This topic is locked from further discussion.

#351 Posted by mavfan626 (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @mavfan626 said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: HAHAHA at least im not just bad mouthing everyone is saying "
I'm not bad mouthing anyone, you just made a fail argument and I pointed that out.  It's not bad mouthing if its true "

what failed argument i was read that people were say that he could destroy the plant which he could! and everyone who backs the flash are say that he to fast to be hit AND.. as you can see deathstroke knock him down twice.
#352 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2140 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @mavfan626 said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: HAHAHA at least im not just bad mouthing everyone is saying "
I'm not bad mouthing anyone, you just made a fail argument and I pointed that out.  It's not bad mouthing if its true "
what failed argument i was read that people were say that he could destroy the plant which he could! and everyone who backs the flash are say that he to fast to be hit AND.. as you can see deathstroke knock him down twice. "
No, he cannot, MKF30 used a non canon ending and he was powered up after defeating Blaze, more powerful then any god
Please watch the ending again

Deathstroke has superhuman reflexes, Raiden does not, and it is simply a low showing for Flash, every comic character has them
#353 Edited by mavfan626 (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neon_Nemesis:
yeah he did in the first mk that was his end him and the gods had a fight that lasted for years then destroyed the planet ( go and youtube it ). what reflexes did deathstroke use the way i read it flash was just standing there and deathstroke shot him and then tripped him
#354 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2140 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: yeah he did in the first mk that was his end him and the gods had a fight that lasted for years then destroyed the planet ( go and youtube it ). what reflexes did deathstroke use the way i read it flash was just standing there and deathstroke shot him and then tripped him "
Um, can you show a video or a scan of this happening? I also can't make out most of your post....
Deathstroke has superhuman reflexes, he was able to anticipate the Flash coming his way..and once again it was just a low showing which every mainstream character in a comic has

Shall I show the Deception video of Raiden getting hit by Quan Chi and Shang Tsung?
#355 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2140 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626:  
  A few things wrong with your theory

1. This ending is non canon. if it was canon then MK2 and all the other Mk's would never have taken place

2. It says that he invited other gods to fight, and it says the world was destroyed because years of war, not Raiden blowing up the planet
#356 Posted by Bergquist (794 posts) - - Show Bio

flash 
#357 Edited by mavfan626 (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neon_Nemesis: 

First

the mk 1 ending for raiden word for word "And soon invites other gods to participate in the contest. The Ensuing Battles rage on for years, and the result in our world's final destruction. Have a nice day " (skip it too 6:30 minutes on the video to see) you do make a good point about how that ending is not canon But The power is Canon. 

Raiden
Raiden
 Second  
your still thinking about the raiden that get hes powers taken away for mortal kombat. the Video MK Deception with Quan Chi and Shang Tsung  
is a Mortal Kombat Fight anytime he fight in mortal combat he loses he most of him power and sacrifice's his immortality      

Deadly Alliance

As an Elder God, Raiden could not interfere when Shang Tsung and Quan Chi killed Liu Kang at the Wu Shi Academy. Disgusted at his peers for their refusal to intervene, he renounced his position as an Elder God and gathered his trusted warriors to stop the Deadly Alliance(Quan Chi and Shang Tsung).           

And that is why Raiden Wins

#358 Edited by Neon_Nemesis (2140 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:

" @Neon_Nemesis: 

First

the mk 1 ending for raiden word for word "And soon invites other gods to participate in the contest. The Ensuing Battles rage on for years, and the result in our world's final destruction. Have a nice day " (skip it too 6:30 minutes on the video to see) you do make a good point about how that ending is not canon But The power is Canon. 
"

The world was destroyed by years of war, Raiden did not destroy the planet, your own video proves me right, and you wrong, and no the power is not canon, not that it matters because there is no power

@mavfan626

said:

" your still thinking about the raiden that get hes powers taken away for mortal kombat. the Video MK Deception with Quan Chi and Shang Tsung  
is a Mortal Kombat Fight anytime he fight in mortal combat he loses he most of him power and sacrifice's his immortality      "

