Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Raiden
Raiden

vs

Carnage
Carnage

Raiden has HF Blade, Pole Ram and 5 Frag Grenades.

Morals off

Win by Death

Battle in New York City

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Raiden way too fast for Carnage?

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice said:

Isn't Raiden way too fast for Carnage?

Nope

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice: Yes. Lol.

What Raiden showed to put him above Carnage who has at least bullet time reactions lol?

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gurban said:
@iusemycajonas said:

@cpt_nice: Yes. Lol.

What Raiden showed to put him above Carnage who has at least bullet time reactions lol?

Loading Video...

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden effortlessly blitzes.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@cpt_nice: @toratorn: I could imagine Carnage being one of the fodder enemies tbh lol.

Am I the only one? Like a symbiote stage with a bunch of Carnages that you kill hahahah

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you guys up too serious? Raiden stomps.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@gurban: Well....

No Caption Provided

Raiden blocks, catches, and throws 500 tons of Metal Gear Ray hundreds of years, then jumps up to ray, and cuts it to pieces before it can hit the ground.

This feat alone to anything Danny can do, but lets not stop there.

No Caption Provided

Break Dances with 20 ton Geckos on his feet.

No Caption Provided

Raiden catches, and throws 1000= tons of Metal Gear EXCELSUS.

No Caption Provided

Here he is landing 16 hits while falling a foot from gravity to cut away Nuke level armor with ease.

No Caption Provided

Here he makes 8 cuts in two swings.

No Caption Provided

Here Raiden shows the ability to make up to a max of several cuts with a semi truck and trailer size blade. making these cuts so fast with this weight that gravity effect is in slow super motion.

No Caption Provided

Dozens of slices on a target in slow mo.

No Caption Provided

Raiden stated to be Mach 2 when discussing his speed.

You can also scale Raiden to including older Cyborg suits that were inferior like Cyborg Ninja aka Grey Fox.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cyborg Ninja was cutting down automatic gunfire from mach 2 weapons and a mach 5 vulcan canon. He cut the strings of C$ faster than they could register with that movie magic lol.

No Caption Provided

Able to catch a 500 ton Rex foot stomp, and flip the Metal gear. This suit alone would give Iron Fist hell much less the leagues advance future model Raiden is.

Honestly I am not seeing a speed advatage for either, however dicing Carnage to pieces and having insane martial skill, with 1000+ ton strength helps.

Raiden wins.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden. Too fast and too furious.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Toratorn

@iusemycajonas: I can imagine this idea. Like, you know, a planet of symbiotes, or the Protoype-like setting. Can be a nice idea for Rising 2.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Toratorn

@sirfizzwhizz: wow, that's a lotta useful gifs. The only question: where was it stated that Metal Gear EXCELSUS armour can take nukes?

JwwProd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden slaughters Cletus.

ImmortanSeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden murder stomps this

bluesilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden wrecks

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

@sirfizzwhizz: wow, that's a lotta useful gifs. The only question: where was it stated that Metal Gear EXCELSUS armour can take nukes?

Nowhere, that was a copy and paste from Deathbattle analysis, which is accurate. However, the weight, and density of Excelsus would mean the metal would be dense enough to take a low caliber nuke. The reason we do not build mechs and crap that big in real life is due to the fact metal of today's world cannot lift and hold such weight much less the force of movement as fast as the Metal Gear moves. Well we could build something that big, but it would never move without breaking, and the design would be more of building than slick spider legs lol.

Capice with the real world science :)

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Toratorn

@sirfizzwhizz: wow. That's awesome. Never thought of Metal Gears being that dense due to real world physics. I believe ya, but maybe you have some exact calculations of its needed density? Cause I would be very interested in seeing that. Mostly because I am working on some calculations that will bring Raiden to city level of DC or even higher.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SirFizzWhizz

@toratorn said:

@sirfizzwhizz: wow. That's awesome. Never thought of Metal Gears being that dense due to real world physics. I believe ya, but maybe you have some exact calculations of its needed density? Cause I would be very interested in seeing that. Mostly because I am working on some calculations that will bring Raiden to city level of DC or even higher.

Mathematician I am not. I just like Science.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden wrecks.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice: let me guess this was created by the Devil May cry 1 and 3 team right?

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for bloodstalker500
BloodStalker500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Raiden would have to literally destroy at least half of all of Carnage's molecules for that to work. Last I checked, a sword is one of the worst weapons to use when trying to totally destroy a human body... or anything, really. He can slice him down to thin chunks, but as long as there are even a few blood drops left, Carnage isn't going down. Hell, even with Raiden's cyborg boss opponents - Sundowner, Mistral, Monsoon - who have nothing like healing or regen, there was enough of their bodies left over from being cut to ribbons that they could have one final codec conversation, not totally obliterated.

