• 194 results
PSI-BITE234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By PSI-BITE234

@koays: I can even agree that Rachel has better teke feats then Besty without using her psyhic weapon's feats

Rising__88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Rising__88
@koays said:

Lol this is just hilarious though....

Everytime the words on the page say something Rac95 sees something completely different.

The Avengers literally set a trap to get Rachel off the board....its not what they mean.

Claremont literally says Rachels crushing the boxs molecules....not what happens.

Rachel says shes holding up Providence...no she wasnt

Cable is in Switzerland and says deadpool was helping him lose his powers...no he was getting amped.

The Saurians say Rachel can do anything she thinks. And shows that her power responded just to her belief and altered her DNA...shes always been all power.

Rachel using molecular TK casually as a teen and continuing to do so as an adult....nope.

Psylocke clearly unleashing her full power while in a rage at Bishop over her death/Ressurection at a surprised Rachel...."What is 'rage amp'?"

This breed of Stormcell is quite entertaining

No the avengers needed a telepath to fight the xmens telepaths. They wanted one to fight emma too. Again how you wank this to be about rachel is laughable and just shows how desperate you are for feats. Someone needing a telepath to fight a telepath = a feat for rachel. Apparently just being a telepath is a feat now.

she crushed the molecules to a modified tech that created dimensional tears in space and time. Her feat was containing the mini blackhole it made which she only did with the help of her friends and even more tech and planning from surge

He was being ampd to he pre virus power levels before the fight with surfer which is how he was lifting providence in the first place.... youre the guy who claimed cable didnt lift providence at all because he was in switzerland.

She can do antyhing but cant over power Betsy in a fight or read her mind. Cool. She can do anything but cant change her dna on command after it had turned over 5 issues.

Julian had atomic tk control as a teen and grew even more powerful while still a kid. Yup

Psylocke clearly unleashing her full power while in a rage at Bishop over her death/Ressurection at a surprised Rachel...."What is 'rage amp'?"

^^^^Again I dont even need to respond to this. The argument so ]nonsensical im confident no one will do anything but laugh in your face.

I dont know what a stormcell is I gave you my account name and its older than yours. And I dont know who you are nor do I care. Your some butthurt userrepeating himself over a comic book character. Shrugs

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Koays  Online

@psi-bite234: Lol hes upset....just ignore him.

Hes gone from saying Hellions TK is "more powerful and sophisticated then Rachel's" to saying that "Rachel only held a city for a little while".

Hes been proven wrong by the words on multiple scans....idk what hes on, but hes smoking it in front of a Hellion poster.

Psylocke feats aside, Hellion is powerful enough to have the discussion....but what's the point when what ever you show him that disproves that he changes his argument and then lies about the words on the page.

Rising__88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: good to know this site still has a block feature

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Koays  Online

@rising__88: Dude Psylocke is a telepath...the Cuckoos are telepaths...Quire is a telepath....none of them were mentioned and none of them repeatedly got feats off of Xavier and Thor in that exchange. None of them had a whole seperate comic showing the exact same confrontation. And none of them had a conversation with Xavier acknowledging her as arguably the 2 most powerful minds on the planet.

Let it go....your not even making sense anymore.

Your basically arguing the words on the page dont mean what we think they do...across multiple different comics and writers and then just forgot that the your entire argument was supposed to be how much stronger Hellion was.

You just said what's happening in another page doesnt matter with what's happening on the page before....

Seriously get yourself some rest and get your argument straight.

You've had your old account for a long time....but you've just made this one a joke.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By marvelfan1992

@rising__88: I already showed you Rachel's feats, catching providence, creating a mini black hole, shielding from storm's jovial winds, all things that were above anything Betsy showed in that run. Betsy was clearly going all out and caught Rachel not fully prepared and she wasn't going all out herself. But it's obvious you can't actually comprehend what goes on in the books and context so I don't expect you to get it.

