Rachel Grey and Psylocke vs Polaris and Hellion

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Koays  Online

@rising_88: See this is why I didnt want to waste time replying to you anymore, your really triggered by people disagreeing with you. Then when people mock an return your insults you act like a victim.

1) Surfer depleted Cables power, she had obviously been holding it up for a time do to the time frame she went down and the time she asked for assistance. It was enough time for Deadpool and Cable to set up for his lobotomy.....regardless what feat does Hellion have to argue that he could lift a falling building casually like she did let alone hold up a city for even 1 second.

Your trying to argue that a character does 2 impressive feats, but neither count because one is high tier, and the other is above it?

Aside from the fact that it's written by different writers, in the same title she creates the blackhole she resist pressures that would be on the surface of Jupiter (a mostly gas planet held together with massive pressure)

Later she would go on to help shield a city despite being exhausted from fighting off a Deathsquad.

Your arguing that I'm some RT wanker, but your out here lowballing EVERY single feat and parading around like you've proved a point.

2) The entire debate is around your claim that Hellions powers are stronger and more sophisticated then Rachels...idk how Hellion suddenly isnt relavent.

You didnt do anything with the sage scan except prove you didnt understand what you were reading. Sage blew up the Fury with X-Men tech....but nowhere else does it say the tech had anything to do with the feat of Rachel crushing the boxes molecules till it made the singularity.

This is why I didnt want to respond to you....you started posting 4 and 5 scans and claiming it gives context but nothing in your scans have anything to do with Rachel's feats.

But your running around claiming someone is hiding things from people by posting exactly what the comic says, when your only adding pages that show nothing but the set up.

Rachel made a singularity. Period. Nothing about what Sage did had anything to do with that except that it created the opening....so why did you even bring her into the argument?

3) Rachel's transformation was triggered by a surprise psychic attack.

There was no outside manipulation other then her mind being made to think she was a Saurian.

You keep saying she took 6 issues to fully alter her DNA, but missing the point that she changed her genes without an active effort just because she thought it.

Rachel wasnt changed by a gene bomb...I literally have no idea what your talking about.

Hellion isnt casually doing anything. The first time he was in a crisis and wasnt sure he could do it again. The second time he had Rachel to spot for him and boost his perceptions....

You post scans of reassmbling Rockslide and claim its subatomic and yet Beast clearly states he reassembled from rock.

4) Note this. No one has ever taken anything away from Hellion.

You on the other hand are obsessed with this idea that you can prove Rachel is bad....

You tried to downplay what? 6? 7 feats? And nobody was agreeing with you so now everyone is a Rachel "beg".

Dude let it go....you've been insulting and name calling people ever since the first person disagreed with you.....your so hurt by this that you keep replying to me with insults and threats to block me and then coming back for more.

Your triggered, your clearly thinking about Rachel more then any of the fans are thinking about you if you need to jump down someone's throat everytime they post a feat.

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Rising_88

@koays: Didnt read a single word of what you had to say. youve been repeating the same crap for days now. not even going to waste my time reading a single word of your bs. what you have to say has no doubt been already covered. have fun knowing people think you lost this debate.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Koays  Online

@rising_88: I dont care if I've lost the debate. Anyone who's read the issues knows exactly what your doing to try to make your arguments and why their wrong.

But your so triggered by people pointing out your bad arguments that you'll keep running back to this thread angry like Rachel Grey stole your lunch money so you can get the last word.

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Rising_88

@koays said:

@rising_88: I dont care if I've lost the debate.

and yet you felt the need to reply to someone that said i had a better argument and tell them how much you think i suck and how awesome your argument was and now you just keep repeating the same argument that people told you was inferior to mine in the first place expecting people to care.

No Caption Provided

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Koays  Online

@rising_88: And yet you felt the need to reply to the person you've told 4 times you were going to ignore with the same points you claimed you already won with?

No Caption Provided

@Elpendejo and I have a relationship where we communicate about arguments we find convincing.

By the way you're responding to me again....triggered much?

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not surprised that he didn’t even read a single thing in your post @koays. It seems that is something he never seems to do to begin with.

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: yeah bro i ignored all his points even tho there are 2 pages of me addressing every single one. Get some bigger pom poms if all youre going to do is cheerlead from the sidelines.

