Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Chronicplane
No Caption Provided

"I said my sword was used for justice, Not used in anger, not used for vengeance" - Raiden, Jack the ripper

Rules:

• Raiden is fully healed between rounds
  • Morals on, everyone is in character
  • Raiden (Metal gear) is composite from the video game
  • Opponents are composite unless otherwise specified
  • Win by Death only
  • Raiden can access Jack the ripper mode
  • No prep time, no prior knowledge
  • Alucard anime/Manga, pre schrodinger
  • Everyone has standard gear, Raiden has his HF blade
  • Location is in an generic city
  • Starting distance is 50 feet apart from eachother

Gauntlet:

Round 1: The ghouls (x 20)

No Caption Provided

Round 2: Armored ghouls (x25)

No Caption Provided

Round 3: Nazi Vampires (x5)

No Caption Provided

Round 4: Luke Valentine

No Caption Provided

Round 5: Dandy man

No Caption Provided

Round 6: Rip Van Winkle

No Caption Provided

Round 7: Zorin Blitz

No Caption Provided

Round 8: Seras Victoria (Blood)

No Caption Provided

Round 9: Alexander Anderson

No Caption Provided

Round 10: The Captain

No Caption Provided

Round 11: Walter C Dornez (Vampire)

No Caption Provided

Round 12: Alucard

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

He kill's everyone up to Alucard then cue the Alucard wankers to pop up and say Alucard beats him.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: which HF blade is he using his regular Rising one after his Mgs4 one falls off the train or Sam's Murasama?

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: IMO Raiden should butcher this Gauntlet no one here has the speed feats to match him or the strength feats to harm him, but like i said it's inevitable the Alucard wankers will show up and Say something stupid like Hurr durr he devours him or goes intangible etc.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: btw you should specify this is pre schrodinger Alucard before someone pulls that loophole.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure how he beats The Captain. Walter kills him regardless.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow said:

@highaccuser: Walter kill's him how exactly?

Cuts him in half.

You mean with those wires and his nonexistent strength of cleaving through anything thats remotely close to Raiden in durability?

A metal Gear ray could do what Walter did with more Destruction, Walter couldn't even slice a MGR Ray to pieces he has no chance in hell of slicing Raiden to pieces let alone the Speed feats to tangle with Raiden, the Captain has better speed feats and he would get ragdolled all over the place by Raiden.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: The wires cut skyscrapers in half. Not sure why you're bringing up Metal Gears when there's no evidence Raiden is more durable than them. He is also much faster than Raiden for being faster than Alucard.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden clears up to Alucard.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how he's gonna go far, he doesn't even look all that faster than Luke Valentine.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@highaccuser said:

@sainguinexshadow: The wires cut skyscrapers in half. Not sure why you're bringing up Metal Gears when there's no evidence Raiden is more durable than them. He is also much faster than Raiden for being faster than Alucard.

Because a Metal Gear Ray in Rising is made out of CNT same thing his body is made out of, good for Walter Raiden could realistically cut a skyscraper in half and bash the opposition to death or easily replicate Walters feat but why the hell would he unless he was aiming to show off?

Being Faster then Alucard isn't that impressive considering highest speed feat of reaction he has was catching Rip Van winkles Mach 7 bullet in his mouth and that's it, actual speed wise we don't see Alucard running up the side of a tall building or even seeing helicopter blades in slowmotion and he most certainly hasn't been shown moving that Fast or anywhere near Raidens speed.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Valentine cuts his throat.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: Raiden's body is made out of this for starters, explain to me how anyone in this Gauntlet is feasibly hurting him.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_nanotube

Makes Mechs his bitch.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Holds back a Submarine that tore through Manhattan earlier in the series with a downgraded body that wasn't made out of CNT.

Loading Video...

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Valentine cuts his throat.

Because that's gonna kill Raiden right?

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Downgraded body could survive this much punishment.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#21 JediXMan  Moderator

Not getting past Luke.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@chronicplane: btw you should specify this is pre schrodinger Alucard before someone pulls that loophole.

