Raditz vs Sasuke

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@alextheboss: Its best to ignore the guy you're debating, mate. I've seen plenty of his debates and nothing you say will ever get through to him.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@littllejeikkie:

1 milion km, legend said that, it was only said by an unknown demon which makes his statment unrelible source specially since he siad "around" and "legend", in fact in the dbz picture, it was drawn to be the size of the quadrent of the universe. going by the legend,

If you think that map is drawn to scale then you think King Kai's planet and King Yamma's castle are both bigger than a galaxy.

the legend said that the super saiyans were big golden oozarus and it turned out to be false.

That was never said in the manga

then why bother mention it, if goku wasn't going all out.

Because it's not like Goku was only using 1/1000th of his speed. He could probably fly a couple times faster, maybe even a few dozen times faster, but not thousands.

feats proves that they are ftl even in seiyan saga, statements said that flash can't go ftl.

What statement of Flash are you talking about? There are different versions of Flash. Some are probably much faster than others. I'm not a DC comic expert though.

statments said that a much slower chracter from db(popo) is faster than lightning. and statment said that someone like kami was a god(popo compared to kami, he was a rat), popo is a rat compared to kami. that is alredy near lightspeed.

That is some major power scaling hyperbole. Also Popo was just giving Kami respect. Kami is stronger, but not by much. King Piccolo had a power level of 260, and BOZ Goku/Piccolo were at 400. So that means both Poppo and Kamai are both between 260 and 400 and that Kami's power level is less than 2x Poppo's. The speed of light is around 3,000 times faster than the speed of lightning.

So if we said Poppo had a power level of around 300 and if he was actually as fast as lightning, which I doubt, then if you scaled literally Frieza would be then a power level of about 900,000 would be lightspeed so 2nd form Frieza would be the first light speed character. However that's only if you scale linearly and feats imply he isn't close to that speed.

i meant that you can controll your momentum if you can see everything in slowmotion. it becomes normal to you.

I know, my point was he would purposely let his momentum cary him across snake way.

why did zamasu wished for gokus body when obviously he could have wished for many things, why didn't he ask zuno relevant questions instead,

I agree this was dumb, but I guess because he wanted a mortal body to kill mortals?

why didn't the kais killed frieza?

Kais aren't supposed to interfere with mortals. Remember what Gowasu told Zamasu?

do you remember the time goku crossed the nemek in a second

That never happened, I already debunked it and I'm pretty sure I already explained it to you specifically.

if you can accept that(the thing about saitama) then why is it hard for you to acceppt the fact that their blasts could reach the moon in mear seconds and that is what raditz was dodging.

Because there are no statements implying Saitama isn't fast or contradicting that feat. If a new chapter came out and it showed Saitama's max speed was only lets say mach 100, then I would say the moon feat was an outlier as we have a specific speed now, however Saitama is always holding back and his moon feat is just one of the times he tries a bit. Saitama's power and speed overall is pretty unknown since he never goes all out.

also that is something he could but something he didn't even try, even as a kid, he could easily jump way above the clouds.

Ya, I'm not saying dragon ball characters are weak, they are really strong. You just seem to think anything below light speed moon busters is weak, but it's not.

first off, the authors intension to make saitama jump was not a speed feat, the authors intension was because of the fact that the gravity in the moon, is much weaker which is why he managed to jump. that is what the author was trying to say.

Lol, no it wasn't. Saitama just had to calculate his jump due to the difference in gravity, and Boros who is much weaker than Saitama kicked Saitama to the moon from Earth's gravity.

hulk can also jump from planet to planet.

Comic Hulk beats most DBZ characters as far as I'm aware, so what is your point?

you should probably read it properly then.

I can't read something properly if it was improperly written.

"i mach is so fast to you why do you think flash is ftl."

What the heck is an i mach? How am I supposed to read this properly? If you made a typo then instead of saying "read it properly" maybe you should go back and fix it or tell me what you meant.

let me use your reasonings agonist you, did they ever say that he went ftl in that scan? no. using that logic, goku is so fast he crossed an entire planet before frieza could throw his punch. frieza someone who is also ftl in reaction.

I'm not a Flash expert, so I can't say for sure. All I know is his speed feats are better than dragon ball characters.

And again, Goku never crossed Namek, they were only a couple islands away, proven by manga panels, and Goku flat out said they were close by.

and when you go to god tiers like whis, they could cross 10 universes in less than a day. that is like 10 milion lightyears in second.

I'm pretty sure Superman does that kind of stuff too and Flash is faster than him.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Its best to ignore the guy you're debating, mate. I've seen plenty of his debates and nothing you say will ever get through to him.

Yes I know, I've debated him before, I only replied because I was bored.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kothoga said:

Raditz has FTL combat feats. He outrun a Kamehameha and dodged light speed beam cannon fire. Piccolo said Raditz is FTL, that makes it canon. Raditz is also more durable, he caught a bullet and flicked it back at the farmer. If Sasuke tried that it would have had it went through his hand since he's still getting hurt by kunais and shurikens. Raditz is moon-level+ in terms of energy blasts.

Raditz is at least Mach 12 or 15, SPC Light speed is just a mistranslation. The Moon in DBZ is clearly more easy to destroy and Piccolo destroy her in 2 seconds was Plot(Gohan and Krillin already proved that travel speed and Ki blast speed was almost the same and Goku travel speed in Saiyan Saga was Mach 30, 1.000.000 KM in 28 Hours, 10 KM per second), Master Roshi who destroy the moon was said to be unable to beat King Piccolo(A city Buster), unable to destroy the RRB Army, and was impressed by Piccolo Island Buster feat, and Piccolo the same guy who blow up the moon with a casual Ki blast , was impressed by a big hole in the ground made by a casual Ki blast from Nappa.

Sasuke godstomps in every aspect.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hardcore DBZ fans are like flat earthers. No matter how much evidence you provide or how compelling your argument, they'll never change their mind. smh

pmcinelly784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996 said:

Hardcore DBZ fans are like flat earthers. No matter how much evidence you provide or how compelling your argument, they'll never change their mind. smh

LiTTlleJeiKKie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma:

Whis can only cross the universe with his staff,

a staff he probably controlls whith his own energy, does that look like tranporting to you if he is using his own energy.

every time he goes to move between planets he uses his staff to use a energy which transport him,

which basically means its his power, he uses his energy then it means that feat is his own speed.

that's not speed,the technique is named Warp,

something that was never said in the anime or manga

was named by the first time in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2,

using a game ah? you know that the games said many thigs that definatly dosen't go well with the original manga.

and appeared in manga, movie, and anime,

it was never stated he transported on it, in fact it was said multiple times he flyes, they only said "fly", that dosen't translate to transporting with it, he even said i am the fastest "flyer" in the universe.

