Raditz (DBZ) vs Gear 4th Luffy

• 131 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Raditz (DBZ) vs Gear 4th Luffy (70 votes)

luffy 19%
raditz 81%

Luffy

No Caption Provided

Raditz

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Raditz Lands in the one piece verse with the aim of annihilating it, it is only luffy left to defend it.
  • Both of them are bloodlusted, all morals off.
  • Luffy starts the fight in Gear 4th.
  • The version of raditz is from the beginning of dbz, and he goes all out from the beginning of the fight
  • Fight to death
 • 
Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess SSJ2 Gohan is only Building level

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Paxa

If Raditz is just mountainlevel,Ruffy barely caps at wood level for scaling to Shanks

And thats still fodder for Mountainlevel raditz

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By saboyaba

@hybrid101:

- he was killed by picollos light of death

- he stated multiple times that light of death was able to kill him

Cool, special beam canon isn't what destroyed the moon though, a casual beam blast was, which Raditz no sells.

Not relevant to my point... learn how to read

that's literally how light of death works........

Cool, special beam canon didn't destroy the moon though.

yes. and his best attack was only able to destroy some mountains surfaces.

thanks for proving my point. /argument

Ok and? That doesn't mean the attack was only mountain level.

Yes it does.....

you've been shouting this since the beginning of the thread, you have yet to show how it counters my point. I'll copy and paste it again for you to read this time

Simple, they can control their ki so the power of the attack can be way higher than the damage done to the environment. Get it?

Of course it can... keyword "can"....

Raditz was shown to nosell the same attack that destroyed the moon from a much much more bloodlusted picollo.

That same attack by raditz that nosold picollos attack was barely able to destroy a mountains surface.

Those are on panel FACTS. Assuming the power of the attack was higher is pure headcannon because it is in no way implied or shown.

picollo busting the moon is an outlier .. keep coping

""""raditz kamhehameha was barely able to destroy some mountains surface, that same kamahameha was able to nosell gokus strongest attack, and goku had the same power level with picollo...

and this was a much stronger version of picollo than the base picollo that destroyed the moon."""""

Ok then, let's apply this standard to one piece ;)

No Caption Provided

Kaido's strongest hits are barely able to damage a couple rocks. So Kaido's barely even rock level was able to kill Luffy. The same rock level Luffy that was able to hurt Kaido. The strongest, One Piece is bareky rock level so piccolo still eviscerates ;)

Again .. Irrelevant to my point

Lets recap this whole argument.

- You stated raditz was stronger than picollo... Got debunked by me

- You said some bullshit about picollos light of death... Got debunked again

- You also debunked yourself again with messy logic

Now you're trying to bring headcannon about how raditz attack was actually stronger than mountain surface level because of ki control? Only to get debunked again

It's like arguing with a flat earther, no amount of evidence will change your mind

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1:

1. Yes we do. Roshi, piccolo, random fodder cerelean.

Imagine trying to use proven outliers to support your point.

Laughable

Notice how I said Teen Goku. Not that what you were saying was relevant anyway

Lmao. Kid goku was literally a teen.. not that I expected much level of comprehension from you....

You can’t be serious?? Piccolo was not stronger during the Raditz fight than after it. You’re either being purposely dense or you ready manga like a coloring book. In what possible way was he stronger

Yes he was... he was much stronger than a base picollo (the one that destroyed the moon) due to ki control, and still got nosold by raditz's mountain surface attack.

This one is particularly ironic, because you've been shouting "ki control" throughout this conversation, but you don't even have a surface level understanding of it

Coping like crazy. But I’ll bite, give me a sec

Calm down with the projection

btw, so let me ask you something then. Why is that characters much stronger than planet level create attacks that explode at building level. Are you implying that those are building level attacks??!

I disagree with the premise of this question.

By definition, a planet level attacks would produce a planet level effect.

If a planet level attack is not able to destroy a building, then it either

1 - it was not a planet level attack

2- its an outlier (you'll have to prove this too)

inb4 misunderstanding ap and dc

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought debating in your own threads was against the rules?

Koose104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The creator also clearly has a winner in mind @frozen

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koose104 said:
@demongod_pablo said:

The creator also clearly has a winner in mind @frozen

what are you talking about? Nowhere did I state my opinion on who wins.

