User Lists: 6

MK Raiden.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Metal Gear Raiden. I think he is way to fast and stealthy for Raiden to stop despite his massive power until MGS Raiden is close enough to slice him in half. With Morals on Raiden will be reluctant to kill or cause to much damage on the surroundings aswell while Raiden will go in for the kill.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7 juiceboks  Moderator

MGS Raiden is too fast, too strong, too durable, and too deadly for the God.

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BatmanFan11

Huge Curbstomp in favor of MK Raiden. He's a God for christ sake. Metal Gear Raiden has nothing on MK Raiden. What can Metal Gear Raiden even do to him? MK's Raiden would annihilate Metal Gear's Raiden quite easily. It's not even close.....

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae said:

Metal Gear Raiden. I think he is way to fast and stealthy for Raiden to stop despite his massive power until MGS Raiden is close enough to slice him in half. With Morals on Raiden will be reluctant to kill or cause to much damage on the surroundings aswell while Raiden will go in for the kill.

MK Raiden would be reluctant to kill who? He might be reluctant to destroy the Earth, but erasing MG Raiden wouldn't make him shed a tear if he was in his way.

How this fight would go...

MK Raiden creates a massive lightning storm and creates a enormous EMP blast that shuts down all MG Raiden's cyborg parts, then he walks up and fries MG Raiden's human parts.

Flawless Victory.

Fatality!

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BatmanFan11

Seriously people. A Cyborg vs a God? It's quite obvious who wins? God easily beats Cyborg.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Marshall_Long

Bump

Avatar image for phantomlantern8
PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You people seem to forget that MK Raiden is in his mortal form, to which MGS Raiden murderstomps him.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

MGS Raiden

Brolytard1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously people. A Cyborg vs a God? It's quite obvious who wins? God easily beats Cyborg.

Since when has being a god EVER meant anything?

Even kratos > Gods, and he's a man.

Thor gets his ass stomped by Hulk. Hulk is the god of...what, exactly?

Thor also got knocked into orbit by Spiderman. I don't think Spiderman is a god.

Herc is a god too, right? Ahem.

No Caption Provided

Anyway, what feats does MK Raiden have to put him on par with MGS Raiden?

Avatar image for phantomlantern8
PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By PhantomLantern8

Precisely, every MK character's feat is because of PIS. The skill of the character revolves around the skill of the player. MGS Raiden outclasses MK Raiden in every way until he becomes an idiot and stops just to talk.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys are funny. MK Raiden wins this with a thought.

OhNos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering that MK Raiden can just make a huge, area effecting, lighting burst causing MGS Raiden's systems to stop working and then of course the occasional boot-stomp to the head would fit the end to this.

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Stupid_People
DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DatSwampertAzz

not even fair...this is spite MK raiden bodies the snake fake

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#20 JediXMan  Moderator

I keep seeing the god argument, but what has MK Raiden actually done?

OhNos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: Aside from his martial arts and reflexes, he, of course, has this thing called magical lightning he uses a lot for teleporting and creating portals, and blatantly shocking the crap out of his opponents, he can also call down some help from the gods but that is always used for back up and I guess that shouldn't be considered a thing he can do since its something/someone else helping him...but yeah everything before that is good.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

He has amass a collection of rabid fanboys who have no evidence of anything lol.

Brolytard1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats of MK raiden please?

Also.

@jedixman said:

He has amass a collection of rabid fanboys who have no evidence of anything lol.

QFT.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

If its any reassurance, he is a lightning timer, lightning speed etc. Lightning doesn't harm in in the slightest. He cannot actually be "killed". He is a god. LOL. Unless there's a divine intervention, Raiden is immune to this thing called death. He can teleport/turn anything to dust in an instant, its not even funny. Did you see the DC vs MK game? How he kicks Superman around then beats Dark Kahn? And also imprisons Darkseid at the end of chapter 7.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By onilordasmodeus
@brolytard1337 said:

@onilordasmodeus said:

Feats of MK raiden please?