It really doesn't matter.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: If Vamp would of cut his head off he'd be dead. Valentine is laughably faster than Vamp.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: If Vamp would of cut his head off he'd be dead. Valentine is laughably faster than Vamp.

Lol news flash for you no, no he wouldn't there was a time where Raiden was a Severed head with a Jaw missing stayed alive long enough to get a cyborg body.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: sorry remind me what weapon luke is packing and how sharp it is, oh yea and the strength he has.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@kingcrimson: just FYI unless luke is packing a weapon with the feats of cutting something harder then Diamond he isn't even going to tickle Raiden.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@sainguinexshadow:

Weapons good enough to hurt Alucard and he is fast enough to dodge Alucard. He is also durable enough to tank a Silver bullet headshot from Alucard. Raiden cannot touch him, and I don't care what gameplay feat you show me - it is gameplay, and thus irrelevant.

Hellsing characters are simply faster.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: sorry what?

Raidens body is harder the Diamond feats for Luke recking something harder then diamond, Gameplay feat?

Your going to make me Laugh Raiden has a feat in MGS4 in his obsolete body where he is a flash of Light and moves Faster then Old Snake can see in Cutscene FYI Snake can react to a Mach 10 Railgun shot in the middle of a blizzard in Cutscene.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Could stop at 11. Probably stops at 11. Dead stop at 12.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: and seriously Lmao Hellsing Characters are faster Luke blitzed Regular Fodder Soldiers.

Loading Video...

Fox Massacres a hallway of Genome supersoldiers with ease.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see him Stopping at Walter, Walter has no feats with his wires cutting anything as durable as Raiden.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 JediXMan  Moderator
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SainguineXshadow
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Yeah, no way Raiden clears this.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@sirfizzwhizz said:

I don't see him Stopping at Walter, Walter has no feats with his wires cutting anything as durable as Raiden.

Cutting through 100 feet of skyscraper is a feat. Not seeing Raiden taking those levels of attacks for long. Sorry to disagree with you as a MGS fan. Carbon Nanoube is not indestructible and cutting is not the same as blunt resistance anyway which Carbon Tubes are for.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only reason Raiden can't clear is because Alucard is a literal personification of the word 'Attrition'.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because a Metal Gear Ray in Rising is made out of CNT same thing his body is made out of, good for Walter Raiden could realistically cut a skyscraper in half and bash the opposition to death or easily replicate Walters feat but why the hell would he unless he was aiming to show off?

Being Faster then Alucard isn't that impressive considering highest speed feat of reaction he has was catching Rip Van winkles Mach 7 bullet in his mouth and that's it, actual speed wise we don't see Alucard running up the side of a tall building or even seeing helicopter blades in slowmotion and he most certainly hasn't been shown moving that Fast or anywhere near Raidens speed.

Metal Gears are vastly thicker than Raiden. Raiden cannot cut a skyscraper in half nor could he use it as a bludgeon, that's ridiculous. He doesn't have the reach or damage output.

Mach 7 is much faster than Raiden. There's no reason Alucard couldn't replicate those feats and running up the building is obviously gameplay considering the player can literally stop at stand still during that part.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

Cutting through 100 feet of skyscraper is a feat. Not seeing Raiden taking those levels of attacks for long. Sorry to disagree with you as a MGS fan. Carbon Nanoube is not indestructible and cutting is not the same as blunt resistance anyway which Carbon Tubes are for.

Ray literally can do this with it's blade or Laser though?

Doktor outright says in a Codec conversation that Raiden could eat a face full of plasma Laser and keep trucking it wouldn't be pleasant though, there is a reason standard Mook Cyborgs are carrying HF Machetes because a regular ass blade or sword isn't about to do much to CNT onlything shown to actually harm or cut CNT is a HF Blade precisely because of it's properties.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@highaccuser said:
@sainguinexshadow said:

Metal Gears are vastly thicker than Raiden. Raiden cannot cut a skyscraper in half nor could he use it as a bludgeon, that's ridiculous. He doesn't have the reach or damage output.

Mach 7 is much faster than Raiden. There's no reason Alucard couldn't replicate those feats and running up the building is obviously gameplay considering the player can literally stop at stand still during that part.

