Rachel Grey runs a Marvel gauntlet

  • 88 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for marvelfan1992
marvelfan1992

7247

Forum Posts

7

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

2 rounds for this gauntlet

round 1 - morals off but no internal hax, no binary for Captain Marvel

round 2 - morals off, anything goes

Gauntlet:

1. Moondragon

2. Ironman

3. Sersi

4. Wanda

5. Captain Marvel (with Ironman's standard anti-tp tech)

6. Invisible Woman

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-6055330d93f26
deactivated-6055330d93f26

201

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Carol blitz

Avatar image for scarlet_wiccan
Scarlet_Wiccan

2569

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Tony can blitz.

Avatar image for koays
Koays

18489

Forum Posts

70

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gets to Carol easily......can probably tank till she breaks through the psi shields and still probably clears....

None of these people have TP defense on the level of Storm, Magik, or Betsy and she oneshotted them one after another effortlessly...so yea probably clears.

Avatar image for xmen5ever
xmen5ever

188

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By xmen5ever

I say she can clear round 1

Round 2 will be more difficult in her fight against Invisible Woman so she will clear or stop at her

She can stop a bullet at point blank range and have full telepathic conversations without any time passing in the real world, IronMan and Captain Marvel don't blitz her

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-6055330d93f26
deactivated-6055330d93f26

201

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@koays said:

Gets to Carol easily......can probably tank till she breaks through the psi shields and still probably clears....

None of these people have TP defense on the level of Storm, Magik, or Betsy and she oneshotted them one after another effortlessly...so yea probably clears.

How is she reacting to Carol with what feats?????

Avatar image for scarlet_wiccan
Scarlet_Wiccan

2569

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@koays said:

Gets to Carol easily......can probably tank till she breaks through the psi shields and still probably clears....

None of these people have TP defense on the level of Storm, Magik, or Betsy and she oneshotted them one after another effortlessly...so yea probably clears.

Speed feats that suggest Rachel won't get blitzed by Sue?

Avatar image for xmen5ever
xmen5ever

188

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for xmen5ever
xmen5ever

188

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1. Moondragon with the mind gem was getting blocked by Professor Xavier from the 90s. Rachel should be able to deal with her, she has a lot more experience fighting telepathically. If not, she can smash Moondragon with telekinesis

2. When Rogue absorbed Jean Grey's powers, she was overloading Ironman with telekinesis and telepathy. Rachel is above the Jean Grey of that time so she should clear this

3. Sersi's will not be able to hold off Rachel's telepathic attack for too long

4. Wanda's telepathy defenses are nowhere near good enough to prevent Rachel from dominating her mind

5. Rachel's telekinesis can keep her safe until she is able to breach those TP-tech

6. WIthout internal attacks, Invisible Woman will fall tp Rachel's telepathy

Avatar image for kasya_carey
kasya_carey

17161

Forum Posts

353

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lmao what? You realize Carol blast are photons right? aka light speed unless you’re gonna wank none of the X-men have reaction speed (or at least consistent) on that level unless you’re using extreme high ends.

Avatar image for koays
Koays

18489

Forum Posts

70

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@scarlet_wiccan: Speedfeats that suggests Sue can attack before Rachel can use her telepathy?

@d2wolflike Catching a hit from Thor, Wendigo and deathbird....all people who have tagged or knocked out Carol or the OG Captain Mar Vell?

Avatar image for geekryan
geekryan

17555

Forum Posts

43

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Rachel clears

Avatar image for xmen5ever
xmen5ever

188

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kasya_carey: And Rachel's powers activate instantly at the speed of thought. Her shields will be up before Carl even blasts

Avatar image for koays
Koays

18489

Forum Posts

70

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kasya_carey: Lol, and unless your about to wank every single Marvel character that has dodged or avoided Carol's attacks then I think that goes up there with Dazzlers offense...

Avatar image for xmen5ever
xmen5ever

188

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@koays said:

@kasya_carey: Lol, and unless your about to wank every single Marvel character that has dodged or avoided Carol's attacks then I think that goes up there with Dazzlers offense...

There are tons of people who have dodged "light" based attacks such as Cyclops Optic blasts, Dazzler's photon blasts, Storm's lightning and so on and so forth

Avatar image for kasya_carey
kasya_carey

17161

Forum Posts

353

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@koays said:

@kasya_carey: Lol, and unless your about to wank every single Marvel character that has dodged or avoided Carol's attacks then I think that goes up there with Dazzlers offense...