@koays: nice come back arent you supposed to be ignoring my attempts to bait you. Great counter. Im not debating you But i will happily laugh at your attempts at attention.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Koays  Online

@pyrofn: Hey I tried.

But apparently my opinion doesnt count since I got all my scans from a respect thread....even though the only Rachel Grey respect thread on the internet was made by me....

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Rising_88

I honestly wonder what types of personality disorders people need to have when they think theyre the only ones who can see whats written in these threads when they're circle jerking with their e pals and patting themselves on the back. every one here not only can see ive responded to all of your bs but multiple times at tha..t to the point people comment on it and say my argument was better. But some how some way in the minds of select few fanboys it never happened and im just ignoring you. I mean when people voting for rachel then go never mind hellion wins based on arguments i made...how can you then go HES IGNORING YOU!!!! im curious as to the mind set people have to have to be so utterly deluded and petty and sad over comic books LOl i couldnt care lee about rachel but some of you are acting like youre about to slit your wrist. Basically not that serious bruh. So yall two have fun with whatever the hell this sad creepshow is there are other threads that need my attention that dont have crazy people

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Koays  Online

@rising_88: Lol actually you were the one who said you were blocking me....

And for all the points you "countered " (which was none actually) you keep avoiding my most important post...why you mad bro?

You've been calling everyone names for 3 pages....you've gone out of your way to say everything a comicbook character has ever done is trash, you keep saying your leaving and coming back to the thread....so I gotta ask, who hurt you?

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

🍿

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Koays  Online

I honestly wonder what types of personality disorders people need to have when they think theyre the only ones who can see whats written in these threads when they're circle jerking with their e pals and patting themselves on the back. every one here not only can see ive responded to all of your bs but multiple times at tha..t to the point people comment on it and say my argument was better. But some how some way in the minds of select few fanboys it never happened and im just ignoring you. I mean when people voting for rachel then go never mind hellion wins based on arguments i made...how can you then go HES IGNORING YOU!!!! im curious as to the mind set people have to have to be so utterly deluded and petty and sad over comic books LOl i couldnt care lee about rachel but some of you are acting like youre about to slit your wrist. Basically not that serious bruh. So yall two have fun with whatever the hell this sad creepshow is there are other threads that need my attention that dont have crazy people

~triggered~

When 2 people agree with you your argument is great....when 6 people say your wrong they are having a circle jerk....your fun.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

🍿🍿

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Yeah! All he literally did was post scans of Sage destroying and reverting to basic functions the Fury with no evidence that the device put was what was causing the black hole! Seriously, he never points out where his point comes from, but swears up and down that the setup is evidence.

We showed and pointed out the exact place where they ask who the big telepaths are in which Wolverine answers. But apparently the big obvious question asking specifically who the big wig telepaths translates to "Who here is a telepath on the other team?".

All it is is low-balling that goes against the very scans that not only we posted, but that HE posted.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Koays  Online

@pyrofn: Lol...His scan literally shows Sage destroying the Fury's control box and then Wolverine jumping out a jet. Then he goes "AH HA! I GOT YOU!"

Like dude, the words aren't your enemy....you can trust them.

I had really missed the whole telepaths things....I mean they brought Thor to the fight for fricks sake. And like 2 issues later in WatX-Men they're referring to her as one of the 2 most powerful minds on earth.

I don't even know what he means when he says he responded, the more i look the more it seems he just posted 5 scans he didn't read and said he won and doesn't have to argue anymore because one person who happens to always vote against Rachel managed to agree with him.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

👁👄👁🍿🍿🍿

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Koays  Online
Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Rising_88

@sentryvoid7 said:

@rising_88: great posts, Rachel wankers are trying too hard.

@marvelfan1992 said:

Rachel>Hellion that much seems clear. Hellion vs Betsy though I'm not too sure, those are some pretty good feats posted by rising.

Honestly his TK seems to be better than Betsy in terms of combat usage

@geekryan thoughts?

@marvelfan1992 said:

@rising_88: Actually going over Psylocke's RT again, I think she is more powerful, but Hellion uses his TK in more destructive ways and has more offensive and destructive feats

Nvm, maybe Hellion is more powerful lol. I'll wait to see what psi-bites has to show for Betsy

@del_torro said:

Damn. Looking at these scans, Hellion is definitely taking down Psylocke ASAP. I'm sure he can give Rachel a good fight if he has to switch opponents since they're on the same level.