Whis uses his staff, tap the ground 2 times and involves himself in a white energy which transports him in a absurdly speed,

the white thing you saw isn't an energy, it is called hyperspace, when ever you fly faster than the speed of light in space you reach the level of hyperspace, that is basically what you were seeing nothing special, it happens every time someone flyes ftl. and when whis flyes octilions of times ftl to cross 10 universes in less than a day, that is just something redecules. way above flashes travling speed.

Whis at least 70 or 100 times faster than light with his usual speed,

he is actually much faster than that. unless you are accepting that one statment from dyspo.it's fine, i mean serious, but using something like that, i can actually say superman is only hypersonic since he was blitzed by the flash who stated him self that he can't go ftl, i know superman has many ftl feats but what is said about dyspo can be used to lowball many other fiictional characters. so ignore that statment and scale them from other speed feats. there are many out there if you pay attaintion.

since according to Junk Tistory which collected official information from DBS Dyspo combat speed is Light speed and he was in par with Hit(according to Toppo) and Hit was strong as SSB Goku at that time, Dyspo can only be MFTL for a instant using the Light Bullet(named in the synopsis of the episodes in japanese)

i told you alredy, for real calling him 1000 times ftl dosen't make any sense.specially if you mean he is the fastest. many characters were near that from db. ftl is something that will always be used regardless as in reality, it would require infinite speed to reach that so even if someone much faster than dyspo appears in dbz, they wil only say he is ftl, not anything more.

which increases his speed Thousands of times for a instant, but according to Goku he fighting style is too linear and he can be easily stoped, NO MATTER HOW MUCH FAST.

yea but regardless how skilled you are, you still can't bock his punches unless you are close to him in speed. it is like batman vs spiderman, hand to hand combat no gear. spiderman would stomp since he is much faster.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996 said:

kikideath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

i am willing to ignore you from now on, in every dbz battle, i have never seen you vote for one dbz character even when the answer is obvious. so i am not going to take you seriously. probably when you finish your eager with dbz, then probably, i may. but for now on, you are not worth my time. don't take it as an insult but, i simply can't argue with someone like that.

kikideath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

by the way, raditz still stomps, i haven't seen a good argument for him, not enough. raditz is planet buster, has a clear ftl reaction feat, and is much,much stronger than goku. king piccolo himself stated he would blow up a planet.

No Caption Provided

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By alextheboss

@kikideath: Dragon ball is my favorite anime. The reason I usually vote against it is because most people high ball DBZ characters. The funny thing is if we had a CAV most people would probably vote for me so maybe people should ignore you?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@kikideath said:

by the way, raditz still stomps, i haven't seen a good argument for him, not enough. raditz is planet buster, has a clear ftl reaction feat, and is much,much stronger than goku. king piccolo himself stated he would blow up a planet.

No Caption Provided

Nope, Raditz is clearly inferior to Sasuke, he speed is trash compared to Goku Saiyan Saga speed which was Mach 30, King Piccolo just said, not mean he can, he best feat was destroy a city and he was full power when do this, I agree with @alextheboss dbz is a awesome anime but see the amount of wanking fans and their stupid arguments made me hate dragon ball lots and lots of times.

And honestly, if citations are literal, Madara is a Universe Buster according to him.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By alextheboss

@joviolma:

I find it funny how @kikideath: uses a scan that has a grammar mistake in it and isn't an official translation.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I usually avoid debating DBZ fanboys, but every sentence in this is completely wrong so allow me to correct you.

@kothoga said:

Raditz has FTL combat feats.

No he doesn't.

n He outrun a Kamehameha and dodged light speed beam cannofire.

Neither of which are FTL.

Piccolo said Raditz is FTL,

Piccolo never said such thing. Post a scan or GTFO.

that makes it canon. Raditz is also more durable,

No he isn't, at least not by feats.

he caught a bullet and flicked it back at the farmer. If Sasuke tried that it would have had it went through his hand since he's still getting hurt by kunais and shurikens.

What a load of nonsense. Sasuke has tanked far worse.

Raditz is moon-level+ in terms of energy blasts.

Which means nothing. Sasuke has him beat in every other category. Raditz is like supersonic to hypersonic at best while Sasuke is massively hypersonic to relativistic if we scale him from 8th Gate Gai. He also has hax which Raditz has no counter for and is strong enough to kick him through mountains which means he's physically stronger too.

Sasuke stomps.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996 said:

These honestly should be a banner on every thread of DB vs anything else.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:
@pmcinelly784 said:

@antonio_1996 said:

Haha debating them is always pointless which is why I almost never reply once they spew their nonsense.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By alextheboss

@marc_55 said:
@pmcinelly784 said:

@antonio_1996 said:

But I like debating DB vs other verses :(

Though I actually use feats and try to compare the verses appropriately. I agree many dragon ball debaters just say every dragon ball character is a FTL planet buster so they win against anyone.

LiTTlleJeiKKie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By LiTTlleJeiKKie

@alextheboss:

If you think that map is drawn to scale then you think King Kai's planet and King Yamma's castle are both bigger than a galaxy.

no that was not my point, how do you know it is 1000 000, because a legend said so? casue when i saw it it didn't look as if that were a relible sorce to use, a demon we have never seen before, a demon who never appeared after that, a demon who never crossed the snake way, a demon who literally said "about 1000 000 km" a demon who was mainly based on a legend? that is all you got to me, i know that picture isn't drawn for scale, but it just shows us how long snake way is according to akira, i am not saying it ins a quadrent of the universe but, close to that as long as we weren't given a specific statment from a relible character.

That was never said in the manga

that is not the only thing that we were told which was lie, i can mention a tons of legendary statment that were compeletely wrong,both from the manga and anime.