There are tons of people who have dodged "light" based attacks such as Cyclops Optic blasts, Dazzler's photon blasts, Storm's lightning and so on and so forth

Cyclops blast aren’t light speed. Storm lightning isn’t light speed. The flash is but the bolt isn’t.

Like I said unless you wank or use high end none of the X-men have light speed reaction

Lmao at speed of thought reactions. If y’all want to use the PIS every character dodging light speed. I can easily dismantle that BS speed of thought reactions by showing scans Storm, Sue, Moondragon, Jean, Xavier and so much more.

Avatar image for xmen5ever
xmen5ever

188

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#19  Edited By xmen5ever

@kasya_carey said:
@xmen5ever said:
@koays said:

@kasya_carey: Lol, and unless your about to wank every single Marvel character that has dodged or avoided Carol's attacks then I think that goes up there with Dazzlers offense...

There are tons of people who have dodged "light" based attacks such as Cyclops Optic blasts, Dazzler's photon blasts, Storm's lightning and so on and so forth

Cyclops blast aren’t light speed. Storm lightning isn’t light speed. The flash is but the bolt isn’t.

Like I said unless you wank or use high end none of the X-men have light speed reaction

Lmao at speed of thought reactions. If y’all want to use the PIS every character dodging light speed. I can easily dismantle that BS speed of thought reactions by showing scans Storm, Sue, Moondragon, Jean, Xavier and so much more.

In this thread, @god_spawn explains that Cyclops optic blasts have been stated to travel x3 the speed of light. I would like to ask god_spawn for the reference on this fact.

There are some factors at play such as his activation of his visors but not everyone who has dodged a blast from him is some super sensing character like wolverine who can dodge cyclops blast by noticing the activation of his visor. Dazzler's power should also be speed of light as she fires photon blasts but they are dodged as well

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/cyclops-160/how-fast-can-cyclops-optic-blast-travel-1966913/

Avatar image for deactivated-6055330d93f26
deactivated-6055330d93f26

201

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@koays said:

@scarlet_wiccan: Speedfeats that suggests Sue can attack before Rachel can use her telepathy?

@d2wolflike Catching a hit from Thor, Wendigo and deathbird....all people who have tagged or knocked out Carol or the OG Captain Mar Vell?

Catching a hit from Thor

During Carol's latest fight with Thor (Who was much stronger then he was when he was when fighting Rachel) Carol definitely had a speed advantage although he tagged her it was still pretty significant

Wendigo

Carol has never fought him to my knowledge

deathbird

Classic Carol was already able to beat her and she has grown significantly from her classic days so meh although recently a massively weakened Carol who couldn't even fly was still able to take down a deathbird imposter

Since you posted zero non scaling speed feats I assume Rachel doesn't really have a leg to stand on in that department. To let know Carol has broken the sound barrier on multiple occasions, flew into space in a couple seconds on multiple occasions, was able to causally travel through hyperspace so I won't be shocked if Rachel gets blitzed.

You may argue that it's her travel speed but Carol has proven time and time again to blitz her opponents she even stated that she likes doing it

Avatar image for koays
Koays

18489

Forum Posts

70

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kasya_carey: Lol so in other words your wanking?

Because we both know how often Carol's blast get dodged.... but if your telling me your committed to Carol's blast being light speed then I'm about to bomb you with a bunch of newly discovered lightspeed reacting characters....

Avatar image for scarlet_wiccan
Scarlet_Wiccan

2569

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@koays:

No Caption Provided

Sue deflects multiple meteors. Meteors have an average about 20 km/s (45,000 mph).

No Caption Provided

Sue creates a force field before Quicksilver can blitz her.

No Caption Provided

Sue catches a bullet mid-air.

No Caption Provided

Sue puts a force field around Reed Richards while a point blank explosion went off.

Sue reacts to and gathers multiple people spread across a large base all while an explosion is going off.

No Caption Provided

Sue rushes over and shields civilians from an explosion while it's going off.

Sue shields Thing from lasers after they're fired.

No Caption Provided

Sue intercepts Human Torch's attack with a force field.

No Caption Provided

Sue puts a force field in front of a speeding Iron Man.

These are more than enough examples to show how fast Sue can project her force field.