@koays said:

@del_torro: Del no! Say it ain't so!

@professorrespect said:

I gotta say, Spike's arguments for Hellion are pretty solid. He might just edge this one out against Fodder Grey and Joblocke

@sentryvoid7 said:

@rising_88: pretty sure there are just 1-2 dudes with multiple accounts, not 5 guys.

everyone here has either said i made good arguments, switched sides or just left and stop replying ie gave up.

The only two people who keep going are the two trolls repeating the same deluded lie thats been exposed as just that since their first post.

But again it must be nice living in a world where only your thoughts and opinions matter and all you have to do is just repeat yourself lie and said you never countered anything i said and find one person to go along and that way it wont suck so much that youre butthurt about a fictional character to the point of pack trolling and self delusion verging on the point of mental disorder

must

be

nice

No Caption Provided

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Koays  Online

Lmao....when half those replies are jokes he took seriously and the rest are referencing Psylocke.

Which of those people agreed with his lowballing? Agreed with his city feat? Agreed with his DNA feat? Agreed with his blackhole feat?

Hmm

No Caption Provided

The answer folks, is that everyone liked his Hellion post.....but he wanked and name called himself into the corner with his Rachel arguments.....now he won't respond to people calling out his lies in his post

Will Rising88 answer the points and claims that he's lied and misinformed people? Or will he finally ignore us like he promised to 2 pages ago?

No Caption Provided

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Rising_88

@pyrofn said:

@koays: Yeah! All he literally did was post scans of Sage destroying and reverting to basic functions the Fury with no evidence that the device put was what was causing the black hole! Seriously, he never points out where his point comes from, but swears up and down that the setup is evidence.

We showed and pointed out the exact place where they ask who the big telepaths are in which Wolverine answers. But apparently the big obvious question asking specifically who the big wig telepaths translates to "Who here is a telepath on the other team?".

All it is is low-balling that goes against the very scans that not only we posted, but that HE posted.

No. I posted scans of kitty with the module that rahcel used opening up wormholes

I then showed you sage ripping out the the device that let fury adapt to their attacks. So why didnt rachel just open a black hole or use the fury as a black hole. why did she need the module as an anchor? Why not just use the fury as an anchor? Why did they need tech at all? Why are you pretending like you read the comic when you already you suggested you didnt by claiming I was using a theory when in fact its literally the god damn plan from the god damn story. Sages plan. You can keep running your mouth but every time you open it Its easy for me to close it. I choose not to because youre not worth it. I already made my points..

Again all of that translates to what? You keep repeating this and I keep asking you why is this a feat and you have nothing? You literally havent made a single god damn point with this big telepaths crap. Do you know how many god damn times someone has asked whos the most powerful telepath on the planet and the say jean or xavier or emma you know who they dont say? Trash ass rachel even when trash ass rachel is in the sam room. Someone said oh there are telepaths like quire!! OK And when Quire built an entire world down to the god damn molecule inside Wolverines head put himself and armor inside his head, rachel couldnt even crack his shield even thou all their lives were at risk... while he was doing it. So what does them naming her over someone whos proven to be more powerful than she is and even more powerful PF host than her in the future prove? what have you stated other than not a god damn thing? This isnt even your argument. It's someone elses that youre wanking. Youre not even smart enough to come up with a dumb argument. That must suck for you. You really arent as smart as you think you are. Im not replying because you arent saying anything. Youre just not capable of understanding youre not saying anything. Im smart enough to understand that replying to you is a waste of time. Im not running from argument Im telling you you dont have one. So stop saying my name. I will embarrass you

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rising_88: Are you gonna bother to read what I have to say? Probably not as you told me before. Not gonna bother.

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@rising_88: Are you gonna bother to read what I have to say? Probably not as you told me before. Not gonna bother.

jesus christ

goodbye

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Koays  Online

No. I posted scans of kitty with the module that rahcel used opening up wormholes

I then showed you sage ripping out the the device that let fury adapt to their attacks. So why didnt rachel just open a black hole or use the fury as a black hole. why did she need the module as an anchor? Why not just use the fury as an anchor? Why did they need tech at all? Why are you pretending like you read the comic when you already you suggested you didnt by claiming I was using a theory when in fact its literally the god damn plan from the god damn story. Sages plan. You can keep running your mouth but every time you open it Its easy for me to close it. I choose not to because youre not worth it. I already made my points..