Because it's not like Goku was only using 1/1000th of his speed.

how do you know he wasn't? he was only using a fraction of his energy to fly which is why he had all that energy when fighting vegeta,

He could probably fly a couple times faster, maybe even a few dozen times faster, but not thousands.

how do you know? do you have any evidense of that?no...just a speculation, if he used half of his power to fly as you said,,, he would have been all tired when fighting nappa, he started to power up vs nappa, before that he probably didn't even use 1% of his energy, there is a possibility of that too.

also even with lightning speed, you would finish the snake way in less than an hour which is an other confirmation that the snake way was longer than it was said by an unknown demon, gokus speed as a kid was obviously stated to be faster than lightning by popo(a much relible character).legends has shown to be wrong multiple times in the past.

feats proves that they are ftl even in seiyan saga, statements said that flash can't go ftl.

What statement of Flash are you talking about? There are different versions of Flash. Some are probably much faster than others. I'm not a DC comic expert though.

i am talking about pre crisis flash(one of the fastes version of flash), he stated himself that he can't go that fast, not only him but all version of flash in comic stated multiple times that they are ftl, not mftl, that is the same thing said about dyspo, ftl.

That is some major power scaling hyperbole.

says the guy who were scaling goku off dyspo, first try to understand that,, your self. by the way no powerscaling involved, popo was stated in both manga and anime that he was lightning speed. if powerscaling isn't allowed then why did you tried to scale goku using dyspos statment? or does that only apply when lowballing them?

Also Popo was just giving Kami respect.

why would he bother say he is a rat, that dosen't literally mean a "rat", but using his facial expresion and the way he responded, when saying that, he meant that kami is far superiour to him..

So if we said Poppo had a power level of around 300 and if he was actually as fast as lightning,

which he was stated to be,, in the actuall manga.

which I doubt,

i know that you only accept a statment when it lowballs them so fine, you accepted the statment about dyspo but you can't accept the one about popo.

then if you scaled literally Frieza would be then a power level of about 900,000

no, wrong, raditz were "10" times more powerfull than piccolo and goku. both piccolo and goku were so fast,that when they fought kami couldn't even see them, he literaly said "impossible, i can't see them, even with my godly eyes", do you even know how much faster you would need to actually disappear from someones eyesite, that wouldn't be hard to calculate now? would it?

be would be lightspeed so 2nd form Frieza would be the first light speed character.

obviously he is not, reaction speed even kid goku has shown to dodge lasers many times, but since they said he is lightning speed at the end, i think that akira may have retconned it. but in reaction no argument, raditz was ftl, he outrunned the kamehameha wave, he dodged piccolos light of death whom both attacks are reletively close to lightspeed based on what they have accomplished in the past.

However that's only if you scale linearly and feats imply he isn't close to that speed.

what feat are you refering to? which feat imply that he isn't close to that speed. feats imply that in reaction,,,raditz is ftl, unless you are ignoring them which you did multiple times before!

I know, my point was he would purposely let his momentum cary him across snake way.

why didn't zamasu asked zuno relevant questions? my point is he would have gotten a lot of things from him. going by that i can mention to you a lot of stupid things they have done in the past.

I agree this was dumb, but I guess because he wanted a mortal body to kill mortals?

well if he asked zuno, who is the strongest, zuno would have told him the existence of jiren, then he could have used the super db to wish for jirens body instead.

Kais aren't supposed to interfere with mortals. Remember what Gowasu told Zamasu?

yea, is majin buu a god? gowasu was talking about mortals that weren't even bulding level, frieza was stated to be a threat to the galaxy over time,even when a planet is destroyed they can feel it, frieza have probably destroyed milions of planets in his life time yet they didn't stop him.but when it was buu, majin buu???

That never happened, I already debunked it

your debunk was debunked by me, your whole point was so lame they aren't even worth mentioning here, they were all weird and not satisfying.

and I'm pretty sure I already explained it to you specifically.

no you didn't, i am also pretty sure after my reply to you, you didn't debunk that! many users even agreed with me,, go and check that if you want.

Because there are no statements implying Saitama isn't fast or contradicting that feat.then I would say the moon feat was an outlier as we have a specific speed now,

which kind of feats, implied that the blasts aren't that fast? you just pulled that out of your empty pocket, never in the dbz world, were those blasts stated to be slower than LS.in fact with feat, they are much faster.

If a new chapter came out and it showed Saitama's max speed was only lets say mach 100,

so if a statment in the future comes up and said that flash is supersonic, then everything flash ever did in his life in an outliner? and he will then be supersonic?is that what you are saying?

then I would say the moon feat was an outlier as we have a specific speed now,

we did really have a specific speed feat regarding popos actuall speed and nothing contradicted that, exept i would call dyspos down statement an outliner .

however Saitama is always holding back and his moon feat is just one of the times he tries a bit. Saitama's power and speed overall is pretty unknown since he never goes all out.

i don't get what you are saying? first you said he is mach 200 and now what? do you know that goku was holding back to, when he crossed half nemek in almost instant.

Ya, I'm not saying dragon ball characters are weak, they are really strong. You just seem to think anything below light speed moon busters is weak, but it's not.'

in reality it is an impossible feat to accomplish since it would require an infinite energy for an object to hit lightspeed, even it did, it would disenegrate to nothingness, cause of the friction in the air, and heat would literally disenegrate it at molocular level. i am not saying light speed is weak, i am saying that compared to what dbz characters has shown in the past,ftl is something that lowballs them. it is like if a statment about flash's speed were to be made and they say flash is mach 20, which would be an outliner, would you refer to everything flash has ever done as an outlier? or would you refer to that specifc speed as outlier? which one would you say is outlier?

Lol, no it wasn't. Saitama just had to calculate his jump due to the difference in gravity,

well, i couldn't care less what the authors main point is as long as he never specified that, since the feat is incredible regardless, but that is what you were saying to me.

and Boros who is much weaker than Saitama kicked Saitama to the moon from Earth's gravity.

let me use your reasonings agonist you, was it ever said in the manga that it took him a few secods to reach the moon? no if i remember no, so that feat is about mach 1 level, that is what you said to me but i ain*t that stubborn,i accept it. also do you remember when i said, "you missed the more impressive feat on that scene"? yep the more impressive feat is boros kicking saitama to the moon, not saitama jumping from the moon. in reality both are impossible feats to accomiplish.

