Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By marvelfan1992

Morals on for everybody, but giving it their all

No phoenix or psi-leeching.

Rachel only has TP feats until her Marvel Girl era. Cable has the TO Virus and Nate is pre-shaman

Round 1 - TP only

Round 2 - TK only. Cable gets his psimitar. Only he can use it

Round 3 - all out. Cable gets his psimitar. Only he can use it

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round One: Cable may carry this battle if Nate acts like his battery.

Beyond that though, I can’t say I see the men winning with Rachel and even Teen Jean having more consistent showings.

Round Two: Ironically, Nate will have to carry since Cable’s TO Virus is a big hinderance. I see this as a Rachel vs Nate and a Teen Jean vs Cable. I see Teen Jean eventually winning and assisting Rachel, giving the girls the win once more.

Round Three: I may give it to the guys, depending on what Cables Psimitar feats are.

Teen Jean is familiar with the Psimitar though, so she probably will know to be cautious around it. I have the utmost confidence that Rachel does most of the work against whoever her opponent is, but this battle ultimately depends on whether Teen Jean is facing Nate or Cable. She has a chance of disarming Cable from his Psimitar or even stealing it and using it against Cable, since she knows how to use it, but if she faces Nate, she may go down.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Koays

Oh cool I love 3 4ths of this battle.

R1- Ok so I have this awkward view of Cables skill level due to his odd training in TP.

Cable is probably about as much more skilled then Teen Jean as she is more powerful then him.

Cable vs Jeen can go either way to me.

Nate vs Rachel....it really comes down to the cut off. If Rachel gets her feat against Friendless and her Astral projection feat then I can make a case for TP for her. If not, then Nate is more powerful then anyone shes fought at this point and Rachel doesn't have the diversity and skill feats to exploit his weaknesses. Nate would also have trouble handling her do their base TP power levels not being to far apart, but if he got mad then hes beating her pretty solidly.

R2- The dam Psimitar makes the difference. Rachel could likely take Nate here do to the level of her feats and his "punch everything and shoot lasers" fighting style.

Teen Jean is a little underwhelming here but could hold her own.....neither of the girls though is doing much against the Psimitar, especially since aside from Cable using it, he could literally just hand it to Nate and one shot them.

R3- This is the real fight. The girls are taking this in a small but solid majority.

Rachel at this point is above Cable in both his powersets and is comparably skilled in TP. If she isolates him she can beat him solidly if in a prolonged fight.

Jeen is scrappy enough to avoid X-Man. Shes actually got great agility feats and strong enough TP offense to compare to his average attack and lack of TP feats.

Granted if Nate turns up or she fights him for too long shes getting crushed, but she just needs to take the beating or stall in TP long enough for Rachel to beat Cable.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

Not really weighing in on who wins, but this a tp battle and adult Jean can be used as an exploitable weakness for everybody here. A well placed illusion of her could throw any one of them off their game. Just depends on which one of them is manipulative

and dochey enough to do it (cough probably Jeen)

Ok I'm done.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't like that picture of Rachel. That symbol on her back reminds me of something..else........

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: Nah, her tramp stamp is a little lower and it says Koays' girl.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PyroFN

@lordofallhumans said:

Not really weighing in on who wins, but this a tp battle and adult Jean can be used as an exploitable weakness for everybody here. A well placed illusion of her could throw any one of them off their game. Just depends on which one of them is manipulative

Ok I'm done.

Lol. Adult Jean is a weakness.

For Rachel, it’s her mother being dead.

For Nate it’s either Madelyne or Jean in general.

For Cable, it’s Red Dayspring or Madelyne.

For Teen Jean, it’s Dark Phoenix, Xorn, or a dead Jean Grey.

@koays: Can you imagine these two teams throwing images of Jean at each other?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Pfft.

Jean- Hey guys, going to order some take out do you want anything....

Everyone- (cries loudly)

Scott- Jean please just go back inside, I've got this under control. Cable stop hitting Nate with your shoulder pads! Rachel let go of young Jean's leg!

Jean- What the hell happened?

Cable- Jeen said we were all adopted!!

Jeen- That's because Cable called Nate a motherfu....

Scott- Language young lady!

Cable- Mom Jr. Is lying! Nate started it because he showed us a picture of his new girlfriend. And of course, it's a red head.

Nate- Not every red head is your mom Cable....just 2 of them!

