Wonder Woman (Batman vs Superman 39%
Stalemate 6%
Mismatch 13%
No Caption Provided

Fight takes place in abandoned city.

Standard equipment.

morals off and blood lusted.

win by death.

Raiden has Gone into Jack the Ripper mode.

They start a quarter mile apart. and have no knowledge of each other.

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

• 
ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Bump

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ODIN619360

@sirfizzwhizz

I know its an old one, but I would like your opinion?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@odin619360: So was this MGS4 Raiden or MGR raiden? Either way Raiden wins, but MGS4 is more fair where MGR stomps.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ODIN619360

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@odin619360: So was this MGS4 Raiden or MGR raiden? Either way Raiden wins, but MGS4 is more fair where MGR stomps.

Guns of the Patriots Version, that's number 4 right?

Thank you for your very swift response.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sy8000

OP is confusing. Raiden didn't go Jack the Ripper mode in MGS4. Wonder Woman would destroy MGS4 Raiden to be honest, MGR Raiden should beat her with or without Ripper mode, it would just come down to who's faster and he has better feats.

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

MGS4 Raiden gets rekt, MG4 wins

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP is confusing. Raiden didn't go Jack the Ripper mode in MGS4. Wonder Woman would destroy MGS4 Raiden to be honest, MGR Raiden should beat her with or without Ripper mode, it would just come down to who's faster and he has better feats.

Raiden would decimate Wonder Woman. More skilled, as fast, and way stronger, and more durable too.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Either MGS4 or MGRR Raiden win.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

Raiden would decimate Wonder Woman. More skilled, as fast, and way stronger, and more durable too.

MGS4 Raiden has no feats to be as fast as her and his legs were the only things strong about him. She also tanked hits from Doomsday. MGS4 Raiden struggled with Vamp.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@all-father said:

MGS4 Raiden gets rekt, MG4 wins

Why does MGS4 get rekt?

No Caption Provided

Faster than Eyesight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vamp has super speed, and muscle reading, yet Raiden tags him in fights consistently every time. WW is not dodging shot between speed and accuracy here.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

100,000 ton feet of stopping Outer Heaven, and survive being crushed under it.

How so?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@highaccuser said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@highaccuser said:

MGS4 Raiden has no feats to be as fast as her and his legs were the only things strong about him. She also tanked hits from Doomsday. MGS4 Raiden struggled with Vamp.

I wonder, do you EVER get tired of being wrong?

No Caption Provided

Faster than Eyesight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vamp has super speed, and muscle reading, yet Raiden tags him in fights consistently every time. WW is not dodging shot between speed and accuracy here.

No Caption Provided

Fast enough to cut bullets out of the air as a human.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As a human able to beat Solidus fine in a sword fight. You know, the guy with SUPER HUMAN SPEEDS lmao.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Solidus FTE as he leaves burning fire from speed and friction. Block full auto fire with his hand. FTE again as he leaves trail of fire from speed and friction. Cuts down a barrage of mach 3 bullets.

C/mon man....

As for strength, what has WW ever lifted legs, arms, whole body that compares? Jack shit.

Edit: post, came of harsher than i should be.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MGS4 Raiden wins.

MGR Raiden stomps.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MasterSkywalker

Raiden is too much for DCEU Diana.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you for pointing that out. it has been a while since I played MGS Guns of the Patriots.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

None of those feats are better than Wonder Woman's bullet timing feats or even as close to her blitz from the end of the movie. You can't scale from human Raiden because we don't even know how much faster he is.

As for strength, what has WW ever lifted legs, arms, whole body that compares? Jack shit.

Raiden's only decent strength feat was Outer Haven but he couldn't get a rock off him the scene before (I know his arm was crushed, doesn't mean he couldn't have flicked it off with his other limbs if he was really that strong) and it was clearly a big hero-determination moment type thing operating way above normal level. And the concrete docks would've done a lot of work for him.

Raiden was restrained by some Gekko while Wonder Woman lifted a tank. Raiden is very strong, but all his good strength feats are in his legs.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@highaccuser:

And the concrete docks would've done a lot of work for him.

The same ship tore through Manhattan easily and leveled numerous skyscrapers. The docks didn't do anything for him.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz@highaccuser I have a question for you 2.

How much of an advantage or disadvantage would the terrain be for either?

And would most of the battle be fought with swords?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz@highaccuser I have a question for you 2.

How much of an advantage or disadvantage would the terrain be for either?

And would most of the battle be fought with swords?