Comic Hulk beats most DBZ characters as far as I'm aware,

he would not put a scratch on them, lifting strenght sure, he can probably lift more but, they would easily kill him. their striking strength outclasses him by far.

so what is your point?

my point is that, if jumping from the moon to the earth can be said ftl feat, then you are actually saying that hulk is ftl, which is an embarrassing thing to say.

I can't read something properly if it was improperly written.

well, as far as i see it, it was properly written, if you think it wasn't then tell me where cause you actually responded to me? is that only to you since many users didn't complain about that.

What the heck is an i mach?

i meant, "if "mach is fast to you. i forgot to type "f", i wanted to say "if".

How am I supposed to read this properly? If you made a typo then instead of saying "read it properly" maybe you should go back and fix it or tell me what you meant.

don't act like you never accsidentally misspeled anything, that is what we are, we are all humans and sometimes we forgate, we are not perfect, if you want i can look up every post you did on this site and belive me! i would certainly find 10 words that you missspelled.

I'm not a Flash expert, so I can't say for sure. All I know is his speed feats are better than dragon ball characters.

no they aren't,flash isn't as fast as peoples think he is, his feats are way beyond ftl, but he also stated after that he can go ftl. the only thing they use is his "attosecond" statement, that is the only thing impressive and it is not even what they think it is, they took it out of context. he never said he can think in an "attosecond".

And again, Goku never crossed Namek, they were only a couple islands away, proven by manga panels,

you mean those space ship? they looked more like a big boulder to me no confirmation about that, even so we don't know whos space ship it was, it could be an other space ship belonging to those fodder frieza soldires.there were no proof to even say it was a space ship.

Goku flat out said they were close by.

did he specifically mention what he meant by "near by"? i see, you haven't read anything i wrote,from gokus perspective, someone who in the previous arc crossed milions of km(i know it's much more than that but even using that), "near by", could mean 40000 -50000 km,specially for someone like goku. if sttgl were to say near by, does that mean a few hundred meters away? no...it would mean a couple of bilion lightyears. you have to judge it from their own point of view not from a human pespective, that is where you made mistake when trying to debunk it. and i even responded to that and everybody agreed with me, you should go there and check it for more info.

I'm pretty sure Superman does that kind of stuff too

no, not even close, superman flew across the universe in two mounth(60 days), and he was still inside the universe, whis flew outside of the universe, from universe 7 to universe 10, which means that he travled 3 universes, but not only did he travle there but he even went back to univer 7, which is like travling 6 universes altogather, doing that, it also means that he surpassed the initiall expansion of the univers, since it would require you doing that to travle outside of the universe, but not only that, he also must have travled those empty space between each universes which is basically much bigger in size than the length of the universe.earlier i told you the most lowballed calc as possible since i wanted you to trust me.

and Flash is faster than him.

i gusse now, superman is supersonic since he was blitzed by the flash who said that he can't go ftl. superman was blitzed by the flash who stated that he can go ftl. so supes is only hypersonic.

LiTTlleJeiKKie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996:

Its best to ignore the guy you're debating, mate. I've seen plenty of his debates and nothing you say will ever get through to him.

you are right,,,nothing he says will ever get through me, because to make me belive on something you have to be good enough.

No Caption Provided

mikideze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996:

No he doesn't.

kamehame travled to the moon in mere seconds. that is all i gotta say for a stubborn person like you, if it can't get through your skull then gtfo, but sasuke dosen't even have a single statment to prove he is anywhere near ftl... narutos feat, hahahahah, something we never saw him dodge or even move near that speed, first off, it was never stated that he dodged it, he could have moved before .... nothing that can contradict that. but for raditz it was clearly stated by piccolo that he actually dodged it.

Neither of which are FTL.

either of them can travle and have travled to the moon in mere seconds.

Piccolo never said such thing. Post a scan or GTFO.

he didn't specifically say that, but judging from his facial expression and judging from the speed of those blasts, he doesn't need to, those blast are ftl there is a feat, if you igrone that not our problem, now be serious of gtfo.

Post a scan or GTFO.

says the guy who talks with his pants out, where is you evidense, you know the same thing can be said to you, Post a scan or GTFO. your own words will kill you.

No he isn't, at least not by feats.

raditz was never scratched by a nife that would barely cut through threes.

No Caption Provided

this feat is enough to assume that. gokus skull, was harder than a steel. this is goku from the begning of db. in the first 5 episod.

you can easily scratch him using sharp things. if konai (something that can't even break through a tree) is a threat in narutoverse, then a gun would kill them.

Which means nothing. Sasuke has him beat in every other category.

POST THE SCAN OR GTFO,

SASUKE NEVER OPPERATED NEAR MOON LEVEL ON HIS OWN. raditz fought beings that could literally erase the moon with the wave of their hand. even roshi is much more destructive than sasuke. sasukes best feat is destroying an astroid, and creating the moon with hax not even close master roshi level.

Raditz is like supersonic to hypersonic

which means that popo>>>>>>>raditz, is that what you are saying, GTFO.

at best while Sasuke is massively hypersonic to relativistic

that means a shit to popo, popo would blitz him, if that is all he is capable of.

if we scale him from 8th Gate Gai.

you can scale him from who ever you want, he will never reach raditz level.

He also has hax which Raditz has no counter for

do you mean his fire? or the amatarasu which kid goku can easily avoid.unless raditz want to be killed, nothing sasuke does would phase raditz.

and is strong enough to kick him through mountains which means he's physically stronger too.

so,,,now kicking through a mountain is impressive? for someone who can casually bust the moon with the wave of his hand? kid oozaru gohan were riping mountains a part with a single punch. and oozaru is only 10 times stronger, raditz was over 100 times stronger than kid gohan which also means he is 10 times stronger, mountain is a child play for dbz, maby it's impressive in naruto, but it aint a shit in dbz.

Sasuke stomps.

not even in your dream.

mikideze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@littllejeikkie:

don't argue with them, especially don't take marc seriously. he is known for downplaying dbz. debunk every bulshit in this site just like before make them quite.

and that guy is stubborn, stop arguing with him.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Genjutsu works on Raditz, sasuke wins. Otherwise, Radit's firepower is too great.

kikideath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Genjutsu works on Raditz, sasuke wins. Otherwise, Radit's firepower is too great.

i gusse that is a good way to put it up.

kikideath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikideze:

i know ignoring is all we can do while constantly debunking their bullshit.they will make you belive that naruto will beat blue goku. so just ignore them especially these users>>@alextheboss: ,@marc_55: ,@mikideze:, @antonio_1996:. they are ignorence and will never accept anything you say to them.

