Raditz high diffs.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Saitama

He’s at least planet level when he’s serious due to up scaling and being a lot stronger than King Orochi who has small planet level scaling

Also Raditz will get blitzed

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz should high diff this tbh

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama sighs in disappointment as he walks through the Saiyan saga.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stop trolling

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@delein: Why are you wanking DBZ or lowballing OPM? Raditz is a small planet and around LS, Saitama is much faster and a good deal stronger, being planet level and FTL, you need Saiyan Saga Vegeta/Goku to beat him, not Raditz

OT: Saitama stomps

hope you're joking pal. because if you think that mine is wank, I'd love to know what you think of people that for istance put Mereum at multiversal, multigalaxy FT and so on.

Been debating for over an year OPM and DB ( been on this site for years as reader) so spare me the crap about wank. Both are in the same ballpark, I give Saitama the AP advantage and speed. Raditz is more cunning and doesnt lets himself get hit often like Saitama before the battle, he also has better versatility.

I'd love to know tbh what wank really means to you at this point fella.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: if mine is wank, what do you call this fella (?) :

@ragegod said:

@worldofruin6: Nice joke.

OT: Saitama gets pasted obviously.

I give the majority to Raditz due to reasons stated above in my previous post, other than the possibility that he could go Great Ape. Again, you should think about your definition of wanking

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Thinking Saitama is planet level is wank.

Raditz cock slapping casual moon busters > Saitama.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: Did you mean to respond to someone else?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: already answered you. We discussed in other threads where Saitama stands in terms of speed and AP. we discusses about OPM speed tiers in another thread talking about FF. we discussed about Blast. and agree most of the times. So dont know what you want from me at this point.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod said:

How tho? Vegeta and Goku were barely Planet level. Raditz is only moon+/small planet level.

@deyyy said:
@worldofruin6 said:

stop trolling

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod: I meant to use your post as an example. Didnt mean no harm.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod said:

How tho? Vegeta and Goku were barely Planet level. Raditz is only moon+/small planet level.

@deyyy said:
@worldofruin6 said:

stop trolling

No Caption Provided

Saitama is neither moon or planet level so I fail to see your point

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod: Saitama is neither moon or planet level so I fail to see your point

He punched through a planet level attack and busted a continent sized cloud with what was left over. And his expression never changed the entire time. He also scales massively above multicontinental characters. Plus he's faster.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:
@delein said:

@eredin12: already answered you. We discussed in other threads where Saitama stands in terms of speed and AP. we discusses about OPM speed tiers in another thread talking about FF. we discussed about Blast. and agree most of the times. So dont know what you want from me at this point.

Yea, we agreed that he is FTL and planet level, I just want to know how do you think someone who is small planet level and LS, and brick at that with no hax that he could use here, wins, that is all, as it does not make much sense

Saitama holds speed and AP.

Raditz has versatility due to being smarter in combat, he has more experience and has ki blasts. He also has two advantages which are debatable depending on the set of rules:

Saitama IC lets himself get hit often before the battle even starts.

Raditz could go Ape which would almost even the gap in AP.

I give the majority to Raditz (so dont know how you want me to put it, high difficulty, 5.5/10 . whatever you wanna call it) due to how Saitama acts in battles and due to the possibility IC to go ape

Avatar image for supermanwin1875
supermanwin1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama is casually Moon-Small Planet level, while that's Raditz best. He curbs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod: Saitama is neither moon or planet level so I fail to see your point

He punched through a planet level attack and busted a continent sized cloud with what was left over. And his expression never changed the entire time. He also scales massively above multicontinental characters. Plus he's faster.

that Boros attack is not planet lvl it was stated to destroy the surface of the earth and thats like multi-continental

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@deyyy:

it was stated to destroy the surface of the earth and thats like multi-continental

surface wiping by itself is moon+ level actually, here is proof:

https://www.open.edu/openlearn/science-maths-technology/science/physics-and-astronomy/astronomy/crater-calculator

40000 km (final) diameter, iron density meteor, 72 km/s gives 8.16 × 1030J

not to mention Boros would bust it as just a side effect, not even with direct impact with Earth, making it small planet level, consistent with attack Orochi pulled with prep as well

What he said. I'm not gonna do the surface, planet, star bit.

