbrand from him & also Sloath.

Lucifer himself stated that Yahveh's is infinite & eternal & he can never come close to him & Yahveh's himself stated he was shaped by outside forces then why would Lucifer & Michael together will be omnipotent? This Lucifer+Michael = Omnipotent or LT equation have no proof , if anything to close to night-omnipotent to Yahveh is then it should be all his aspects together not just Lucifer & Michael together

They created a multiverse togeather, Michaels power was going to destroy the multiverse when released, Lucifer was stated to be beyond even Death herselves grasp and Dc death is much much more powerful than Marvel death, Dc Death would kill LT with a thought.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By JackKnight

@ComocYahweh: I agree that DC Death is more powerful then Marvel Death but DC Death can defeat the Living Tribunal? not a chance not even if there were millions of her!!!!!!!

lytet5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lytet5

why does LT have tony stark's arc reactor up his chest ? Does he have shrapnel in his body too ?

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Deadgod

@ComocYahweh: No , nor Michael or Lucifer have anything to do with creation of DC multiverse .

The first multiverse was created by Krona's failed experiment & that multiverse was later destroyed during COIE.

The 2nd multiverse or Interregnum Multiverse was created by Alex Luthor's attempt to recreate the first multiverse & later that multiverse was destroyed & merged into 1 universe.

The 3rd multiverse was created from the universe which couldn't withstand the energies of the multiverse and expanded into 52 universes. This is the popularly called 52 Multiverse.

The first DC universe from which multiverse came from may have been either created by Michael , Lucifer & Gabriel or The Source but that too got retconned by Starlin into Synnar the Demiurge being the one who created the first DC universe

I am not sure weather Michael's energy would have destroyed the multiverse or not because Yahveh's universe was not destroyed when the Lucifer first stabbed him to release the energy & Raphel himself said on-panel that if energy released will destroy the world not multiverse

Lucifer was never stated to be beyond even Death , Lucifer got himself in a half dead position, Death came to witness such momentous occasion and to have a chat. Lucifer got angry & threatened her to which Death cheerfully replied that in the long run shooting the messenger only results in less mail & made it perfectly clear that if he tried to resurrect himself, if he pushed too hard, he'd fall off to his demise & will never return. His resurrection could not happen without a life being sacrificed and Meleos tricked Elaine into being the sacrificing herself.

In fact in much later issues it was shown that he is still within the bounds of Destiny and contradicted his conversation with Death by openly admitting that Death could take him so it's a stretch to presume that Lucifer is beyond her dominion

Yes , i agree DC Death is indeed very powerful but i don't think she can take down Living Tribunal

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ComocYahweh

@JackKnight said:

@ComocYahweh: I agree that DC Death is more powerful then Marvel Death but DC Death can defeat the Living Tribunal? not a chance not even if there were millions of her!!!!!!!

Living tribunal has been threatened on multiple occasions. Dc death is DEATH, and is the death of everything that can die, even pre retcon beyonder isn't completely immortal, so she is even his death.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By JackKnight

@ComocYahweh: Yes there are also people that are more powerful than the Living Tribunal, but even those people would destroy DC Death! and you said that DC Death and defeat Pre-Recton Beyonder?

There is absolutly nothing DC Death can do to death Pre-Recton Beyonder! he is beyond everything Life, Death, Time, Space you name it! he is literally a second TOAA! He could solo the entire Dc universe!!!!!!! the only guys from DC that can beat him are the Presence and GEB! and the only reason he die was because he fought a guy that was on the same level as him "Molecule Man" and yes he would also be able to defeat Death from DC and both Lucifer & Michael.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ComocYahweh

@JackKnight said:

@ComocYahweh: Yes there are also people that are more powerful than the Living Tribunal, but even those people would destroy DC Death! and you said that DC Death and defeat Pre-Recton Beyonder?

There is absolutly nothing DC Death can do to death Pre-Recton Beyonder! he is beyond everything Life, Death, Time, Space you name it! he is literally a second TOAA! He could solo the entire Dc universe!!!!!!! the only guys from DC that can beat him are the Presence and GEB! and the only reason he die was because he fought a guy that was on the same level as him "Molecule Man" and yes he would also be able to defeat Death from DC and both Lucifer & Michael.