The only thing you've convinced anyone of is that you're pressed lol

Rising__88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Rising__88

@psi-bite234 said:

@rising__88: The thing is Hellion is powerful but he's hardly the level of Rachel and Psylocke (Both of them together has protected a city form a city busting laser)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7
  • With one slice her psyhic weapons are powerful enough to one shot a war wolf (These creatures are powerful enough to to shrug off blows from Phoenix Rachel and current Rouge)
  • Once again here her weapons are powerful enough to pierce Rouge's skin (Something that was considered impossible by Wolverine and herself)
  • I see someone was trying to scale with Omega Sentinel here Rachel states that Psylocke Psyhic weapons can kill her
  • Makes Ronan scream with her teke katana
  • Hurts Hercules with a telekinetic punch
  • Holds together a space shuttle during an re-entry for over half an hour
  • With a telekinetic push she one shots Colossus and Beast

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

containing surges blasts from wiping out half the city

No Caption Provided

and she blasts straight through nimrod at her weakest nevermind shield and blitz her

No Caption Provided

they were immune to her tk and then she easily kod them with tables

And Julian fought and hurt nimrod who shrugged off blows, from Rogue, Shaw, Colossus, Kitty Prydes phasing, and Juggernaut

Once again here her weapons are powerful enough to pierce Rouge's skin (Something that was considered impossible by Wolverine and herself)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

defeating kimura while being weakened with sonics and her skin tanks adamantium. x23 literally saying he can smash her brain or heart he instead just throws her 27 miles away
defeating kimura while being weakened with sonics and her skin tanks adamantium. x23 literally saying he can smash her brain or heart he instead just throws her 27 miles away

rachel being one shot kod with a punch that knocked her miles away
rachel being one shot kod with a punch that knocked her miles away

threatens to stop amara's heart

I see someone was trying to scale with Omega Sentinel here Rachel states that Psylocke Psyhic weapons can kill her

and when she was soloing psylocke, magneto, danger, and colossus julian solod her.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

as easily as he was soloing her bots

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Makes Ronan scream with her teke katana

• Hurts Hercules with a telekinetic punch
  • Holds together a space shuttle during an re-entry for over half an hour
  • With a telekinetic push she one shots Colossus and Beast

this is actually really impressive

still not as impressive as julian and surge hurting belesco the ruler of limbo... in limbo. He is empowered by elder gods and toyed with magik like she was nothing

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Julian was one of the force warriors one of the most powerful mutants on fortress x

right along side, legion betsy and rachel

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rising__88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Rising__88

@marvelfan1992 said:

@rising__88: I already showed you Rachel's feats, catching providence, creating a mini black hole, shielding from storm's jovial winds, al

The only thing you've convinced anyone of is that you're pressed lol

And i debunked all those feats. so I dont know what you want from me.

the only thing youre doing is wilding out for you e friends. I've already been complimented on destroying all of your post by other users in this thread not wanking rachel. So the only ones who seemed pressed are the ones who keep repeating arguments i already addressed, destroyed and then pretending like you didnt see it. So again I say to you, looks like the debate is over. You lost.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By geekryan  Online

@rising__88: You are sounding ignorant, biased, and misinformed. Stop while you’re ahead.

Rising__88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Rising__88

@geekryan said:

@rising__88: You are sounding ignorant, biased, and misinformed. Stop while you’re ahead.

Then why are people telling me I did a good job? Perhaps you would like to take a stab at it and try to succeed where your friends have failed and elaborate beyond insults. Doubt it.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Cruelrain  Online

Stop ignoring Polaris

Loading Video...

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a lot of drama here lol

PSI-BITE234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By PSI-BITE234

T@rising__88:

Let me start with Psylocke's shield feats

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
  • Blocks an attack from Meggan (Someone that's has planetary capabilities)
  • Shields herself and Nightcrawler from a amped Storm
  • Blocks attacks from a AU Phoenix

Wrong :

No Caption Provided

In ISSUE 1 of EXCALIBUR They tanked a bullrush from Phoenix Rachel and in feat she only knocked them out temporarily

and when she was soloing psylocke, magneto, danger, and colossus julian solod her.

So you think Hellion can beat Magneto lolllllllllll

Psylocke already almost killed Omega Sentinel so nuff said

still not as impressive as julian and surge hurting belesco the ruler of limbo... in limbo. He is empowered by elder gods and toyed with magik like she was nothing

Outlier if using those Psylocke has beaten Merlyn for instance which is clearly an outlier

No Caption Provided

• States that she can lock X-23 muscles
  • Creates a telekinetic bubble inside someone's brain causing them to have repeated strokes
  • Can snap necks causally

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Here her telekinetic shields have punched through Planetary scale shields before this feat should put Psylocke far above Hellion

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rising__88: One person told you that you made great posts and they didn’t contribute a thing beyond mocking ‘Rachel Wankers’ and state they thought Hellion and Polaris wins.