Avatar image for kasya_carey
kasya_carey

17161

Forum Posts

353

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@xmen5ever: He literally admitted they are not because of his visors in that thread.

No Caption Provided

In fact here is a scan

Avatar image for kasya_carey
kasya_carey

17161

Forum Posts

353

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@koays said:

@kasya_carey: Lol so in other words your wanking?

Because we both know how often Carol's blast get dodged.... but if your telling me your committed to Carol's blast being light speed then I'm about to bomb you with a bunch of newly discovered lightspeed reacting characters....

Carol blast are made of real photon. Unless you’re telling me photons are not light speed and invented a new method to calc light speed. Like I said it’s nothing but PIS.. Hey if you wanna wank characters, who don’t even show supersonic reactions on consistent showings be my guest.

Avatar image for cosmic_reign
cosmic_reign

6308

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#25  Edited By cosmic_reign

Loses rds 3 and 6

Not sure about rd 5

Avatar image for koays
Koays

18489

Forum Posts

70

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@d2wolflike: Lol it's not scaling arguments, it's called COMBAT SPEED.

It means that even if Carol can reach space in a couple seconds, if she has the same amount of difficulty keeping up with a Thor strike as everyone else then she's not reacting at that speed.

Wendigo fought Mar Vell.....as I said.

Fighting an imposter Deathbird has no barring. You asked for reaction feats and I gave out pacing someone who has blitzed Carol in the past. If your saying she has improved you need to show me how much faster she is then she used to be.....I'll wait.

Your asking for foot race speeds instead of combat feats. If Rachel has actual combat feats against people that have given Carol trouble, then she's comparable enough that your point is dismissed since your essentially implying that it only counts if you can run as fast as Carol. Rachel's point is proven, barring a flat-out long-ranged blitz she has hung with the people who Carol has trouble avoiding and it will give her enough time to get her Shields up on Carol.

Avatar image for xmen5ever
xmen5ever

188

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#27  Edited By xmen5ever

@kasya_carey: First of all, you claimed Cyclops optic blasts were not speed of light, which is false. As for the other factors, I explained that. That's an almost light speed speedster taking advantage of the tiniest thing like with Wolverine. How about every person without these amazing super powers that still manage to dodge? What about Dazzler's photon blasts that people dodge?

Avatar image for koays
Koays

18489

Forum Posts

70

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kasya_carey: Lol except the problem here is that your saying they are made of photons when they rarely behave like they are unless its a major plot point.....hence me pointing it out and asking you why are they suddenly lightspeed in this fight when in her last 20 on panel battles they haven't acted that way?

I'm not gonna calculate light for you, but I will gladly calculate how often Rachel's telepathy behaves like it's actually occurring at the speed of thought with how often Carol's photons act like they are speed of light....smh

Carol's photons have zero consistency and give a dozen street levelers light speed reactions.....let's stop

Avatar image for morcee
Morcee

1254

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

stops at carol

Avatar image for kasya_carey
kasya_carey

17161

Forum Posts

353

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30  Edited By kasya_carey

@xmen5ever said:

@kasya_carey: First of all, you claimed Cyclops optic blasts were not speed of light, which is false. As for the other factors, I explained that. That's an almost light speed speedster taking advantage of the tiniest thing like with Wolverine. How about every person without these amazing super powers that still manage to dodge? What about Dazzler's photon blasts that people dodge?

They aren't light speed. I just showed you a scan. Just about all those "light speed" showings are with his visor. I showed you a scan that retcon that but okay.

@koays said:

@kasya_carey: Lol except the problem here is that your saying they are made of photons when they rarely behave like they are unless its a major plot point.....hence me pointing it out and asking you why are they suddenly lightspeed in this fight when in her last 20 on panel battles they haven't acted that way?

I'm not gonna calculate light for you, but I will gladly calculate how often Rachel's telepathy behaves like it's actually occurring at the speed of thought with how often Carol's photons act like they are speed of light....smh

Carol's photons have zero consistency and give a dozen street levelers light speed reactions.....let's stop

Like I said PIS and that still doesn't change they are real photons.

Lmao street levelers mean nothing and not feats. I can show multiple street levelers, who LS reactions and can fight Speedsters such as Spiderman, Deathstroke, and more.

At the end of the day no matter how you twist it. None of the X-men have light-speed reactions. The best you do is scale and that's already iffy.