I remember beyonder stating that he could die if he depowered himself, that means he CAN die, so he is withing Dc Deaths grasp

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By JackKnight

@ComocYahweh: But why the f**k would he want to depower himself for?

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ComocYahweh

@JackKnight said:

@ComocYahweh: But why the f**k would he want to depower himself for?

Doesn't matter if he depower himself or not, it means he isn't eternal, if he can die by any means, he is not eternal and is within the grasp of death.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By JackKnight

@ComocYahweh: Look I know alot about DC death but there is absolutly nothing that she (heck the entire Endless) can do the harm Pre-Recton Beyonder (let along kill him) all of the other cosmic beings in Marvel (including the Living Tribunal) during Secret Wars 2 were too scared to fight him excepet Molecule man!!!!!!!!

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ComocYahweh

@JackKnight said:

@ComocYahweh: Look I know alot about DC death but there is absolutly nothing that she (heck the entire Endless) can do the harm Pre-Recton Beyonder (let along kill him) all of the other cosmic beings in Marvel (including the Living Tribunal) during Secret Wars 2 were too scared to fight him excepet Molecule man!!!!!!!!

Proof that Marvel cosmic beings are weak, they got no feats at all to put them close to Dc beings.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By thanosii

LT is above DC in any form The Amalgam brothers are sum total of DC multiverse and LTshaped them even Presence said he was shaped by outside forces

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By JackKnight

@ComocYahweh: Um Marvel Cosmic beings are very powerful more so then most of DC's cosmic beings, Have you even read or did any research both Secret Wars 1 & 2? The Beyonder during those story arcs was just a few levels under TOAA for god sake!!!!!!!!!! the only Character in DC that can beat Pre-Recton Beyonder is the Presence! just please stop being a fanboy! why carn't fanboys just get along :(

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By JackKnight

@thanosii: I wouldn't say that, The Presence would make mincemeat out of the LT, The Presence is DC's TOAA and you can forget about the Over-Monitor because I consider him another part of the Presence like the source. As for that whole Marvel vs DC crossover with The Amalgam brothers I don't consider that story arc cannon and even if it is cannon I don't think the Presence was talking about the LT when he said he was shaped by outside forces. He was propbably talking about his brother TOAA from Marvel nagging him LOL!

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By thanosii

We don't know who he was talking about but wat we do know is that the crossover was canon in DC and there seeing as LT dd shape those brothers he could very well be above the presence unless you have a scan of the presence holding two megaverses he is just multiversal

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By JackKnight

@thanosii: Yea and the LT is also above TOAA LOL!

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By rolldestroyer

LT stomps

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By rolldestroyer

@thanosii said:

We don't know who he was talking about but wat we do know is that the crossover was canon in DC and there seeing as LT dd shape those brothers he could very well be above the presence unless you have a scan of the presence holding two megaverses he is just multiversal

Dc vs Marvel is not canon, the JLA/Avengers is the canon one (to DC).

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By thanosii

Actually it's canon as The amalgam brothers have been referenced by marvel and Access is an actual character in DC. Both of which originated in the cross over

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: What issues were the brothers referenced in? anyways the Living Tribunal didn't seperate the brothers by him self, he had help from the Spectre.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

Actually it's canon as The amalgam brothers have been referenced by marvel and Access is an actual character in DC. Both of which originated in the cross over

it has been retconned........

@thanosii: What issues were the brothers referenced in? anyways the Living Tribunal didn't seperate the brothers by him self, he had help from the Spectre.

which is really wierd considering they were literally insects compared to the brothers at the end.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought Rama Kushna was liken to GOD ? So that would have to put him over Living Tribunal.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: Anyways on a thread with Lucifer and Michael vs Rama Kushna and Anti-Monitor people said it would be a stalemate between Lucifer and Michael vs Rama Kushna and Lucifer and Michael togeather are as powerful as the Living Tribunal. so I thought I'd make this thread with Rama Kushna and the Living Tribunal.

Plus there is not much threads with her so I thought I'd make this thread :)

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By rolldestroyer

@jackknight:

do you know any feats for rama kushna? id like to know on what power level she is.