And no, you didn’t debunk his claims. You were spouting theories that contradict what the comics plainly say.

Rising__88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Rising__88
@psi-bite234 said:

T@rising__88:

Let me start with Psylocke's shield feats

Wrong :

No Caption Provided

In ISSUE 1 of EXCALIBUR They tanked a bullrush from Phoenix Rachel and in feat she only knocked them out temporarily

Outlier if using those Psylocke has beaten Merlyn for instance which is clearly an outlier

No Caption Provided

• Creates a telekinetic bubble inside someone's brain causing them to have repeated strokes
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Here her telekinetic shields have punched through Planetary scale shields before this feat should put Psylocke far above Hellion

lol bro i love when fanboys start to get butthurt.

How am I and I quote "wrong"

did this not happen?
did this not happen?

These creatures are powerful enough to to shrug off blows from Phoenix Rachel

they were kod by a table. LOl at you going WRONG!!!! How about next time you elaborate on your own wanking

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

so the same issue they were getting kod from nightcrawler and electricity and falling out of buildings.

No Caption Provided

the rachel who was getting solod in the same issue by ringtoss

You've already started the oh you think so and so can beat so and so fallacy arguments? Youre desperate already huh.

Did I say he could beat Magneto or did I say he murder stomped a person who was beating magneto, colossus, AND BETSY at the same time? But of course your rebuttal to those scans is you think hellion can beat magneto lolol hahhaha =/

She threatened to kill OS. Julian actually did it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

^^^ weakened

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

still did nothing^^^^

SO things Julian can do ok?

lol more of that wanking.

Meggan is planetary in what? she mimics powers lol bruh yall are funny

shes not blocking anything the xmen are attacking and phoenix is deflecting you can clearly see cyclops beams deflecting off of her. If shes shielding why isnt she shielding her team like all good tkers are supposed to do while iceman gets blasted? Not that it matters

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

how amped? Im sure you could tell me what was going on and which comic that from right? im sure.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rising__88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@rising__88: One person told you that you made great posts and they didn’t contribute a thing beyond mocking ‘Rachel Wankers’ and state they thought Hellion and Polaris wins.

And no, you didn’t debunk his claims. You were spouting theories that contradict what the comics plainly say.

And what did you contributed? One look at your profile pic and tracker and its jean wins rachel wins jean wins rachel wins jean wins rachel wins. Im not really concerned on your take of soemone elses arguments or opinions.

I didnt give a theory. I posted scans in context. Something you respect thread debaters should try every once and a while.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rising__88: You want me to contribute? Fine. I will. I didn’t think it necessary since I would be saying the same information that you should have understood when they explained to you, information you tried to spin into something else, but perhaps that’s exactly what you want me to do, right?

Right. You totally posted a scan debunking how Rachel wasn’t a threat to the Avengers didn’t you? A fight Emma wasn’t even in, right?

You totally posted a scan of the alien tech, that Rachel supposedly only ‘contained’, that proves it was responsible for the mini black hole.

Yup, your argument in comment #52 clearly shows you had all the information and not your own fan theories. If you want me to start flooding you with scans, you should at least bring me something arguable. Cuz this far, all you have done was failed miserably in trying to make me back away by saying I didn’t bring anything.

Until then, I will stick with the conclusion that Hellion does not compare to Rachel’s telekinesis.

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Rising_88

@pyrofn said:

@rising__88: You want me to contribute? Fine. I will. I didn’t think it necessary since I would be saying the same information that you should have understood when they explained to you, information you tried to spin into something else, but perhaps that’s exactly what you want me to do, right?

Right. You totally posted a scan debunking how Rachel wasn’t a threat to the Avengers didn’t you? A fight Emma wasn’t even in, right?

You totally posted a scan of the alien tech, that Rachel supposedly only ‘contained’, that proves it was responsible for the mini black hole.

Yup, your argument in comment #52 clearly shows you had all the information and not your own fan theories. If you want me to start flooding you with scans, you should at least bring me something arguable. Cuz this far, all you have done was failed miserably in trying to make me back away by saying I didn’t bring anything.