The terrain wouldn't change anything. And yes it would mostly be swords.

@highaccuser:

And the concrete docks would've done a lot of work for him.

The same ship tore through Manhattan easily and leveled numerous skyscrapers. The docks didn't do anything for him.

How far into Manhattan did it tear? The docks would be helpful either way.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser:

How far into Manhattan did it tear? The docks would be helpful either way.

No Caption Provided

Extremely deep to the point where the docks are laughably useless except for ground for Raiden to hold. It was Raiden's body stopping it from tearing through Shadow Moses.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@highaccuser said:

@sirfizzwhizz:

None of those feats are better than Wonder Woman's bullet timing feats or even as close to her blitz from the end of the movie. You can't scale from human Raiden because we don't even know how much faster he is.

Raiden's only decent strength feat was Outer Haven but he couldn't get a rock off him the scene before (I know his arm was crushed, doesn't mean he couldn't have flicked it off with his other limbs if he was really that strong) and it was clearly a big hero-determination moment type thing operating way above normal level. And the concrete docks would've done a lot of work for him.

Raiden was restrained by some Gekko while Wonder Woman lifted a tank. Raiden is very strong, but all his good strength feats are in his legs.

So you think Cyborg Raiden is.... slower than human Raiden? Wow.....

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/05/22/wonder-woman-lifts-tank-unfortunately-wrong-war/

WWI tanks weights a T-28. Weighs 30 tons. Geckos weight is never said or shown. So we have no idea if they weigh as much as 20 tons or 50 tons like most modern tanks which Gecko wreck. Also this was not a strength feat vs weight, but Raiden held by several Geck own strength. Considering the whole bottom half is artificial muscle much like Raiden I bet they are strong enough. Either way Raidens quantifiable feats are way better.

No Caption Provided

Way better.

The Rock feat has context. First off he was in terrible shape at that time. Already damage from the first fight, and damage worse by Vamps last fight. Then we have the fast the arm was crushed and Raiden was in the worst position to lift anything. His other feats far outweigh this one.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Amendment50

@highaccuser: Diana didn't tank hits from Doomsday. She didn't even tank a hit from Doomsday. The hit she smiled after was a blow to her shield. The only attack that arguably hit her directly was a heat vision blast and even that she raised her sword into.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

So you think Cyborg Raiden is.... slower than human Raiden? Wow.....

No. I'm saying I don't think he's massively faster.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/05/22/wonder-woman-lifts-tank-unfortunately-wrong-war/

WWI tanks weights a T-28. Weighs 30 tons. Geckos weight is never said or shown. So we have no idea if they weigh as much as 20 tons or 50 tons like most modern tanks which Gecko wreck. Also this was not a strength feat vs weight, but Raiden held by several Geck own strength. Considering the whole bottom half is artificial muscle much like Raiden I bet they are strong enough. Either way Raidens quantifiable feats are way better.

Gecko's look way smaller than tanks. I assume they can beat them for reasons other than size but unless you show strength feats for the Gecko it's straight up embarrassing for Raiden to get hogtied like that. And you can see he can throw him around once he's allowed to use his leg strength, supporting the idea that his legs are far stronger.

The Rock feat has context. First off he was in terrible shape at that time. Already damage from the first fight, and damage worse by Vamps last fight. Then we have the fast the arm was crushed and Raiden was in the worst position to lift anything.

No amount of damage would keep someone legitimately strong enough to stop Outer Haven on a consistent basis from getting free of a rock like that.

His other feats far outweigh this one.

Feat. Singular.

@highaccuser: Diana didn't tank hits from Doomsday. She didn't even tank a hit from Doomsday. The hit she smiled after was a blow to her shield. The only attack that arguably hit her directly was a heat vision blast and even that she raised her sword into.

Her shield isn't Captain America's. As far as we know it doesn't absorb any damage, only blocks it. She'd still have to hold on.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: If you find it 'meh', that's fine, just don't go spouting that the dock did all the work.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: What? It's a shield. You're saying it doesn't protect her from attacks?

It was undamaged by multiple blows from Doomsday, obviously it has some seriously enhanced durability. If it didn't take damage on her behalf she obviously wouldn't use it. She may have gotten knocked back from behind the shield but no way is that the same thing has tanking a hit.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: What? It's a shield. You're saying it doesn't protect her from attacks?

It was undamaged by multiple blows from Doomsday, obviously it has some seriously enhanced durability. If it didn't take damage on her behalf she obviously wouldn't use it. She may have gotten knocked back from behind the shield but no way is that the same thing has tanking a hit.

