#1 Edited by forward2death (47 posts) - - Show Bio

they are both aware of eachother's abilities but have no significant prep time,fight takes place in metropolis

who wins?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
#2 Edited by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (1346 posts) - - Show Bio

Raiden Cuts Supes down low-diff

#3 Edited by Toratorn (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

Raiden didn't show attack power that would approach nuke level. Superman won't tag him tho. Stalemate, I guess. Or Superman, if Raiden runs out of gas.

Avatar image for theserbianempire
#4 Posted by TheSerbianEmpire (524 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Raiden cut through Metal Gears with his standard sword?

#5 Posted by Cor_Tsar (4880 posts) - - Show Bio
@toratorn said:

Raiden didn't show attack power that would approach nuke level. Superman won't tag him tho. Stalemate, I guess. Or Superman, if Raiden runs out of gas.

What? His blade has unique properties that allow it to cut through nearly everything and anything. Doomsday tanked a nuke, still got cut by a sword used by a character weaker than Raiden. A sword vibrating at high frequencies Precise attack potency is nigh uncomparable to a Nukes radioactive Area of effect destructive capability.

#6 Posted by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (1346 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by Toratorn (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar: and yet a character with durability much less impressive than Doomsday (Armstrong) was capable of taking dozens of slashes without falling apart. That and Doktor himself said that the high frequency swords have clear limits and CAN'T cut through anything.

And yeah, just the fact that Diana injured Doomsday makes her stronger than Raiden (especially since it was one of her first feats). Not any other way around.

#8 Posted by EmpressOfDread (8974 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for theserbianempire
#9 Posted by TheSerbianEmpire (524 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: "And yeah, just the fact that Diana injured Doomsday makes her stronger than Raiden (especially since it was one of her first feats). Not any other way around"

lmao

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
#10 Edited by Stalin-Is-Steel (3311 posts) - - Show Bio

lol at Diana being stronger than Raiden, a dude who could hold a Arsenal Gear in place for a extended amount of time, which was big enough to squish about a quarter of Manhattan with its size alone. This was a modified version as well, much heavier (it carried multiple RAY's on it, which are usually the size of a small building) AND he was equipped with a weaker armour at the time.

Are we really saying that Jack couldn't hurt Doomsday? Come on now.

#11 Edited by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (1346 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn said:

@cor_tsar: and yet a character with durability much less impressive than Doomsday (Armstrong) was capable of taking dozens of slashes without falling apart. That and Doktor himself said that the high frequency swords have clear limits and CAN'T cut through anything.

Might i asked for piercing durability feats to say Clark can survive this blade? Plus that was for the HF Blade, not Raiden's new Murasama he got from Sam which pierced Armstrong just fine.

And yeah, just the fact that Diana injured Doomsday makes her stronger than Raiden (especially since it was one of her first feats). Not any other way around.

No Caption Provided

Don't see Diana replicating this. And this was in his weaker body.

#12 Edited by Cor_Tsar (4880 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn said:

and yet a character with durability much less impressive than Doomsday (Armstrong) was capable of taking dozens of slashes without falling apart. That and Doktor himself said that the high frequency swords have clear limits and CAN'T cut through anything.

Raiden still ended up piercing through his mid-section. Superman has yet to show to be above or at these limits.

This is like me saying Armstrong tanking dozens of slashes from Raiden makes him more durable than Doomsday and not the other way around. Wonder Woman doesn't have impressive strength feats compared to Raiden. She's not as strong as him. She cut straight through Doomsday Arm like butter. I don't see why Raiden using a HF blade wouldn't end with the same result to a less durable character.

#14 Edited by DanielDaRipper (4365 posts) - - Show Bio

Raiden murders him.

#15 Posted by arctika (930 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes too durable, Supes wins. Fatality.

#17 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (5190 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for man_of_miracles
#18 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (2697 posts) - - Show Bio

Raiden decapitates him.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
#19 Posted by MiracleComeBack (2037 posts) - - Show Bio

with blade, Raiden wins. without blade, Supes stomps

#20 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (5190 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: Superman doesn't have any piercing resistance of any sort.

