Rago (Beyblade) vs Beerus (DBS)

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Nervedamage

Full Power Rago (True God of destruction) Vs Beerus (God of Destruction).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Takes place in a sandbox universe twice as large than our observable universe is also infinitely durable stadium.

• Both Full Power
  • Both bloodlust
  • Has access to all of their powers.
Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

CaptainCoolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

feats for rago?

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nervedamage
Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nervedamage

@captaincoolade: They're both pretty even in terms of feats both are capable of causally busting universes. ? but I'm sure this won't end in a stalemate. I know one of them have an edge.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow Beyblade is really calling on that nostalgia

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow Beyblade is really calling on that nostalgia

Avatar image for unfinishedusern
UnfinishedUsern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaincoolade: They're both pretty even in terms of feats both are capable of causally busting universes. ? but I'm sure this won't end in a stalemate. I know one of them have an edge.

Busting... Universes?... TAEP... Maybe I need to be educated a bit.

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unfinishedusern: To put it lightly Nemesis has the combined powers of all the beys in the world including Toby Twisted Tempo (Basalt Horogium) who has the powers to manipulate and can also manipulate space and time it if it would stop spinning it would result in blowing up the planet since it was only bey at the time was able to maintain the spiral force, and can create a universe also able to curb many legend beys including Phantom Orion, Jade Jupiter Scythe and Kronos. He is also capable of casually manipulating stars, Nemesis summons the Black Sun to earth from another end of the universe. He curbs all of them and took Ginga to use the Super Cosmic Nova to even take him out which was him travel to the out into the universe in back in seconds. it was a much stronger version of this move which was a huge amp:

Loading Video...

They all can manipulate and destroy souls in this series. Nemesis does it on a whole new level.

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's hard to find videos on with the full fight since they all show toddlers playing with toys....

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Azureus

Uh what, Beerus murderstomps Rago...No one in the verse is even planetary. Mismatch.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@azureus: Actually, L drago and Pegasus's energy(Spiral Energy) was stated to be powerful enough to bust the planet, if this is true, L drago and Pegasus individually should at least be Small Planet Level, and L Drago Destroyer have far better feats than his previous versions and Gingka, and Nemesis was stomping L Drago and later Gingka and all the Legendary Bladers effortless though, he should at least be Planetary by statements + power scale.

Jade Jupiter which was also stomped by Rago could(IIRC) move the Planets of the solar system, although I need to check this later.

With that said, he is not going to beat Beerus with his feats,

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

@azureus: Actually, L drago and Pegasus's energy(Spiral Energy) was stated to be powerful enough to bust the planet, if this is true, L drago and Pegasus individually should at least be Small Planet Level, and L Drago Destroyer have far better feats than his previous versions and Gingka, and Nemesis was stomping L Drago and later Gingka and all the Legendary Bladers effortless though, he should at least be Planetary by statements + power scale.

Jade Jupiter which was also stomped by Rago could(IIRC) move the Planets of the solar system, although I need to check this later.

With that said, he is not going to beat Beerus with his feats,

I don't remember the statements, but Jade Jupiter wasn't moving the planets of the solar system, those were astral/symbolic projections of the balls in it's spin track representing each of Jupiter's 4 moons during it's mode changes.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't remember the statements.

It was made at the last 2 episodes of Beyblade MF Explosion, in previously it was stated that the Spiral Energy was created collecting the data or power I dunno, from both L Drago and Pegasus at the Tournament.

Avatar image for unfinishedusern
UnfinishedUsern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unfinishedusern: To put it lightly Nemesis has the combined powers of all the beys in the world including Toby Twisted Tempo (Basalt Horogium) who has the powers to manipulate and can also manipulate space and time it if it would stop spinning it would result in blowing up the planet since it was only bey at the time was able to maintain the spiral force, and can create a universe also able to curb many legend beys including Phantom Orion, Jade Jupiter Scythe and Kronos. He is also capable of casually manipulating stars, Nemesis summons the Black Sun to earth from another end of the universe. He curbs all of them and took Ginga to use the Super Cosmic Nova to even take him out which was him travel to the out into the universe in back in seconds. it was a much stronger version of this move which was a huge amp:

Loading Video...

They all can manipulate and destroy souls in this series. Nemesis does it on a whole new level.

@joviolma said:

With that said, he is not going to beat Beeruswith his feats,anything* FTFY.

Ya no, based off that clip which literally only destroyed the arena and did minor damage to the stadium.... I don't see how this is even remotely close... And those names are literally like... Saint Seiya move names, Star dust destroyer etc. etc. This seems like a mismatch.

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nervedamage

Well according to the anime they were stated to have unlimited amount of energy inside

Loading Video...

That's because they're attacks are focus on the bey they're fighting

Ya no, based off that clip which literally only destroyed the arena and did minor damage to the stadium.... I don't see how this is even remotely close... And those names are literally like... Saint Seiya move names, Star dust destroyer etc. etc. This seems like a mismatch.

If it wanted to it could easily nuke a city.

Loading Video...

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I don't see how reality warping is not a factor?