So, which Raiden do you want me to use? Movie/tv version? Comic version? The canon game version? The cartoon? All of which have feats/powers that would nullify mgs Raiden without hassle as every version of Raiden can fly, every version has superhuman strength (when not being held back in some way), every version is truly immortal and eternal, and every version is completely made up of energy.

Movie/tv version would just bfr/kill him with a thought like was going to to Kahn's Generals in the beginning of the movie.

No Caption Provided

The comic version of Raiden was impaled through the chest and didn't flinch because it had no effect on him. He actually used the impaling to electrocute his attacker.

No Caption Provided

He is also strong enough to catch a falling plane and fly away while carrying it...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All this on top of being able to BFR MGS Raiden.

The cannon version of Raiden almost destroyed Earth while fighting another god, and their fight was said to be the reason the dinosaurs died. Also in his de-powered form, he committed Hari-kiri, a suicide attack that can't actually kill him, and turned this...

No Caption Provided

...into this...

No Caption Provided

This is on top of him also being able to BFR MGS Raiden.

The Cartoon Raiden was able to ignite a volcano with his power, which pretty much destroyed an entire island. This is also on top of being able to BFR MGS Raiden. (sorry, no pics of that.)

...and trust me, I can go deep on each of the different versions to make my case. Everything here is just examples.

What do yo actually think MGS Raiden can do to MK Raiden to hurt him?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MK Raiden

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pokergeist

@onilordasmodeus: Movie Raiden was a joke and a half, and never fought anyone remotely close to Jack's level.

Comic Raiden is like wise a joke, and lifting a 50 ton plane <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Throwing a 1000 ton Metal Gear.

Show me Video Game MK Raiden not getting his butt kicked by low level guys like Shao Khan, Shang Tsung, or the rest of the "Mortal" Street Fighters.

Show me any feat from any version of Lightning Speed. Go ahead. At least Raiden is faster than the eye can see in combat speed.

Show me any version of Raiden that cannot die, prove it. If his head ever got cut off, then show me a scan or video where he survives said attack. Otherwise it is all BS bias talk.

Also what is lightning going to do to Jack? nothing from what I seen. Not only can normal humans survive lightning, but Jack survives missile blasts as well is empowered by Electricity.

Show me Raiden making EMP. I never seen it in the games or movie lol.

The only way he seems to win is BFR, which is not in character for Raiden. If it was, he just BFR all of Khan's forces instead of fighting them in combat..... unless MK Raiden is too stupid to use his powers lol.

Also no one remembers Raidens gear? He has Rail Guns, Various Grenades, and RPGs.

You really showed little evidence of anything other than wanking a near featless character who is based on Game Mechanics.You know what is funny too? Liu Kang in his ending video of the MK9 game, actually kills Raiden and takes his role as a god. LOL a mere mortal kills Raiden.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By lowlaville

@cadencev2: Raiden is a god. He doesn't die unless by a decree from the Elder Gods, like in the movie (first one). His reincarnations as a mortal dies, true, but Raiden is immortal./god He does not die.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Wolfrazer
Date_Masamune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MGS Raiden stomps, MK Raiden gets beat up by guys who Cyborg Raiden could cut in half with minimal effort.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MK Raiden fights on even ground with humans. Oh, but that's ok because he's a god.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Raiden(MK) can just become intangible and kill Raiden(MGS) that way.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onilordasmodeus: Movie Raiden was a joke and a half, and never fought anyone remotely close to Jack's level.

Show me Video Game MK Raiden not getting his butt kicked by low level guys like Shao Khan, Shang Tsung

what are you smoking on? you realize the both of them are ridiculously powerful right? Shang Tsung's sorcery is rivaled on by Shao himself, Quan Chi and Delia same goes for Shao Khan..and Shao Khan's powers are on the same level as Raiden's..as seen from MK 2011..Shao had Raiden beat fair and square..Shao Khan is no pushover..dont know what made you want to call him low level

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@date_masamune: Like who? AFAIK Raiden has only lost 2 battles canonically first was to Shang Tsung and Quan Chi..and even then he still rose to fight Onaga after the fight was over and he lost to Shao Khan whose powers are on his level after Raiden relinquishes his Elder God status

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

FINIIIISH!!!!!! HIM!!!!!!......

