Round 1-Stalemate

Round 2-Definitely Rachel

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@marvelfan1992 Did you delete another Rachel vs Exodus battle to make this? Because I swore we had one.

R1- Either way. I lean Rachel because the skill growth and Power amp should close the gap nicely while Exodus lacks the amp he claims he had previously.

R2- They slug it out completely and utterly. Rachel scales above him on higher ends but hes got the feats to not only take the punishment but put out comparable damage. I'll lean Rachel but really Exodus is a good match for her TK feats since his durability and regeneration bolster his high ends.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@marvelfan1992 Did you delete another Rachel vs Exodus battle to make this? Because I swore we had one.

there was one by me that only had 2 replies and without stipulations so I decided to just make a new one. But the old one for some reason is gone now. (i literally looked it up awhile ago but now it's an error 404 page. I did not delete it though???)

R1- Either way. I lean Rachel because the skill growth and Power amp should close the gap nicely while Exodus lacks the amp he claims he had previously.

Exodus claimed to have an amp?

R2- They slug it out completely and utterly. Rachel scales above him on higher ends but hes got the feats to not only take the punishment but put out comparable damage. I'll lean Rachel but really Exodus is a good match for her TK feats since his durability and regeneration bolster his high ends.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

there was one by me that only had 2 replies and without stipulations so I decided to just make a new one. But the old one for some reason is gone now. (i literally looked it up awhile ago but now it's an error 404 page. I did not delete it though???)

Exodus claimed to have an amp?

It's that whole belief of his followers and belief of himself thing. I'm trying to look for a older scan to confirm that it didn't just pop up during the Rachel fight. Probably just gonna go through all his appearances tomorrow.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: oh alright. Feats for Rachel to compare her to Exodus telepathically?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
deactivated-5d07416730d08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 : Exodus evenly matched with Rachel while physically taking on combined forces of X-Men. Stalemate or Exodus.

Round 2 : Overpowering Hope Summers , telekinetically crushing entire Genosha with force field and competing on par with Magneto (Cullen Bunn stated that Exodus lost on purpose) is way above Rachel's league.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: The Malloy encounters.

Exodus tries to read his Malloy's while having another psychic to support his attempt. Gets two brief sentences in before he's detected and he and the other psychic are killed killed.

Rachel enters his Malloy's mind, shows him illusions of Xavier and the Avengers and begins lecturing him on the use of his power and almost succeeds before he realizes he's being manipulated.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: does Rachel's amp put her above Exodus in power?

Round 1 : Exodus evenly matched with Rachel while physically taking on combined forces of X-Men. Stalemate or Exodus.

Round 2 : Overpowering Hope Summers , telekinetically crushing entire Genosha with force field and competing on par with Magneto (Cullen Bunn stated that Exodus lost on purpose) is way above Rachel's league.

where can I read this Bunn statement on Exodus?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Koays
Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
deactivated-5d07416730d08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvelfan1992:

where can I read this Bunn statement on Exodus?

https://www.cbr.com/exodus-x-plained-a-point-by-point-history-of-the-mutant-messiah/

"The more I write 'Uncanny X-Men,' the more I realize I chose a team completely comprised of insanely powerful characters," said Bunn when asked about Exodus' power levels. "That's always a challenge. What I felt I had to do in the case of Exodus was temper his power levels with his goals, desires and hopes. In his encounter with Magneto [in 2016's 'Uncanny X-Men' #14], he is bested. But I really wanted readers to wonder, did Magneto win that fight fair and square? Or did Exodus let him win?"

koays :

Bloodties is an outlier.

Based on what? Exodus has been always portrayed as teambuster psyche.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f
deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aqualion0: Well not the team buster thing, I think he’s mostly talking about telepathy wise. In blood ties he beat sersi and tanked a psi blast a full powered from Xavier. His current self isn’t as impressive. He couldn’t get past Emma’s psi shields on the team in Antarctica, later got stalemated by Emma, then got beaten by brain damaged post boostXavier(who was probably less skilled than he normally is due to memory loss), and then he got stalemated by Rachel. He’s still one of the best telepaths in marvel, but he just seems less impressive than he was back in bloodties.

coraPVP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 1 - rachel or stalemate

round 2 - exodus

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round One: Stalemate or Rachel. There is a strong chance that Rachel could slip up somewhere in her fight, but she has what is necessary to win. It’s just a matter of whether she makes the most of her abilities and skill or if she just simply goes guns blazing with no rhyme or reason.

Round Two: Difficult call. Again, it depends on the approach. If Rachel goes for more lethal and technical approaches with her tk, she could pull a win. But if she just unleashed all she’s got, Exodus could turn it if he is smart. And usually, he is.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rachel wins on potential. Exodus probably takes this though.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bring it herbs im in a fighting mood

Rachel wins

princess_fiona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By princess_fiona

Rachel has always been afraid of her powers, she was afraid of becoming her mother so she suppressed her potential..

Exodus is an omega level powerhouse, capable of taking on powerful teams. I always considered him to be even more powerful than Magneto.

Exodus is a psychic vampire, capable of absorbing and feeding himself the psychic energies of others, but Rachel can do the same via telepathic syphoning. Young Jean did this to Galactus.

