Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jedisupermaster

Fourth Raikage.

No Caption Provided

versus

Itachi Uchiha.

No Caption Provided

Raikage is in his prime, with both arms. Itachi is healthy and also in his prime. Morals off.

Fight takes place in destroyed Konoha.

No Caption Provided

Win is by KO/Death.

Who wins?

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi due to strong genjutsu and abilitiy to dodge abilities with "crow form"

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BoringPerson

Raikage.

Unless we think Yata no Kagami will be able to block him.

Itachi's genjutsu will be absolutely useless here.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44

Itachi wins.

@boringperson said:

Raikage.

Raikage was already affected by Madaras genjutsu....So no it wont.

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uchiha

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By itzxsloth345

Itachi stomps. Faster, genjutsu still works. A would have trouble even tagging him.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi stomps. Faster, genjutsu still works. A would have trouble even tagging him.

Faster? Back that up with his speed feats.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: KCM Naruto was faster then a. Itachi is just as fast as KCM naruto. Pretty simple.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itzxsloth345: No where is it ever stated that Itachi is faster than KCM Naruto. Deathstroke tagged a flash, does that make him faster than him? The ItachI wank is hilarious. The only way ItachI wins this fight is with hax. Yata Mirror (featless), Izanami/Iganami, Sword and thats if he can even tag A. You know, the guy who was blitzing Sasuke.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: If you could read plain english you would see I never once said faster. Itachi went blow for blow with KCM Naruto and didnt just "tag" him. They didnt exchange only one punch. Itachi had 0 problem keeping up and thats with someone else controlling him.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: KCM Naruto was faster then a. Itachi is just as fast as KCM naruto. Pretty simple.

Prove that KCM Naruto used his full speed in a fight against Itachi.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By itzxsloth345

@hulkage: And how exactly is the yata mirror featless? It tanked a mountain busting attack. Which was the strongest move ever used at the time. How exactly is that featless again?

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hulkage
Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raikage

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By itzxsloth345

@hulkage: Go read chapter 391, pages 7-11. You can CLEARLY see the entire mountain the uchiha hideout was on was destroyed. Again, clearly. Besides tanking that, its stated in multiple places to be impenetrable. Now unless were gonna start ignoring obvious facts. Kirin is stronger then anything A has, hes never getting through that. Not that itachi ever would even have to use susanoo against A.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@itzxsloth345 said:

@jedisupermaster: Prove that he didnt.

No no no, thats not how it works. You stated that Itachi is faster than Raikage because he was on par with KCM Naruto. I asked you to prove that KCM Naruto used his full speed in a fight against Itachi. So i will continue to wait a proof from you. Prove to me that Naruto was going all out, just like in the end of his fight with Raikage.

I also want you to prove that Itachi used Yata Mirror to protect himself from Kirin.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehhhh No.

We have one speed feat of a not particularly serious Naruto and a not particularly serious Itachi (not fully controlled by Edo Tensei). It makes more sense to assume this is the case than to assume someone without any movement speed augmentation technique or 1st Hokage's cells is suddenly as fast as someone with Lightning Armor V2 or a Chakra Mantle...

Itachi has jutsu activation speed that's ridiculously fast, but his pure movement speed hasn't been shown to be top tier fast.

@jashro44 said:

Itachi wins.

@boringperson said:

Raikage.

Raikage was already affected by Madaras genjutsu....So no it wont.

Which Genjutsu? Also, Madara had the advantage of not needing to take any evasive action whatsoever, while Itachi will have to move under the assumption that even if he catches Raikage in genjutsu that a body flying at him at lightning speed might slam into him anyways...

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: Itachi stated himself he had to use susanoo to save himself. But youre just going to ignore statements from the manga like you always do.

And can you prove naruto was going full out against raikage?

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: Itachi stated himself he had to use susanoo to save himself. But youre just going to ignore statements from the manga like you always do.

And can you prove naruto was going full out against raikage?

Use Susanoo, not Yata Mirror.