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Nervedamage

It is shown that galaxy pegasus was already galaxy level at the start of the series.

Galaxy Nova: Gathering all the raw energy of the universe after leaping into Space, Pegasus smashes down with incredible force.

Come on now.

I would say Sam peg is above Nemesis at prime. But I'm using prime as in with all the powers of the bey, which are in fact large planetary to star level each.

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nemesis has the power to create universes via what was said way above.

lilcabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this thread omega lol

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Nervedamage

@lilcabbage: Let's be honest, has beerus been able to tank a black hole??

Bet tho, here's his abilities: Statistics Amplification (Nemesis can grow much stronger in all stats through Centrifugal Force), Energy Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Emotion Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (The negative power of the Black Sun held by Nemesis can draw out a victims true evil nature, like King Hades), Transformation and Fusionism (Nemesis can become its true form, the God of Destruction, and in that form it fused with King Hades Soul), Weather Manipulation (Nemesis easily caused natural disasters when it was aiming to destroy the world), Likely Longevity (Nemesis was weakened and sealed away for thousands of years without aging in the slightest), Precognition (Nemesis and King Hades predicted their own revival thousands of years into the future), Energy Absorption (Nemesis was made from a star fragment that absorbed a vast amount of energy from the Black Sun; Nemesis time and time again absorbed power from many sources over the thousands of years it had been sealed to assist in its revival) | All previous abilities at far higher levels, plus Aura, Reactive Evolution (Nemesis evolves into Proto and then Diablo when it absorbs enough power from foes), Flight, Telekinesis (Nemesis can call forth and manipulate the Black Sun, which orbits the regular sun in a 26 million year period throughout the universe), Portal Creation (Nemesis can open portals to different universes), Forcefield Creation (Nemesis can create powerful barriers to protect itself and trap others, both passively and actively), Illusion Creation and Curse Manipulation (In its true form, Nemesis absorbed Pluto, who can create illusions and controlled Dynamis through Hades Curse), Likely Intangibility (Nemesis in its true form is, seemingly, made purely out of essence from the universe), Earth Manipulation (Nemesis summoned the Lost Kingdom of King Hades from the bottom of the ocean), Nemesis's power can disrupt the balance of nature easily, Soul Manipulation, Absorption and Replication (Can transform into its spirit beast form; Nemesis can destroy and burn away the spirit forms of other beys it attacks; Nemesis can absorb the spirits of beys, such as L-Drago Destructor; Nemesis can replicate and create dark versions of the spirit forms of all beys it takes power from to use as weapons; Nemesis can fuse with other bey's spirit forms to make new ones), Durability Negation (Nemesis is able to destroy the spirit forms of other beys) and Resistance to it, Electricity Manipulation, Regeneration (Low-Godly, possibly Mid-Godly; Nemesis's spirit, and the spirits it can replicate, can come back even after they're destroyed by an opponent), Absorption (Nemesis in its true form absorbed Rago and Pluto), Power Mimicry and Power and Energy Absorption (By absorbing the complete power of the star fragment, Nemesis absorbed not only the power and abilities of all of the Legendary Bladers beys, but also every single blader and bey they have battled from beginning to last, allowing Nemesis to have the power of every single bey in existence even when never fighting them itself) and Resistance to it (L-Drago's power absorbing abilities were very ineffective against Proto Nemesis, an incomplete form of Diablo Nemesis), Existence Erasure (Nemesis, according to Rago, would leave absolutely nothing left when the world would be destroyed and then create a new world from the "nothingness"; Has all of the abilities of Pegasus and Orion, who can erase the area around them to create a space of nothingness).

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was funny, I'm most definitely saving this gif

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Nervedamage

IDK about manga beyblade feats and how they scale against the anime, but if you wish. I'd be more than happy to provide if you're not convinced.

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If its nerve damage in the brain, what's it called?

lilcabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nervedamage: Uhh no?

feats of anything to the scale of planet busting or high reality warping?

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh oh, too many nerds here

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BlackWizzard17

@nervedamage: Goku after getting his ass beat Destroyed by Jiren in base form took on a black hole and eventually destroyed it. Beerus is leagues above that Goku.

Beerus nullified the destruction of universe 7. Beerus destroys

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus eats nemesis for a snack. Then kills Rago by looking at him.

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwizzard17: That wasn't even a black hole. The pretty black hole was more than a black hole than that thing.

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus, Hakai.

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alrighty had my fun ?

Really wanted someone to bring this up Rago

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus curbstomps

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus: what I can name like 4 Beys that are planetary and the one being used in this thread is universal. Obvious lowball is obvious

OT: I have no idea who wins lol

MexaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syntix: Dude with beerus's hakai that literally shows who truly wins the battle. Beerus can instantly hakai rago and nemesis in an instant without even blinking an eye, this debate is over.

MexaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthew660: beerus can literally hakai rago and nemesis at the blink of an eye. BAM debate settled

MexaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nervedamage: If that was even true, just know all beerus has to do is use hakai then done.

MexaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys, please. People be saying nemesis could beat beerus, but obviously they never heard of beerus's hakai *Face palm*