She would've had to hold her ground on her own stats like Ultimate Cap who's shield doesn't absorb vibrations. Obviously it has enhanced durability and helps her block hits but she still has to be durable enough to stand up to them or it'd get knocked away every time. If it's just durable that wouldn't be enough, she'd still be killed by the force without the shield breaking.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Amendment50

@highaccuser: It prevents the blow from connecting with her body. She has to be strong enough to keep a grip on the shield, okay, but it is the shield that soaks the punch, not her body. It is enormously generous to suggest that blocking a punch with her shield equates to the durability to "tank a hit" from Doomsday. Which I reiterate she never did, not one single time.

You're acting like the shield doesn't really do anything which to me just reads as trying to give her feats she doesn't have. If she had to be durable enough to stand up to a hit without the shield then why would she use the shield? Her use of the shield in the film is indicative of the fact that she can't take the damage from Doomsday's attacks the way Superman can.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@highaccuser:

No. I'm saying I don't think he's massively faster.

Well his one feat say he is, though even if we ignore it he is fast enough for WW.

Gecko's look way smaller than tanks. I assume they can beat them for reasons other than size but unless you show strength feats for the Gecko it's straight up embarrassing for Raiden to get hogtied like that. And you can see he can throw him around once he's allowed to use his leg strength, supporting the idea that his legs are far stronger.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They must weigh more than then tons. They have way more armor and mass than the military vehicles I worked with. Now that said, they in feats are able to physically leap 50+ meters in the air and land with insane force, and never break. That is insane strength right there. Other than that they kick over 5-7 ton military trucks, and walk through stone made buildings with ease.

No Caption Provided

Even in MGR Raiden had some effort to break a older Gecko's hold.

They also have a stated feat of being 650 Horse Power engines. The best Horspower Engine Tanks in WW2, not WWI, but WW2 is around 230 Horsepower lmao. So that means the best and strongest tank in WW2 could not even stop Raiden who took 1950 worth of horsepower to hold. Raiden Trength is enough to power couple hundred tons of tanks to move. So... yeah.

No amount of damage would keep someone legitimately strong enough to stop Outer Haven on a consistent basis from getting free of a rock like that.

So we ignore context? I mean, your argument is pretty laughable here. So you are saying if I stabbed you several dozen times, and left you a full day weaken from previous blood loss, that you can bench your normal? You barely be able to move yourself in same context circumstances mate. What Raiden did in that shape as well with Outer Heaven was insane. Though this rock feat, with context is the ONLY feat you can point at to lowball. The Gecko feat is incredible now I looked into it.

Feat. Singular.

The Gecko Feat and Out Heaven are insane good. So quit low balling with on context heavy circumstance of a easy 200 tons worth of boulders landing on his one crushed arm.

No Caption Provided

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: He actually DOEA have the feats. In the beginning of MGR Raiden is in his MGS4 cyber body. Sure it was repaired but we don't have any reason to believe that it was upgraded as it doesn't look different. Even in that beginning Raiden has blade mode, I'm sure I don't have to explain it to you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raider I guess maybe

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: It prevents the blow from connecting with her body. She has to be strong enough to keep a grip on the shield, okay, but it is the shield that soaks the punch, not her body. It is enormously generous to suggest that blocking a punch with her shield equates to the durability to "tank a hit" from Doomsday. Which I reiterate she never did, not one single time.

You're acting like the shield doesn't really do anything which to me just reads as trying to give her feats she doesn't have. If she had to be durable enough to stand up to a hit without the shield then why would she use the shield? Her use of the shield in the film is indicative of the fact that she can't take the damage from Doomsday's attacks the way Superman can.

It's not just holding her ground. The vibrations would carry. The shield obviously does something but it's still a feat. And using the shield doesn't mean she can't tank any hits from him, just that she was being prudent.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Ya know none of this changes that his strength feats all come from his legs.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@highaccuser: and his body. His body needs to be as strong as his legs to not explode for exertion of the legs in the Outer Heaven feat.

Also while I do not have a feat of it, Raiden grabs a single Gecko wire and with arm strength alone pulls down two Gecko to the the ground. Nothing leg strength about that feat.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: and his body. His body needs to be as strong as his legs to not explode for exertion of the legs in the Outer Heaven feat.

Also while I do not have a feat of it, Raiden grabs a single Gecko wire and with arm strength alone pulls down two Gecko to the the ground. Nothing leg strength about that feat.