LiTTlleJeiKKie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kikideath:

i m well aware of the fact that "marc 55" is a total troller but i think alextheboss is better, he atleast has a better arguments. i have debatted with him multiple times.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By alextheboss

@kikideath: lmao

First off I think EOS Naruto is only around Ginyu force level. I'm well aware even base Goku now could casually solo the Naruto verse.

I'm assuming you think every DBZ character is a FTL planet buster. I used to think that too when I was a kid, but when I got older and actually read the manga I realized they weren't

If you are so confident in your opinion we can have a CAV. You can argue for weakest character dragon ball who you think can beat Naruto (didn't you imply King Piccolo could win?) and I'll debate for Naruto.

LiTTlleJeiKKie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By LiTTlleJeiKKie

@joviolma:

Nope, Raditz is clearly inferior to Sasuke,

w
w

weren't you the one asking for evidense, what is your proof, bald talking dosen't cut it for me.

he speed is trash compared

you are right if you mean sasukes. raditz>>sasuke.

to Goku Saiyan Saga speed which was Mach 30,

you are troller i am willing to ignore you. post the scan or GTO.

King Piccolo just said, not mean he can, he best feat was destroy a city and he was full power

no he wasn't at full power, he even said, i have easily destroyed an entire city with the wave of my hand, you would be aware of that if you read the manga which is something you certainly didn't.

No Caption Provided

and their stupid arguments made me hate dragon ball lots and lots of times.

well if you think it is stupid why don't you try to debunk it with out using your fantasies.

And honestly, if citations are literal, Madara is a Universe Buster according to him.

with this, i can certainly determine that you haven't read a siingle chapter of the original manga, madara never said he would bust a universe like god goku, he at best is planet level and not more. his main plan was to use infinite tsukoyoumi.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikideze:

i know ignoring is all we can do while constantly debunking their bullshit.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You people think anyone that ever moved in DB is FTL, please don't try this with me.

they will make you belive that naruto will beat blue goku.

If someone starts to believe that because of an argument, then that's on them.

so just ignore them especially these users>>@alextheboss: ,@marc_55: ,@mikideze:, @antonio_1996:. they are ignorence

Ignorant, dumbass.

and will never accept anything you say to them.

You're right for once, mostly because it's a bunch of nonsensical bullshit.

@kikideath:

i m well aware of the fact that "marc 55" is a total troller

I can only take this as a compliment from someone of your ilk.

but i think alextheboss is better, he atleast has a better arguments. i have debatted with him multiple times.

Alex is pretty alright, but he isn't better than me.

LiTTlleJeiKKie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55:

I can only take this as a compliment from someone of your ilk.

taking me seriously ah, so much for ignoring me, i thought you would always ignore me, i never expected my statment to get through your skull. i take it as a compliment too.

Alex is pretty alright, but he isn't better than me.

sure is. at least he never run away when asked critical questions, what did you do? you always complain about dbz fans, when infact you are doing the exact same thing, only difference is you have no proof to your statments. and yes he is far above you, at least from my point of view.

kikideath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By kikideath

@littllejeikkie:

don't bother with him, just ignore him, he will try to make you belive that naruto>>>ssb goku

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55:

taking me seriously ah, so much for ignoring me, i thought you would always ignore me, i never expected my statment to get through your skull. i take it as a compliment too.

Is that even English? Legit wondering what you're even trying to say here.

yes he is far above you

Not even close.

mikideze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kikideath:

totaly right, just ignore him.

@marc_55:

i am willing to ignore you and will never take you seriously, i saw you run away vs littlejeckie. you couln't even hold a candel to him if you wish. you run away when he asked you seriously, so what do you do to someone that ignorant and stubborn?ignore, ignoring is all i can do

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikideze said:

@kikideath:

totaly right, just ignore him.

@marc_55:

i am willing to ignore you and will never take you seriously, i saw you run away vs littlejeckie. you couln't even hold a candel to him if you wish. you run away when he asked you seriously, so what do you do to someone that ignorant and stubborn?ignore, ignoring is all i can do

@littllejeikkie:

don't bother with him, just ignore him, he will try to make you belive that naruto>>>ssb goku

Is this like the DB fan version of Bizzaro world? How ridiculous.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma:

Nope, Raditz is clearly inferior to Sasuke,

w
w

weren't you the one asking for evidense, what is your proof, bald talking dosen't cut it for me.

Nope I mean Raditz which speed is clearly inferior to Sasuke, Sasuke had already blitz Naruto and Madara, According to White Zetsu the Kamui sucking process is Light speed, and was needed a double Kamui just for Obito evade Madara's TSB

you are troller i am willing to ignore you. post the scan or GTO.

Trolling, you are the one who appeared to be trolling, Goku cross 1.000.000 KM in 28 hours(1 day and half according to daizenshuu) this is a speed of Mach 29 so I said to be Mach 30, and you say I'm trolling, you are really amazing with the words.

King Piccolo just said, not mean he can, he best feat was destroy a city and he was full power

no he wasn't at full power, he even said, i have easily destroyed an entire city with the wave of my hand, you would be aware of that if you read the manga which is something you certainly didn't.

No Caption Provided

Really ? I never read the manga ? you just post a scan of a feat that anyone can found just by simple Googling ''King Piccolo city buster manga'' and you said that I never read the manga even though that my brother literally have a collecting of all dbz mangas and you post here like you are a guy who read everything and knows everything about DBZ ? Amazing. He just say I destroy a city with a wave of my hand, was a Ki wave, and he never said that he destroy a city easily, you read the scans you are posting ?

well if you think it is stupid why don't you try to debunk it with out using your fantasies.

Facts, Feats and confirmed things in manga and anime are not fantasies, actually that appears a thing of a DBZs fanboys, who like to wank characters and don't see everything like a normal people would see, they literally believe in everything that a character said like is absolutely true.

with this, i can certainly determine that you haven't read a siingle chapter of the original manga, madara never said he would bust a universe like god goku, he at best is planet level and not more. his main plan was to use infinite tsukoyoumi.