Even surface wiping is moon level and that's not even talking about the leftover energy and how casual he was. And Saitama no diffing Orochi and scaling massively above characters like Tatsumaki.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Possibly but every calc for this feat I've seen has been under scrutiny with people going back and forth. Regardless it's enough for Raditz imo.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Add Nappa and Saitama still stomps.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:ur posts made me change my opinion nice job mf

Saitama wins now

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#37  Edited By OrangeCrush81

@eredin12: How is Orochi's feat better then Piccolo's moon vape?

That is on the high end small planet level feat on it's own when low balled, which Raditz could no sell straight to the face.

Not saying who wins here as I think it is debatable but to say Saitama is straight up planet level while Raditz is only small planet level is hypocrisy.

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By OrangeCrush81

@eredin12:

Raditz would need to use his actual punch/ backhand to overpower that blast, with Kamehameha Goku used for instance he used his hands to overpower the blast,

I was referring to Piccolo's ki blast which he tanked to the face and no sold

Ki blast of BoS Piccolo should be at least Small Planet+ which is very conservative.

The high end for Piccolo's feat is much higher then that which I disagree with for obvious reasons. (Messes up the scaling)

Goku's Kamehameha is obviously more potent then generic Piccolo ki blast which Raditz still manged stopped with his hand.

The point I was making is: the logic used to push Saitama way over Raditz doesn't make much sense when applying the same math on Raditz's end.

No selling moon vaping level attack isn't less impressive then what Saitama did with Orochi.

I have them both at planet level potency.

Saitama could probably defeat Raditz if he took advantage of his weakness, being his tail.

easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz loses and for once Saitama has actual feats to back it up. Power scaling from Boros moon kick and casually beating Boros is enough.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

during the Namek Saga Frieza spent time charging up a Death Ball to explode the planet

Which implies, to me, that Frieza's other techniques would not have destroyed the world.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@eredin12 said:

@betatesthighlander1: That is nonsense, Frieza is beyond casual planet buster with any punch or beam, on Namek he charged up death ball pretty much instantly and the entire reason he did so is that he did not want to instantly destroy the planet but to target and destroy specifically the core and cause the planet to blow up in 5 minutes, so that he escapes before that, that is why he used death ball, as he could precisely throw it into core

why would he want to escape if he'd survive the explosion fine and he could fly in space fine?

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@orangecrush81: Tbh reason I disagree with planet level Raditz is that then you would get scaling stuff like dwarf star level Saiyan saga Vegeta for instance, as he can one-vape someone( Nappa) who can vape characters as strong as Raditz, I think it messes upscaling, instead I have him at higher-end small planet level, with the attack he no-sold being at lower end small planet level, remember, the gap between small planet level and earth busting can be as big as 100 times, so, for instance, Raditz no sold blast that I would say is also in low Zettatons range, while just saying 10 to 20 times above it, like how I can no sell punch from Toddler, who is also around that much weaker, which would still make him small planet+ level, which i think makes sense

But that is me

Not really. Reason being, is the gap between baseline planet level and even dwarf star level is very large.

Vegeta would end up being large planet AP which is actually accurate when taking his statement of reducing Earth into ash at face value.

Volume of earth =1.0975095E+21m^3 or 1.0975095E+27 cm^3

Energy required to pulverize 1cm^3 of rock = 214 J/cc (assuming the value is constant)

Energy required to pulverize Earth = (1.097e+27cc)(214cc) = 2.34e+29 joules

GBE of the Earth = 2.242e+35 J

2.242e+35 J +2.34e+29J = 2.24e+35J, 19.8x Large Planet.

Which makes Raditz and Nappa being baseline of planet level consistent.

Dwarf Star would be where 1st form Frieza lands. Everyone in between would vary in ranges of Large Planet+.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Morningstar999

Saitama winning relies on assumption tbh. Raditz scales to better feats, and they are around the same tier of speed. Moon vaporizing blasts don't even scratch Raditz, so unless you somehow scale Saitama to planet level (I still don't get how), Raditz wins with superior versatility. If you consider Saitama planet level, Saitama ig.

LOL at him clearing Saiyan Saga when KKx2 Goku would curb him to the ground.