I just disagreed with some people on a certain thing @frozen

Stop being disingenuous

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saboyaba said:
@comicvinepoozer1 said:

unironically

Ok I get it now, you’re trolling

Hybrid101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Hybrid101
@saboyaba said:

@hybrid101:

Cool, and special beam canon was irrelevant to my point either, but you still felt the need to bring it up. So maybe you should learn to keep up ;)

And special beam canon wasn't relevant to my point either, so maybe you should learn to keep up ;)

Yes it does.....

No it doesn't thanks to ki control ;)

Of course it can... keyword "can"....

Great. glad to see you agree with that.

Raditz was shown to nosell the same attack that destroyed the moon from a much much more bloodlusted picollo.

That same attack by raditz that nosold picollos attack was barely able to destroy a mountains surface.

Then that attack by Raditz was simply one of those "can" moments. Simple enough to follow, hence why so many people get it. Though it seems you're struggling on this one ;)

Those are on panel FACTS. Assuming the power of the attack was higher is pure headcannon because it is in no way implied or shown.

picollo busting the moon is an outlier .. keep coping

Define outlier. Because what you're implying is that what Piccolo did was a contradiction to the series and cannot occur. That it's impossible for piccolo to be this level, so prove how it's impossible for him to do so.

Piccolo is moon level, did it on screen. Keep frothing at the mouth.

""""raditz kamhehameha was barely able to destroy some mountains surface, that same kamahameha was able to nosell gokus strongest attack, and goku had the same power level with picollo...

and this was a much stronger version of picollo than the base picollo that destroyed the moon."""""

Ok then, let's apply this standard to one piece ;)

No Caption Provided

Kaido's strongest hits are barely able to damage a couple rocks. So Kaido's barely even rock level was able to kill Luffy. The same rock level Luffy that was able to hurt Kaido. The strongest, One Piece is bareky rock level so piccolo still eviscerates ;)

Again .. Irrelevant to my point

Actually, this is your point. This is your logic and it can be applied to every single series. Do you believe one piece is rock level? Or Frieza is only rock level?

Lets recap this whole argument.

Sure! Let's see how spectacularly you failed ;)

- You stated raditz was stronger than picollo... Got debunked by me

Piccolo power level: 400, Raditz: 1500. Seems you got debunked here my friend. You simply brought up things completely irrelevant to my point ;)

- You said some bullshit about picollos light of death... Got debunked again

>Literally can't even describe how the conversation went. What did I say incorrect about the special beam canon here.

- You also debunked yourself again with messy logic

>Literally doesn't even know what they're talking about. What messy logic are you referring to? Since the only messy "logic" I showed you was your own ;)

Now you're trying to bring headcannon about how raditz attack was actually stronger than mountain surface level because of ki control? Only to get debunked again

Where's the debunk. Because last I checked, you literally agreed with what I said lmao.

It's like arguing with a flat earther, no amount of evidence will change your mind

Yeah, you would believe the earth is flat. At least based on your seemingly difficult time understanding very basic concepts relating to scaling lmao.

aggrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy has speed advantage plus a way of bypassing his durability with Ryo. He blitzes and pummels Raditz insides to death.

Avatar image for daddyprometheus
DaddyPrometheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By DaddyPrometheus
@comicvinepoozer1 said:

Damn my whole life is a lie :(

He loses to 21 Budokai Roshi :(

He's still the kewlest character because i relate to him!

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saboyaba: Should have atleast put Raditz vs Gear 5

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A moon buster vs an island buster. Lol, I wonder who would logically win.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deyyy: if I’m not mistaken, his insides should be pretty durable as well based off of others. Either as a Saiyan or in general

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Pandalumina

I love Luffy, but he loses hard here

Not even Ryou is getting through Raditz dura

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then that attack by Raditz was simply one of those "can" moments. Simple enough to follow, hence why so many people get it. Though it seems you're struggling on this one ;)

This is your headcannon, you have no evidence to support this.

Define outlier. Because what you're implying is that what Piccolo did was a contradiction to the series and cannot occur. That it's impossible for piccolo to be this level, so prove how it's impossible for him to do so.

Piccolo is moon level, did it on screen. Keep frothing at the mouth.

outlier meaning it is not consistent with what was shown in the series. I have proven a thousand times how it's an outlier, but I'm not suprised, it'd only take someone with a goldfish-level attention span to believe such fanfiction about picollo being a moonbuster.