It was not Mortal Kombat, the Deadly Alliance story had no Mortal Kombat Tournament, it was a legit fight, Raiden is just not that powerful, that is why he got his hide tanned by Shang and Quan

@mavfan626

said:

" Deadly Alliance

As an Elder God, Raiden could not interfere when Shang Tsung and Quan Chi killed Liu Kang at the Wu Shi Academy. Disgusted at his peers for their refusal to intervene, he renounced his position as an Elder God and gathered his trusted warriors to stop the Deadly Alliance.     
 And that is why Raiden Wins"

And what exactly has Raiden ever done as an Elder God? Nothing, the Elder gods in Mortal Kombat are already scared of a bunch of humans, so they aren't very powerful at all

So no, Raiden still gets owned badly
#359 Edited by mavfan626 (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Neon_Nemesis:  

the power is canon what they did with it was not

Mortal Kombat, the Deadly Alliance intro DID SAY THAT RAIDEN CHALLANGED THEM IN MORTAL KOMBAT Listen to the video i would not of said it if the video didnt say IT! 

AND i cant believe i have to explain this to you, Mortal Kombat is for Mortals!, to fight in mortal kombat you have to be mortal! The Elder God dont need to do anything there gods! there not scared of anyone

Lord Raiden is the thunder god  pretector of earth realm what has he done? made sure earth is still alive and kicking which it IS! he has help save the earth everytime they bring out a MK Game!

unless some how it was a mortal kombat fight! then maybe the flash but its not so... 

let me guess what your go to do now your just gonna take what iv said and twist it around so is cant be used to something like that!

Raiden Wins

#360 Edited by Neon_Nemesis (2140 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626 said:

"

• @Neon_Nemesis:  
  •  
  • the power is canon what they did with it was not"
No it is not, when a material is non canon that includes everything affiliated with it, power included

and once again, the world was destroyed by years of war, not Raiden destroying the planet, so even if the power was canon, it proves nothing

You have no proof of Raiden being a planet destroyer, his most powerful blast destroyed one temple

@mavfan626

said:

""AND i cant believe i have to explain this to you, Mortal Kombat is for Mortals!, to fight in mortal kombat you have to be mortal! The Elder God dont need to do anything there gods! there not scared of anyone"

Really now? Elder Gods are so powerful yet they have to follow the rules of the Tournament? Fail 

The Elder Gods are scared of a bunch of low tier fighters, it even said in the MKA opening that the realms would be destroyed and the fighters have grown too powerful 

Also if Raiden was Mortal when fought Quan Chi and Shang Tsung, why was he able to come back after he blew himself up?

@mavfan626

said:

" Mortal Kombat, the Deadly Alliance intro DID SAY THAT RAIDEN CHALLANGED THEM IN MORTAL KOMBAT Listen to the video i would not of said it if the video didnt say

"

He challenged them to Mortal Kombat, but it was not a tournament so they were not restricted by the rules

If Raiden wanted to stop Quan Chi and Shang Tsung, then why exactly did he challenge them to Mortal Kombat and restrict his abilities then? Oh thats right, he didn't restrict his abilities, its just another fail argument from the Mortal Kombat fanboys

@mavfan626

said:

"Lord Raiden is the thunder god  pretector of earth realm what has he done? made sure earth is still alive and kicking which it IS! he has help save the earth everytime they bring out a MK Game!

"

Yeah, because the only people that threaten Earthrealm are a bunch of weak ass magic users and fighters like Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung
 And even then, Raiden always ask for the help of Mortals whenever Outworld tries to take over

@mavfan626

said:

"

unless some how it was a mortal kombat fight! then maybe the flash but

its not

so... 

let me guess what your go to do now your just gonna take what iv said and twist it around so is cant be used to something like that!  