Until then, I will stick with the conclusion that Hellion does not compare to Rachel’s telekinesis.

No I dont. Didnt I say looking through your tracker reveals you to be a summers fanboy? So why would want to debate a fanboy who doesn't even have an argument. Who just comes in a thread whining and making baseless accusation. no I dont want to...but I will. Because I like killing wank. Someone has to.

And the first thing you contribute

is this

Not a feat. Not an argument you sit here and re-post your epals desperate attempt at a wank. Not even a wank just a nonsensical completely laughable statement.

So i'll ask you what I asked him. How the hell do you think being a telepath = a feat, She was a threat because they're humans with no powers of telepathy and shes a telepath who can shut their brains down. They wanted a telepath for emma too.So is that a feat for emma as well? Now instead of just laughably and sadly repeating your e pals nonsensical desperate attempt at a wank why dont you explain to all of us how this is even a feat. Ok thanks.

when you say things like supposedly when i show the scans it makes me laugh. And it just reflects on you. Again you could just go read the story for yourself if you even knew which comic it was from. Guessing you dont.

I literally posted the scans in post #24 but good job

Ohhhhh god how shocking

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks spicy here.

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The biggest victim besides common sense in this thread is polaris. I feel bad that shees been sweeped up in the storm of summers and psylocke fanboys.

She seems to be quite powerful

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn. Looking at these scans, Hellion is definitely taking down Psylocke ASAP. I'm sure he can give Rachel a good fight if he has to switch opponents since they're on the same level.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rising_88: 1) My tracker doesn’t say much about me considering I am a Jean Grey and Emma Frost fan first and foremost. Not that it should matter to you since what I choose to do in my own free time has nothing to do with the battle going on or your arguments.

Next time, try basing it off the conversation I am having with you right now instead of conversations that have nothing to do with this. You will sound like you actually know what you’re talking about that way.

2) Whining? I am real close to giving you what the definition of whining is because you don’t seem to understand the meaning of the word.

3) Baseless accusations? I literally pointed to the comment I was talking about. Actually read my comment instead of ironically doing the exact thing you are accusing me of.

4) LMAO! That wasn’t a contribution. I was pointing out your lie of claiming to have posted scans to support your arguments. Keep going! You are looking more foolish as you go!

5) “Being a telepath is a feat”.

That tells me you didn’t read the issue at all. Lets have a look at what they really said in the scan,

No Caption Provided

I’m sorry, what did Spider-Woman just ask again? I will repeat it for you since you neglect to actually read anything.

“I recommend going for the telepaths first. Who are the big telepaths of the X-Men?

And what was Wolverine’s answer again?

“Emma Frost and Rachel Summers.”

Uh-huh. Just as I thought from the beginning. You clearly had no idea what you were talking about and went about rampantly insulting everybody. If you want to be such a White knight against the evil ‘wankers’ actually read what you are arguing against because that is what we are basing it off of. Not your baseless hypotheses.

6) You posted scans of how Sage managed to destroy and cripple the alien. Lets look at the scan you posted again though.

No Caption Provided

Rachel: “Keep the material effects contained.....”

Okay that part is correct. Where did you go wrong?.....

Rachel: “We want a controlled breach of the dimensional interface....to purge the Fury into a sidebar continuum all its own. At the same time, we shrink the size of the singularity, we increase its mass by quantum levels.”

Right. So, Rachel said that it was the device that was doing it, right? Not we? This is why we read what is going on in the entire scan, not just one piece. What does koays scan say?

No Caption Provided

I will repeat it to you for clarity.

“To Rachel, the substance of the Fury is Quicksilver. Her telekinesis can’t make contact. The box serves as her anchor point. She takes hold and squeezes.....compressing its molecular structure until it forms a microsingularity.”

So, the narration states that it’s the box that is creating this singularity, right? Wrong. It says clearly that Rachel is the one compressing it. Rachel’s thoughts say we. So, the one person who needs to read something, namely the scans already posted in this thread, is you.

7) See above for why what you posted in comment 24 wasn’t evidence. Thanks for the compliment.

8) I know! So shocking I wouldn’t take misinterpreting feats to prop up an inferior character at face value. It’s such a head-scratcher.