Madara said that his sword can destroy all things in the Universe, can you tell what are the things in the Universe ? Planets, Stars, Nebulas and Galaxies, he was just exaggerating. Goku universal shock waves are accidental, magical and suicidal(the only guy who used a normal shock wave was Jiren, a house sized shock wave and the Supreme Kai from Universe 3 was impressed by this), according to Old Kai the shock waves would kill even Beerus and Goku, not even Whis could stop this(according to himself) Goku said that Beerus accidental Ki ball would have killed him and Vegeta(he said that in manga, anime and movie) even though that the Ki balls according to Whis only destroy 2 stars. Obviously Madara plan was use IT but what this have to do with anything ? He just want to put the world for sleep.

vegetasan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By vegetasan

still raditz

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still raditz

.... Well looks like my arguments here are all in vain, thank you guys for everything.

vegetasan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:
@vegetasan said:

still raditz

.... Well looks like my arguments here are all in vain, thank you guys for everything.

>implying naruto supporters don't return to threads posting the same thing despite overwhelming evidence against them

LadyAdeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke without problems.

It's also funny how Raditz is supported by biased ones and suspicious fresh new users -_-

LadyAdeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: If someone is biased against Naruto obviously he will never accept the victory of a Naruto character against another manga or anime character. It's just against their nature no matter what.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would be very surprised if some of these "new" users aren't actually alts.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: If someone is biased against Naruto obviously he will never accept the victory of a Naruto character against another manga or anime character. It's just against their nature no matter what.

You're mistaken, this is the typical DB mentality of never assuming anyone from anything DB related can lose. Unless it's to another DB character.

LadyAdeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: Probably. Never touched DBZ/S/GT threads before iirc. However users like vegetasan are against Naruto characters almost every time due to bias mentality i think e_e my opinion. Well you can read his post history.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ladyadeline: It's like 50/50, some do hate Naruto. I can see why, if I'm being honest.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:
@vegetasan said:

still raditz

>implying naruto supporters don't return to threads posting the same thing despite overwhelming evidence against them

You guys give us no evidence that Raditz would win, actually most of you guys are simply commenting feats from God Tiers and think that Raditz can do this. Raditz can't even touch Sasuke, Sasuke physically speaking is stronger than Raditz, he is faster and have more Hax, everything that Raditz have is he supposed moon level durability +, even though that city busters feats, and island busters are put that more impressive than a moon buster feat in dbz

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a load of nonsense.

@mikideze said:

@antonio_1996:

kamehame travled to the moon in mere seconds. that is all i gotta say for a stubborn person like you, if it can't get through your skull then gtfo, but sasuke dosen't even have a single statment to prove he is anywhere near ftl... narutos feat, hahahahah, something we never saw him dodge or even move near that speed, first off, it was never stated that he dodged it, he could have moved before .... nothing that can contradict that. but for raditz it was clearly stated by piccolo that he actually dodged it.

If you even remotely knew what you were talking about you'd know light travels to the moon in about 1.3 seconds. If it travels to the moon in "mere seconds" then your argument already fails cause it'll have to travel to the moon in a second or less to be consider FTL.

either of them can travle and have travled to the moon in mere seconds.

It took like 4 seconds to reach the moon in the anime so its clearly slower than light. Sorry.

he didn't specifically say that, but judging from his facial expression and judging from the speed of those blasts, he doesn't need to, those blast are ftl there is a feat, if you igrone that not our problem, now be serious of gtfo.

Now you're contradicting yourself. First you said, Piccolo stated that Radiz is FTL now you're saying he didn't exactly say that. Either you don't know what you're talking about or you're simply talking out of your ass.

says the guy who talks with his pants out, where is you evidense, you know the same thing can be said to you, Post a scan or GTFO. your own words will kill you.

I'm not making absurd claims therefore I don't have to provide anything, mate.

raditz was never scratched by a nife that would barely cut through threes.

No Caption Provided

this feat is enough to assume that. gokus skull, was harder than a steel. this is goku from the begning of db. in the first 5 episod.

None of this proves your point.

you can easily scratch him using sharp things. if konai (something that can't even break through a tree) is a threat in narutoverse, then a gun would kill them.

Show me a gun or kunai penetrating Sasuke's perfect Susano'o. I'm waiting. Also, you're dead wrong. 4 tails Naruto tanked Orochimaru's sword which was stated to cut through diamond.

POST THE SCAN OR GTFO,

I don't need to post anything if you knew anything about Naruto.

SASUKE NEVER OPPERATED NEAR MOON LEVEL ON HIS OWN.

Doesn't need to. Toneri is moon level who would get stomped by Sasuke. Naruto is also moon level who's about equal to Sasuke.

raditz fought beings that could literally erase the moon with the wave of their hand.

LOL, like who?

even roshi is much more destructive than sasuke.

That feat is an outlier which has been debunked over and over. Even King Piccolo was only city level who was stronger than Roshi. Try again.

sasukes best feat is destroying an astroid, and creating the moon with hax not even close master roshi level.

He has has a continental level feat in his final fight with Naruto. You also seem to think the only way to win a battle is with higher DC. How absurd.

Sasuke still has all his Rinnegan Hax abilities which Raditz has no counter for.

which means that popo>>>>>>>raditz, is that what you are saying, GTFO.

You're not making sense.

at best while Sasuke is massively hypersonic to relativistic

Relativistic is honestly better than most speed feats in the entirety of DBZ, honestly speaking. You have no quantifiable speed feats that can compare.

that means a shit to popo, popo would blitz him, if that is all he is capable of.

Again, this makes no sense.

you can scale him from who ever you want, he will never reach raditz level.

You're right. He's far above Raditz's level.

do you mean his fire? or the amatarasu which kid goku can easily avoid.unless raditz want to be killed, nothing sasuke does would phase raditz.

Now I know you have no knowledge of Naruto characters. You honestly think Sasuke only has fire and amaterasu? But I'll nibble. Here's a list of Sasuke's abilities:

• Precognition
  • Genjutsu
  • Enhanced vision
  • Susano'o
  • ALL Six Paths Rinnegan Abilities which includes soul rip, gravitational manipulation, instant teleportation, opening portals and many more.

so,,,now kicking through a mountain is impressive?