She can telepathically syphone the psionic energies around her or in this case Exodus's to boost her powers if she wants to..

I think they r around the same level when it comes to telekinetic but Rachel is more powerful telepathic, she has ridiculous feats. I never use depowered moments for a character. So I would say

1- round one goes to Rachel

2- round two is stalemate

3- round three goes to Rachel

LukaDoncicmvp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exodus rips her body apart.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Exodus, most likely. Rachel's gifts are in telepathy but even with the X-Men ganging up on him he was still able to fight her on the mental plane, plus when she got tagged, she couldn't keep the connection.

The same thing likely occurs here, but without the X-Men to keep him occupied, Rachel's likely not going to win this one.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

This is very interesting....

R1- I've changed my thoughts now because of the sheer increase in telepathic power Rachel's gotten. I think regardless of whether he maintains his telepathic amp, she pretty much has the feats to overwhelm him psychically. Even with assuming how much he would've had left...I think Rachel's Gold increase and the new casualness that she can reach replicate her old highends says something about her new peak that was never said before.

R2- The real reason I had to comeback to this. Looking back at Rachel's bloodlusted TK feats and how she effortlessly stomped a Gladiator Level opponent in one fight and then one shot him the next time while he was stomping Bloodlusted Gladiator......I'm finding it hard to be conflicted on this. I REALLY wanna see what Exodus does in Way of X to showcase his power, because he's really only bringing regen at this point against someone who would outscale his strongest opponent if we looked at it.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

R1: Rachel wins. They are relative in Telepathic power but Rachel has more skill

R2: Hmmmm , I'm leaning towards Rachel winning

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imo this hasn't been discussed enough, even tho exodus is proclaimed omega level mutant in terms of tk, do yall think exodus could beat rachel?? Imo the term omega is thrown around too much feats is where its at.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

Imo this hasn't been discussed enough, even tho exodus is proclaimed omega level mutant in terms of tk, do yall think exodus could beat rachel?? Imo the term omega is thrown around too much feats is where its at.

On feats? Not really. Not unless we are going purely by Exodus’ best, which even then, he would be barely having enough to say it’s a fight Rachel would have to go all out on.

He was threatening to crush a city while telepathically dominating 90’s Jean, Crystal, Scarlet Witch, and Quicksilver and fighting Earth’s heroes….

Rachel caught Providence and slowed its decent with strain in perhaps her second weakest era, which kind of says a lot since she gets two major upgrades later down the line.

By the next upgrade, Xavier groups her alongside himself as two of the most powerful telepaths on the planet and she is punting Thor after he floats to her about how unreadable his mind is to a mortal….after she was just inside his head.

Exodus meanwhile fights against Xavier and loses….after the latter just wakes up from brain surgery after getting shot in the head. At least Exodus manages to stalemate Rachel while simultaneously fighting the X-Men, so he is keeping up….right?

Well, the next era, Exodus loses to Magneto in one of his weakest forms before Krakoa’s era. Rachel gets a power upgrade again, causing her to now have soloing nano-Sentinels across New York City, mentally dominate a death goddess, and even dueling Jean Grey twice in the same era, with Jean herself admitting that Rachel at her best can hurt Jean Grey in a legitimate battle. The same Jean Grey who was causing telepathic and telekinetic feats at different areas of the planet at the same time.

I have very good reason to believe by feats that Rachel would win in a good fight against Exodus. It doesn’t help that since being revealed an Omega, Exodus has basically done all of nothing with his powers, so……yeah, I’m a little pressed about Exodus placement. I don’t display it often though because I’d rather focus on the good and have faith the writers have something in store for Exodus to prove his placement.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: those amps are really unquantifiable tbh, I think current era has better feats than exodus, in terms of telepathy I don't think it's clear since they are indeed moving Paris away from all forms of tp.

TK tho, look we can't have a whole list of just grey-summers family as omega level mutants, that would be piss taking. I didn't know you were pressed about it tho😂😂 I thought koays was the only one. LMAAAO.

ALSO she struggled to lift providence even right? Omega level Bennett wouldn't even sweat🤷🏿‍♂️.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Pyrofn after hickman makes exodus the omega level tk user.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The virgin beta level rachel

VS Chad omega level exodus.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PyroFN
@olorun said:

@pyrofn: those amps are really unquantifiable tbh, I think current era has better feats than exodus, in terms of telepathy I don't think it's clear since they are indeed moving Paris away from all forms of tp.

TK tho, look we can't have a whole list of just grey-summers family as omega level mutants, that would be piss taking. I didn't know you were pressed about it tho😂😂 I thought koays was the only one. LMAAAO.

ALSO she struggled to lift providence even right? Omega level Bennett wouldn't even sweat🤷🏿‍♂️.

Not really, since I literally just named different feats Rachel has done since the upgrades in each era that shows progression greater than the last.

You may not like the idea of the summers-Grey occupying the omega categories. I don’t care either way, so long as they portray the character, in this case Exodus, as the Omega they say he is. They have not, so the suspension of disbelief cannot take place.