"

Or he could just KO Raiden like Shang Tsung and Quan Chi did, doesn't matter if it was Mortal Kombat or not, Raiden was not Mortal when he fought Shang Tsung and Quan Chi [if he was then he would have died instead of coming back] 

I'm not twisting anything around, your argument just sucks

Raiden loses, badly
#361 Posted by mavfan626 (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neon_Nemesis said:
Or he could just KO Raiden like Shang Tsung and Quan Chi did, doesn't matter if it was Mortal Kombat or not, Raiden was not Mortal when he fought Shang Tsung and Quan Chi [if he was then he would have died instead of coming back]   I'm not twisting anything around, your argument just sucks  Raiden loses, badly " 

Watch the video

why did come back? there are a ton of way to come back from death in mortal kombat 

The Elder Gods are not scared of anything!! they made MK so if one realm wants to take over another realm they have to do it thro MK. Only once have The Elder Gods and that with an Elder God himself, The Elder Gods are the supreme Deities of the universe. Whereas other Gods only have jurisdiction over a single realm and typically represent an element (Raiden).  The Elder Gods Have never ever ever need to be in MK. I dont why you keep bring the Elder Gods in too this? I really feel that as were doing this im teaching you about mortal kombat.      

And im not a fanboy i dont have any MK things at all i did awhile ago BUT! you just dont know anything about mortal kombat and  
YOUR A DC/FLASH FANBOY AND A TROLL!! WHO IS BAD AT BACKING UP THE FLASH  

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

#362 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2140 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:

" @Neon_Nemesis said:

Or he could just KO Raiden like Shang Tsung and Quan Chi did, doesn't matter if it was Mortal Kombat or not, Raiden was not Mortal when he fought Shang Tsung and Quan Chi [if he was then he would have died instead of coming back]   I'm not twisting anything around, your argument just sucks  Raiden loses, badly " 

Watch the video

why did come back? there are a ton of way to come back from death in mortal kombat 

The Elder Gods are not scared of anything!! they made MK so if one realm wants to take over another realm they have to do it thro MK. Only once have The Elder Gods and that with an Elder God himself, The Elder Gods are the supreme Deities of the universe. Whereas other Gods only have jurisdiction over a single realm and typically represent an element (Raiden).  The Elder Gods Have never ever ever need to be in MK. I dont why you keep bring the Elder Gods in too this? I really feel that as were doing this im teaching you about mortal kombat.      

And im not a fanboy i dont have any MK things at all i did awhile ago BUT! you just dont know anything about mortal kombat and  
YOUR A DC/FLASH FANBOY AND A TROLL!! WHO IS BAD AT BACKING UP THE FLASH  

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
        "

He came back because he isn't mortal and never really died, it even stated that he ended up reforming during Deception

The Elder Gods were afraid of the fighters, if they weren't then they wouldn't have had Blaze keep them in line, 

States the Elder Gods wanted a safeguard put in place, why couldn't they just do it themselves and blink all the fighters out of existence? Oh that's right, because they can't

That just proves my point, they haven't been seen in Mortal Kombat, so you can't tell what they are capable of

Actually, I know more about Mortal Kombat then you and MKF30 do

You are the only idiot and troll here right now, ask yourself

Why am I respected on this site, while no one respects you at all

You failed son, Raiden loses
#363 Edited by mavfan626 (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Neon_Nemesis: 

Raiden.. Wins! you.. cant.. Back! up! The.. Flash!.. (William Shatner)    

#364 Edited by Neon_Nemesis (2140 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:
"

@Neon_Nemesis: 

No Caption Provided

Raiden.. Wins! you.. cant.. Back! up! The.. Flash!.. (William Shatner)    

"
 Awesome argument Mavfan626

Just keep saying Raiden wins over and over again and hope that it comes true some day LOL

When Raiden stops getting his ass kicked by two low level fighters, and can blow up more then one building he might stand a chance

Flash wins easily 
#365 Edited by mavfan626 (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neon_Nemesis said:  

"Awesome argument Mavfan626 
 Just keep saying Raiden wins over and over again and hope that it comes true some day LOL 

you were doing it for so long i thort id give it a try 

Raiden Wins
#366 Edited by Neon_Nemesis (2140 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:

" @Neon_Nemesis said:  

"Awesome argument Mavfan626 

you were doing it for so long i thort id give it a try  Raiden Wins "
I provided facts and evidence, you're just trolling now 

Remember something son, people respect me on this site, no one respects you

Raiden gets owned bad, the deception video proves it

Come back when Raiden stops getting his ass kicked by mediocre fighters and can blow up more then a building
#367 Edited by slimj87d (15353 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on now guys... Honestly the FLash is one of the most powerful characters in DC. It only takes PIS to beat him.

There is an interview with one of the original flash writers stating that because the flash is so powerful, it's really hard to write sometimes without having open possibilities (I took that as PIS).

Deathstroke tripping the flash is total PIS, and I'll explain why.

For the Flash to be able to run and turn 90 degrees the way he does, his reaction, reflexes and thinking have to be super sped up as well. If everything is moving super slow motion to him, then someone sticking their foot out would be slow motions as well. He'd just be able to hop over it real quick. Anytime you see some other comic book character tripping him or doing something lame to stop him, it is PIS.

Finally, Flash wins this man. This is my main point here, got to go to bed. Raiden can control lightning and electricty probably like how I can control a gun. But the flash can moves faster than thought. Raiden won't have time to think about anything before the Flash vibrates his fingers into his brain or snaps his neck.

#368 Edited by Neon_Nemesis (2140 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:

" Come on now guys... Honestly the FLash is one of the most powerful characters in DC. It only takes PIS to beat him.  There is an interview with one of the original flash writers stating that because the flash is so powerful, it's really hard to write sometimes without having open possibilities (I took that as PIS).  Deathstroke tripping the flash is total PIS, and I'll explain why.  For the Flash to be able to run and turn 90 degrees the way he does, his reaction, reflexes and thinking have to be super sped up as well. Anytime you see some other comic book character tripping him or doing something lame to stop him is PIS.  Finally, Flash wins this man. This is my main point here, got to go to bed. Raiden can control lightning and electricty probably like how I can control a gun. But the flash can moves faster than thought. Raiden won't have time to think about anything before the Flash vibrates his fingers into his brain or snaps his neck. "

Even though you are right about most of this, Raiden technically can't die so these methods msot likely will not work
BUT he can still easily KO him, or BFr him or steal his speed
But yes Flash would win here

@The Mjolnir Wielder:

Yeah, MKF30 is literally as bad as Spike is now, probably even worse, I'm not wasting anymore time with a lost cause

I just do what 99% of the people on this forum do and just ignore him
#369 Edited by NickA (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neon_Nemesis:
they dont need feats 
they are the supreme deities of the MKU  
they are omnipotent
#370 Posted by NickA (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

what the hell yall 
Flash has been tagged by Deathstroke on many ocassions
#371 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2140 posts) - - Show Bio
@NickA said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: they dont need feats they are the supreme deities of the MKU  they are omnipotent "
Actually, they do need feats, they are omnipotent yet they can't control a bunch of humans?

@NickA said:
" what the hell yall Flash has been tagged by Deathstroke on many ocassions "

Deathstroke is faster then any MK character and its PIS, and he only tagged him one time without prep

BTW NickA or should I call you NickJ, what happened? You get banned already?
#372 Posted by SevanGrim (2192 posts) - - Show Bio

.... you .... you cant ....
video games pit joker against Captain Marvel evenly. You cant look at MK the game and use those as examples. And you cant really use the stories designed to make the game make sense as an example either. 
 Raiden is a god. he chains himself to the rules of mortal combat during mortal Kombat because its MORTAL combat. he isnt allowed to be immortal during Mortal Kombat. He becomes human.
 Flash wouldnt be invited to MK with all that epic power. They obviously have to dumb it down for the sake of fairness, so this fight would be 50/50 just like in the game.