FATALITY!!!!.....

FLAWLESS VICTORY

RAIDEN[M.K] WINS

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@cadencev2 said:

Comic Raiden is like wise a joke, and lifting a 50 ton plane <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Throwing a 1000 ton Metal Gear.

Show me Video Game MK Raiden not getting his butt kicked by low level guys like Shao Khan, Shang Tsung, or the rest of the "Mortal" Street Fighters.

Show me any feat from any version of Lightning Speed. Go ahead. At least Raiden is faster than the eye can see in combat speed.

Show me any version of Raiden that cannot die, prove it. If his head ever got cut off, then show me a scan or video where he survives said attack. Otherwise it is all BS bias talk.

Also what is lightning going to do to Jack? nothing from what I seen. Not only can normal humans survive lightning, but Jack survives missile blasts as well is empowered by Electricity.

Show me Raiden making EMP. I never seen it in the games or movie lol.

The only way he seems to win is BFR, which is not in character for Raiden. If it was, he just BFR all of Khan's forces instead of fighting them in combat..... unless MK Raiden is too stupid to use his powers lol.

Also no one remembers Raidens gear? He has Rail Guns, Various Grenades, and RPGs.

You really showed little evidence of anything other than wanking a near featless character who is based on Game Mechanics.You know what is funny too? Liu Kang in his ending video of the MK9 game, actually kills Raiden and takes his role as a god. LOL a mere mortal kills Raiden.

1) Movie Raiden a Joke? OK. Bfr all day long.

2) On average passenger planes can weight 50 tons at rest when fully stocked; falling ones weigh much more due to physics (and I'm low-balling here by a large amount). Regardless, prove an MG weighs 1000 tons.

3) I like how Shao Kahn is considered "low level", the guy who can take the equivalent of an RPG to the chest and be fine; the guy who striped the entire Earth of life in moments. Sure.

Also, I suggest you not bring up losses that wouldn't be applicable to this thread. In the Mortal Kombat tournament, or outside of Earthrealm, Raiden is weaker than normal, and that isn't the Raiden in this thread. That being the case, really any feat I show from him not on earth is him essentially holding back, so...

4) You want me to prove that Raiden is an eternal god and cannot die. Hmm...

...I know, how about when he blew himself up and then came back? Or what about when Kahn blew him up in the comic, only for Raiden to just reform? Or maybe how the actual lore says he is eternal? SMH. Raiden is a true immortal through and through. He can only be truly killed by the Elder Gods.

5) Normal humans survive (low level) lightning strikes, so Jack can too! Ok, so prove Jack's human parts can survive this...

Loading Video...

...or...

Loading Video...

...or anything close to either. And remember, this is Raiden holding/being held back as both these games took place in Outworld.

6) Show you Raiden making an explosion of electromagnetic energy?

Check.

7) "BFR is out or character for Raiden, or he would have done that to Kahn's forces."

Shao Kahn is a god who opened portals to Earth all over the planet and started merging Outworld and Earthrealm, two different realms, into one while he was doing that. According to lore this act interfered with Raiden's powers.

Instead of spouting off about events in the MK timeline that you are only semi-familiar with, why don't you stick to showing what Jack could do to stop from being BFR'd, or what he could do to Raiden outright.

8) I showed nothing but examples of what Raiden, each incarnation, has done/what they could do. Examples of him being stabbed yet being unharmed; creating a massive electromagnetic explosion when he was de-powered, and even some lore of when he fought Shinnok and almost destroyed the Earth...and did destroy the dinosaurs; yet in this thread there hasn't even been anything shown for Jack.

Instead of calling me a fanboy, and accusing my of "wanking" this character (all while not showing a thing mind you, just talking), just prove that Jack can kill a God and be done with it....if you can that is.