Again all of that translates to what? You keep repeating this and I keep asking you why is this a feat and you have nothing? You literally havent made a single god damn point with this big telepaths crap. Someone said oh their are telepaths like quire!! OK And when Quire built an entire world down to every molecule inside Wolverines put himself and armor inside his head and rachel couldnt even crack his shield even thou all their lives were at risk... while he was doing it. So what does them naming her over someone whos proven to be more powerful and even more powerful PF host than her in the future prove? what have you stated other than not a god damn thing? You really arent as smart as you think you are. Im not replying because you arent saying anything. Youre just not capable of understanding youre not saying anything. Im smart enough to understand that replying to you is a waste of time. Im not running from argument Im telling you you dont have one. So stop saying my name. I will embarrass you

1) No you showed Psylocke using a teleportation device.

2) Because if you READ the book you'd know that it says that the Fury's substance is like quicksilver. She can't trap it because she can't use her TK directly on it....which is why she needed the ANCHOR.

3) Quire was bleeding and throwing up reflexive blocks....Rachel didn't choose to blow past his defenses seemingly because she was worried about him. In the WatX-Men issue that shows her fight with the Avengers she leaves Quire a bloody mess.

Your deflecting now....you have no argument.

You don't even have an argument for why you keep saying your going away and but coming back.

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: didnt read a single word of that either

i must be scared

OoOooOoOoooOoO

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Koays  Online

@pyrofn: Lol....he left.....again.....after lying...again

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Koays  Online

@rising_88: Lol you know I'm starting to think the reason you keep saying people don't read the comics is because you do a lot of not reading things.

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Rising_88

PS while youre sitting here just quoting words google the word quicksilver

oOooooOOooOoOooOoOO im lying OoOoOOoOOoO

youre not worth it bro. honestly lol

i could tell why youre wrong but youre not worth it. Ok? Youre a troll. and I dont feed trolls. So have fun bruh. Maybe your pack troll friend will copy paste your argument like they've been doing in here since post number 1 and i might be tricked into reading it. But nah bruh. U bad mojo bruh

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Koays  Online

@rising_88: Quicksilver- used in similes and metaphors to describe something that moves or changes very quickly, or that is difficult to hold or contain.

Now let's slow it down....what do you think this sentence means?

No Caption Provided

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Koays  Online

Oh....he left again....again.....again....

Must've been making too much sense...

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: I don't know. He swears the device is the culprit, but Sage literally explains what the weapons do. None of them are to creating a black hole. Yet we see the narrator straight say what the box is for

No Caption Provided

Look through his scans, we see no statement made that states outright that the box is responsible. Literally spelled out to everyone what Rachel is doing and what the box is for. And the question? He keeps ignoring this damn question made straight up by Spider-Woman.

No Caption Provided

He thinks its a question about telepaths in general. IF it were a general question about all telepaths on the X-Men, more than Rachel or Emma would be named. Its such a simple concept. The answer was plainly said

No Caption Provided

That simple. He can't seem to grasp that the answer is right in front of him! I am like

No Caption Provided

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: The irony is that he is surprised I told him that it isn't worth responding to him after he did this

Rising_88

@pyrofn: didnt even read your post

It didn't bother me to be relieved of the burden of responding to the equivalent of a brick wall, but he responds this way after I respond in kind

@pyrofn said:

jesus christ

goodbye

Its laughably ironic, dude.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well this has been a fun read lol.

Still can't see anything disproving Hellions superiority

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Koays  Online

@pyrofn: Lol he thinks that the teleportation device Betsy stole from the Saurians is the one the Fury had.... which makes sense....except we clearly see exactly when Betsy picks up the device after she fights the Saurians....almost 10 issues later....but you know herb derb and all that

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Rising_88

@koays said:

@rising_88: Quicksilver- used in similes and metaphors to describe something that moves or changes very quickly, or that is difficult to hold or contain.

Now let's slow it down....what do you think this sentence means?

No Caption Provided

Quicksilver- used in similes and metaphors to describe something that moves or changes very quickly, or that is difficult to hold or contain.