...outside of the MK rules, Raiden is a god who cant die and can do virtually anything. His memory goes back to the beginning of time, intelligence of multiple realms, and centuries of combat experience as the guardian of earthrealm. Disregarding that he can probably take control of the speedforce and strangle Flash with it, Raiden's tactical combat prowess probably makes Deathstroke's tactical combat skills look like a 4 year olds chess playing ability. If DS can trick and tag Flash, Raiden can make him punch himself in the nuts.

Raiden for the win. stfu

#373 Edited by Neon_Nemesis (2140 posts) - - Show Bio
@Grim said:

"   ...outside of the MK rules, Raiden is a god who cant die and can do virtually anything. His memory goes back to the beginning of time, intelligence of multiple realms, and centuries of combat experience as the guardian of earthrealm. Disregarding that he can probably take control of the speedforce and strangle Flash with it, Raiden's tactical combat prowess probably makes Deathstroke's tactical combat skills look like a 4 year olds chess playing ability. If DS can trick and tag Flash, Raiden can make him punch himself in the nuts.  Raiden for the win. stfu "

Outside of MK rules, Raiden got his ass kicked by Quan Chi and Shang Tsung, even if he can't die, he can still be knocked out, BFR'd and have his speed stolen

What combat tactics? Raiden has never shown any combat tactics in the entire series, Deathstroke is smarter and has faster reflexes then Raiden

Raidens combat tactics are so great that...he ended up getting his ass kicked by two low ball fighters 

When Raiden stops getting his ass kicked by two average fighters and can blow up more then one building then I might take him seriously

Flash beats Raiden easily
Next time, think before you talk son
now stfu
#374 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2140 posts) - - Show Bio
@Grim:  Oh yeah, I remember you now, you were the same lemming that kept saying Marvel's Ares was equal to Wonder Woman in physical power, no offense son but, you really have no credibility
#375 Posted by SevanGrim (2192 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neon_Nemesis: 
..when Raiden is human all of that knowledge becomes vague memories. most peopl cant even remeber their childhoods,o r the color of the walls in rooms they where just in. The other realm and since the beginning of time stuff all fade when he's human. 
 Raiden isnt often a god when shown in MK stuff. THOSE ARE INSIDE MK RULES DIPTARD!  In that little preview, when it was saying Raiden was fighting to defend Earthrealm? yeah, thems be the key terms. 
 Like i said, the powers kinda get dumbed down in MK fights. Raidens lightning can blow up buildings even in human form, but durring fights their about as strong as a taser. So Flsh would either have to dumb down his speed to what he was capable of in the game, or Raiden can step up his speed/lighting/teleportation powers to match... at which point its about a 50/50 fight (i feel like ive said all this before....)
 OUTSIDE OF MK RULES, AS A god, RAIDEN IS CAPABLE OF SOOOOOOO MUCH MORE THAN FLASH COULD EVER DEAL WITH!!!  

...and dont think the hilarity of you bashing my credibility is lost here, in this thread, where you are out numbered by roughly the same margin. If all you have is a bunch of in game videos as back up, it just kinda proves that you know very little of the actual backgrounds, stories, and full potential of the fighters. You have failed to grasp the fact that MK has a magical order of how things work, and thats why the sorcerers dont just jurn th ehumans into toads and move on. There is a way things must be done in MK, including Raiden becoming mortal and dumbing down his powers. You fail to grasp these things, and then you just fail in general.

...now you may present your counter bull$#it.
#376 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2140 posts) - - Show Bio
@Grim said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: 
..when Raiden is human all of that knowledge becomes vague memories. most peopl cant even remeber their childhoods,o r the color of the walls in rooms they where just in. The other realm and since the beginning of time stuff all fade when he's human. 
  "
Once again, when has he ever shown use of combat tactics? Never..everytime Earth gets threatened he runs to Mortals like Liu Kang and Kung Lao to help him

@Grim said:
" Raiden isnt often a god when shown in MK stuff. THOSE ARE INSIDE MK RULES DIPTARD!  In that little preview, when it was saying Raiden was fighting to defend Earthrealm? yeah, thems be the key terms.   "