Not to mention that the Carnage symbiote also operates on the molecular-atomic scale, given that he can form tendrils thin enough to move effortlessly past the atoms of computer screens on more than one occasion (heck, even Venom's done it). Not sure how much that'd impact the fight, just thought to bring it up. Not to mention that Blade Mode and Ripper Mode aren't by any means long-term boosts and don't last nearly long enough to slice Carnage to ribbons, so unless Carnage literally decides to just stand there and let Raiden chop him up, there's very little chance that's actually going to happen. That, and Carnage has tanked actual missiles to the back, a gasoline explosion from accidentally piercing a truck full of gas, and an explosion that destroyed an entire house, which both makes the "Spiderman-incinerating-symbiote-after-leaving-Green-Goblin-with-gasoline" PIS and means frag grenades won't do shit to him.

It's also worth noting Carnage's vast range and flexibility advantages; If he feels like it, he can use dozens of tendrils to fight from a distance or even combine a swath of tendrils with bladed arms to make fighting him in close-quarters that much harder, whereas Raiden can only really deal substantial damage up close in melee-action with his close-range HF blade (Dystopia, L'Etranger and Bloodlust are practically in the same boat).

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden cuts him to shark chum.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@codevein: won’t he just regen?

Can he regen from having his molecular structure severed to the point he becomes fine red mist?

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Interesting. I’d been lead to believe he was virtually unkillable using blades weapons.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 assemblesquad  Online

Raiden dices through Cletus.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@codevein: Has Raiden ever cut somebody into a fine red mist? Because I don’t remember that.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Interesting. I’d been lead to believe he was virtually unkillable using blades weapons.

I think it's different when the blades cut on a molecular level....

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: Wouldn't put it past Jack the ripper to.

Otherwise he gets chopped up so much he's like very tiny pieces.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I don’t know why that would make a difference to Carnage’s healing, and the blades just vibrate to weaken molecular bonds which increase cutting power. Doesn’t necessarily mean they cut on a molecular level. You could say exactly the same of heating up a bread knife to cut through butter, but that doesn’t make it molecular level in the sense that we talk about on this site.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@codevein: If he’s never done it before, there’s no reason to think he would here though right?

I think Carnage has been chopped up before and survived, but I’m no expert on him so I couldn’t say.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@codevein: If he’s never done it before, there’s no reason to think he would here though right?

I think Carnage has been chopped up before and survived, but I’m no expert on him so I couldn’t say.

I mean Raiden has only swung on Cyborgs for the most part with the exception bein Vamp and Ai's.

With Cyborgs and Ai's being more durable than Carnage.

Nevermind Raiden's body was stated to be far harder than Diamond.

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carnage gets mauled in the head.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@codevein: He’s perfectly capable of cutting them up though, so why not cut them into mist?

Carnages durability isn’t the issue, just his healing IMO. I’m 99% positive that Raiden can cut through Carnage like a birthday cake.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: Above all Raiden is a soldier who enforces priorities.

Not much of a priority to turn something into red mist as to rather just kill it and remove it from his path.

Point i'm making is Raiden could keep cutting Carnage till he becomes red mist if he wanted to or the mindset to.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: Armstrong and Vamp both had healing factors and Raiden killed them while we are on the subject.

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden would repeatedly cut him up

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Hayabusa77

Can raiden kill carnage before his power runs out or before carnage infects his body/mind. Remember the symbiote can split up an possess people or just move through rsiden's mechanical body while raiden is cutting him up to tear raiden apart inside.

Carnage has survived planet busters hitting him and can possess people like silver surfer. And raiden has a limited supply of energy before he has to steal nanobots (which carnage has none and won't let him run)

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carnage

Metal Gear characters are hilariously overrated

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@hayabusa77 said:

Can raiden kill carnage before his power runs out or before carnage infects his body/mind. Remember the symbiote can split up an possess people or just move through rsiden's mechanical body while raiden is cutting him up to tear raiden apart inside.

Carnage has survived planet busters hitting him and can possess people like silver surfer. And raiden has a limited supply of energy before he has to steal nanobots (which carnage has none and won't let him run)

Raiden can heat his blade to actually destroy carnage. Also raiden isn’t really getting tagged by carnage Honestly.

and carnage surviving attacks from planet busters is inconsistent especially from surfer.

surfer would one shot carnage but that’s besides the point. Raiden wins this once he figures out carnage weakness to heat