• 69 results
Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Chad_Duby

@theoriginalone: Why would they even have physiological problem? That doesn’t even fit with the fact in the first place. In fact I don’t know why they would even kill the Jews because they could just keep them as prisoners and those kinds of stuff. Say you? Just because you thought it wasn’t made up you tended to believe it? And I have to follow your point of view? Ooooooh you must be super butthurt by the fact that I just denied that they didn’t use gas to the point where you actually needed to rely on something so simple like, “they were evil”. I think that alone makes you look like a clown in the press of non biased people. I didn’t deny the fact that they were evil but that they didn’t use gas. Please stick with my point. ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️ And stop saying it is fact because it was just believed to happen by you when you didn’t see the clear proof. And in fact in the chambers told by several to be the places where Nazis locked their prisoners and inserted toxics gasses to kill them or “Gaskammers” were actually used to clean lice and stuff. I saw an image of a guy in a prisoner uniform cleaning his clothes there.

Honestly I don’t care. I never saw proof of them using gas before those proofs were not even clear own their own and being killed by gas and by bullets are the same ways you both wouldn’t wish to end up.

I do know we won’t die instantly but we die slowly but that wouldn’t take too long. You would last for the likes of months. Yes they were left to starve near the end of the war. Actually this was my point. But I found no reason to kill them. You could just let those people die there, considering what is the point of wasting your resources when someone you are gonna kill are gonna die anyway? It made little to no sense for them to gas those people and we have never got proof of it except eye witness or something told by history books or something like these. Nazis usually film their works and where have you seen people being sent to a room where they will be gased? They weren’t gased but forced to work misarably and treated like they were sub human. I wasn’t trying to make the Nazis look any better because so would beg them to gas me if I will be left in a state like that in an abandoned prison. People who died there were disieased and starved. Some of them may have been abused by the soldiers but I didn’t seee any of them gased. Denying what? Denying your beliefs?

You know what it was actually people like you who made people doubt about the whole thing that happened to the Jews. It was because of people like you that people started questioning if those things happened to the victims. It wasn’t because of the Nazis wanted to somehow recover their power over the world because they were pretty much gone if not too old and helpless. But it was because of people like you that people started turning against the the Jews who were the obvious victims of that period because people like you threatened people to believe in what you believe was true and silenced people who denied it. What you are trying to convince me was the same as what the stupid German governments treat the Holocaust Denial. People started talking shit about the opposite side of the event because you didn’t allow them to talk you just tried to force people to believe the same thing you thought was true.

People in my area have a phrase, “The truth doesn’t fear investigation but Jews do(even though they wont be able to know what is currently going on).”, because of the fact that you tried to make them believe in your unproven ideology.

I don’t believe the same crap you did automatically means what you do believe has to be a fact while what I do believe is false? And how the f... am I being disrespectful? Again I also don’t give a shit about your spoon fed “unproven” fact either.

You know I could write those articles too?

What are you going to say about those who did write something against the articles you posted here? It actually never happened.

Ok what? I didn’t make a case for any of those people being in an ok case. But I am saying it is ok to r spect some of those people.

This is why I hate talking about this. “The pain of Jewish people.” “They were gased.” I was being told about this billion and billion times but I don’t care because I never witnessed those things myself so I cannot do anything other than choosing to believe what I believe is most reasonable because it was told in different. Telling people to believe your shit along with claiming it to be true only brings more criticism towards you. This is where I felt sorry for the Jews the most. They were unintentionally used as historical figures to blame a specific group of people about the shit that happened to them, by someone like you, which in turn will bring more criticism to them for something they didn’t will to happen.

He wanted to protect people so he has to be as strong as he needs to be in every circumstance, meaning he will be strong enough to destroy any opponent, which make him unquestionably omnipotent. Or in another case you or anyone who wants to fight Saitama might be depowered to the point that he can one shot you. So in any case Saitama is limitless. He will never die because who will protect his verse if he is dead? That makes him immortal also. He didn’t as he turned to a monster which meant he didn’t succuessfullt remove his Limiters. Saitama actually removed all of it, making him complete omnipotent.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao this thread

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@theoriginalone: I'm retired from posting on regular threads... Especially battle threads. It honestly doesn't worth the time and effort, especially this kind of topic.

MindingMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how did this go from a debate about Saitama's omnipotence to discussing Hitler?