Try playing he game son, Raiden was not mortal when he fought Quan Chi and Shang Tsung, if he was he would of died, instead he ended up reforming.  So no your theory fails...again 

@Grim said:
" Like i said, the powers kinda get dumbed down in MK fights. Raidens lightning can blow up buildings even in human form, but durring fights their about as strong as a taser. So Flsh would either have to dumb down his speed to what he was capable of in the game, or Raiden can step up his speed/lighting/teleportation powers to match... at which point its about a 50/50 fight (i feel like ive said all this before....)
"

Wasn't dumbed down in the Deception intro son, there was no tournament and Raiden was not mortal, he just can't take on two average fighters at once, because he isn't power
Um no...Raiden was able to blow up one building in his entire MK career, and that was because he blew himself up, please stop making things up
Raiden has never stepped up his speed before, as shown in the video,  Quan Chi and Shang Tsung were able to land hits on him
You have said it before, and you said again, and both times you are WRONG

@Grim said:
" OUTSIDE OF MK RULES, AS A god, RAIDEN IS CAPABLE OF SOOOOOOO MUCH MORE THAN FLASH COULD EVER DEAL WITH!!!    ...and dont think the hilarity of you bashing my credibility is lost here, in this thread, where you are out numbered by roughly the same margin. If all you have is a bunch of in game videos as back up, it just kinda proves that you know very little of the actual backgrounds, stories, and full potential of the fighters. You have failed to grasp the fact that MK has a magical order of how things work, and thats why the sorcerers dont just jurn th ehumans into toads and move on. There is a way things must be done in MK, including Raiden becoming mortal and dumbing down his powers. You fail to grasp these things, and then you just fail in general.  ...now you may present your counter bull$#it. "
Outside of the MK rules Raiden got his ass kicked by Shang Tsung and Quan Chi, you cannot deny this because there is a video of it that has been posted numerous times before

Actually I am far more respected on this site then you are, not only is my knowledge of the Flash superior to yours, my knowledge of Mortal Kombat is as well

Try to show proof next time you post son, because making random claims like you've been doing for the past hours now, isn't helping your case at all

Raiden still loses, when he can get past 2 mediocre fighters then he may stand a chance

Oh, and consider yourself flagged troll =P
#377 Posted by SevanGrim (2192 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neon_Nemesis: oh no! ive been flagged!! When they see taht i said Diptard and used icons instead or swear words, ill be D0000000MED!!!
...anyway. let me explain this to you in greater detail, as you obviously just ignore what you dont understand.
 There are rules to Mortal kombat. for starters, you must be mortal in the sense that you can be defeated. Raiden has to become far less powerful and defeatable to compete. In one of your little videos he said he renounced his title as Elder God so he can fight. Thats what he has to do. Thats why he goes to the other mortals. As a combatant, he is defeatable, meaning that the best way for him to make sure his plans come to fruition is to make sure they are being backed by more than just one defeatable fighter. because all of that godly power and knowledge he had gets dumbed down to something a mortal could handle.
 get it? i hope so, cuz we're moving on.

that fight? As someone dumbed down from god status, he cant really die. he can be defeated. by the rules of MK, he cant fight for the same thing he's just been defeated for. As in, and this is an example, if he was fighting for a nickle and lost, he couldnt fight anymore for that nickle... but he could fight for a completely different piece if change. thats how his immortality works in MK. he cant keep getting up and doing the same crap as an immortal over and over.

and i donk think you quite understand what Mortal Kombat is. Its not just the tournament. it goes pretty deep. Raiden isnt even allowed to touch down and fight like that unless its in Mortal Kombat. If he was, he would have just killed  Shang Tsung as a god a long time ago. All the rules the gods put down for protection and stuff, its not for fear of their existence. its cuz they arent allowed to directly kill or move the folks who can destroy realms and crap, so they have to set up generalized rules. Basically, MK is a way for mortals to decide the things that the gods have stopped themselves from deciding. And since Raiden cares what happens, he depowers himself and fights.

so like i already said:
 If they are being bond to the laws of MK, ist 50/50 cuz Mk is designed for both combatants to stand a chance.
 if not, Raiden can be immortal and weild a majority of his god powers, meaning Flash doesnt stand a chance.

