User Lists: 0

Rachel and Besty Stomps both rounds lol

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Polaris & Rachel is to close to call their hard counters for eachother.

Psylocke should beat Hellion...hes too reckless to exploit any small edge he may have.

R2- Either or.....Rachel's Molecular TK vs Polaris' blood and body control. They'd kill eachother.

Hellion and Psylocke leans Psylocke because again hes to reckless

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too much high tier TK on team 1

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cruelrain  Online

@psi-bite234 Hellion is not that much behind Betsy, after an user posted some feats of him i think he might have a chance against her

PSI-BITE234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PSI-BITE234

@cruelrain:

• Besty's has recently one shot a war wolves with her teke sword (These creatures are no fodder considering they have no sell blows from Phoenix Rachel)
  • She have made powerful characters scream such as Ronan and Rouge with her weapons
  • Her telekinetic abilities has punched through Planetary scale shields
  • She have oneshotted Colossus with her telekinesis

Seriously I don't think Hellion stands a chance lol

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: psylocke might not have that much destructive capacity feats with her TK... she definitely has that attack potency above Hellion

PSI-BITE234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Cruelrain  Online

@rising_88: since you are well acknowledged about Hellion capacities how you feel about this match?

PSI-BITE234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PSI-BITE234

@rising_88: since you are well acknowledged about Hellion capacities how you feel about this match?

I am seriously up for a good debate so if anyone thinks Hellion stands a chance against Besty hit me up

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain said:

I am seriously up for a good debate so if anyone thinks Hellion stands a chance against Besty hit me up

I know next to nothing about Polaris never been a fan and i havent read comics since 2013 so idk who can do what lately. with that said

Hellions TK is more powerful and sophisticated than Rachels

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And hes faster than everyone here

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and he solos psylocks danger room setting in which he basically solos an army

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Cruelrain  Online

@rising_88: here some Polaris feats, since she's Hellion's teammate i guess you would like to see them

Polaris Feats

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rachel & Betsy take both rounds.

Rachel > Polaris

Psylocke > Hellion.

Hellion is a full tier below Psylocke in terms of TK. He stands no chance of beating her.

Avatar image for kenshiro3051996
kenshiro3051996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psylocke should be able to beat hellion even if he has better telekinesis because she is a lot more battle experienced and polaris cannot beat team 1 by herself. For round 2 it is a coin flip

@rising_88: Hellion is usually underestimated but he is not more powerful and sophisticated than Rachel. She has caught providence before and held it up. She can easily hold up buildings. She created a mini black hole. She transformed her own DNA unconsciously that she turned into a dinosaur woman. She has molecular control of matter. Hellion being>Psylocke is more debatable.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol....alot of misinformation here...the most glaring being that scans are being posted of Hellion after his limiters were removed by Emma in order to justify speed arguments despite the fact that after it was over they explicitly said his power levels were returning to normal levels...

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rising_88

@kenshiro3051996 said:

Psylocke should be able to beat hellion even if he has better telekinesis because she is a lot more battle experienced and polaris cannot beat team 1 by herself. For round 2 it is a coin flip

@rising_88: Hellion is usually underestimated but he is not more powerful and sophisticated than Rachel. She has caught providence before and held it up. She can easily hold up buildings. She created a mini black hole. She transformed her own DNA unconsciously that she turned into a dinosaur woman. She has molecular control of matter. Hellion being>Psylocke is more debatable.

I agree that she has more experience and arguing over how these writers write him nowadays it would be hard to disagree. But going by what his creators were sitting him up to be experience is a non issue. He was the star new xmen. He out strategized Prodigy. And was using his team (mercury) to spy on Emma Frost and Cyclops to get intell which impressed even emma. Then theres the fact that Psylocke herself complimented Julian on his strategic planning.

No Caption Provided

And no Ive already debunked all of those ridiculous rachel feats.

