Rachel Grey and Psylocke vs Polaris and Hellion

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rising_88: ignoring Rachel for a moment, Hellion seems capable of fighting Psylocke

Polaris might be the right counter for Rachel

No Caption Provided

^^^ just what i was thinking bruh

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Rising_88

@koays:

this why you got ignored bruh you just repeat yourself bruh

like you dont understand english bruh

No Caption Provided

what happened inbetween something that happens at the same time dont mean anything bruh. Its like you think YOURE winning bruh when everyone already said you lost

thought you didnt care bruh

you so scary bruh

bet you regretting this huh bruh

i know you aint gonna admit it tho bruh you not that type of guy bruh

cus you scary

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also the Fury is an adaptoid.....

it literally says on the panel that it was adapting to the Blackhole.

Nightcrawler couldn't even teleport away from it because it would adapt to it.

Telekinesis couldn't touch the Fury directly, which is why she compressed the box.

The minimum qualifications for a Blackhole? Concentrating the mass of an object to the point where escaping from it requires speed that exceeds the speed of light.

The Fury had to do that to escape Rachel.....get your fax together

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Rising_88
@koays said:

Also the Fury is an adaptoid.....

it literally says on the panel that it was adapting to the Blackhole.

Nightcrawler couldn't even teleport away from it because it would adapt to it.

Telekinesis couldn't touch the Fury directly, which is why she compressed the box.

The minimum qualifications for a Blackhole? Concentrating the mass of an object to the point where escaping from it requires speed that exceeds the speed of light.

The Fury had to do that to escape Rachel.....get your fax together

I know bruh

im the one who told you this bruh

lol why are you telling me something i just told you bruh like you doing something bruh?

whatever you say bruh

why are you telling me something that i posted bruh..i know this bruh

lol youre funny bruh oops i mean scary bruh

went over this too bruh

thats all black holes bruh even mini black holes bruh

30 meter tall robot bruh

it gre 30 meters bruh and grew thicker skin

and if you could read

continued to rip out a box thats supposedly compressed bruh

keep repeating yourself bruh

ignore me again like i didnt already say this bruh

you repeating yourself why you got blocked and ignored bruh

but you insulted my honor bruh

had to show you to watch your mouth bruh

you looking bad out here right now bruh

typical viner i care so much about winning bruh

im getting about done with you bruh

not gonna keep screen capping previous page arguments all night bruh

lol you lost again bruh

you 0 and 2 bruh

youre inability to admit youve been defeated is making you lose it bruh

im cracking up tho bruh

super duper omg god whos the shooter

its me

scary bruh

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rising_88: Lol you wanna know what makes you a joke? Their literally all talking to eachother about what's happening.

Kurt tells Cyclops what's happening and why Providence is falling...then Deadpool and Cyclops start talking and then fighting....You just lost the entire discussion because you can't or won't read the scans to see what you're posting.

You just lost on all of your points.

You haven't shown a single scan that actually proves your statements or disproves arguments.

Your reaching hard....and trying to runaway again but now you know you look like a clown because every lie has been disputed with actual facts from the issue.

Go home kid, your through

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: goodnight bruh

cod bruh

didnt read bruh

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Koays

@rising_88: Lol so basically creating enough gravity that light can't escape but only being resisted by a robot literally designed to conquer realities....isn't a feat.

Lmao...yea you just got devoured

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Rising_88
Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rising_88: 1) Irrelevant. This is about normal Rachel vs Hellion, not Phoenix Echo Rachel vs Polaris, both of whom blow Hellion out of the water featwise.

The scan you are referring to was again with an inexperienced Rachel. Phoenix Rachel at the height of her power stomps a hungry Galactus. If you are gonna try to scale warwolves to a hungry Galactus, then this convo is over.

So choose your next words wisely.

2) Oh, the irony. The burden of proof is on the one claiming the device is creating black holes. I asked you to point exactly where it is stated.

Are you refusing me? Cuz I looked through your scans and none have made any mention of the device creating black holes.

3) Juggernaut is your example of Thor being trash? The character that can create 8.0 magnitude Earthquakes by punching a human sized force field? The guy who took a laser beam from the Stranger who is on par with Galactus in power? The guy who who no-sold an attack that could rip the planet in half? The guy who took multiple punches from Hyperion? The guy who went matched WWH Hulk in strength?

Try harder. You are sounding foolish.

4) Nimrod is your reason for why Juggernaut is trash? The guy whom Hellion himself couldn’t defeat? Smh

5) Who is JK?

6) You literally used a scan of 1/5th Phoenix Emma Frost, who is miles above every single one of these characters in this thread, especially Hellion.

7) Not pressed. More amused at the stupidity that you think I am mad at. If I were so pressed, I wouldn’t really bother to begin with.

8) Cap locks are emphasis. Not anger. It is just how my debating style is. Ask anyone who has debated with me and they will readily tell you that I tend to do that when I want to emphasize a point. Kind of like when you use bold on text. It’s a work around for using Comicvine on a cell.

9) Well, you have been trying to scale Rachel to Psylocke based on a fight that wasn’t with Rachel at her best. So, I went ahead and used the most recent Rachel fight against another telekinetic, which happened to be against Jean.