#21 Edited by arctika (930 posts) - - Show Bio

Raiden has never faced anyone remotely close to Supes level. He was bodying the rest of the league and Steppenwolf without even trying. Supes will kill Raiden here.

#22 Posted by Enemybird (4983 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#23 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (5190 posts) - - Show Bio

@arctika: Wolf doesn't even hold any comparable stats compared to Raiden neither does supes in fact.

#24 Posted by Enemybird (4983 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins this.

#25 Posted by Lan_Fan (5913 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps: Aquaman who lifted 40.000 tons and Steppenwolf who overpowered him were both literally nothing to Superman strength wise (couldn't even move him). I'm sure Raiden has better feats than that, but that gif isn't really that impressive.

#26 Edited by arctika (930 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal: On the contrary, Superman is more powerful, faster and has better feats. Superman has much better feats than Wolf or Raiden, MGS on here is severly overrated. Like I said earlier, he's never faced anyone remotely close to Supes or those Supes has faced in the league, DD or Steppenwolf. No proof that any weapon Raiden has can hurt Superman, the only thing we've seen actually pierce his skin was DD's spike and that was only because A. DD is also kryptonian and B. Supes was already weakened by Kryptonite. Raiden has neither so he dies here to sum it up.

#27 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (5190 posts) - - Show Bio

@arctika: false, when on earth has supes operated on a speed level comparable to Raiden’s. MGS4 Raiden is still faster. Doomsday being kryptonian makes a very poor argument.

#28 Posted by Gamer-Guy (3280 posts) - - Show Bio

"superman wank"

#29 Edited by arctika (930 posts) - - Show Bio

lol DC haters on this site....

@red_ruby_petal: Incorrect, it's fact. BVS Supes speed blitzes the terrorist FAR faster than anything Raiden has done. Fact and with better precision. He's not faster. Proof? Raiden dies here, period. Actually it's not a poor argument, if you knew who DD is and his biology. You obviously don't know much about Superman and what he's capable of. Raiden's an enhanced cyborg, Superman has faced far greater threats than him in DCEU.

Raiden has never done this....

No Caption Provided

Fast enough to see Flash moving while everyone else is a statue....you're going to tell me Raiden is nearly as fast as Flash too now? lol

No Caption Provided

Talk to me when Raiden does anything remotely close to this...

No Caption Provided

#30 Posted by omriamar (6192 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#31 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (5190 posts) - - Show Bio

@arctika:

Incorrect, it's fact. BVS Supes speed blitzes the terrorist FAR faster than anything Raiden has done. Fact and with better precision. He's not faster. Proof? Raiden dies here, period. Actually it's not a poor argument, if you knew who DD is and his biology. You obviously don't know much about Superman and what he's capable of. Raiden's an enhanced cyborg, Superman has faced far greater threats than him in DCEU.

Of all instances, you think blitzing a terrorist is impressive?

No Caption Provided

#32 Edited by arctika (930 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal: Watch the gifs I posted then talk to me, I'll wait. Til then posting irrelevant overused MEMES does nothing for your argument. It's not blitzing the terrorist it's HOW fast he does it and with precision notice he literally does it in an eyeblink without hurting or harming Lois and as the Terrorist had Lois GRIPPED with the gun pointed to her head. But feel free to ignore that.

#33 Posted by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (1346 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: tbf, i was comparing Diana's strength, not Supes in that case.

No Caption Provided

Plus i don't see Supes lifting this, consider that, to paraphrase a previous post, it crushed about a quarter of manhattan with weight/size alone (outlier feats notwithstanding).

#34 Edited by arctika (930 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe Current Supes could easily lift that if not more, MOS maybe not being a noob but current easily...I love how people are ignoring the fact that he's taken on the league(with ease and not even going all out) Steppenwolf, and killed DD while weakened. What the hell would anyone in MGS do against the rest of the league and DD besides die? lol

#35 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (5190 posts) - - Show Bio

@arctika: Right after you'd have edited your posts LMAO.

MGS4 Raiden was already faster than Superman when Snake, who had established reaction times better than Diana couldn't even perceive him. What hope does he have against the MGS Rising version?