1.providence She held it up for a second and then cable held it up no problem solo

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
she didnt hold providence she tried to sow it down while it was falling failed and then cable did it

2. if Hellion>Psyliocke Then Hellion>Rachel

No Caption Provided

3. bs dino genome feat

No Caption Provided

Julian has restrained world war hulk

No Caption Provided

2. fought and tanked nimrods attacks

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nimrod was soloing storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, The Hellfire Club, and Juggernaught

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

3. Belesco

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

5. omega sentinel

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

finesse

"Steer the TK force around and between the molecules in their bodies" "every atom is like a planet floating in a million miles of nothing" "I saw the heat and the LIGHT from the sentinels wrist canon That was just vibrations too. crazy agitated particles." I picked it right up and turned it around"

Rachel summers entire life has been defined as all power no finesse. Julian was both.

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Rising_88
@cruelrain said:

@rising_88: here some Polaris feats, since she's Hellion's teammate i guess you would like to see them

Polaris Feats

Shes more powerful than I thought. I was looking to see if she had any TK blocking featds and she does thanks

I'm going with team 2

@koays said:

Lol....alot of misinformation here...the most glaring being that scans are being posted of Hellion after his limiters were removed by Emma in order to justify speed arguments despite the fact that after it was over they explicitly said his power levels were returning to normal levels...

Thats the second time youve accused me of lying. Howd it turn out for you the first time?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

except they didnt state that. In fact they said the opposite. His storyline the majority of his time in comics was his growing power. And he mastered his newfound power thanks of his memories spent inside of the age of X universe

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and hes been speed blitzing ever since

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

even before that he was fast enough to outrun Emmas telepathy

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Julian went from a mountain buster to complete and total atomic control over his TK and what it touches to the point he can separate explosions from peoples atoms.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Koays

@rising_88: Sigh.....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Keywords......temporary.

You can't argue that he's faster then everyone on the field based on a feat he had when he was amped.

Even if you argue he's more powerful then he was before the amp, the fact is you need to prove that he's reached the point he was at when his limiters were removed.

***************************************************************************************************

And as for the previous discussion....as i said i was doing it from memory... which is why i remembered Nimrod as damaged and calling out repair percentages.... I was wrong. I admitted that.... Don't hype yourself though, its a debate site so it happens.

No Caption Provided

Now if you'd like to continue patting yourself on the crotch that's fine....but if you wanna talk about comics then you need to lose the attitude.

***************************************************************************************************

Now let's talks about your "debunks" of Rachel's feats. Which "if you read the comics" you'd realize why it sounds like your pulling feats out of your ass to wank Hellion when you really didn't need to.....

1- Catching Providence.

Cable was knocked out by the fight with Silver Surfer.....he'd used up most of his strength and that's when Providence started to drop. It's revealed he was the only thing keeping it floating.

Rachel flew under it to slow it down but she says word for word "I can't hold it up any longer" meaning she was holding it up.

Between the scan of her going under the city to slow it and the scan of Cable coming back to help are 5 to 6 pages of comics and convos....all of which Cable is near death for and last of which it's revealed he was all the way in Switzerland for.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now I'm not sure what your scan is supposed to prove about the dinosaur feat.....but if your saying that someone else did it to her, your kinda missing the point that it's made perfectly clear that her powers are the ones that performed the feat simply because she thought it was true.

No Caption Provided

Now I'm not trying to downplay Hellion in anyway.....but don't kid yourself into believing that somehow he's got stronger telekinesis then Rachel.

The sheer amount of force necessary to create even the smallest singularity is ridiculous to the point we don't even bring it up around here.....Hellion's best feat may as well be lifting that paper clip by comparison.

No Caption Provided

Hellion is a molecular telekinetic yes....but the two times he did it were his highest end feats. While not used often in combat....Rachel has been a molecular Telekinetic since the 80s back when the only person with the feat was the Phoenix.

So I'm completely at a loss for where the idea that she's "all power" comes from.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Go now! Run free young Viner.....spread the word....and leave me alone.......

SentryVoid7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SentryVoid7  Online

Polaris & Hellion win

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rachel>Hellion that much seems clear. Hellion vs Betsy though I'm not too sure, those are some pretty good feats posted by rising.