At least he looked more serious in a fight against raikage than in a fight against Itachi. Plus, Naruto was able to dodge that punch only in the end of their fight. I assume he went all out against Raikage. And, as i remember, he began to talk about Minato and what he had taught him, if i not mistake.Before that, Raikage taged him easily.

I am still waiting for proof.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: Its laughable how everyone else has to prove themselves except you. Naruto "looked" more serious? That dosnt prove anything. Prove Naruto was going full out.

Exactly, you cant. Telling someone to prove theyre going all out in a fight is absolutely idiotic. They werent sparring. Naruto was fighting for real wether you believe it or not. And itachi had a much easier time keeping up with naruto then A ever did.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: It was an eye genjutsu from a wood clone. I don't think Itachi is so far behind raikages speed that him slamming into Itachi is a big deal. Itachi was able to block attacks from KCM naruto who was able to hold open the jaws of the 4 tails for a while. So Itachi himself is a pretty strong and durable character to not have his bone breaks.

Plus Itachi can just activate susanoo if thats an issue. He was able to activate it before Kirin hit, and Sasuke was able to activate it before Raikages kick connected IIRC, so Itachi should be capable of similar. I think Itachi is to well rounded for Raikage.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkutz said:

Itachi due to strong genjutsu and abilitiy to dodge abilities with "crow form"

this.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: Its laughable how everyone else has to prove themselves except you. Naruto "looked" more serious? That dosnt prove anything. Prove Naruto was going full out.

Exactly, you cant. Telling someone to prove theyre going all out in a fight is absolutely idiotic. They werent sparring. Naruto was fighting for real wether you believe it or not. And itachi had a much easier time keeping up with naruto then A ever did.

I will try after you prove Naruto was as fast in a fight against Sasuke as he was in a fight against Raikage.

A was besting him before the end of their fight.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itzxsloth345: @jedisupermaster:

These are the feats you're looking for. Itachi did react to lightning and countered it while on his deathbed, but that is still not dodging it or moving at that speed like the Raikage can. He is not faster but he would take the Raikage.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: You cant prove anything either. Naruto didnt even try to fight A. He was trying to run away. When naruto got ready to fight bee got in the way. Simple logic dictates in a fight characters are actually going to fight. Nothing said or done dictated in any way that naruto was holding back against itachi. You cant disprove anything.

Even if the speed was even or anywhere under. Itachi has far better reflexes, he would simply put A under a genjutsu. A has no genjutsu resistance feats, and he fell under madaras. And madaras genjutsu is nothig compared to itachis.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: As it stand itachi IS faster. A could barely keep up with KCM naruto, while itachi went blow for blow with the same naruto.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jashro44

I don't think Itachi is faster than Raikage. But I think they did similarly against naruto so I think with the sharingan Itachi wont have any problems keeping up with raikage. All though Itachi has other options besides taijutsu (Raikage would win taijutsu due to his durability). I think it would be too difficult for raikage to avoid genjutsu. Plus I think Itachi is capable of stabbing raikage with the touska blade as well. So even in melee I see Itachi winning in the end.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@itzxsloth345 said:

@jedisupermaster: You cant prove anything either. Naruto didnt even try to fight A. He was trying to run away. When naruto got ready to fight bee got in the way. Simple logic dictates in a fight characters are actually going to fight. Nothing said or done dictated in any way that naruto was holding back against itachi. You cant disprove anything.

Even if the speed was even or anywhere under. Itachi has far better reflexes, he would simply put A under a genjutsu. A has no genjutsu resistance feats, and he fell under madaras. And madaras genjutsu is nothig compared to itachis.

He tried. He told he will force his way out. Furthermore, he was trying to attack faster, and faster. It was shown in anime how he seems to teleport from place to place. And we see how Raikage bests him easily up to that final moment. We dont see that in his fight against Itachi. And, unlike Raikage, Itachi doesnt best him in that fight. Re-watch Anime.

His speed is higher than that of Itachi. And he will dodge Itachi's attempts to put him under a genjutsu.