Rachel- And one of those two you tried to bang...

Nate- Shut up Rachel, you brought it up anyway.

Rachel- I was minding my business, and "lil momma" over there starts shouting about how my real mom blew herself up.

Nate- Well i would too if my daughters first words were "bark bark".

Rachel- That's funny Nate. But you know if you wanted to bang your real mom so bad, you couldve just went down to the lab and dry humped a test tube.

Cable- Careful Rachel, when a red says the word "humping" it turns him on.

Jeen- See these cant be my kids!

Scott- Rachel, Nate, Cable stop it. Jeen grow up. Now I'm only going to say this once. It doesn't matter where you come from. It doesnt matter how old you are. It doesnt matter how you were created. Your our children, and Jean and I are proud of all you.

Jean- Yea, And whether its Rachel's blown up mom, Maddies crazy ghost, or Nates test tube... if they want any of you back their gonna have to fight us.

Scott- Alright Summers family hug!!

*everyone hugs*

Nate- Sorry your I said your mom blew up Rae.

Rachel- Sorry I said you were a test tube baby.

Cable- I love you guys!

Scott- And we love you!

Jean- No matter what!

Mr. Sinister- Because were a family!

Scott-....

Jean-....

Jeen-....

Cable-....

Rachel-....

Nate-....

Sinister- What? I put more work into this family's future then all of you combined.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By marvelfan1992

@mooty_pass said:

I don't like that picture of Rachel. That symbol on her back reminds me of something..else........

The Tick Force

edit: nvm I just realized it’s a dick lol

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@lordofallhumans said:

Ok I'm done.

i think a smart move would be to throw a naked Jean image where she is being seductive. It would be so awkward for the enemy that they'd have to pause and cringe, leaving them open to attack

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@lordofallhumans said:

Ok I'm done.

i think a smart move would be to throw a naked Jean image where she is being seductive. It would be so awkward for the enemy that they'd have to pause and cringe, leaving them open to attack

Pfft, $50's says Nate would try to hump it.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@pyrofn said:
@lordofallhumans said:

Ok I'm done.

No Caption Provided

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@koays said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@pyrofn said:
@lordofallhumans said:

Ok I'm done.

No Caption Provided

well he would likely be the one to throw that image out since he knows well how she looks naked courtesy of sleeping with her clone

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@koays said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@pyrofn said:
@lordofallhumans said:

Ok I'm done.

No Caption Provided

well he would likely be the one to throw that image out since he knows well how she looks naked courtesy of sleeping with her clone

Which would lead to Cable pulling out a gigantic gun to blow a hole through Nate's glorious shirtless abs...since Nate's showing a naked version of step mom, based on memories of banging his real mom.

Rachel and Jeen win by default

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@pyrofn said:
@koays said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@pyrofn said:
@lordofallhumans said:

Ok I'm done.

No Caption Provided

Which would lead to Cable pulling out a gigantic gun to blow a hole through Nate's glorious shirtless abs...since Nate's showing a naked version of step mom, based on memories of banging his real mom.

girl please, as if he could actually make a dent on the leader of Abtastic X-Men's abs

No Caption Provided

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@pyrofn said:
@koays said:
@marvelfan1992 said:
@pyrofn said:
@lordofallhumans said:

Ok I'm done.

No Caption Provided

girl please, as if he could actually make a dent on the leader of Abtastic X-Men's abs

No Caption Provided

Cable strapping up when he sees Nate post naked photos of BOTH his moms

No Caption Provided
marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays I intended the psimitar to just be for Cable. I've edited the OP to state only he can use it

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: Eh, I'm not changing much. Cable with the Psimitar is pushing Jeen's shield feats I think. And while Rachel's got maybe 2 that hold up.....I'm really seeing it as being too much to deal with while X-Man is still running around

No Caption Provided

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@marvelfan1992: Eh, I'm not changing much. Cable with the Psimitar is pushing Jeen's shield feats I think. And while Rachel's got maybe 2 that hold up.....I'm really seeing it as being too much to deal with while X-Man is still running around

No Caption Provided

Maybe this could combat the Psimitar, though I really don’t think ya a good idea to leave Jeen to Nate so maybe not?

No Caption Provided

Bunn really should’ve been the one to write Gold.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@koays said:

No Caption Provided

Maybe this could combat the Psimitar, though I really don’t think ya a good idea to leave Jeen to Nate so maybe not?