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Rising_88

@pyrofn: lol

good night have fun repeating yourself

Damn. Looking at these scans, Hellion is definitely taking down Psylocke ASAP. I'm sure he can give Rachel a good fight if he has to switch opponents since they're on the same level.

yeah hes a beast

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Koays  Online
Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

I gotta say, Spike's arguments for Hellion are pretty solid. He might just edge this one out against Fodder Grey and Joblocke

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rising_88: Maybe sleep will give you better sense. Good riddance.

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@rising_88: Maybe sleep will give you better sense. Good riddance.

youre literally here reposting your friends arguments from yesterday which were explained and debunked yesterday. You literally dont even have your own original thoughts. Nothing will fix what your problem is.

Good riddance? Pretty much xman fans reaction when they kill of jean grey for the 60th time.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Koays  Online

@pyrofn: lol I tried to tell him to take a nap earlier but he didnt listen.

He seems pretty cranky. I recommend a good nap a snickers and some anger management classes....

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rising_88: I am not supposed to be using my own original thoughts. I literally am quoting the scans. The fact that that’s what you are looking for shows clearly how reliable you are.

Lol, so salty. If that were true, they wouldn’t have bothered bringing her back. Try harder. You almost garnered the reaction you wanted. Wait, no you didn’t. Nevermind.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Eh. It’s on him. It’s plain funny though.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Koays  Online

@pyrofn: I blame the words on the page.

He wouldve gotten away with it too if it wasnt for those meddling words written in the books.

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Rising_88

@pyrofn said:

@rising_88: I am not supposed to be using my own original thoughts. I literally am quoting the scans. The fact that that’s what you are looking for shows clearly how reliable you are.

Lol, so salty. If that were true, they wouldn’t have bothered bringing her back. Try harder. You almost garnered the reaction you wanted. Wait, no you didn’t. Nevermind.

Youre using out of context quotes

I put them in context with 8 more pages. I dont know what youre really trying to accomplish here other than you have a reading problem.

Im not salty. I mean what are you the 4th rachel summers fanboy just repeating the same 4 feats over and over again that I replied to on post 24? This is post 80 and the best you can come back with is

oh so youre just gonna ignore the avengers needing a telepath to fight a telepath. I didnt ignore anything if I responded to it 50 times already.

“I recommend going for the telepaths first. Who are the big telepaths of the X-Men?

And what was Wolverine’s answer again?

“Emma Frost and Rachel Summers.”

Uh-huh. Just as I thought from the beginning. You clearly had no idea what you were talking about and went about rampantly insulting everybody.

Again ^^^^^^^^ whats the feat here.

I clearly had no idea what I was talking about? First of al I already said Rachel was powerful. So what are you even trying to say? Whats the feeat what the ahahahahahaaha gotcha moment here when I already satted rachel was powerful? whether or not she was powerful wasnt even the god damn argument.

The argument was she got owned by xavier

she got owned by emma

that so called feat was posted in reponse

how is that a counter to what i said. How is it a feat? What the damn feat? whats gotcha moment?

You people will literally drive a sane man mad with your level of absurdity and wanking and pack trolling. To me its not thats serious but at the same time stfu if all youre going to do is sound crazy

But if you want to pretend youre accomplishing something by repeating yourself like I should be bothered to put in effort with you then I dont know what to tell you. Go ahead and oat yourself on the back? I really dont know what to say other then people will judge for themselves whos right. Me or you fanboys Because quite frankly it's not really worth continuing to go in circles with and your epals youre in the pms with.. I don't soil my hands with summer fans for extended periods of times.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Koays  Online

Lol in other words..

"I'm not crazy! It's you 5 people who don't know each other, come from different backgrounds and read the comics at different points in your lives yet came to the same conclusions that are crazy!"

Enough is enough....idk what this hate-on is about, but enough people have spoken up that the majority has ruled.

Calling people butthurt doesn't make you right and posting half a comic doesn't somehow change the words on the page....

But the lesson we should all take from today, is that it's ok to be wrong but if your being a dick about being wrong no one is going to take you seriously.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rising_88: 1) Out of context? That was literally the scan you posted. The other scans didn’t ever state in any way that Sage’s weapons caused the black hole. Point to me the exact scan that outright says that the device caused the Black Hole. Do that and you win the argument. Prove me wrong by pointing to the exact scan that proves your point because what I am seeing is an explanation of the Fury being destroyed on the molecular level and reverted to base functions. No mention of creating the singularity.