Honestly his TK seems to be better than Betsy in terms of combat usage

@geekryan thoughts?

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Cruelrain  Online
marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: I view her and Rachel as equals, so this would come down to Julian vs Betsy.

Right now my money is on short shorts

No Caption Provided

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Rising_88

@koays: first of save your sighing for someone else. While you spam someone elses argument because quite frankly you really arent worth the time.

Keywords......temporary.

You can't argue that he's faster then everyone on the field based on a feat he had when he was amped.

Even if you argue he's more powerful then he was before the amp, the fact is you need to prove that he's reached the point he was at when his limiters were removed.

^^^^

1. remember your own argument

2. learn how to read thoroughly

No Caption Provided

Literally sat here and gave you like 10 speed feats and tk feats showings hes more powerful than he was when she unlocked is potential in the first place. So not going to waste my time repeating myself to a guy who thinks spamming respect thread feats he doesnt know the context to is an argument.

And as for the previous discussion....as i said i was doing it from memory... which is why i remembered Nimrod as damaged and calling out repair percentages.... I was wrong. I admitted that.... Don't hype yourself though, its a debate site so it happens.

You called me a liar....so if you were going by memory and didnt know for sure what you were talking about just like now.....maybe you should gee idk watch your mouth and spare yourself saving face and I dont know.....ask

1- Catching Providence.

Cable was knocked out by the fight with Silver Surfer.....he'd used up most of his strength and that's when Providence started to drop. It's revealed he was the only thing keeping it floating.

Rachel flew under it to slow it down but she says word for word "I can't hold it up anymore" meaning she was holding it up.

Between the scan of her going under the city to slow it and the scan of Cable coming back to help are 5 to 6 pages of comics and convos....all of which Cable is near death for and last of which it's revealed he was all the way in Switzerland for.

review your own comprehension level.

1.providence She held it up for a second and then cable held it up no problem solo

Like I said your spamming respect thread scans you dont know the context too. Thats fine. Just watch your mouth is all.

Whats happening somewhere else in a whole other battle in between pages of another fight means nothing when the feat in question and his ko happen at the same time and have the same panel. And it wasnt 5 to 6 pages.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cable is teleported away as soon as cable goes down.

No Caption Provided

thats why hes in switzerland...you'd know that if you had read the comic. But let me guess. youre going off memory right?

And what is wade doing? Hes amplifying Cables power so he can lift Providence from switzerland. And it all takes place within a page. Ie seconds.

Now I'm not sure what your scan is supposed to prove about the dinosaur feat.....but if your saying that someone else did it to her, your kinda missing the point that it's made perfectly clear that her powers are the ones that performed the feat simply because she thought it was true.

No you would be missing the point.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She had no active control over these abilities and it the transformation literally spanned several issues.. Her powers reacted to the telepathy of another more powerful than she was. And then hit with the exact same circumstances had to wait for her dna to reverse. Meanwhile Keller is separating people atomically from the after affects of explosions going off in their face

The sheer amount of force necessary to create even the smallest singularity is ridiculous to the point we don't even bring it up around here.....Hellion's best feat may as well be lifting that paper clip by comparison.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The part you left out is where Sage took a bunch of weapons from the xmen armory and devised a plan to beat fury. which was Reduce him to a subatomic level, take a part that made him dumb and while it healed use a device that created a black hole inside of him with bombs, place a dimensional interface box

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

before that

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Hellion is a molecular telekinetic yes....but the two times he did it were his highest end feats. While not used often in combat....Rachel has been a molecular Telekinetic since the 80s back when the only person with the feat was the Phoenix.

So I'm completely at a loss for where the idea that she's "all power" comes from.

Says Hellion has two molecular feats

Claims theyre highest end

post one black hole feat and then 4 feats of rachel changing clothes

While youre googling respect threads look up the word irony while youre at it.