Mach 7 IS NOT vastly faster then Raiden, Old Snake dodges a damn Mach 10 Rail gun shot in the middle of a Blizzard when Raiden appears as the Suicide Gekko's count down to 1 Snake can't even physically see Raiden moving.

Raiden has held back a Ship that smashed through Manhattan with ease and tore through buildings and Skyscrapers and would be significantly heavier then most buildings and skyscrapers, Raidens sword slices through most material with Absolute ease if you don't think he can cut a skyscraper in half if he wanted to your drunk especially if he used Excelsulus Armblade.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Wyldsong

Mach 7 IS NOT vastly faster then Raiden, Old Snake dodges a damn Mach 10 Rail gun shot in the middle of a Blizzard when Raiden appears as the Suicide Gekko's count down to 1 Snake can't even physically see Raiden moving.

And Old Snake barely dodged a falling tree with the same speed he dodged the rail gun shot...Mach 7 is faster than Raiden. Raiden is upper street tier in speed...which is below Mach 7.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: that's downplay considering Old Snake Rekt Vamp in CQC.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: that's downplay considering Old Snake Rekt Vamp in CQC.

And Vamp isn't beyond upper street tier in speed either. That's not downplay. That's just how it is.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@wyldsong:

And Old Snake barely dodged a falling tree with the same speed he dodged the rail gun shot

Barely dodged the tree? He rolled out of the way fine, he was just in pain and out of stamina completely, due to the seizure. He was panting extremely heavily right after he fell down.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: He barely rolled out of the way, after he had dodged the rail gun shot. Not saying he wasn't in pain, but that was not a scene of mach 7 reactionary speed.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@wyldsong: You're acting like the tree takes away from the feat entirely somehow, which is what I'm confused about. He had a seizure, dodged the shot, fell the floor while writing in pain, got grazed by another shot, went back to the floor while visibly winded, then dodged the tree just fine despite being out of breath. He was obviously in a better condition when he dodged the initial shot than when he dodged the tree.

You can have issues with the feat at hand, that's perfectly fine, but that's one of the worst ways to downplay it I've seen.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Wyldsong

@beaconofstrength said:

@wyldsong: You're acting like the tree takes away from the feat entirely somehow, which is what I'm confused about. He had a seizure, dodged the shot, fell the floor while writing in pain, got grazed by another shot, went back to the floor while visibly winded, then dodged the tree just fine despite being out of breath. He was obviously in a better condition when he dodged the initial shot than when he dodged the tree.

You can have issues with the feat at hand, that's perfectly fine, but that's one of the worst ways to downplay it I've seen.

There is no downplaying. He jumped out of the way of the rail gun shot, then rolled out of the way of a falling tree with roughly the same speed. I am saying, it is not a mach 7 reactionary feat. I didn't even say Snake was slow. He barely rolled out of the way, the same speed he dodged the shot. He was hurt, in pain, had a seizure, whatever. Underlying circumstances, I get that. I didn't intone that he was less due to it. He can cqc with upper street tiers, and I haven't denied that. But flat out, that is not a mach 7 speed feat I witnessed based on his speed in that scene.

Now, if I am basing his speed overall on that scene, fine, call me out. I am not though. That was not mach 7 reactions in the scene, that is all I am saying.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: There's nothing to suggest he dodged the tree with the same level of speed as the rail gun, considering he was in a much worse condition when he did so and could barely stand on his feet.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Wyldsong

@beaconofstrength: Considering he was moving the same speed throughout the scene...but take it as you will. I'm not downing Snake. Having watched that scene numerous times in the past, I am saying, that is not mach 7 reactionary speeds. Again, if I ever say Snake is turtle level speed throughout the entire series due to that scene (which I am not), then I could understand your vitriol. When I simply say he isn't mach 7 in reactionary speed, seems to be another matter altogether.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@wyldsong: Don't know why that matters considering twin Snakes Has Snake doing far crazier things such as rocket jumping and jumping up off the ground high enough to kick Rex in the knee backflipping to dodge sniper wolf sniping at him in the middle of a blizzard, but it's not all that surprising he is a supersoldier.