Madara thing doesnt prove anything. Madara himself is very fast.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By itzxsloth345

@jedisupermaster: Itachi exchanged far more blows with naruto then A ever did. Naruto had 0 reason to hold back against itachi, he was an edo. Naruto couldnt really hurt him. You saying he was holding back is absolutely retarded. Raikage stopped naruto what, 2 times? Itachi and naruto exchanged more blows then that in the first exchange. His speed is not higher, you cant prove that in any way. And the only way ephemeral is dodgeable would be Raikage being extremely faster. When he is in no way faster, let alone extremely faster then itachi. Itachi stomps via genjutsu.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@boringperson: It was an eye genjutsu from a wood clone. I don't think Itachi is so far behind raikages speed that him slamming into Itachi is a big deal. Itachi was able to block attacks from KCM naruto who was able to hold open the jaws of the 4 tails for a while. So Itachi himself is a pretty strong and durable character to not have his bone breaks.

Plus Itachi can just activate susanoo if thats an issue. He was able to activate it before Kirin hit, and Sasuke was able to activate it before Raikages kick connected IIRC, so Itachi should be capable of similar. I think Itachi is to well rounded for Raikage.

Oh, I didn't mean that I didn't think that the genjutsu wouldn't affect him if it landed, I was just thinking it would be rather unlikely to land.

My problem with Itachi's Susannoo is that it has few durability feats to speak of. I don't think we can say that it would actually be enough in a blitz to fully block Raikage's Lightning Armor V2 attack.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jashro44

@boringperson: A pair of invisible rib cages tanked sasukes kiran. Plus he has the yata mirror. As for genjutsu landing I don't think that is a problem. Itachi can keep up with raikage and if raikage looks at his finger or eyes he is finished. I think the fight with Madara shows raikage isn't use to fighting enemies without looking them in the eyes.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: Itachi exchanged far more blows with naruto then A ever did. Naruto had 0 reason to hold back against itachi, he was an edo. Naruto couldnt really hurt him. You saying he was holding back is absolutely retarded. Raikage stopped naruto what, 2 times? Itachi and naruto exchanged more blows then that in the first exchange. His speed is not higher, you cant prove that in any way. And the only way ephemeral is dodgeable would be Raikage being extremely faster. When he is in no way faster, let alone extremely faster then itachi. Itachi stomps via genjutsu.

Yeah, and missed all the time, while Raikage managed to find a target. Naruto prepared before attacking Raikage, unlike his fight with Itachi. And he looked as if he teleports from place to place. We cant see that when he fights Itachi. And there is no proof he went all out against Itachi. They were talking while fighting. And Naruto wasnt angry when he fought Itachi. So yeah - Raikage is faster. And since he can easily hit Naruto, while Itachi cant, he is much faster than Itachi.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: Proof he was going all out? The only thing he missed were the kicks on the ground. They hit every attack in the air. Naruto had to block all of time. Itachi stomps this easy. You have no proof naruto was serious against raikage.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: Proof he was going all out? The only thing he missed were the kicks on the ground. They hit every attack in the air. Naruto had to block all of time. Itachi stomps this easy. You have no proof naruto was serious against raikage.

Naruto blocked all his attacks. And what about Raikage's attacks? He blocked only 1 and dodged his fastest punch. Others were landed where they were aimed.

Naruto wanted to go to war and he told he will force himself out. He also told he was going to do it faster and faster. He realy wanted to beat Raikage.

And you have no proof Naruto was all out against Itachi.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itzxsloth345: Not true. Naruto merely evaded the Raikage once after trying twice then the Raikage let him go. they were not fighting and those two events are not comparable.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@boringperson: A pair of invisible rib cages tanked sasukes kiran. Plus he has the yata mirror. As for genjutsu landing I don't think that is a problem. Itachi can keep up with raikage and if raikage looks at his finger or eyes he is finished. I think the fight with Madara shows raikage isn't use to fighting enemies without looking them in the eyes.

Eh, Kirin is energy projection and not physical striking, and I noted earlier that Yata no Kagami has basically no feats other than blocking explosive tags, right?