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

at his weakest =/
at his weakest =/

atomic>>>>molecular

maybe you wouldnt be if you didnt respect thread wank

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By marvelfan1992

@rising_88: That's telepathy, and she's improved since then

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Rising_88
@marvelfan1992 said:

@rising_88: That's telepathy, and she's improved since then

And her TK was weaker than Betsy....from the same issue yall trying to claim she makes black holes and rewrites dna

and when she inmproved she was still getting stomped by xavier

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rising_88:Her feats are better than Betsy's as has been shown by people.

The Avengers had to recruit Xavier just to deal with Rachel, she was that big of a problem for them. Xavier also compliments her on her improvement in the page before this, which you left out. She was able to cloak her team which even had phoenix host namor from him and also she eventually saw through his facade. Also, losing to the best guy around is not an anti-feat.

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Rising_88

@marvelfan1992 said:

@rising_88:Her feats are better than Betsy's as has been shown by people.

The Avengers had to recruit Xavier just to deal with Rachel, she was that big of a problem for them. Xavier also compliments her on her improvement in the page before this, which you left out. She was able to cloak her team which even had phoenix host namor from him and also she eventually saw through his facade. Also, losing to the best guy around is not an anti-feat.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

the avengers recruited xavier to fight the entire xmen not just rachel

i didnt leave anything out......i said she improved.....then lost to xavier.......then posted a scan of xavier saying sh improved.......and then kicked her ass.

SentryVoid7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SentryVoid7  Online

@rising_88: great posts, Rachel wankers are trying too hard.

PSI-BITE234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Seriously what is with hellion lol he doesn't stand a single chance against Both Rachel and Besty. Don't worry the calvary is entering

I get back to this with some Psylocke/CAPTAIN Britain feats OK

SentryVoid7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 SentryVoid7  Online

@psi-bite234: Lol, have u read da thread? He ain't alone.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Cruelrain  Online

@cruelrain: I view her and Rachel as equals, so this would come down to Julian vs Betsy.

Right now my money is on short shorts

I think the same, the real match it's between Betsy and Hellion since Apparently Rachel and Polaris could go either way

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Rising_88
@sentryvoid7 said:

@rising_88: great posts, Rachel wankers are trying too hard.

Thanks

the irony is if dude flexing his post count had looked at the link i posted on my alt in the last thread he'd know that account was from 2012 yet hes calling me a young viner. I've been smashing comic wank on alts older than his main account so it's always funny to see people post the same decades old rachel summers arguments.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rising_88: Betsy was rage amped and after that, even in the same run, did not show any feats that match Rachel's. As for the shields, those aren't TP shields. When Jamie brought her to life her mind was closed off to telepathy, she didn't even have any of her own anymore.

Yes they recruited Xavier to deal with Rachel

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By marvelfan1992

@rising_88: Actually going over Psylocke's RT again, I think she is more powerful, but Hellion uses his TK in more destructive ways and has more offensive and destructive feats

Nvm, maybe Hellion is more powerful lol. I'll wait to see what psi-bites has to show for Betsy

Rising_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rising_88: Betsy was rage amped and after that, even in the same run, did not show any feats that match Rachel's. As for the shields, those aren't TP shields. When Jamie brought her to life her mind was closed off to telepathy, she didn't even have any of her own anymore.

Yes they recruited Xavier to deal with Rachel

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lol rage amped? wtf does that even mean? Betsy is the hulk she gets stronger with rage?

And emma frost....you see her name right? you them saying theyre picking any telepath right? and because they hadnt been asking xavier to fight scott right?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By marvelfan1992

@rising_88: By rage amped I mean going all out.

Did you read the scans? They mention Emma then say she's out of the picture and out of their reach since she's a phoenix host now. So they have to deal with Rachel. They needed someone stronger than Rachel and who did they have to call? Xavier. They brought in Xavier to stop the x-men, because to stop the x-men they need to stop their big gun telepath, who is Rachel...which is what the scans I posted showed.

Rising__88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992 said:

@rising_88: By rage amped I mean going all out.

Did you read the scans? They mention Emma then say she's out of the picture and out of their reach since she's a phoenix host now. So they have to deal with Rachel. They needed someone stronger than Rachel and who did they have to call? Xavier. They brought in Xavier to stop the x-men, because to stop the x-men they need to stop their big gun telepath, who is Rachel...which is what the scans I posted showed.