Let me guess nanosecond Gambit for reacting to Gladiator?

Or FTL for Storm attacking SS twice

Avatar image for geekryan
geekryan

17555

Forum Posts

43

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

How the hell are people going to sit there and say that Carol or Sue are going to blitz Rachel......?

Avatar image for del_torro
del_torro

5124

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I mean Rachel reacttb to a laser beam from orbit in seconds

Avatar image for scarlet_wiccan
Scarlet_Wiccan

2569

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@geekryan said:

How the hell are people going to sit there and say that Carol or Sue are going to blitz Rachel......?

Rachel simply doesn't have the feats to react to Sue. From what I've seen from Rachel she's a bullet-timer at best while Sue can casually time machine gunfire and explosions.

Avatar image for koays
Koays

18489

Forum Posts

70

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for geekryan
geekryan

17555

Forum Posts

43

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@geekryan said:

How the hell are people going to sit there and say that Carol or Sue are going to blitz Rachel......?

Rachel simply doesn't have the feats to react to Sue. From what I've seen from Rachel she's a bullet-timer at best while Sue can casually time machine gunfire and explosions.

That's completely untrue. You know I love Sue, much more than I like Rachel, but it's nonsensical that Sue is fast enough to BLITZ Rachel.

Avatar image for deactivated-6055330d93f26
deactivated-6055330d93f26

201

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@koays said:

@d2wolflike: Lol it's not scaling arguments, it's called COMBAT SPEED.

It means that even if Carol can reach space in a couple seconds, if she has the same amount of difficulty keeping up with a Thor strike as everyone else then she's not reacting at that speed.

Wendigo fought Mar Vell.....as I said.

Fighting an imposter Deathbird has no barring. You asked for reaction feats and I gave out pacing someone who has blitzed Carol in the past. If your saying she has improved you need to show me how much faster she is then she used to be.....I'll wait.

Your asking for foot race speeds instead of combat feats. If Rachel has actual combat feats against people that have given Carol trouble, then she's comparable enough that your point is dismissed since your essentially implying that it only counts if you can run as fast as Carol. Rachel's point is proven, barring a flat-out long-ranged blitz she has hung with the people who Carol has trouble avoiding and it will give her enough time to get her Shields up on Carol.

1. This basically you're only valid argument you have but scaling of Thor's speed when she literally has no other feats on that level and let's not forget Carol was able to blitz a much stronger/faster Thor and even keeping up with him fine without any problems.

2. Let me see that please considering Mar Vell power levels tend to flux around quite bit (Him receiving a amp then loosing it then the cycle just repeats it self)

3.After going through Deathbird's reading order (She only has 76 comic appearances) let's just say she has gotten beaten or struggled with her sister (Who's a peak human at best), Wolverine, Hawkeye and Spider man so using her fights against Carol which is clearly a outlier considering her fights with street levelers.

As you can see Carol is able to blitz and causally overpower Rouge who had her classic abilities so there you go

Your asking for foot race speeds instead of combat feats. If Rachel has actual combat feats against people that have given Carol trouble, then she's comparable enough that your point is dismissed since your essentially implying that it only counts if you can run as fast as Carol. Rachel's point is proven, barring a flat-out long-ranged blitz she has hung with the people who Carol has trouble avoiding and it will give her enough time to get her Shields up on Carol.

Whereas Carol is able to react and tag multiple speeding space ships, asteroids,bullets, missiles, lasers. You know what's funny is you scaling on Thor to boost your argument so I am basically right Rachel without scaling is simply a mere bullet timer

Avatar image for koays
Koays

18489

Forum Posts

70

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kasya_carey: Lmao, no I meant from now on were giving Daredevil and Punisher lightspeed reactions based on that silly argument you just tried to make.

If your saying people dodging Carol's blast is PIS, and it happens all the time? Then her blast aren't reliable to be used in a battle discussion at least as far as speed goes....PERIOD.

You can't tell me somethings lightspeed except 50% of the time when it's avoided in which case it's PIS. Your Kasya_carey not Kasya_cell, don't tie yourself into a not over a bad Carol take.

Avatar image for kasya_carey
kasya_carey

17161

Forum Posts

353

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#38  Edited By kasya_carey

@koays said:

@kasya_carey: Lmao, no I meant from now on we're giving Daredevil and Punisher lightspeed reactions based on that silly argument you just tried to make.