No Caption Provided

DO NOT GET ME STARTED ON BUNN.

He wrote Rachel great in the IvX prelude despite really only giving her 2 scenes. And was just godly with his Magneto already and needed another character he could write well to compliment him.

He did good with Polaris but she was way down the line in importance and if we removed the freaking O5 and gave Polaris Rachel spots on his Magneto team i think we would've had a great Bunn run in Blue. But it's all hindsight because Guggs was never bad with Rachel until he wrote Gold.

Anyway.....Rachel only has Marvel Girl feats.

That TK round is killer for the girls. Cable has feats of holding up collapsing buildings and fighting the Hulk. It's hard for Jeen to fight him just on those stats, but his tactics and the Psimitar make him too much for her.

But even if you switch them up, Jeen's gonna struggle ALOT against Nate and probably lose quicker then Rachel will even be able to start to pin Cable down.

Cable's just a horrible match for Jeen do to his high ends and just being a far better tactician then his 16 year old mom. And Rachel HAS to try to handle X-Man....and she can't even guarantee that win

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
@pyrofn said:
@koays said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He wrote Rachel great in the IvX prelude despite really only giving her 2 scenes. And was just godly with his Magneto already and needed another character he could write well to compliment him.

He did good with Polaris but she was way down the line in importance and if we removed the freaking O5 and gave Polaris Rachel spots on his Magneto team i think we would've had a great Bunn run in Blue. But it's all hindsight because Guggs was never bad with Rachel until he wrote Gold.

That TK round is killer for the girls. Cable has feats of holding up collapsing buildings and fighting the Hulk. It's hard for Jeen to fight him just on those stats, but his tactics and the Psimitar make him too much for her.

But even if you switch them up, Jeen's gonna struggle ALOT against Nate and probably lose quicker then Rachel will even be able to start to pin Cable down.

Cable's just a horrible match for Jeen do to his high ends and just being a far better tactician then his 16 year old mom. And Rachel HAS to try to handle X-Man....and she can't even guarantee that win

yes Rachel only gets TP feats up to her Marvel Girl days

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PyroFN

@marvelfan1992: @koays: Dang it. I missed the Psimitar part on Round Two And now I forget that Rachel is stuck in her Marvel Girl Days. I’m off my game. Also, are we talking Marvel Girl before Prestige or 2000’s Marvel Girl only. Because she had the Marvel Girl name up to Wolverine and the X-Men, right?

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By marvelfan1992
@pyrofn said:

@marvelfan1992: @koays: Dang it. I missed the Psimitar part on Round Two And now I forget that Rachel is stuck in her Marvel Girl Days. I’m off my game. Also, are we talking Marvel Girl before Prestige or 2000’s Marvel Girl only. Because she had the Marvel Girl name up to Wolverine and the X-Men, right?

2000's green and yellow MG otherwise it would be too one-sided. Same as giving Cable the psimitar, I think it would be too one-sided for the ladies if he didn't have it

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PyroFN

@koays said:
@pyrofn said:
@koays said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I think Team Marvel Girl’s best bet on Jeen’s Side of things is for her to make good use of her tk in Rounds Two and Three. I really skimmed over Poison-X event when it first came out, but I got a little more appreciation going back to find feats in there. Sadly this trick isn’t perfect and can be bypassed if Jeen becomes distracted, but it’s a good feat nonetheless.

No Caption Provided

She has also apparently blasted hundreds of Mole Men effortlessly. Still hate Lemire’s run.

No Caption Provided

Teen Jean also has her tossing building size Sentinels (even if they are just holograms) and giant sea monsters while underwater. The Psimitar is an entirely different issue entirely, but base Cable would be of no issue in my opinion against Teen Jean.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And don’t forget the tk time-our she put Kid Cable. I really think that it is the Psimitar that gives Cable the edge. I don’t think his base powers hindered by the TO Virus is gonna help him against an unhindered Teen Jean.

