Round 1-Stalemate

Round 2-Definitely Rachel

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@marvelfan1992 Did you delete another Rachel vs Exodus battle to make this? Because I swore we had one.

R1- Either way. I lean Rachel because the skill growth and Power amp should close the gap nicely while Exodus lacks the amp he claims he had previously.

R2- They slug it out completely and utterly. Rachel scales above him on higher ends but hes got the feats to not only take the punishment but put out comparable damage. I'll lean Rachel but really Exodus is a good match for her TK feats since his durability and regeneration bolster his high ends.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@marvelfan1992 Did you delete another Rachel vs Exodus battle to make this? Because I swore we had one.

there was one by me that only had 2 replies and without stipulations so I decided to just make a new one. But the old one for some reason is gone now. (i literally looked it up awhile ago but now it's an error 404 page. I did not delete it though???)

R1- Either way. I lean Rachel because the skill growth and Power amp should close the gap nicely while Exodus lacks the amp he claims he had previously.

Exodus claimed to have an amp?

R2- They slug it out completely and utterly. Rachel scales above him on higher ends but hes got the feats to not only take the punishment but put out comparable damage. I'll lean Rachel but really Exodus is a good match for her TK feats since his durability and regeneration bolster his high ends.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

there was one by me that only had 2 replies and without stipulations so I decided to just make a new one. But the old one for some reason is gone now. (i literally looked it up awhile ago but now it's an error 404 page. I did not delete it though???)

Exodus claimed to have an amp?

It's that whole belief of his followers and belief of himself thing. I'm trying to look for a older scan to confirm that it didn't just pop up during the Rachel fight. Probably just gonna go through all his appearances tomorrow.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: oh alright. Feats for Rachel to compare her to Exodus telepathically?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
deactivated-5d07416730d08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 : Exodus evenly matched with Rachel while physically taking on combined forces of X-Men. Stalemate or Exodus.

Round 2 : Overpowering Hope Summers , telekinetically crushing entire Genosha with force field and competing on par with Magneto (Cullen Bunn stated that Exodus lost on purpose) is way above Rachel's league.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: The Malloy encounters.

Exodus tries to read his Malloy's while having another psychic to support his attempt. Gets two brief sentences in before he's detected and he and the other psychic are killed killed.

Rachel enters his Malloy's mind, shows him illusions of Xavier and the Avengers and begins lecturing him on the use of his power and almost succeeds before he realizes he's being manipulated.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: does Rachel's amp put her above Exodus in power?

Round 1 : Exodus evenly matched with Rachel while physically taking on combined forces of X-Men. Stalemate or Exodus.

Round 2 : Overpowering Hope Summers , telekinetically crushing entire Genosha with force field and competing on par with Magneto (Cullen Bunn stated that Exodus lost on purpose) is way above Rachel's league.

where can I read this Bunn statement on Exodus?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Koays
Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
deactivated-5d07416730d08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvelfan1992:

where can I read this Bunn statement on Exodus?

https://www.cbr.com/exodus-x-plained-a-point-by-point-history-of-the-mutant-messiah/

"The more I write 'Uncanny X-Men,' the more I realize I chose a team completely comprised of insanely powerful characters," said Bunn when asked about Exodus' power levels. "That's always a challenge. What I felt I had to do in the case of Exodus was temper his power levels with his goals, desires and hopes. In his encounter with Magneto [in 2016's 'Uncanny X-Men' #14], he is bested. But I really wanted readers to wonder, did Magneto win that fight fair and square? Or did Exodus let him win?"

koays :

Bloodties is an outlier.

Based on what? Exodus has been always portrayed as teambuster psyche.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f
deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aqualion0: Well not the team buster thing, I think he’s mostly talking about telepathy wise. In blood ties he beat sersi and tanked a psi blast a full powered from Xavier. His current self isn’t as impressive. He couldn’t get past Emma’s psi shields on the team in Antarctica, later got stalemated by Emma, then got beaten by brain damaged post boostXavier(who was probably less skilled than he normally is due to memory loss), and then he got stalemated by Rachel. He’s still one of the best telepaths in marvel, but he just seems less impressive than he was back in bloodties.

coraPVP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 1 - rachel or stalemate

round 2 - exodus

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round One: Stalemate or Rachel. There is a strong chance that Rachel could slip up somewhere in her fight, but she has what is necessary to win. It’s just a matter of whether she makes the most of her abilities and skill or if she just simply goes guns blazing with no rhyme or reason.

Round Two: Difficult call. Again, it depends on the approach. If Rachel goes for more lethal and technical approaches with her tk, she could pull a win. But if she just unleashed all she’s got, Exodus could turn it if he is smart. And usually, he is.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rachel wins on potential. Exodus probably takes this though.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bring it herbs im in a fighting mood

Rachel wins

princess_fiona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By princess_fiona

Rachel has always been afraid of her powers, she was afraid of becoming her mother so she suppressed her potential..

Exodus is an omega level powerhouse, capable of taking on powerful teams. I always considered him to be even more powerful than Magneto.

Exodus is a psychic vampire, capable of absorbing and feeding himself the psychic energies of others, but Rachel can do the same via telepathic syphoning. Young Jean did this to Galactus.

She can telepathically syphone the psionic energies around her or in this case Exodus's to boost her powers if she wants to..

I think they r around the same level when it comes to telekinetic but Rachel is more powerful telepathic, she has ridiculous feats. I never use depowered moments for a character. So I would say

1- round one goes to Rachel

2- round two is stalemate

3- round three goes to Rachel

LukaDoncicmvp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exodus rips her body apart.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Exodus, most likely. Rachel's gifts are in telepathy but even with the X-Men ganging up on him he was still able to fight her on the mental plane, plus when she got tagged, she couldn't keep the connection.

The same thing likely occurs here, but without the X-Men to keep him occupied, Rachel's likely not going to win this one.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

This is very interesting....

R1- I've changed my thoughts now because of the sheer increase in telepathic power Rachel's gotten. I think regardless of whether he maintains his telepathic amp, she pretty much has the feats to overwhelm him psychically. Even with assuming how much he would've had left...I think Rachel's Gold increase and the new casualness that she can reach replicate her old highends says something about her new peak that was never said before.

R2- The real reason I had to comeback to this. Looking back at Rachel's bloodlusted TK feats and how she effortlessly stomped a Gladiator Level opponent in one fight and then one shot him the next time while he was stomping Bloodlusted Gladiator......I'm finding it hard to be conflicted on this. I REALLY wanna see what Exodus does in Way of X to showcase his power, because he's really only bringing regen at this point against someone who would outscale his strongest opponent if we looked at it.