If your saying people dodging Carol's blast is PIS, and it happens all the time? Then her blast aren't reliable to be used in a battle discussion at least as far as speed goes....PERIOD.

You can't tell me somethings lightspeed except 50% of the time when it's avoided in which case it's PIS. Your Kasya_carey not Kasya_cell, don't tie yourself into a not over a bad Carol take.

If you wanna take that speed of thought serious

Then Daredevil actually does if you want me to I can show the scan.

Street levelers is a stupid term to me for battles. It has nothing to do with speed. Someone like Flashy Flash is one and is above Tatsumaki in speed. I can literally go on with examples.

It is PIS. If Rachel reacted to light rn but gets tagged by things slower than Mach 100 more than light. That means her reaction to light was PIS and inconsistent.

I mean it's photons. Are you telling me photons are not light speed? Are they light speed or are they not light speed? Science is telling me they are. So are you saying Rachel is fast enough to react to light?

Don't see what Stormcell gotta do with it when you wanna have a case on Rachel reacting to light.

Avatar image for god_spawn
god_spawn

46555

Forum Posts

34111

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#39 god_spawn  Moderator

@d2wolflike: I’ve seen the argument before that Thor was stronger than normal in his fight with Carol. Where does it say that outside of speculation?

Avatar image for scarlet_wiccan
Scarlet_Wiccan

2569

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@geekryan said:
@scarlet_wiccan said:
@geekryan said:

How the hell are people going to sit there and say that Carol or Sue are going to blitz Rachel......?

Rachel simply doesn't have the feats to react to Sue. From what I've seen from Rachel she's a bullet-timer at best while Sue can casually time machine gunfire and explosions.

That's completely untrue. You know I love Sue, much more than I like Rachel, but it's nonsensical that Sue is fast enough to BLITZ Rachel.

I know this but I can't just ignore the fact that Rachel could at best react to bullets mid-air while Sue can use her powers while explosions are going off around her or her hitting speeding meteors mid-air.

Avatar image for god_spawn
god_spawn

46555

Forum Posts

34111

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#41 god_spawn  Moderator

@xmen5ever: His blasts haven’t been stated to be 3x the speed of light. They’ve been stated to be lightspeed on 3 separate occasions. I don’t have the scans or issue numbers off the top of my head, but they’re on my old respect thread I made, which I’ll link below.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/cyclops-160/respect-cyclops-722218/

Avatar image for geekryan
geekryan

17555

Forum Posts

43

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@geekryan said:
@scarlet_wiccan said:
@geekryan said:

How the hell are people going to sit there and say that Carol or Sue are going to blitz Rachel......?

Rachel simply doesn't have the feats to react to Sue. From what I've seen from Rachel she's a bullet-timer at best while Sue can casually time machine gunfire and explosions.

That's completely untrue. You know I love Sue, much more than I like Rachel, but it's nonsensical that Sue is fast enough to BLITZ Rachel.

I know this but I can't just ignore the fact that Rachel could at best react to bullets mid-air while Sue can use her powers while explosions are going off around her or her hitting speeding meteors mid-air.

Why do you assume this is her best feat...?

1-2) Together with Psylocke, reacts to a laser orbital strike and shields a city.

3) Blocks a Mjolnir strike from Thor and fights against him

4) Fights against Gladiator. She had the Phoenix Echo in this instance, but there's nothing to indicate that her combat speed was amped because of it.

Avatar image for koays
Koays

18489

Forum Posts

70

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1. This basically you're only valid argument you have but scaling of Thor's speed when she literally has no other feats on that level and let's not forget Carol was able to blitz a much stronger/faster Thor and even keeping up with him fine without any problems.

2. Let me see that please considering Mar Vell power levels tend to flux around quite bit (Him receiving a amp then loosing it then the cycle just repeats it self)

3.After going through Deathbird's reading order (She only has 76 comic appearances) let's just say she has gotten beaten or struggled with her sister (Who's a peak human at best), Wolverine, Hawkeye and Spider man so using her fights against Carol which is clearly a outlier considering her fights with street levelers.

As you can see Carol is able to blitz and causally overpower Rouge who had her classic abilities so there you go

Your asking for foot race speeds instead of combat feats. If Rachel has actual combat feats against people that have given Carol trouble, then she's comparable enough that your point is dismissed since your essentially implying that it only counts if you can run as fast as Carol. Rachel's point is proven, barring a flat-out long-ranged blitz she has hung with the people who Carol has trouble avoiding and it will give her enough time to get her Shields up on Carol.