You can scroll through the thread if you actually want "proof", or... you could just actually watch dbz, instead of copy and pasting dumb arguments you saw online

Actually, this is your point. This is your logic and it can be applied to every single series. Do you believe one piece is rock level? Or Frieza is only rock level?

Not relevant to my point again....

Piccolo power level: 400, Raditz: 1500. Seems you got debunked here my friend. You simply brought up things completely irrelevant to my point ;)

LMAO. Even you yourself doesn't understand the concept of ki control you've been shouting about

same thing with @comicvinepoozer1. You people don't even know anything about the series you're arguing for, but think you can convince me raditz is somehow a moon buster

>Literally can't even describe how the conversation went. What did I say incorrect about the special beam canon here.

You: "Yes and Raditz has a higher power level than piccolo unless Piccolo charges his energy for minutes at a time."

Incorrect. Raditz's power level wasn't shown in the series, and secondly picollos power level was only "low" because of """ki control""" (the same shit you were shouting about, but somehow doesn't understand)

You: "This is also patently not true since Raditz is tanking those ki blasts with his physical durability alone."

Incorrect. He never tanked any blast by picollo with physical durability,

he had an armour even he stated he would have been killed by picollos attack had not worn that armour

No Caption Provided

Proving again... you don't know wtf you're talking about

>Literally doesn't even know what they're talking about. What messy logic are you referring to? Since the only messy "logic" I showed you was your own ;)

You literally spent the whole thread talking about ki control, while demonstrating little grasp about it.

picollos power level increasing while performing the light of death

• you said picollo was weaker than raditz because his power level was 400, while not understanding picollo and goku can vary thier ki (see picture above)
  • you said "Raditz far surpasses the casual ki blasts that can vaporize the moon by piccolo.", while not realizing that same raditz was not able to destroy some moutains surface with his strongest attack
  • You said "Raditz has a higher power level than piccolo unless Piccolo charges his energy for minutes at a time." while not understanding his base power level is irrelevant because of """"""ki control""""""'

Where's the debunk. Because last I checked, you literally agreed with what I said lmao.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. keep coping

Yeah, you would believe the earth is flat. At least based on your seemingly difficult time understanding very basic concepts relating to scaling lmao.

Still projecting...

Arguing with you seems to be a waste of time, you don't even understand any of the claims you've been making

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and for those that still think this is a mismatch, please note that if we go by what **actually** happened in dbz, you'll realize that raditz is actually very comparable to gear 4th luffy.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Performing the feat on panel, with multiple other people around your level performing the same feat and even direct guidebook statements is fan fiction now LMAOOO

There’s a reason why you’re the only genius arguing for it being an outlier in this thread. This will probably be locked soon

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By JDogg

Raditz oneshots any version Luffy. Lmao at trying to downplay DBZ when they have actual on panel feats of their destructive level unlike OP

Hybrid101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saboyaba said:

What's your evidence for it being only mountain level? If ki control can make it those "can" moments like you said earlier, what evidence do you have that it was only mountain level?

outlier meaning it is not consistent with what was shown in the series. I have proven a thousand times how it's an outlier, but I'm not suprised, it'd only take someone with a goldfish-level attention span to believe such fanfiction about picollo being a moonbuster.

You can scroll through the thread if you actually want "proof", or... you could just actually watch dbz, instead of copy and pasting dumb arguments you saw online

You have not, you have simply repeated debunked logic exactly as a flat earther would ;). I understand coming to terms with reality is hard, but it's not impossible even for someone like you. Oh and any "inconsistency" you can find can be easily explained away via ki control. Simple logic I know.

You provided no proof since any instance you showed can be explained via ki control ;)

Actually it is relevant since that is your point. So I repeat, do you think Frieza and Kaido are only rock level? Actually I don't need you to answer since you already said SSJ2 Gohan is building level lmao.

For smeone that likes to talk about "consistency," you sure have a lot of issues with placing characters consistently ;)

LMAO. Even you yourself doesn't understand the concept of ki control you've been shouting about

same thing with @comicvinepoozer1. You people don't even know anything about the series you're arguing for, but think you can convince me raditz is somehow a moon buster

>Literally shows once again they don't know the series and can't use basic logic. Yeah they used their ki control to suppress their power before, but that doesn't mean they don't have a max power level each lmao. That max power was in the 400's for each of them unless using ki blasts to amp themselves.