If thats what you mean you would have just said going all out like a normal person. There is no such thing as rage amped. And youve backed yourself into a corner. How you arguing she doesnt have feats over rachel, sees several feats over Rachel and then goes, well she was going all out. So your argument is if betsy tries shes more powerful than rachel? Defeating your own argument of she isnt on rachels level. Ok

Are you high? They literally go through a list of every telepath on earth and off of earth and asked if they knew any telepaths to deal with another telepath. So how are sucking rachels toes with this? We need a telepath to fight telepths. lol they said emma because shes a telepath and then go welp she has PF now yet dismisses rachel

and yet they go to xavier to fight emma, scott, namor and colossus with PF and he solos them all except for emma who scott beat to beat Xavier. These are feats for xavier not weak ass rachel. All youre doing is wanking.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By marvelfan1992

@rising__88: Why are you so angry lmao.

I didn't back myself into any corner. That's literally what it was. She's angry and attacking without holding back. Why are you acting like I'm shocked about that feat? I literally am the one that put it in Psylocke's RT when I helped make it. In that very same run, Rachel holds up providence and creates a mini black hole. So yeah, Rachel's feats are better than Betsy's feats.

They recruited Xavier to deal with Rachel. That's literally what I said and literally what happened. It's in the scans...

Nah, I'm not wanking. I'm not even against Hellion, I love him he was my biggest x-men crush when I was younger. You just have a hate boner going on for a drawing.

Rising__88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rising__88: Why are you so angry lmao.

I didn't back myself into any corner. That's literally what it was. She's angry and attacking without holding back. Why are you acting like I'm shocked about that feat? I literally am the one that put it in Psylocke's RT when I helped make it. In that very same run, Rachel holds up providence and creates a mini black hole. So yeah, Rachel's feats are better than Betsy's feats.

They recruited Xavier to deal with Rachel. That's literally what I said and literally what happened. It's in the scans...

Nah, I'm not wanking. I'm not even against Hellion, I love him he was my biggest x-men crush when I was younger. You just have a hate boner going on for a drawing.

Idk dude youre the one who seems butthurt.

Rachel literally said she doesnt have the power to match psylocke. So again for the competent folks watching your argument is Betsy is weaker than rachel unless and I quote "going all out" ie is trying. =/

and youre just repeating things ive already debunked and then throwing in low brow unintelligent insults.

so I think we can call that a debate

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rising__88: I mean just look at the tone and stuff you say, it's pretty obvious you're pressed whereas I've done nothing but post scans and explain things :)

And yet Betsy's TK feats aren't on the level of Rachel's. You didn't debunk anything. You tried to twist what went down to devalue what Rachel's done. Koays already addressed them appropriately.

Sure man, if you say so

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: I will get to this tonight and prove how Hellion doesn’t compare to Psylocke in TK.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Is Spike back again? lol. Always nice to see him around.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Koays

@rising__88: @rising_88: Wow.... usually it takes at least 20 or so post to lose all credibility with lowballing, wank and hostility....

I've only skimmed through your response, but let me hold your hand through some things....if you read the issue first and then take some time to understand what's going on you'd be alot better off when you want to be an ass to everyone talking to you.

No Caption Provided

Wade wasnt amping Cable, he was basically giving him a lobotomy so Cable wouldnt die from his own powers.... that's why Cable says he didnt know it was going to happen.

You keep using that whole "read the comics" line.....and it's cute. I do it myself from time to time....

The difference is when I tell someone to read the comics.....I actually make sure I understand the words on the page.

In two1 of the examples you've posted of Hellion Rachel is listed as the person needed to assist him.

In that half a comicbook you posted you changed your whole argument....No one ever said Rachel beat The Fury by herself, we said she made the micro singularity by herself under her own power.

Sages plan, but the WORDS in your own scan say exactly what what RACHEL is doing....shes crushing the box until she creates a singularity.

The scan of Rachel getting hit by the Fury, is also one where she gets hit from Braddock manner and ends up in the Indian ocean....which is like 250miles minimum and shes only dazed.