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: Why would they even have physiological problem? That doesn’t even fit with the fact in the first place. In fact I don’t know why they would even kill the Jews because they could just keep them as prisoners and those kinds of stuff. Say you? Just because you thought it wasn’t made up you tended to believe it? And I have to follow your point of view? Ooooooh you must be super butthurt by the fact that I just denied that they didn’t use gas to the point where you actually needed to rely on something so simple like, “they were evil”. I think that alone makes you look like a clown in the press of non biased people. I didn’t deny the fact that they were evil but that they didn’t use gas. Please stick with my point. ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️ And stop saying it is fact because it was just believed to happen by you when you didn’t see the clear proof. And in fact in the chambers told by several to be the places where Nazis locked their prisoners and inserted toxics gasses to kill them or “Gaskammers” were actually used to clean lice and stuff. I saw an image of a guy in a prisoner uniform cleaning his clothes there.

Because most of those Germans were still human and not sociopaths. Even hardcore killers can't just go killing without massive remorse. THAT IS A FACT BOY. And what do you mean no proof? There is testimony, pictures and more. Funny how you mention you saw a certain picture but are denying all the other pics that prove you wrong?

Are you seriously this ignorant?

Honestly I don’t care. I never saw proof of them using gas before those proofs were not even clear own their own and being killed by gas and by bullets are the same ways you both wouldn’t wish to end up.

No, you choose to ignore the proof you saw. A single google search can bring all of this proof up WITH PICTURES. WITH PICTURES.

I do know we won’t die instantly but we die slowly but that wouldn’t take too long. You would last for the likes of months. Yes they were left to starve near the end of the war. Actually this was my point. But I found no reason to kill them. You could just let those people die there, considering what is the point of wasting your resources when someone you are gonna kill are gonna die anyway? It made little to no sense for them to gas those people and we have never got proof of it except eye witness or something told by history books or something like these. Nazis usually film their works and where have you seen people being sent to a room where they will be gased? They weren’t gased but forced to work misarably and treated like they were sub human. I wasn’t trying to make the Nazis look any better because so would beg them to gas me if I will be left in a state like that in an abandoned prison. People who died there were disieased and starved. Some of them may have been abused by the soldiers but I didn’t seee any of them gased. Denying what? Denying your beliefs?

The gas was only used for mass extermination dude. Only for mass extermination. When they regularly killed them, it was by normal methods, aka bullets.

https://www.thoughtco.com/zyklon-b-gas-chamber-poison-1779688

How the fuck can you claim they were not gassed when so much proof is avaliable? No one is lying here except you. YOU.

You know what it was actually people like you who made people doubt about the whole thing that happened to the Jews. It was because of people like you that people started questioning if those things happened to the victims. It wasn’t because of the Nazis wanted to somehow recover their power over the world because they were pretty much gone if not too old and helpless. But it was because of people like you that people started turning against the the Jews who were the obvious victims of that period because people like you threatened people to believe in what you believe was true and silenced people who denied it. What you are trying to convince me was the same as what the stupid German governments treat the Holocaust Denial. People started talking shit about the opposite side of the event because you didn’t allow them to talk you just tried to force people to believe the same thing you thought was true.

People like me? You are the one denying actual events here? You are actual actual testimony from people who lived through it. You are denying pictures just because you once saw something else that didn't fit your narrative. I didn't allow you to talk? Are you a buffoon? You are spreading misinformation here when real information is available EVERYWHERE. EVERYWHERE.

Stop this bullshit boy and put up some facts now. I know you are a garbage debtors that never proves what he is sayong but no it is the time to put up or shut up.

People in my area have a phrase, “The truth doesn’t fear investigation but Jews do(even though they wont be able to know what is currently going on).”, because of the fact that you tried to make them believe in your unproven ideology.

So now more blaming off the Jews? What investigation boy? What investigation? According to fools like you, everybody is lying except you and family huh?

I don’t believe the same crap you did automatically means what you do believe has to be a fact while what I do believe is false? And how the f... am I being disrespectful? Again I also don’t give a shit about your spoon fed “unproven” fact either.

This is not spoonfed fool. This is backed up. Everything is backed up. It is not MY FAULT you ignore proof.

You know I could write those articles too?

Write them then boy. And see how people rip you apart.

What are you going to say about those who did write something against the articles you posted here? It actually never happened.

Show me then. That is where I am going to bring actual proof. Infact, many people like you don't deny people were gassed but the number of people that were killed. Everybody accepts holocaust happened, everybody knows they were gassed, waht people don't accept is sometimes the number.

This is why I hate talking about this. “The pain of Jewish people.” “They were gased.” I was being told about this billion and billion times but I don’t care because I never witnessed those things myself so I cannot do anything other than choosing to believe what I believe is most reasonable because it was told in different. Telling people to believe your shit along with claiming it to be true only brings more criticism towards you. This is where I felt sorry for the Jews the most. They were unintentionally used as historical figures to blame a specific group of people about the shit that happened to them, by someone like you, which in turn will bring more criticism to them for something they didn’t will to happen.