Avatar image for kenshiro3051996
kenshiro3051996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By kenshiro3051996

@cruelrain said:

@rising_88: ignoring Rachel for a moment, Hellion seems capable of fighting Psylocke

Polaris might be the right counter for Rachel

Yeah I agree. Polaris might be > Rachel and the showings for Hellion make him comparable to Psylocke. Overall this seems like Polaris=>Rachel>Psylocke=Hellion. He is a lot better than I ever expected. Shame they don't utilize him more

kenshiro3051996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By kenshiro3051996

@rising___88: You're just as bad as them tbh. As great as the case you made for hellion is, you are constantly lowballing and ignoring things on the scans and insulting people. you all should just stop already

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshiro3051996: Sorry you are getting dragged into this. I actually agree about the consensus that Psylocke and Hellion are comparable.

kenshiro3051996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By kenshiro3051996

@rising___88: "nah you're just a bunch of people who love wanking" but says he hasn't insulted anyone.

Saying the same things over and over again even if they are incorrect is not = to addressing things or debunking. it's pretty clear you just have a vendetta of some sorts

I even complimented your work on showcasing Hellion, but apparently anyone that doesn't agree hellion is above rachel is a wanker. Ok

@god_spawn@emperorthanos- something should be done about this person or at least this thread

kenshiro3051996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: It's fine I am not bothered by a random troll on the internet

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, this was all hilarious until I heard, Rockslide broke Jean greys shields.

Lmfao, please can I see scans of this.

kenshiro3051996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By kenshiro3051996

@del_torro said:

Okay, this was all hilarious until I heard, Rockslide broke Jean greys shields.

Lmfao, please can I see scans of this.

referring to this, despite the fact he didn't break her shield or she'd be knocked out. Also she was almost single handedly holding back the entire x-men roster that was converted + the horde of hounds, even blocking a bloodlusted storm's attacks.

No Caption Provided

@rising___88 said:
@kenshiro3051996 said:

@rising___88: "nah you're just a bunch of people who love wanking" but says he hasn't insulted anyone.

Saying the same things over and over again even if they are incorrect is not = to addressing things or debunking. it's pretty clear you just have a vendetta of some sorts

I even complimented your work on showcasing Hellion, but apparently anyone that doesn't agree hellion is above rachel is a wanker. Ok

@god_spawn@emperorthanos- something should be done about this person or at least this thread

How am I not correect? can you explain how? no youre just going to copy paste what someone else said that has been addressed get butthurt that you know youre wanking get called on it and then call the mods but not after the days of pack trollin and insults from your wanking e pals.

No anyone that says i havent addressed an argument is a wanker. Anyone that claims I haven but cant explain which arguments i havent is a wanker. anyone accusing me of lowballing rachel when i literally never said she didnt do any of the feats mentioned just had either help or didnt do it long or over time. So yes

youre wanking

i dont need anyone to compliment my work. I need you to not make false baseless non descriptive accusations. tagging mods because YOURE WANKING doesnt bother me. Not tagging the mods after days of pack trolling bothers me even less. but apparently rachel not being as strong as you all wank her to be is quite stressing.

That's right, spam wanker/waking/wank more, that surely doesn't make you look like a triggered internet troll at all

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Koays

Doesnt know how pressure works....so he converts bars to tons without knowing the proper math for applied forces...

No Caption Provided

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4. Again you you sad mental midgets beg for my attention spam pack troll this thread for days and the spam flag and pm your mod buddies to get me banned like its gonna make up for the fact everyone here already says you lost twat.

but keep not crying and notcaring about not winning

you

sad

pathetic

mental midget

wanking little cunt

its literally just 3 of you little faggots. Thats how many fans rachel has here? 3?

dont worry you sad little faggot. Im done with this thread.....im pretty sure the whole everyone but your mental midget friends telling you you lost = you fucking lost twat. Have fun pack trolling because youre a mental midget loser mad that he cant form an argument other than BLACK HOLE BLACK HOLE BLACK HOLE for 3 days you ignorant shitdick

Uh....are you having a seizure?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waankkingnation: rampaging because people don't believe his favorite drawing is the most powerful lmao. seek help

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus Christ someone is going crazy.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: lol is what it looks like.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

☠️

Loading Video...

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By marvelfan1992

@rachelistrash:"im done here you can have whats left of this shit hole" I guess not lol

A grown ass man having a legit fit of rage because people don't buy that his favorite drawing is more powerful. Proceeds to cuss out the character, the people, the mods, the site, calling everyone and everything a plethora of insults, and yet keeps creating accounts to post LMAO. Doesn't matter how many paragraphs of insults you type out, everyone here can see the clown is you lolololol

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Therapy does wonders

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By marvelfan1992

@geekryan said:

Therapy does wonders

He's been missing his sessions

No Caption Provided

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Koays

Does it count as a win if Rachel doesn't fight Hellion but destroys a Users sanity?

Serious question....

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn

No Caption Provided
@koays said:

Does it count as a win if Rachel doesn't fight Hellion but destroys a Users sanity?

Serious question....

apparently he's been doing this for 10 years so I'm not sure there was any sanity to destroy lol

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: Well too bad, I'm using it as a Rachel feat from now on.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well....now that that's over.

Rachel Polaris cancel eachother out.... Rachel has the shields to block most of Polaris' offense but Polaris doesn't hold back so one landing shot could end the fight.

Psylocke beats Hellion because he's too reckless.....regardless I think a tired Polaris has a slight edge over a tired Psylocke....mostly due to range.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Cruelrain

Bump

Green wins me thinks