You: "Yes and Raditz has a higher power level than piccolo unless Piccolo charges his energy for minutes at a time."

Incorrect. Raditz's power level wasn't shown in the series, and secondly picollos power level was only "low" because of """ki control""" (the same shit you were shouting about, but somehow doesn't understand)

>Literally doesn't know the difference between the concepts of "ki control" and "max power" lmao. Piccolo's max power was around the 400's to his stats oh and Raditz PL have been confirmed through multiple sources.

You: "This is also patently not true since Raditz is tanking those ki blasts with his physical durability alone."

Objectively false:

No Caption Provided

he had an armour even he stated he would have been killed by picollos attack had not worn that armour

Cool special beam canon isn't relevant to my point. Learn to read ;)

No Caption Provided

Man you really do love projecting huh ;)

You literally spent the whole thread talking about ki control, while demonstrating little grasp about it.

>Literally couldn't even differentiate between controlling their ki and releasing their max power lol.

• you said picollo was weaker than raditz because his power level was 400, while not understanding picollo and goku can vary thier ki (see picture above)
  • you said "Raditz far surpasses the casual ki blasts that can vaporize the moon by piccolo.", while not realizing that same raditz was not able to destroy some moutains surface with his strongest attack
  • You said "Raditz has a higher power level than piccolo unless Piccolo charges his energy for minutes at a time." while not understanding his base power level is irrelevant because of """"""ki control""""""'
  • Whatever helps you sleep at night. keep coping
  • Still projecting...

Arguing with you seems to be a waste of time, you don't even understand any of the claims you've been making

• Still can't comprehend the concepts of max power and ki control lmao.
  • Cool, ki control is a thing and just makes that attack by Raditz one of those "can" moments like you said earlier ;)
  • Still can't understand ki control.
  • >Literally can't accept facts happening on screen. Malding from it
  • >Literally denies facts that happened in reality.

I know you like to project your bad argumentation onto others but maybe learn to accept objective facts that happened before trying to argue hmm ;)

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saboyaba: “it'd only take someone with a goldfish-level attention span to believe such fanfiction about picollo being a moonbuster.“

So just about everyone in this thread/site???

Hybrid101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saboyaba: How can they be comparable if Gear 4 Luffy dies to rock level attacks lol.

Sh1tt1P4ul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

CHADren solos these fodders.

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By saboyaba

@saboyaba: “it'd only take someone with a goldfish-level attention span to believe such fanfiction about picollo being a moonbuster.“

Performing the feat on panel, with multiple other people around your level performing the same feat and even direct guidebook statements is fan fiction now LMAOOO

There’s a reason why you’re the only genius arguing for it being an outlier in this thread. This will probably be locked soon

"everyone agrees with me, therefore I must be right"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

your best argument rn.

Not surprised, I would do the same too if i got utterly destroyed for headcannon

secondly, mods have no reason to lock this thread, because its not a mismatch... so don't seethe too much

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saboyaba said:

What's your evidence for it being only mountain level? If ki control can make it those "can" moments like you said earlier, what evidence do you have that it was only mountain level?

You have not, you have simply repeated debunked logic exactly as a flat earther would ;). I understand coming to terms with reality is hard, but it's not impossible even for someone like you. Oh and any "inconsistency" you can find can be easily explained away via ki control. Simple logic I know.

You provided no proof since any instance you showed can be explained via ki control ;)

Actually it is relevant since that is your point. So I repeat, do you think Frieza and Kaido are only rock level? Actually I don't need you to answer since you already said SSJ2 Gohan is building level lmao.

For smeone that likes to talk about "consistency," you sure have a lot of issues with placing characters consistently ;)

>Literally shows once again they don't know the series and can't use basic logic. Yeah they used their ki control to suppress their power before, but that doesn't mean they don't have a max power level each lmao. That max power was in the 400's for each of them unless using ki blasts to amp themselves.

>Literally doesn't know the difference between the concepts of "ki control" and "max power" lmao. Piccolo's max power was around the 400's to his stats oh and Raditz PL have been confirmed through multiple sources.

Objectively false:

No Caption Provided

Cool special beam canon isn't relevant to my point. Learn to read ;)

No Caption Provided

Man you really do love projecting huh ;)

>Literally couldn't even differentiate between controlling their ki and releasing their max power lol.