No Caption Provided

as in rachels weak ass black hole cant suck in the fury cus its ten 10 tall

as in

No Caption Provided

even with help

as in

because shes trash and so is the black hole created with tech youre trying to wank

as in it can become denser than black holes but still tried to remove the tech

No Caption Provided

as in her weak ass TK couldnt effect something because its body type changed to fast but at the same time she can compress molecules. It sounds like shes retarded are the arguments being made for her are.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and slower tk reaction

thanks for proving rachels trash

you da baddest

super duper scared of you

OOOOoooooOOooOOooooooO

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Rising_88
Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

super duper

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Koays  Online

"as in rachels weak ass black hole cant suck in the fury cus its ten 10 tall-" This is what I'm talking about.

So you went from saying she didn't make a blackhole to saying she did?

"you aint got to hold it you little weak tker you trash nobody imma hold it by myself with yo weak ass"

You went from saying she didn't hold it at all to saying she held it for a second and ignored that she'd been supporting it since after Cable was shot down and before Deadpool finished his conversation with Cyclops and went to Switzerland.

"super duper"

Rachel was possessed by Nocturne......that's Nocturne fighting Psylocke not Rachel....but i'm sure you know that already.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Koays  Online

@rising_88: Also your comparing Nimrod to the Fury.

A robot that hasn't won a single fight ever with a being part of an army that hops realities killing all the superheroes in them.....

Sure.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By WaitOmegaStorm

👁 👄 👁

🍿

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

"as in rachels weak ass black hole cant suck in the fury cus its ten 10 tall-" This is what I'm talking about.

So you went from saying she didn't make a blackhole to saying she did?

"you aint got to hold it you little weak tker you trash nobody imma hold it by myself with yo weak ass"

You went from saying she didn't hold it at all to saying she held it for a second and ignored that she'd been supporting it since after Cable was shot down and before Deadpool finished his conversation with Cyclops and went to Switzerland.

"super duper"

Rachel was possessed by Nocturne......that's Nocturne fighting Psylocke not Rachel....but i'm sure you know that already.

because shes trash and so is the black hole created with tech youre trying to wank

as in it can become denser than black holes but still tried to remove the tech

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

thinks getting your mind taken over is a showing

super duper hover doover scared of you bruh

do i start quoting your post in which you claim JK didnt get a speed boost?

or that nimrod had a broken body?

Super duper hanging with mr cooper scared of you bruh

remember you wanted this

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

🙊

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got enough rachel is trash feats to make this go another 10 pages. But you keep on trying to wank a tech black hole amped by her buddies that cant trap a 10 meter tall robot.

Super duper hooper anakin skywalker was in looper scared of you bruh

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^^another victim

Is Spike back again? lol. Always nice to see him around.

They never know until theyre in it

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Koays  Online

@rising_88: So what exactly is your point, that she was possessed by Nocturne or that Nocturne lost to Psylocke? Because Rachel held off repeated assaults from Shadow King possessing an Xavier substitute....

We can keep going. for every low showing theres a high one because unlike Hellion, Rachel has consistent features over the years.

Your argument for Rachel not holding Providence was 5 pages after she flew under it not counting....again you have no point here.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rising_88: 1) "as in rachels weak ass black hole cant suck in the fury cus its ten 10 tall"

No one disputed that fact. Luckily for Rachel, she is a lot more powerful than she was then. It should be quite apparent that if she were to do the same feat, it wouldn't be as weak.

No Caption Provided

2) "because shes trash and so is the black hole created with tech youre trying to wank"

The part not inn bold is an opinion. Not a good thing if you are trying to objectively debate.

What is in bold is something you still have yet to prove. Point ot me exactly where it is stated that the box is creating the black hole. Do this and you win.

3) "as in her weak ass TK couldnt effect something because its body type changed to fast but at the same time she can compress molecules"

Yes. That can happen when you are inexperienced, which Rachel is at that point.

"It sounds like shes retarded are the arguments being made for her are."

Why was this necessary? You need to calm down. I don't care how annoyed you are. If you can't calm yourself, I will go back to ignoring you. If you don't care, then leave it alone.

4) Again, READ the scans you just posted. The scans are of Nocturne controlling Rachel's body. And don't even bother using that Nocturne had Rachel's knowledge. Knowledge does not equal skill as Rachel points out in the very scan you posted. Not to mention the fact that Scarlet Witches spell changed their memories to fit the reality.