Avatar image for kingofthunder247
kingofthunder247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kingofthunder247

great battle......i dont know anything bout the mgs raiden.....but this battle is bringing back some great memories of the mk raiden....he is powerful indeed

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Blade_R

I don't know much about MGS Raiden but somebody made a thread similar to this on a different site and posted a cut scene of MGS Raiden in action that made me think he isn't as weak as I thought BUT I personally think if this is Raiden from MK as a god he is obviously going to take it but even in his mortal form he is quite powerful. Can somebody provide a list of MGS Raiden feats that show what he is capable of?

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@brolytard1337 said:

@batmanfan11 said:

Since when has being a god EVER meant anything?

Even kratos > Gods, and he's a man.

Thor gets his ass stomped by Hulk. Hulk is the god of...what, exactly?

Thor also got knocked into orbit by Spiderman. I don't think Spiderman is a god.

Herc is a god too, right? Ahem.

I'm gonna need you to do better.

• Kratos beat the gods AFTER he opened Pandora's box and it infected them with the 7 deadly sins. They were mortals with god-like power when they died.
  • Thor in the Marvel universe in an alien, not a god proper. He is immensely powerful, but he can die.
  • Hercules is a half god. He is mortal.

...and the actual question you should be asking is what can MGS Raiden do to bring himself up to God status; up to MK Raiden's level.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

Show me Video Game MK Raiden not getting his butt kicked by low level guys like Shao Khan, Shang Tsung

what are you smoking on? you realize the both of them are ridiculously powerful right? Shang Tsung's sorcery is rivaled on by Shao himself, Quan Chi and Delia same goes for Shao Khan..and Shao Khan's powers are on the same level as Raiden's..as seen from MK 2011..Shao had Raiden beat fair and square..Shao Khan is no pushover..dont know what made you want to call him low level

Played the Games, seen the movies. Nothing impressive about them that puts them over say iron man :/

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: because its a world majority based on magic and martial arts..not robotics..the closest we get to robotics is the lin kuei and even then that small fry compared to iron man...cmon dude -.-

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pokergeist

@datswampertazz said:

@cadencev2: because its a world majority based on magic and martial arts..not robotics..the closest we get to robotics is the lin kuei and even then that small fry compared to iron man...cmon dude -.-

Once again, I played the Games, and seen the movies. Heck I watched the cartoon as a kid. Nothing is above High Street Level in any of the lore.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: how was the cartoon? only watched the poor excuses for the movies and played the games..and tbh majority of the MK cast could be high street level..especially those with decent projectile attacks

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: how was the cartoon? only watched the poor excuses for the movies and played the games..and tbh majority of the MK cast could be high street level..especially those with decent projectile attacks

The Cartoon was sad and forgettable with stiff animation. It did not last long on tv. The fan made Youtube Episodes are way better. The TV show was also ok.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DatSwampertAzz

@cadencev2: fan made youtube show..you mean legacy?

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Date_Masamune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@datswampertazz: My point exactly, Shang Tsung the guy who lost to peak human Liu Kang. MK Raiden loses to guys with peak human Strength, and peak human Speed. What's to stop MGS Raiden from blitzing actually? OH and MGS Raiden is much stronger MK Raiden. 100+ tons stronger.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@date_masamune: shang tsung is only human..but extremely skilled in magic go do some research please..the only way shang can hang with raiden is through magic any other way he gets crushed..and when did raiden lose to anyone with peak human strength canonically?

McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It seems like people don't understand despite it being pointed out in nearly every MK thread, but there are essentially two different versions of Raiden.

Mortal Raiden and God Raiden.

All of the talk of Raiden losing to peak humans and what not is when he was in his weaker mortal form. Also Shang Tsung and Quan Chi are far above peak human. Shang Tsung blew up a helicopter with his hands for crying out loud.

In his God form he kills MGS Raiden in a thought. Assuming that this is Mortal Raiden then he wins in a much closer fight.

Jimmydean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanfan11: You are so stupid. So he's a god... so what? Raiden is faster and much more durable. raiden cuts up mk raiden into pieces