• Whatever helps you sleep at night. keep coping
  • Still projecting...

• Still can't comprehend the concepts of max power and ki control lmao.
  • Cool, ki control is a thing and just makes that attack by Raditz one of those "can" moments like you said earlier ;)
  • Still can't understand ki control.
  • >Literally can't accept facts happening on screen. Malding from it
  • >Literally denies facts that happened in reality.

I know you like to project your bad argumentation onto others but maybe learn to accept objective facts that happened before trying to argue hmm ;)

Woah. I've never seen a wall of headcannon of this level.

Everything you wrote here is basically fan-fiction that I have already debunked.

Please read the whole thread again, before making already-debunked-arguments

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saboyaba: How can they be comparable if Gear 4 Luffy dies to rock level attacks lol.

again......not relevant to my argument

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

CHADren solos these fodders.

based and true

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa said:

@owie close this bs

there's no reason for him to close the thread.

if you don't like that you couldn't make arguments for your beliefs, then wait for someone who can or go to another thread.

there's 16334*50 threads you could got to, but you choose to keep coping and seething in my thread.

Avatar image for wordsbeyondfic0
WordsBeyondFic0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good Lord, Raditz destroys

Nicov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saboyaba: calm down kiddo, this a fantasy battle between two irreal characters, don't take it to serious.

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saboyaba said:
@paxa said:

@owie close this bs

if you don't like that you couldn't make arguments for your beliefs, then wait for someone who can or go to another thread.

there's 16334*50 threads you could got to, but you choose to keep coping and seething in my thread.

To bad anything you talked got debunked with 1 panel

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa said:
@saboyaba said:
@paxa said:

@owie close this bs

To bad anything you talked got debunked with 1 panel

No Caption Provided

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saboyaba said:
@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

your best argument rn.

Not surprised, I would do the same too if i got utterly destroyed for headcannon

secondly, mods have no reason to lock this thread, because its not a mismatch... so don't seethe too much

This is sad. Reading comprehension obviously isn’t a Strength of yours
I never said I’m right because everyone agrees with me. Just stated that there’s a reason that you‘re the only one arguing it being an outlier. You’re the only one arguing it because you don’t understand what you’re talking about at all.

The fact is,
multiple on panel feats, WOG, and guidebook statements are headcanon/fan fiction to you. And you believe that everyone else besides you in this thread have the attention span of a goldfish. You read manga like a coloring book

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“Could I possibly be wrong?” ”No! It’s the Guidebooks, Manga, and statements that are wrong!”
“Could I possibly be wrong?” ”No! It’s the Guidebooks, Manga, and statements that are wrong!”

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saboyaba said:
@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

your best argument rn.

This is sad. Reading comprehension obviously isn’t a Strength of yours

I never said I’m right because everyone agrees with me. Just stated that there’s a reason that you‘re the only one arguing it being an outlier. You’re the only one arguing it because you don’t understand what you’re talking about at all.

The fact is,

multiple on panel feats, WOG, and guidebook statements are headcanon/fan fiction to you. And you believe that everyone else besides you in this thread have the attention span of a goldfish. You read manga like a coloring book

i don't know what I'm talking about, but i still manhandled you in a debate, and used your own headcannon to destroy you.

the panels feats and wog agree with me, read the thread again you're the only one spitting headcannons

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its good that you're at least, starting to have some self awareness ;)

a step in the right direction

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Headcanon

NikaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

G4 Luffy solos DBZ and DBS shit. Ultra Ego Vegeta took serious damage from rocks and Goku from a bullet.

Hybrid101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saboyaba said:
@hybrid101 said:

again......not relevant to my argument

That literally was your argument lmao. The specific thing I was responding to was you saying gear 4 Luffy and Raditz are comparable.

Hybrid101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saboyaba said:

Everything you wrote here is basically fan-fiction that I have already debunked.

>Malding over getting debunked and therefore has no arguments.

>Literally says he knows what ki control is and agrees with what it does, then proceeds to not know what it is

Maybe you should learn to stop projecting your bad argument format onto other huh?

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By saboyaba
@comicvinepoozer1 said:

Headcanon

No Caption Provided
@saboyaba said:

>Malding over getting debunked and therefore has no arguments.

>Literally says he knows what ki control is and agrees with what it does, then proceeds to not know what it is

Maybe you should learn to stop projecting your bad argument format onto other huh?