No Caption Provided

#36 Posted by Stalin-Is-Steel (3311 posts) - - Show Bio

But he blitzed fodder tho, no one has done that

#37 Edited by arctika (930 posts) - - Show Bio

*sigh* it's not who he blitzed, it's HOW he blitzed lol. Raiden giving Snake a hard time would be fodder to Superman too if he went up against Snake(unless people will try to say Snake can beat Supes now which on this site wouldn't surprise me) lol

@red_ruby_petal: I was still posting, all I did was add the gifs that's why I told you to look at them. What does that have to do with anything? lol Being faster than Snake compared to the league, Flash and Steppenwolf is not even remotely impressive lol. Supes will still kill Raiden here. Also, we're not talking about Diana lol who is almost as fast as Supes and Flash but Supes is the main focus lol, using other characters to justify how Raiden can compete against Supes(who bodied WW easily) proves nothing here.

#38 Edited by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (1346 posts) - - Show Bio

@arctika: So your saying Supes can carry 1/4 of a Manhattan? Got anything to back it up?

#39 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (5190 posts) - - Show Bio

@arctika: Back it up, how is Diana comparable to Snake who has already dealt with people above her paygrade.

#40 Posted by Stalin-Is-Steel (3311 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps: Nice post, but you seem to have gotten EXCELSUS mixed up with Arsenal Gear. This is understandable, but you still made a mistake boi

#41 Edited by Lan_Fan (5913 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps: All the same, she can be scaled to Arthur as well if we compare them based on their showings on fighting Steppenwolf.

That doesn't seem very big in the gif *shrugs, but Superman has been stated to be able to shift tectonic plate. Even the World Engine's gravity beam was destroying a city block (skycrappers and cars) and Superman no sold + fly through the gravity beam easily.

#42 Edited by arctika (930 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps: I think the current version could if he had to yes, given the buff he had in JL however I can ask the same of Raiden's sword actually being able to cut Superman, what's to back this claim up exactly? Assuming of course Raiden would even be able to tag him which I'm not convinced when he was able to make WW a statue and see Flash moving.

@Red_Ruby_Petal sure when you back up the fact that Raiden can move remotely close to Superman or is remotely as strong, durable. If you're seriously saying or thinking WW would lose to a slightly enhanced human you can't be taken seriously...lol Did you NOT watch BVS, WW or JL? Clearly not lol

#43 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (5190 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan:

All the same, she can be scaled to Arthur as well if we compare them based on their showings on fighting Steppenwolf.

That doesn't seem very big in the gif *shrugs, but Superman has been stated to be able to shift tectonic plate. Even the World Engine's gravity beam was destroying a city block (skycrappers and cars) and Superman no sold + fly through the gravity beam easily.

He could still move them by heating up the mantle. The feat alone lacks context hence nobody considers it. Not that it even helps anyway.

#44 Edited by EcoBlitz (2364 posts) - - Show Bio

Leave it to DCEU fans to argue thier precious characters beat anyone lol.

Raiden blitzs him and sliced him in half. Lol at Diana being anything close in strength to Raiden

#45 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (5190 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by arctika (930 posts) - - Show Bio

lol hilarious when Marvel fans with the most overrated character in their profiles say things like that lol Now that's rich. All I'll say is anyone who thinks Snake is stronger than Diana (any version of Diana) is obviously not too bright lol. She only killed Ares, tanked a blow from Superman without dying and fought DD but sure. A wanna be Deathstroke would totally take out a God lmao...this site never fails to amuse me. I'm almost tempted to make that thread but that would be too easy.

#47 Posted by Toratorn (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal: piercing resistance doesn't exist. There's just durability. And there's no piercing damage. Just force applied to small area of contact.

#48 Posted by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (1346 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: Diana says hi. Even in the main comics her whole shtick is not having the best piercing resistance, but everything else is fine. Also so you're saying a punch to the face is the same as getting stabbed in the brain?

#49 Posted by TonyMartial (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti live action shite again. Raiden is too slow

#50 Posted by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (1346 posts) - - Show Bio