Raditz got hurt by far less, so yes it is.

for someone who can casually bust the moon with the wave of his hand?

Raditz got hurt by baby Gohan. You believe baby Gohan is moon level?

kid oozaru gohan were riping mountains a part with a single punch.

I don't remember this happening, but since you've already proven yourself to be a liar I'll rather not take you seriously at this point anymore.

and oozaru is only 10 times stronger, raditz was over 100 times stronger than kid gohan which also means he is 10 times stronger, mountain is a child play for dbz, maby it's impressive in naruto, but it aint a shit in dbz.

Everything you said here is complete nonsense. Show me Raditz having similar strength feats. I'm not talking about energy blasts. Show me him kicking someone through mountains with his bare feet or punch someone and destroying a mountain with his bare hands.

not even in your dream.

In reality.

mikideze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@littllejeikkie:

if i remember correctly, didn't you say, you would be off from comicvine for months? or do you intend to stick around untill dbs ends?

LiTTlleJeiKKie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996:

Just let me take over the argument since I am expert in both series, if you want, you don't actually need to respond to me. Just make your choice. i just read a couple of your sentences and it was interesting. So I am giving you a respect, i would appreciate if you would argue with me

If you even remotely knew what you were talking about you'd know light travels to the moon in about 1.3 seconds.

actually the speed of light in a vacuum is 186,282miles(299 791km) per second, the distance between moon and earth is 384 400 km, so do the math.

If it travels to the moon in "mere seconds" then your argument already fails cause it'll have to travel to the moon in a second or less to be consider FTL.

well, you actually missed the point, although it involves some kind of calculation, the blasts in dbz has actually shown to get faster the more powerful they are, if you think that the Kamehameha master roshi used is 3 sek slower than light then the one goku used which is roughly 3 times more powerful is also around light speed of faster. You have also need to take into account that raditz wasn't serious at that time since he didn't even power up.

It took like 4 seconds to reach the moon in the anime so its clearly slower than light. Sorry.

you are right, the one master roshi used but the one goku used was much more powerfull.

Now you're contradicting yourself. First you said, Piccolo stated that Radiz is FTL

Now you are either twisting his words or didn't fully understand what he wrote, i think you are mixing him with the person you were arguing with before, mikideze42 didn't actually say that, I went up and checked it, it was another user.

you're simply talking out of your ass.

languegs plz, have manner, don't use such words if you are going to argue with me.

I'm not making absurd claims therefore I don't have to provide anything, mate.

you sure have too. otherwise everything you say will sound like a lie if you are going to talk with out evidense to your statments.

Sasuke has tanked far worse punishment... but only the "force", if you know what i mean, Naruto characters are like wonder women, they have no resistance to sharp blades, even madara was avoiding the kunai that were thrown by a fodder ninja.

Show me a gun or kunai penetrating Sasuke's perfect Susano'o.

"perfect susano"? are you serious? there is no need to go that high, no human made wepon(exept nuke) can scratch the perfect susano. it is near distructble in the verse too.

I'm waiting. Also, you're dead wrong. 4 tails Naruto tanked Orochimaru's sword which was stated to cut through diamond.

Wrong, he didn't tanked it, if you pay attention and watch that scene again, you would see that Naruto was holding the top of the blade with his hand to avoid being cut.

No Caption Provided

I don't need to post anything if you knew anything about Naruto.

so, does asking for an actual evidence translates to not knowing anything about a verse, if i were to say something you actually missed when watching dbz, and you ask for me for an evidence, does that mean you haven't seen the show? I swear to you when i watched dbz for the first time, i didn't care less about the feats goku did, though i watched the whole series but when I saw it reputedly and after I read the whole manga, i started to take most of the feats seriously.

Doesn't need to.

he really does need it.

Toneri is moon level

no, don't put it that way.

who would get stomped by Sasuke.

no, it would not be a stomp.

Naruto is also moon level who's about equal to Sasuke.

if power scaling is allowed then raditz is easily above small planet level, piccolo wiped the moon out of existence with a single shot, he completely obliterated it,in almost an instant, and he still wasn't nearly as powerful as raditz, also don't forget the fact that master roshi busted the moon too, scaling raditz from that would make him small planetary and nobody in Naruto verse can equal that (except for the expanding TSO).

LOL, like who?

Is that even necessary, do you know that green evil alien named piccolo, well, now he is actually kind and disappointment.

That feat is an outlier

an excuse, no it isn't especially the beings above that were a threat to the world.

which has been debunked over and over.

can you debunk that infront of me.

Even King Piccolo was only city level who was stronger than Roshi. Try again.

wrong in the manga he said that he destroyed an entire city "with the wave of his hand". "i alredy destroyed an entire city with the wave of my hand"

No Caption Provided

he even said in the original manga that he can destroy the entire world if he wanted too.

He has has a continental level feat in his final fight with Naruto.

that wasn't continental level.

You also seem to think the only way to win a battle is with higher DC. How absurd.

not really, if one of the haxes like tso touches raditz then he is dead. just arguing with the statment you made about them being more destructive than raditz himself, which isn't true.

Sasuke still has all his Rinnegan Hax abilities which Raditz has no counter for.

what abilities are you referring to? what makes you think any of them can touch him? what is stoping raditz from blitzing sasuke?

You're not making sense.

he is really, if you consider raditz to be sound level then popo who was stated to be faster than lightning>>>>>raditz. you have got to be kiding me, even kid goku was dodging lasers which means ftl level of speed.

Relativistic is honestly better than most speed feats in the entirety of DBZ,

not even close, barely above db. any speed feat from dbz would slaughter the entire naruto verse.

honestly speaking. You have no quantifiable speed feats that can compare.

do you have quantifiable speed for sasuke? what makes you think that sasuke can keep up with raditz let alone beat him? there is absolutely no quantifible speed in naruto verse too.

Again, this makes no sense.

if you were to watch the series it would.

You're right. He's far above Raditz's level.

not even close, he has more hax, that is all he got over raditz while he is compeletly outmatched in any other catagory.

Now I know you have no knowledge of Naruto characters. You honestly think Sasuke only has fire and amaterasu?

those are the only things that can actually touch raditz the others have no speed feats to say that the can keep up with raditz.

But I'll nibble. Here's a list of Sasuke's abilities:

which can easily be avoided with sheer speed alone.

• Precognition

can be avoided.