I was displeased. The fact that you didn’t know that should tell you how difficult it is to get under my skin. The fact of the matter is I don’t care so much as to make a fuss. I still have opinions though and you did ask me what my opinion about Exodus vs Rachel is.

Bring me feats before I start taking your word that Exodus all of a sudden can do everything Rachel could with less effort.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

Meh?

Rachel as a current telepath is just comfortable with her power level. She's got a more comfortable case for being stronger then Exodus then he does for being stronger then her mostly due to the quality of feats her opponents have.

Why does everyone think I care about Omega? I have literally never said this.... are other people posting on my account or something?

Rachel and Exodus basically comes down to who has feats closer to Nate who is the strongest not utterly busted telekinetic. Rachel comes closer by virtue of replicating most of his feats to a complicated level.

That said Exodus has a couple feats that if were being unbiased make him a budget version of Savior Cable....which to me is more then enough to say he's an omega-level mutant.

Who would win? I vote Rachel. But ultimately he has more complimentary abilities like teleportation, regen and invisibility to fall back on so it would really just depend on whether she could overcome that or if he could dish out more offense then she normally takes from high tier opponents.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: im not against any summers-grey being in the least but all of them occupying the list is kinda sus. It quite clearly shows the bias writers had for them over the years,no one's mad over it, it just is what it is. Rachel and cable being moved away from the list is a sign that they recognize that and are trying to shift away from that.

Damn I can feel your animosity towards Paris simply because he was named the omega level tk user, you became all stoic and "factual" out of nowhere😂 you can literally just tell us your opinion, no need to hold it no one is going to make fun of you or judge you😂.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: fair enough, I agree with your post.

Exodus needs good feats, up until now the tk feats were all handed to jean for some reason...

But can you edit those memes accordingly? 👀

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

@koays: fair enough, I agree with your post.

Exodus needs good feats, up until now the tk feats were all handed to jean for some reason...

But can you edit those memes accordingly? 👀

Probably....

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: thank you soo much. , how long will it take you?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun: Lol which one am i doing again?

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: both. Just have to had the captions.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PyroFN
@olorun said:

@pyrofn: im not against any summers-grey being in the least but all of them occupying the list is kinda sus. It quite clearly shows the bias writers had for them over the years,no one's mad over it, it just is what it is. Rachel and cable being moved away from the list is a sign that they recognize that and are trying to shift away from that.

Damn I can feel your animosity towards Paris simply because he was named the omega level tk user, you became all stoic and "factual" out of nowhere😂 you can literally just tell us your opinion, no need to hold it no one is going to make fun of you or judge you😂.

Eh. That was pretty much the intent of their creation. They are supposed to grow to be greater than Jean and Xavier back then, but narratives shift. That was just pretty much why the Grey-Summers line had Omega’s taking majority. Hickman’s change in definition does make it so that the amount is easier to keep track of. So, I’m happy about that change, even if I didn’t agree with every choice.

I did tell you my opinion. I literally said I was a little pressed. ”A little annoyed” probably would have been more accurate. It literally spells out I don’t like the change, but it’s not that big a deal.

And telling me that no one is gonna judge me when you’re literally telling me how I feel when I say the contrary does not instill confidence. You’ve seen me angry before. I have no qualms spelling it all out if I am really bothered, so take my word when I say,

“It is not that big of a deal and I will treat it as I see it.”

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: sinister concocted cable to be so, I don't remember rachel being made with the purpose of being a super powerful person. It really doesn't bother me as well that they're both not omega anymore, they could have brought cable back without the virus but they decided not to.

You told me you were a little pressed, but I wanted to really know your exact thoughts on the matter😂😂😂.

But that was the jooooooke, you weren't supposed to trust me. Hence why in the very next post I was judging and being rude to koays, you were supposed to pick up on that😂😂🤦🏿‍♂️.

You know I troll a little bit sometimes, you said it was hard to get under your skin so I just wanted to troll you a bit as I've done before dude/dudette/nb-equivalent.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

@koays: both. Just have to had the captions.

You mean like all the captions or just the header?

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: uhh, yes?? Idk. I just saw the meme. Captions? The header... Caption??

Avatar image for marygcrisostomo
marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two rounds are very close. Rachel will win in the telepathy fight and Exodus will win the telekinesis fight. The bonus round is a fifty fifty

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Two rounds are very close. Rachel will win in the telepathy fight and Exodus will win the telekinesis fight. The bonus round is a fifty fifty

As of the last few years, this is true.

Rachel has kinda gotten the short end of the stick in terms of TP/TK feats. The gap between their TP and TK has lessened quite a bit.

marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: I think Rachel only got the short end on telekinesis. Her telepath is still very strong

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@marygcrisostomo: Yes, she has just been lacking in feats. Especially for combat.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Rachel for the Win. She should dominate him.

Round 2: Exodus for the Win.

-I do think Rachel could give him a good run for his money. But, I think Exodus excels better in TK.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: going by actual feats, i would side with Rachel over Exodus in telekinesis.

marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: She has been harnessing Phoenix Fire from the multiverse. But the rules of this thread might not allow for the use of that