Here we go. As strong these Gecko are by feats, as heavy as they are, as much power as 650 HP they have, enough to move 3 super heavy WW2 tanks, Raiden with on hand pulls it down.

No Caption Provided

You see the muscles bulge when it happens, making a sound effect of Raiden using his arm muscles and showing this in the feat as the arm muscles bulge out.

No Caption Provided

Here Raiden does it again on two instead of one. All Arms and Waist. legs need not apply lmao.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Here we go. As strong these Gecko are by feats, as heavy as they are, as much power as 650 HP they have, enough to move 3 super heavy WW2 tanks, Raiden with on hand pulls it down.

No Caption Provided

You see the muscles bulge when it happens, making a sound effect of Raiden using his arm muscles and showing this in the feat as the arm muscles bulge out.

No Caption Provided

Here Raiden does it again on two instead of one. All Arms and Waist. legs need not apply lmao.

Yeah that was clearly a lot harder for him than swinging around those other two, once again the legs are superior.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Khael

The one that fought Doomsday and got the upper hand, most likely.

Most feats on this thread are comparable to Pre-god Diana

But on the other hand WW is vulnerable to sharp object and Raiden is very fast, ahh screw it WW reacted to lightning.

Loading Video...

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

The one that fought Doomsday and got the upper hand, most likely.

Most feats on this thread are comparable to Pre-god Diana

But on the other hand WW is vulnerable to sharp object and Raiden is very fast, ahh screw it WW reacted to lightning.

Loading Video...

That video is a great feat, but this is Wonder Woman from Batman vs Superman. So, unfortunately it does not apply.

Only feats from Batman vs Superman.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Khael

@odin619360: I don't see how that even make any sense, this thing happened before BvS

I think this is very impressive as well.

Loading Video...

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

@odin619360: I don't see how that even make any sense, this thing happened before BvS

So are you saying the Wonder Woman Movie happened before BVS? What does not make sence?

I think this is very impressive as well.

Loading Video...

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Legs are the superior muscles with everyone, not just Raiden.

Unless you skip leg day and bench more than you squat, haha

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odin619360:

So are you saying the Wonder Woman Movie happened before BVS? What does not make sence?

Wonder Woman movie took place on World War 1 (1914-1920) and BvS took place in 2015

Do the math

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

@odin619360:

Wonder Woman movie took place on World War 1 (1914-1920) and BvS took place in 2015

Do the math

LOL you could have add an imoji.

you make a good point but still, feats from Wonder Woman BvS. and regardless whether it happen 1000 years before. Nice try though ROOKIE ;)

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

Yeah that was clearly a lot harder for him than swinging around those other two, once again the legs are superior.

You can say the legs are superior all you want. Raiden has major super strength is the point still in his arms.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: If Wonder Woman is faster than lightning, then she would blitz soldiers left and right. She cannot. She has to block and dodge, and humans react to her fine. She could not even blitz DD who in turn cannot blitz Batman lmao.

Anyway, WW is only as fast as she been shown 99% of the time. Bullet speed at best which Raiden is comfortably at too.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: That's pre-god WW. Before she unlocked her god mode she was tagged by lighting fairly easily as well.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@khael said:

@sirfizzwhizz: That's pre-god WW. Before she unlocked her god mode she was tagged by lighting fairly easily as well.

She showed no faster speed in BvS than before. Nor was she stated stronger or anything.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Khael

@sirfizzwhizz: No no, she unlocked her god mode when she fought Ares, after that she consistently performs at that level.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

@sirfizzwhizz: No no, she unlocked here god mode when she fought Ares, after that she consistently performs at that level.

Nope. All she did was unleash her "Anti God" plot device on Ares as Zeus wanted. Nothing more or less. Never used Lightning powers ever again, and her feats in WW > BvS overall anyway.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Khael

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@khael said:

@sirfizzwhizz: No no, she unlocked here god mode when she fought Ares, after that she consistently performs at that level.

Nope. All she did was unleash her "Anti God" plot device on Ares as Zeus wanted. Nothing more or less. Never used Lightning powers ever again, and her feats in WW > BvS overall anyway.

That's just your view, ignoring she was a high street leveler before she fought Ares.

Not really, she never used any lightning in her movie as well.... Ares did and no again she was beating the f outta Ares effortlessly after she entered that anti god mode or whatever you wanna call it but she was legitimately having a hard time against DD. Doomsday > Ares.