No Caption Provided

If you want a scaling of current Rachel in comparison to Psylocke, then here

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Current Rachel scales to around Jean Grey's level. Where is Jean in relation to Psylocke?

No Caption Provided

Jean telekinetically levitates two children in New York from an Egg Arizona.

No Caption Provided

Jean launches a mutant from the coast of Northern France to the Southern border of France.

No Caption Provided

Jean telekinetically destroys an illusion of an entire small town created by the Phoenix Force.

No Caption Provided

Jean literally goes toe-to-toe of X-Man merged with Legion psionically.

Want me to keep going?

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Rising_88

@koays said:

@rising_88: So what exactly is your point, that she was possessed by Nocturne or that Nocturne lost to Psylocke? Because Rachel held off repeated assaults from Shadow King possessing an Xavier substitute....

We can keep going. for every low showing theres a high one because unlike Hellion, Rachel has consistent features over the years.

Your argument for Rachel not holding Providence was 5 pages after she flew under it not counting....again you have no point here.

That Im super duper can i get a twofer scared of you bruh

nocturne is a trash telepath
nocturne is a trash telepath

you just repeated another lie that i already debunked on page 1 days ago which you already know

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

thats how super duper scared of you i am. I can just screen shot page one arguments to debunk your arguments on this page

cus you super scary bruh. everyone should be running from you bruh

you got this bruh

dont get discouraged bruh

youre cheerleader ran away bruh

but its ok bruh

edit nevermind bruh

theyre back bruh

watch me destroy your friends wank bruh

but im still super duper scared bruh

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rising_88: ignoring Rachel for a moment, Hellion seems capable of fighting Psylocke

Polaris might be the right counter for Rachel

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Koays  Online

@rising_88: Lol you really think your winning this don't you?

Nocturnes main power isn't telepathy. Stop changing your argument to TP if your talking about Telekinesis....sounds like your running from every feat that proves you wrong.

Cable and Deadpool Issue 10 pg 13- Cable defeated by Silver Surfer

No Caption Provided

Cable and Deadpool Issue 10 pg 14- Rachel flies under Providence because it starts to fall faster because it was held up by Cable's telekinesis

No Caption Provided

Cable & Deadpool Issue 10 pg19- Rachel can no longer support the weight of Providence. Deadpool has had a full conversation with Cyclops about trusting Cyclops. Cyke and Deadpool fought and SHIELD confirmed that Cable's power was all but gone.

No Caption Provided

From pg14 to pg19 Rachel is the primary force keeping Providence from just straight dropping out of the sky.

Read a comic.

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn:

Luckily for Rachel, she is a lot more powerful than she was then. It should be quite apparent that if she were to do the same feat, it wouldn't be as weak.

She had Phoenix echo when she got owned by kick ass polaris@cruelrain julians teammate in this fight

shes loses

she trash bruh

she had pf when she fought warwolves

and got trashed

which someone tried to wank as a feat

bruh

The part not inn bold is an opinion. Not a good thing if you are trying to objectively debate.

What is in bold is something you still have yet to prove. Point ot me exactly where it is stated that the box is creating the black hole. Do this and you win.

learn to read bruh

did that bruh

3) "as in her weak ass TK couldnt effect something because its body type changed to fast but at the same time she can compress molecules"

Yes. That can happen when you are inexperienced, which Rachel is at that point.

you repeating yourself bruh

shes still trash bruh

Thor couldnt beat Juggernaut bruh. He stopped mjonir bruh

Nimrod solod juggs bruh took him out bruh

JK fights nimrod better than juggs bruh

i already said this bruh

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

thor was trash bruh

Why was this necessary? You need to calm down. I don't care how annoyed you are. If you can't calm yourself, I will go back to ignoring you. If you don't care, then leave it alone.

youre the one pack trolling bruh

now you looking shook bruh

4) Again, READ the scans you just posted. The scans are of Nocturne controlling Rachel's body. And don't even bother using that Nocturne had Rachel's knowledge. Knowledge does not equal skill as Rachel points out in the very scan you posted. Not to mention the fact that Scarlet Witches spell changed their memories to fit the reality.

bruh you capping bruh

you just went rachel scales to jean bruh

and then posted jean feats bruh

thats bs bruh

quite laughable bruh

not worth my time bruh