And the Respect Thread I googled.....IS THE ONE I MADE.

So yea. I think we've established that you've earned this....

~SIGH~

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psi-bite234: Careful you've enter the Hellion wank zone apparently.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol this is just hilarious though....

Everytime the words on the page say something Rac95 sees something completely different.

The Avengers literally set a trap to get Rachel off the board....its not what they mean.

Claremont literally says Rachels crushing the boxs molecules....not what happens.

Rachel says shes holding up Providence...no she wasnt

Cable is in Switzerland and says deadpool was helping him lose his powers...no he was getting amped.

The Saurians say Rachel can do anything she thinks. And shows that her power responded just to her belief and altered her DNA...shes always been all power.

Rachel using molecular TK casually as a teen and continuing to do so as an adult....nope.

Psylocke clearly unleashing her full power while in a rage at Bishop over her death/Ressurection at a surprised Rachel...."What is 'rage amp'?"

This breed of Stormcell is quite entertaining

Rising__88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Rising__88

@marvelfan1992:whatever you have to tell yourself guy

but we all enjoyed your betsy is weaker than rachel unless she tries then she wins argument.

@koays said:

@rising__88: @rising_88: Wow.... usually it takes at least 20 or so post to lose all credibility with lowballing, wank and hostility....

I've only skimmed through your response, but let me hold your hand through some things....if you read the issue first and then take some time to understand what's going on you'd be alot better off when you want to be an ass to everyone talking to you.

Skimming is what you do when you go into respect threads grab feats and dont know what youre posting. And you lost all cred at the very post I saw you make so what you think should matter to me because?

Again Irony. look up the word and then punch yourself in the face with a knife. Youre the one following me around calling me a liar because you dont know what youre talking about yet youre calling me hostile and butthurt? lol im not going to be replying to you anymore I have better things to do than argue with butthurt fanboys who argue just to argue to try and save for for the internet pals and the internet cred

now while your taking snap shot of the entire pages i Posted take the snapshot of the part where cable says "you aint got to hold it you little weak tker you trash nobody imma hold it by myself with yo weak ass" and then go rant your stupid fanboy rant to someone else. Because i really dont care about anything you have to say outside of that

YOURE CLAIM THAT YOU KEEP ESCAPING FROM was that Rachel lifted providence

i said she did for a second and couldnt hold it....cable did the rest and thats what happened....youre the claimed he didnt even lift it cus he was somewhere else...he didnt even lift it cus he was in another country that was argument was it not?????? But youre trying to talk about who read what? Id laugh in your face if you werent a coward behind a keyboard.

So spare me the attitude and the you didnt read blah blah blah crap you keep ranting in every thread. Because the only people whos backing you in this thread are your friends who are also getting their arguments smashed.

The rest of your post as usual repeating yourself like you haven't just been debunked in front of everyone here.. Quite frankly your butthurt is showing.. have a nice day and have fun repeating yourself but dont reply to me again without an actual argument

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rising__88: Lmao...go to bed man, your obviously tired.

Your literally arguing with an insulting everyone in this thread....but im sure everyone else is butthurt but you.

That's fine, go lay down....relax yourself and learn how to talk to people.

PSI-BITE234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By PSI-BITE234

@rising__88: The thing is Hellion is powerful but he's hardly the level of Rachel and Psylocke (Both of them together has protected a city form a city busting laser)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7
  • With one slice her psyhic weapons are powerful enough to one shot a war wolf (These creatures are powerful enough to to shrug off blows from Phoenix Rachel and current Rouge)
  • Once again here her weapons are powerful enough to pierce Rouge's skin (Something that was considered impossible by Wolverine and herself)
  • I see someone was trying to scale with Omega Sentinel here Rachel states that Psylocke Psyhic weapons can kill her
  • Makes Ronan scream with her teke katana
  • Hurts Hercules with a telekinetic punch
  • Holds together a space shuttle during an re-entry for over half an hour
  • With a telekinetic push she one shots Colossus and Beast