• Genjutsu

raditz dosen't have a chakra, but the rinnegun genjutsu would work.

• Enhanced vision

not relevant.

• Susano'o

useless. only durable and destructive with no hax. tsunade cracked it with a single punch.

• ALL Six Paths Rinnegan Abilities which includes

go ahead.

• soul rip,

too slow. do you remember the fight, pain vs naruto? basically that.

• gravitational manipulation,

how would that help him? a casual ki blast would turn it to an oblivioun. once again watch pain vs naruto.

• instant teleportation,

usefull ability.but requires consentration and it also drains his chakra.

• opening portals

how is that relevant?

• and many more.

like what?

Raditz got hurt by far less, so yes it is.

by what? as far as i remember the only thing that even came close to hurting raditz was piccolos blast, which accidentally obliterated half a mountain though it is just by a piercing attack like a blade. it was like all of piccolos ki channaled to one spot and realiesed at once, that is the only thing that hurt raditz and that attack would also kill every one in naruto verse including perfect susano, madara kaguya.

Raditz got hurt by baby Gohan.

not by baby gohan, gohan with anger can unlock his hidden potencial, his powerlevel when he hurted raditz was 1300, that is easily moon level, if gohan knew how to manipulate it like the others, at that time he was more powerful than goku and piccolo combined also kid gohan with anger was also able to hurt someone like frieza.

No Caption Provided

this baby gohan destroyed a full mountain with far lesser power than his previous version where he was much more angrier so nothing lesser than mountain flinched raditz, also raditz wasn't even hurted, he was caught off guard and all gohan managed to do with all that power was crack hisa armor.

You believe baby Gohan is moon level?

if master roshi and piccolo with a lesser power can obliterate a moon then definatly he is, if he knew how to manipulate it.

No Caption Provided

I don't remember this happening, but since you've already proven yourself to be a liar I'll rather not take you seriously at this point anymore.

No Caption Provided

He destroyed that mountain with a single punch. it was the mountain he was on first and if you wonder how big it was, that mountain made that gigantic dinosaur look like an ant in comparison. can you show me sasuke doing anything near that physically with pure punch.

Everything you said here is complete nonsense. Show me Raditz having similar strength feats.

show me sasuke destroying a moon? show me sasuke doing the things you said he can ? you scaled him from different characters like Toneri and said that he is moon level, don't complain about users doing the exact same thing you are doing.

I'm not talking about energy blasts. Show me him kicking someone through mountains with his bare feet or punch someone and destroying a mountain with his bare hands.

the feat i have shown you for kid oozaru gohan obliterating a mountain is much more impressive physical strenght feat.

LiTTlleJeiKKie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikideze said:

@littllejeikkie:

if i remember correctly, didn't you say, you would be off from comicvine for months? or do you intend to stick around untill dbs ends?

i know i said that, really i stopped using it for 2 weeks, but i couldn't do any more, i then decided to stick around untill dbs ends.

LiTTlleJeiKKie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma:

Nope I mean Raditz which speed is clearly inferior to Sasuke,

inferior! to raditz,,, how so? sasuke dosen't have a single speed feat remotely close to lightspeed if you want to go that road.

Sasuke had already blitz Naruto and Madara,

sasuke never blitzed naruto and madara.

raditz blitzed both goku and piccolo at the same time whom both are >>>popo.

According to White Zetsu the Kamui sucking process is Light speed,

it is not ftl.... not even close.

and was needed a double Kamui just for Obito evade Madara's TSB

so you are saying that TSB is ftl? are you serious?

Trolling, you are the one who appeared to be trolling, Goku cross 1.000.000 KM in 28 hours(1 day and half according to daizenshuu) this is a speed of Mach 29 so I said to be Mach 30, and you say I'm trolling, you are really amazing with the words.

exept for the fact that we don't exactly know the exact length of snakeway, it was stated by a demon and it is also what the legend said.

and you say I'm trolling, you are really amazing with the words.

you were bringing that up without debunking anything i said, i told you that snake way could be much longer than that an i even posted the reasons for that, you didn't debunk, if you keep still continue to bring up that thing without debunking me, it pretty much means trolling.

Really ? I never read the manga ? you just post a scan of a feat that anyone can found just by simple Googling ''King Piccolo city buster manga'' and you said that I never read the manga even though that my brother literally have a collecting of all dbz mangas and you post here like you are a guy who read everything and knows everything about DBZ ? Amazing. He just say I destroy a city with a wave of my hand, was a Ki wave, and he never said that he destroy a city easily, you read the scans you are posting ?

iwhat are you blabering about? i don't care if you read the manga or not, i don't give a damn, what i do care is what you actually say here, you said full power when he said "with the wave of my hand", that is enough for me to call you a troll if you are doing that on pourpose.

Facts, Feats and confirmed things in manga and anime are not fantasies, actually that appears a thing of a DBZs fanboys, who like to wank characters and don't see everything like a normal people would see, they literally believe in everything that a character said like is absolutely true.

look who is talking, didn't you say that goku is mach 30 since a demon said so,it seems to me that you are the one who belives in everything a character said, in fact an unknown and unrelible character, you conplain about that when you are doing the exact same thing.

Madara said that his sword can destroy all things in the Universe,

does all things in the universe mean "the universe", if so we humans are universal since we can destroy things at atomic level which basically means all things in the universe.

can you tell what are the things in the Universe ? Planets, Stars, Nebulas and Galaxies, he was just exaggerating.

you are taking things out of context you obviously know exactly what he meant and i don't need to specify, if you don't stop saying things like that i have no choice but to ignore you.

Goku universal shock waves are accidental, magical and suicidal

based on what? hu baseless asumption.

funny you are saying "magic" when they said shockwave?

(the only guy who used a normal shock wave was Jiren, a house sized shock wave

that was not a shockwave! it was the wind generated from his punch, and that knocked out someone on majin buu level, someone who could push a spiritbomb, just the wind from jirens punch knocked him out of the stage.

according to Old Kai the shock waves would kill even Beerus and Goku,

that shockwave would have obliterated the entire macrocosm.

Goku said that Beerus accidental Ki ball would have killed him and Vegeta

he have alredy tanked far worse blast from a serious beerus so that statment falls apart. also those accidental sneezes have previously destroyed two stars simotaniously.