Whereas Carol is able to react and tag multiple speeding space ships, asteroids,bullets, missiles, lasers. You know what's funny is you scaling on Thor to boost your argument so I am basically right Rachel without scaling is simply a mere bullet timer

1- Lmao....ok are you serious? How much stronger and faster is Thor there then standard Thor

Is Thor a whole tier faster in that fight then he was when he went after Rachel?

No he's not, i'll save you the trouble of connecting the dots there and explain it to you....Rachel's win condition against Carol is to raise up a shield and tank while dropping her from TP. Your siting a fight with Thor in which she was tagged and saying that it proves something about how a fight would go with Rachel....when Rachel wasn't tagged in the first place.

This proves nothing and doesn't change anything about Rachel's win condition, which is TK shield + TP oneshot = Dead Carol.

2- Genis Vell, Correction

3- Which comes back to the questions of whether CoC2 is canon....but ok, lets assume it is.

I haven't scaled off of Thor, you asked the silly question about why she could keep up with Carol and I simply named the people they have fought in common.

The problem your having here, is that none of your arguments make sense. You literally asked me for a combat speed feat after giving me a travel speed feat for Carol?

Your telling me how fast Carol is, but your naming fast things she blasted?

And now your telling me that Rachel exchanging blows with high tiers with better striking and combat speed feats then Carol is of less value then Carol shooting at inanimate objects???

That is nonsense.... but we'll play the game.

Stops a combat 9mm bullet at point blank range (somewhere near 1000mph)/ TP works inbetween 1 second and the next Cannonball doesn't even have the chance to move from his spot in the time she has her conversation/ Blocks a swing from Thor at close range and returns the hit/ Seals a hull breach from missile fire before air leaves the ship (speed of sound)/Reacts to a surprise attack from Wendigo Sasquatch (base Wendigo has blitzed Hulk) after facing off with wave after wave of a towns worth of Wendigos

Avatar image for koays
Koays

18489

Forum Posts

70

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If you wanna take that speed of thought serious

Then Daredevil actually does if you want me to I can show the scan.

Street levelers is a stupid term to me for battles. It has nothing to do with speed. Someone like Flashy Flash is one and is above Tatsumaki in speed. I can literally go on with examples.

It is PIS. If Rachel reacted to light rn but gets tagged by things slower than Mach 100 more than light. That means her reaction to light was PIS and inconsistent.

I mean it's photons. Are you telling me photons are not light speed? Are they light speed or are they not light speed? Science is telling me they are. So are you saying Rachel is fast enough to react to light?

Don't see what Stormcell gotta do with it when you wanna have a case on Rachel reacting to light.

Flashy Flash and Tatsumaki are anime and gag manga characters who follow different rules for their show if you put them on the scale of marvel or DC characters they wouldn't be street levelers.

Cyclops has a nuke in his face...it doesn't make a difference to me if we call him street level, but it makes a difference to others in a street level tourney.

Kasya....

You can keep saying PIS all you want.....but if it's mores consistent that Carol's blast don't behave like light. THEN THE PIS IS THAT THEY ARE LIGHT!

You can keep saying every other marvel character is full of PIS...but the fact is that if Rachel dodged Carol, it wouldn't be a feat because Carol's blast are among the worst examples of light attacks you can find and no one should Carol's blast being called light seriously.

I don't need a case for Rachel dodging light....YOU need a case for Carol's photons not being the attack equivalent of a jobber.

Avatar image for scarlet_wiccan
Scarlet_Wiccan

2569

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@geekryan said:
@scarlet_wiccan said:
@geekryan said:
@scarlet_wiccan said:
@geekryan said:

How the hell are people going to sit there and say that Carol or Sue are going to blitz Rachel......?

Rachel simply doesn't have the feats to react to Sue. From what I've seen from Rachel she's a bullet-timer at best while Sue can casually time machine gunfire and explosions.

That's completely untrue. You know I love Sue, much more than I like Rachel, but it's nonsensical that Sue is fast enough to BLITZ Rachel.

I know this but I can't just ignore the fact that Rachel could at best react to bullets mid-air while Sue can use her powers while explosions are going off around her or her hitting speeding meteors mid-air.