No Caption Provided

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is actually really close in the rounds with telekinesis thanks to the psimitar, i'll have to think about how those go. Jean and Rachel should take round

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre Shaman is kind of a weak link in his own right. Majority of his fights took place in the space of a few panels and if he can't take you out immediately with his reckless use of psi he'll start to burn out and hemorrhage pretty quick and I feel like either of the girls can hang with him long enough for that to kick in.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Cable's TK is always pretty incredible, he just doesn't use it as often

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: I never bought that a punk ass virus was hampering "star rending" tk to the point they basically never had him use it. After AOA they kind of shifted from that and gave him some nice feats and things like shielding from psionic maelstroms were what taxed him.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: I never bought that a punk ass virus was hampering "star rending" tk to the point they basically never had him use it. After AOA they kind of shifted from that and gave him some nice feats and things like shielding from psionic maelstroms were what taxed him.

yeah he has some nice periods where his powers are a thing, then some periods where it's like he isn't a mutant. I hope they have teen cable actually use his powers in DoX

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: @marvelfan1992: Well yes. But the growth in his powers are pretty clearly catalogued in his solo.

After X-Cutioners song and AoA hes training with Jean and Xavier and they even say he his powers were only that weak because of a lack of practice and that the more he uses his powers the stronger they'll get even while holding back the virus. It eventually leads to his Saviour Cable power levels.

Then after he gets Lobotomized hes still strong enough to perform molecular and psychic brain surgery on Deadpool.

What really holds him back nowadays is that the Lobotomization basically means even without the virus he cant tap into the power despite still having it.

So while Cable strains to get shields up for an explosion if Rogue or Hope tap into him the huge power levels are still there.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1-Probably give it to the girls in a slight'un. I feel like Teen Jean punches above her weight class.
R2-Pre-Shaman Nate recombobulated himself from atoms. The guys win.
R3-Going with the guys again.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That wasn't pre Shaman Nate grey that rebuilt his body. That was Shaman Nate grey.

Plus teen Jean grey and Quentin Quire have both done the same thing

coraPVP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By coraPVP

@pyrofn said:
@koays said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

where in gold did rachel do this?

I think you cable is being overestimated. all he really does is blast with his psimitar. it's more likely jean will slam his head on the floor or hit him with something than cable will tag her with a blast. I'm banking on jean defeating cable before nate can bring down rachel and he is not defeating the both of them

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corapvp: That's from the Mojoverse crossover.

Base Cable has taken hit's and damage stronger then most of Jean's output even without his powers.

The Psimitar blast is just one of his best offenses, but he's slugged it out with Apocalypse and Stryfe without shields and deflected attacks from the Hulk with his tk.

His shields have survived explosions and fall from orbit as well as other huge explosions and collapses including a direct shot from X-Man and a explosion that destroyed a cabin designed to tank a nuke.

Plus his reactions, speed and tactics basically sh*t on Jeen's existence.

coraPVP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: then it's a stalemate because she can't dish out enough damage to beat him and he shouldn't be able to break her shield. Then it comes down to rachel vs x-man. in that case i will back x-man his more consistent with his higher power. only chance is if rachel can fight him long enough that he passes out from too much blood loss from a nose bleed. is that likely? perhaps not. money is on boys

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corapvp: His Psimitar feats over Stryfe, Apocalypse, his minions and others are a bit more consistent then Jean's (struggles with reavers and Archangel but is able to block Phoenix fire) but essentially that's my point as well.

The Psimitar ups all his stats. But Cable with just a gun could take 4 out of 10 on this version of Jean based on tactics and TK striking feats alone.

That Nate is flying around punching things makes it more even more difficult. Rachel here seems to be close to his range, but shes swinging upwards and has maybe 2 feats (Shielding a city with Psylocke and only being dazed by a hit that sent her flying for 300 miles) that would basically have to be repeatedly replicated to either tire out Nate or to tank repeated shots from Psimitar Cable while trying to tag him.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT:

I'm giving an educative guess here. Not all familiar with Cable and Nate's abilities here.

Round 1 - TP only

Nate/Cable for the Win.

-I feel like Rachel in this department would be the only one giving these boys some trouble. Not that Teen Jean can't i'm just not sold that she could.

Round 2 - TK only. Cable gets his psimitar. Only he can use it

WTF is a Psimitar? I don't remember that. Anyway:

Rachel/Jean for the Win.

-I think their TK's are pretty OP.

Round 3 - all out. Cable gets his psimitar. Only he can use it

No Clue Honestly. If, i'd had to guess this would be a Biased answer:

Rachel/Teen Jean for the Win.

@mooty_pass said:

The Tick Force

edit: nvm I just realized it’s a dick lol

LOL I mean....you said it not me. HAHAHA, but yes. My mind was thinking that.