2) Same 4 feats? I literally posted one statement and one feat. All were giving context that you tried to spin to make Rachel look inferior. That is it. Stop lying.

3) Prove me wrong. Did or did Spider-Woman not ask who the “Big Telepaths “ were? What was Wolverines answer?

4) Right. We will see.

For the record, I am not even a Rachel fan. I am a Jean Grey fan and an Emma Frost fan. So your bids of trying to prove that I have a bias are feeble. Sometimes the people you Stevie with just think you’re wrong. Shocker, I know.

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Rising_88
@koays said:

Lol in other words..

"I'm not crazy! It's you 5 people who don't know each other, come from different backgrounds and read the comics at different points in your lives yet came to the same conclusions that are crazy!"

Enough is enough....idk what this hate-on is about, but enough people have spoken up that the majority has ruled.

Calling people butthurt doesn't make you right and posting half a comic doesn't somehow change the words on the page....

But the lesson we should all take from today, is that it's ok to be wrong but if your being a dick about being wrong no one is going to take you seriously.

Id quote all the people now saying hellion and giving Hellion respect thanks to my post but Im not here to suck myself off like some of you are.

And Seeing as all 5 of you are raging rachel summer fans what is that supposed to mean to anyone else here all saying rachel is a jobber and a non factor? Those users dont matter either huh? Just you and your rachel loving e pals.

Enough is enough which is what I told you earlier. I said I was done responding to you. Yet you keep tagging me anyway. I dont know why either it never ended well for you.

No posting scans and proving my arguments make me right. Which I have done. Again I can quote the people who attest to this. You and your Rachel summers loving fanboy if this were Avatar you guys would be the Wanking Nation. And the wanking nation arent the only ones whos thoughts and opinions matter here.

Im calling you butthurt because thats what you are. Someone asked for my opinion. I gave it. You got mad. Thus butthurt. because the first thing you do when you see my arguments is call me a liar make false accusations and then when you get your arguments destroyed you whine, you argue semantics, argue things that have nothing to do with anything remotely close to the debate and blame faulty memory. You pm your e friends to come back you up. You throw insults. Typical boring internet CV mentality and I have better thing to do believe it or not. You went from oh well I was just using my memory. To YOU DIDNT READ THAT COMIC!!!! which clearly shows a decaying mental state. Now you're just outright insulting me because you know you have no arguments nothing no reason to be here other to to save face with your rachel loving e pals.

but somehow im the one who cares too much. I dont care about you man. I dont care about rachel either. No one does. shes trash.

So I'll do us both a favor and just ignore you future tags for my attention. You and the wanking Nation have fun high fiving each other on a job well done

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Koays  Online

Eat a snickers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 geekryan  Online

@rising_88: So based on your obvious lack of rationality, your inability to argue with any sense of logic, and your incessant need to call people "butthurt" and tell them to "go read comics", it is clear you can't be reasoned with. If several people are arguing against you and proving you wrong, take the hint.

But just to end things:

Psylocke casually tossing Colossus onto his ***

VS.

Hellion, with effort, completely failing to even budge Colossus

Now do us all a favor:

No Caption Provided

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

@rising_88: So based on your obvious lack of rationality, your inability to argue with any sense of logic, and your incessant need to call people "butthurt" and tell them to "go read comics", it is clear you can't be reasoned with. If several people are arguing against you and proving you wrong, take the hint.

But just to end things:

VS.

Now do us all a favor:

No Caption Provided

So based on your obvious lack of rationality, your inability to argue with any sense of logic, and your incessant need to call people "butthurt" and tell them to "go read comics", it is clear you can't be reasoned with.

Didnt you make this exact same post like 8 hours ago and then I told you to elaborate

Google the word hypocrite while youre googling the word elaborate.

@geekryan said:

Rachel & Betsy take both rounds.

Rachel > Polaris

Psylocke > Hellion.

Hellion is a full tier below Psylocke in terms of TK. He stands no chance of beating her.

No argument. No feats. now I suggest you look at my post and yours to understand whos actually trash here.

which is why you then respond with ...

@geekryan said:

^^^Post right after my post with feats and actual arguments ^^^ you went right into insults. Not only insults but vague non specific insults in which you cant even elaborate on. Thats sounds a lot like butthurt.