I thought the context of Raikage's fight with Madara was that he was disappointed with himself in being caught by an Uchiha's genjutsu because he'd had so much experience fighting them.

Logically speaking, he should have fought against/encountered many of Uchiha in the 3rd Ninja War.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: Raikage didnt even hit naruto in a fight, naruto was trying to run past him. Itachi actually engaged with naruto. Again, no proof naruto was going all out. You lose. You cant prove a word youre saying.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: Raikage didnt even hit naruto in a fight, naruto was trying to run past him. Itachi actually engaged with naruto. Again, no proof naruto was going all out. You lose. You cant prove a word youre saying.

So Raikage havent even go all out and still managed to hit him when Naruto wanted to beat him. He told he will force himself out there, he told he will try faster and he was angry. He was all out.

The fact he engaged with Itachi doesnt prove he was fighting all out with Itachi. You lose. You cant prove a word youre saying.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Itachi.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: Naruto dodged A's highest speed punch. He said it himself, that was his highest speed punch. Itachi kept up with naruto no problem and even had him on the defensive.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: Naruto dodged A's highest speed punch. He said it himself, that was his highest speed punch. Itachi kept up with naruto no problem and even had him on the defensive.

Prove that Naruto was at the same speed level he was during his fight with Itachi.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: Ive already said it, even take out the speed, A will never get through the yata mirror/susanoo on his own. And he will simply fall prey to genjutsu every single time. He isnt dodging ephemeral and itachi doesnt even need to move or point at you to use genjutsu. Itachi stomps.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@jedisupermaster: Ive already said it, even take out the speed, A will never get through the yata mirror/susanoo on his own. And he will simply fall prey to genjutsu every single time. He isnt dodging ephemeral and itachi doesnt even need to move or point at you to use genjutsu. Itachi stomps.

Since he is much faster, he can dodge all of that. And we have never seen Itachi puting in a genjutsu someone as fast as A.

I asked first and havent seen a proof. Still waiting for that.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: Neither can be proved. You go off logic, both are real fights with the fighters fighting for their lives. Its pretty safe to assume theyre going all out in both fights. Neither fight is sparring. Neither fighter in either fight has a reason to hold back. If you think naruto was trying in the raikage fight, hes trying against itachi. If he wasnt trying against itachi. He wasnt trying against the raikage. Its pretty simple. Itachi curbstomps this everytime.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: Neither can be proved. You go off logic, both are real fights with the fighters fighting for their lives. Its pretty safe to assume theyre going all out in both fights. Neither fight is sparring. Neither fighter in either fight has a reason to hold back. If you think naruto was trying in the raikage fight, hes trying against itachi. If he wasnt trying against itachi. He wasnt trying against the raikage. Its pretty simple. Itachi curbstomps this everytime.

Maybe he wanted to preserve his powers and didnt go all out. Maybe he wanted to answer those quastions from Itachi. There is no clear proof he was all out in his fight against Itachi. But it is clear that he was all out in his fight against Raikage. I already wrote why.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Eh, Kirin is energy projection and not physical striking, and I noted earlier that Yata no Kagami has basically no feats other than blocking explosive tags, right?

I thought the context of Raikage's fight with Madara was that he was disappointed with himself in being caught by an Uchiha's genjutsu because he'd had so much experience fighting them.

Logically speaking, he should have fought against/encountered many of Uchiha in the 3rd Ninja War.

Kirin caused a blast which destroyed the uchiha hideout. The shockwave of the attack wouldn't be energy based. And that was with a pair of invisible rib cages. Basically Itachis susanoo at its weakest. Its durability only increases when fully formed and with the yata mirror.

Raikage was embarrassed because he got caught in a sharingan genjutsu. I don't recall it being stated he fought uchiha in the war? And most Uchiha would be fodder. They wouldn't have the skill itachi has who managed to kill all the uchiha anyways.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: All you have are maybes and ifs. You have as little proof as anyone when it comes to proving whos serious in a fight. My paragraph stand, you cant prove who was serious in a fight nor who wasnt.