...oh and theres a difference between being known and being respected. you think your high and mighty cuz your name pops up in the rate theh debaters threads, but honestly there are at least a couple thousand  CV users, and there are what, 50 of you in the debaters threads? you guys make a nice little club, and you do manage to get around, but dont think that having a small percentage of the populace here as buddies makes you "respected". it makes you part of a niche. nothing more, nothing less.
#378 Edited by Shattered007 (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

@Grim: You lost, please accept it and move on,  
Raiden weilds no godly powers, he can shoot some lighting then blow himself up and destroy one building, and this is outside of a Mortal Kombat Tournament so your excuse is out the window 

Flash wins

#379 Posted by slimj87d (15353 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @Grim said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: 
  "
Once again, when has he ever shown use of combat tactics? Never..everytime Earth gets threatened he runs to Mortals like Liu Kang and Kung Lao to help him

@Grim said:
" Raiden isnt often a god when shown in MK stuff. THOSE ARE INSIDE MK RULES DIPTARD!  In that little preview, when it was saying Raiden was fighting to defend Earthrealm? yeah, thems be the key terms.   "

Try playing he game son, Raiden was not mortal when he fought Quan Chi and Shang Tsung, if he was he would of died, instead he ended up reforming.  So no your theory fails...again 

@Grim said:
" Like i said, the powers kinda get dumbed down in MK fights. Raidens lightning can blow up buildings even in human form, but durring fights their about as strong as a taser. So Flsh would either have to dumb down his speed to what he was capable of in the game, or Raiden can step up his speed/lighting/teleportation powers to match... at which point its about a 50/50 fight (i feel like ive said all this before....)
"

Wasn't dumbed down in the Deception intro son, there was no tournament and Raiden was not mortal, he just can't take on two average fighters at once, because he isn't power
Um no...Raiden was able to blow up one building in his entire MK career, and that was because he blew himself up, please stop making things up
Raiden has never stepped up his speed before, as shown in the video,  Quan Chi and Shang Tsung were able to land hits on him
You have said it before, and you said again, and both times you are WRONG

@Grim said:
" OUTSIDE OF MK RULES, AS A god, RAIDEN IS CAPABLE OF SOOOOOOO MUCH MORE THAN FLASH COULD EVER DEAL WITH!!!    ...and dont think the hilarity of you bashing my credibility is lost here, in this thread, where you are out numbered by roughly the same margin. If all you have is a bunch of in game videos as back up, it just kinda proves that you know very little of the actual backgrounds, stories, and full potential of the fighters. You have failed to grasp the fact that MK has a magical order of how things work, and thats why the sorcerers dont just jurn th ehumans into toads and move on. There is a way things must be done in MK, including Raiden becoming mortal and dumbing down his powers. You fail to grasp these things, and then you just fail in general.  ...now you may present your counter bull$#it. "
Outside of the MK rules Raiden got his ass kicked by Shang Tsung and Quan Chi, you cannot deny this because there is a video of it that has been posted numerous times before  Actually I am far more respected on this site then you are, not only is my knowledge of the Flash superior to yours, my knowledge of Mortal Kombat is as well  Try to show proof next time you post son, because making random claims like you've been doing for the past hours now, isn't helping your case at all  Raiden still loses, when he can get past 2 mediocre fighters then he may stand a chance  Oh, and consider yourself flagged troll =P "
Can't Flash just declare Mortal Kombat and defeat him fairly? 

Raiden would have to honor the defeat and leave him alone. Or try to recruit him on his team.
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
#380 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (26773 posts) - - Show Bio

sigh, the actions of a few can ruin it for the sum of you all.