Why do you assume this is her best feat...?

1-2) Together with Psylocke, reacts to a laser orbital strike and shields a city.

3) Blocks a Mjolnir strike from Thor and fights against him

4) Fights against Gladiator. She had the Phoenix Echo in this instance, but there's nothing to indicate that her combat speed was amped because of it.

I assumed the bullet timing is her best speed feats since it's all I could remember seeing from Rachel and no one provided better feats.

1. How fast would you say the orbital laser strike was? Sue has timed lasers on multiple occasions.

2. What are Thor's combat speed feats because Sue has attacked Thor twice before he could react and Wolverine has danced around him. Tom Breevort a comic editor said Wolverine is faster than Thor.

3. Gladiator is super inconsistent in X-books since he was tagged by Gambit and Colossus was able keep up with him.

Avatar image for deactivated-6055330d93f26
deactivated-6055330d93f26

201

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@koays: Okay so after doing some research on the Thor fights, to my knowledge Rachel reacted to Thor twice in the AvX event right. So I do apologize for rushing into something that I had no real knowledge on that's kinda the noob of me on Comic Vine. So I do ask you how's Rachel with multi tasking considering if she's in her shield Carol won't just stand there she would probably try her best to breach it so I do think Rachel would need all her focus of shielding against Carol especially if she's morals off unless you have feats to suggest that she can shield herself against a Carol level opponent while also using her telepathy to her fullest in order to breach Carol's stark to defenses. Unless you can prove Rachel can get pass her the stark defenses instantly

Considering you guys are using COC 2 feats for Jean in her respect thread the same goes for Psylocke so .....

Avatar image for kasya_carey
kasya_carey

17161

Forum Posts

353

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@koays said:
@kasya_carey said:

If you wanna take that speed of thought serious

Then Daredevil actually does if you want me to I can show the scan.

Street levelers is a stupid term to me for battles. It has nothing to do with speed. Someone like Flashy Flash is one and is above Tatsumaki in speed. I can literally go on with examples.

It is PIS. If Rachel reacted to light rn but gets tagged by things slower than Mach 100 more than light. That means her reaction to light was PIS and inconsistent.

I mean it's photons. Are you telling me photons are not light speed? Are they light speed or are they not light speed? Science is telling me they are. So are you saying Rachel is fast enough to react to light?

Don't see what Stormcell gotta do with it when you wanna have a case on Rachel reacting to light.

Flashy Flash and Tatsumaki are anime and gag manga characters who follow different rules for their show if you put them on the scale of marvel or DC characters they wouldn't be street levelers.

Cyclops has a nuke in his face...it doesn't make a difference to me if we call him street level, but it makes a difference to others in a street level tourney.

Kasya....

You can keep saying PIS all you want.....but if it's mores consistent that Carol's blast don't behave like light. THEN THE PIS IS THAT THEY ARE LIGHT!

You can keep saying every other marvel character is full of PIS...but the fact is that if Rachel dodged Carol, it wouldn't be a feat because Carol's blast are among the worst examples of light attacks you can find and no one should Carol's blast being called light seriously.

I don't need a case for Rachel dodging light....YOU need a case for Carol's photons not being the attack equivalent of a jobber.

But they don’t Flashy Flash is a street leveler. Speed has nothing to do with that term. So like I said light speed Rachel or nah?

Anyways my point is proved as no one from the X-men have light speed reactions.

Avatar image for starchyldetsuna
StarChyldeTsuna

120

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It is my belief that Rachel summers aka Prestige aka Marvel girl II aka Phoenix II will be able to defeat all of the enemies present on this list. Rachel has showcased more power then Heather douglas aka Moondragon and has opposed and defeated many more mental threats then the space mind witch. The daughter of Jean grey possesses enormous psychic abilities as well as the ability to view a persons entire timeline in a moment. She has also flown across the cosmos in psychic form and counted the thoughts of the entire planet. It is my belief that with her potential Rachel summers would be able to defeat many of these opponents at once utilizing telepathic might. She would also very likely dismantle several of these opponents specifically Wanda maximoff aka the Scarlet witch by their molecules or cause massive explosions in the brain to Tony stark aka the Invincible Ironman and Carol danvers aka Captain marvel aka Ms. marvel aka Binary aka Warbird. I believe Susan storm aka the Invisible Woman is the only opponent that would pose a challenge for the former omega Rachel summers.