But its cute watching you have a nervous break down trying to post low showings like youre the only one who can do it

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

try not to slit your wrist over rachel being garbage.

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: went over that polaris thread again

-Her FFs have blocked both She-Hulk and Carol Danvers, while Polaris herself was sharing her power with Magneto (depowered), thus she was weaker than usual.

-She also blocked attacks from Mephisto in his own realm.

-Tanked an explosion that knocked out entire X-Men team.

-She also tanked an attack from PHOENIX Force Jean.

-Holds Phoenix Echo Rachel in check.

I dont know why theyre diminishing polaris role here but team 2 still wins

SentryVoid7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rising_88: pretty sure there are just 1-2 dudes with multiple accounts, not 5 guys.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 geekryan  Online

LOL

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Koays  Online

JOIN US!

JOIN THE HIVE!

THE HIVE IS GOOD!

THE HIVE IS GREAT!

THE HIVE KNOWS ALL!

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 geekryan  Online
No Caption Provided

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Koays  Online
No Caption Provided

ElPendejo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think @rising_88 wins the debate here. He just posted better feats and in my opinion he made better arguments.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Cruelrain  Online

Bump

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Koays  Online

@elpendejo: Lol his entire argument is that what's happening on the panel isnt happening.

Hellion is stronger because Rachel only held the weight of a city for a little while. Even though Hellion has no feats on that level.

Hellion is stronger because it was Sages plan for to trap the Fury

Even though Claremont tells us exactly what Rachel is contributing to the feat.

Hellions powers are more "sophisticated" because when Rachel altered her DNA it was subconsciously...Even though Hellions powers have never done anything as "sophisticated" consciously or unconsciously.

I've said before it's one thing if you want to argue points of comparison...its another if you say that EVERYTHING that someone has EVER done isnt true.

He didn't prove anything about Hellion...he just lowballed all of Rachel's feats and said they dont count so he didnt have to compare Hellion to them.

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@elpendejo: Lol his entire argument is that what's happening on the panel isnt happening.

Hellion is stronger because Rachel only held the weight of a city for a little while. Even though Hellion has no feats on that level.

Hellion is stronger because it was Sages plan for to trap the Fury

Even though Claremont tells us exactly what Rachel is contributing to the feat.

Hellions powers are more "sophisticated" because when Rachel altered her DNA it was subconsciously...Even though Hellions powers have never done anything as "sophisticated" consciously or unconsciously.

I've said before it's one thing if you want to argue points of comparison...its another if you say that EVERYTHING that someone has EVER done isnt true.

He didn't prove anything about Hellion...he just lowballed all of Rachel's feats and said they dont count so he didnt have to compare Hellion to them.

No my entire argument is you took one page made a claim and then i added 8 more pages showing how you were taking feats out of context and what was actually used to defeat fury.... because youre a respect thread wanker

Youre trying to claim rachel is both strong enough to make black holes yet weak enough to only hold a giant city for less than 10 seconds. good job

So whats more impressive lifting a giant ship and failing to do it more than a few seconds or maneuvering atoms inside the microverse that are and i quote "the size of planets"

why are you acting like these people cant read my argument for themselves? Youre just sitting here putting words in my mouth and making retarded claims. I said sages plan was to use tech and space time dimension generators as weapons to to defeat fury...How you bring this up in regards to Hellions power is only an indicator of your own compromised mental state.

NO what I said was rachel took 6 god damn issues to change her dna....ONLY DID IT BeECAUSE OF SOMEONE ELSE SETTING OF A GENOME BOMB IN HER DNA....AND COULDNT REVERSE IT ON HER OWN....MEANWHILE HELLION IS CASUALLY RIPPING APART ATOMS..........IM SORRY YOU HAVE A READING COMPREHENSION PROBLEM BUT PERHAPS YOULL UNDERSTAND WHATS BEING SAID TO YOU IN CAPS

It's not my fault rachel is garbage and her fans are begs. But pretty sure hellion being compared to legion rachel and besty in power, fighting nimrod, atomic control over tk and matter and energy, and ridiculous speed and power to fight demon empowered by elder gods made people go damn hellion is good. Not the fact that rachel the chick who got owned by ringtoss even with the Phoenix force...is trash

but pat yourself on the back while you have a mental breakdown because people say you lost a debate.