Avatar image for geekryan
geekryan

17555

Forum Posts

43

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@geekryan said:
@scarlet_wiccan said:
@geekryan said:
@scarlet_wiccan said:
@geekryan said:

How the hell are people going to sit there and say that Carol or Sue are going to blitz Rachel......?

Rachel simply doesn't have the feats to react to Sue. From what I've seen from Rachel she's a bullet-timer at best while Sue can casually time machine gunfire and explosions.

That's completely untrue. You know I love Sue, much more than I like Rachel, but it's nonsensical that Sue is fast enough to BLITZ Rachel.

I know this but I can't just ignore the fact that Rachel could at best react to bullets mid-air while Sue can use her powers while explosions are going off around her or her hitting speeding meteors mid-air.

Why do you assume this is her best feat...?

1-2) Together with Psylocke, reacts to a laser orbital strike and shields a city.

3) Blocks a Mjolnir strike from Thor and fights against him

4) Fights against Gladiator. She had the Phoenix Echo in this instance, but there's nothing to indicate that her combat speed was amped because of it.

I assumed the bullet timing is her best speed feats since it's all I could remember seeing from Rachel and no one provided better feats.

1. How fast would you say the orbital laser strike was? Sue has timed lasers on multiple occasions.

2. What are Thor's combat speed feats because Sue has attacked Thor twice before he could react and Wolverine has danced around him. Tom Breevort a comic editor said Wolverine is faster than Thor.

3. Gladiator is super inconsistent in X-books since he was tagged by Gambit and Colossus was able keep up with him.

1) The orbital strike came from a Shiar ship that was in space. You can see it in the scan. They put the shield up as it was fired:

No Caption Provided

2) Wolverine isn't faster than Thor lol. Thor's nickname is Slowdinson, because he has lots of low-end speed feats, but his combat speed is good enough to fight against Silver Surfer. I'm not an expert on him though.

3) Gladiator being tagged by Colossus and Gambit are massive outliers. He has FTL flight speed and has regularly fought against high tiers and herald tiers.

Since you really don't know much about Rachel, and since I know enough about both her and Sue, take my word that Sue isn't blitzing her by any means. If you think Sue would blitz Rachel, it would mean that Sue can also blitz Jean or Magneto or pretty much any X-Men character....

Avatar image for koays
Koays

18489

Forum Posts

70

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@koays said:
@kasya_carey said:

If you wanna take that speed of thought serious

Then Daredevil actually does if you want me to I can show the scan.

Street levelers is a stupid term to me for battles. It has nothing to do with speed. Someone like Flashy Flash is one and is above Tatsumaki in speed. I can literally go on with examples.

It is PIS. If Rachel reacted to light rn but gets tagged by things slower than Mach 100 more than light. That means her reaction to light was PIS and inconsistent.

I mean it's photons. Are you telling me photons are not light speed? Are they light speed or are they not light speed? Science is telling me they are. So are you saying Rachel is fast enough to react to light?

Don't see what Stormcell gotta do with it when you wanna have a case on Rachel reacting to light.

Flashy Flash and Tatsumaki are anime and gag manga characters who follow different rules for their show if you put them on the scale of marvel or DC characters they wouldn't be street levelers.

Cyclops has a nuke in his face...it doesn't make a difference to me if we call him street level, but it makes a difference to others in a street level tourney.

Kasya....

You can keep saying PIS all you want.....but if it's mores consistent that Carol's blast don't behave like light. THEN THE PIS IS THAT THEY ARE LIGHT!

You can keep saying every other marvel character is full of PIS...but the fact is that if Rachel dodged Carol, it wouldn't be a feat because Carol's blast are among the worst examples of light attacks you can find and no one should Carol's blast being called light seriously.

I don't need a case for Rachel dodging light....YOU need a case for Carol's photons not being the attack equivalent of a jobber.

But they don’t Flashy Flash is a street leveler. Speed has nothing to do with that term. So like I said light speed Rachel or nah?

Anyways my point is proved as no one from the X-men have light speed reactions.

Lol street leveler as a term depends on the surrounding factors.

There are DragonBall characters who would be street level in their VS and mid tiers in comics....get it together

And yes your point is proven, Rachel can dodge Carol because Carol's attacks being lightspeed is about as PIS as pokemon weights.

No Caption Provided

THIS IS TOTALLY REALISTIC