Just because you didn't witness it doesn't mean it didn't happen bafoon. There are jewish people that are still alive from that time that say it did. There are pictures from that time that show it did happen. You just don't want to believe it because you can't accept the truth.

And you are disrespecting the Jewish people because you are denying one of the methods they were willed boy.

He wanted to protect people so he has to be as strong as he needs to be in every circumstance, meaning he will be strong enough to destroy any opponent, which make him unquestionably omnipotent. Or in another case you or anyone who wants to fight Saitama might be depowered to the point that he can one shot you. So in any case Saitama is limitless. He will never die because who will protect his verse if he is dead? That makes him immortal also. He didn’t as he turned to a monster which meant he didn’t succuessfullt remove his Limiters. Saitama actually removed all of it, making him complete omnipotent.

So now he is immortal as well? Where the serios heck do you come up with this bullshit? Did One tell you this as well? Did Murata come have tea with you and tell you his plan for Saitama as well?...... Where do you get this bullshit from?

Fact - Saitama wanted to be strong but not omnipotent. Fact - When Garou broke his limiter, HE WAS OMNIPOTENT AND LOST. Fact - One and Murata have never said Saitama is omnipotent. Fact - Genus knows nothing about what happened to Saitama and just theorized that he broke his limiter. Fact - Saitama has zero feats above planet level.

All of these are FACTS .

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@mindingmuffin said:

It's mainly because this person keeps denying that people were gassed in the holocaust and is even trying to blame the Jews for the truth. Go read one of the quotes from his area - This person is literally a scum.

People like this low-life have gotten so insulting, the people who survived those days, and are still alive, are actually suing them on their bullshit. This is just one of these examples:

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/mel-mermelstein-survived-auschwitz-then-sued-holocaust-deniers-court-180970123/

And the most ironic thing is, he is not denying the holocaust didn't happen but denying one of it's major killing methods..... He even goes so far to say that Hitler was bad but not so bad........... if you don't believe me, go read this previous messages.

And when you give him proof, he says it is a lie or self-written LMAO. I tell you, people like this never learn anything.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By TheOriginalOne
Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: And what are then proofs that prove me wrong? A chamber that looked very similar to normal prison, and oven and chambers of lice prevention? There is no proof of Germans putting people in gas chamber to kill the Jews at all but instead they treated them inhumanly like shit. Oh really? You are gonna have physiological problem shooting people when you are a f......... solider then you normally go to war and blow up American’s head an all kind of people’s who stand in front of you. Yeah that makes so much sense. Putting people in a tiny room where toxic gas is coming from all directions and the people in side there are screaming in pain and fear, knowing they will die soon, and the executors know well, would probably calm their mental health down. Oh never mind.

I should have asked you the same exact question. The scientists who examined the camps should have asked you the same questions. Even the Jews who were there and claimed no one was gased should have asked you the same questions.

I did the research, but guess what? They showed me a single image not relating to people being put in there at all. And most people claimed that the chamber was just a room where cleaning instruments applied. What I want is the proof they put human in “Gaskammer” not that the “Gaskammer” does exit because it obviously did. What we are discussing here is that, “if Gaskammer was used to kill people or just clean people’s clothings”. Facts remain. It was just a simple cleaning method and was an oven room. If you have been to Auschwitz before you would say the same. The same people who filmed their own armed shitting on people didn’t film when they forced people in the gas chambers or anybody died of gas. Simply Gaskammer ist ein infektion-verhutung system, nitcht die todeskammer.

Lmao look at your own reply. A single image can prove people were gased there? Even though it was somewhere they put oven there in the past? That room was not used to gas people to death. I explained this to the point where I hurt myself typing. Oh yes you used one freaking room to mass murder millions or more people. Wow it is making more and more sense. Like the Nazis who were lacking of personnel when they were being pushed back by allies were somehow going to waste their labor even though they can just let them die by not giving food and through hard work alone just to not waste time and support their own advance.

What about people who escaped who didn’t agree with that? Are you going to throw them away too? What I was trying to say is you are somehow “offended” by the fact that I denied they were gased and you were so defensive at that, like you are super sure they were. Not only that, you tried to make me believe they were and raged at my opnion. The same way German governments do to the deniers. The result was they were criticized more than before and the Jews who were victims were somehow called liars for nothing. So I just pointed you out. In fact people who went there and survived explained to us about ther horrors of the camps and if you ask them personally if they are gased of not, they wouldn’t know how to answer. I asked one of them last year. She told me they were highly mistreated and lots of people died off harsh treatment and those who didn’t make it got burnt. That was it.

I like how you became so angry where you misspelled “debaters” just because I denied your belief and you even had to add some more insults in your sentence to make yourself look like a “savior of Jews(who wouldn’t know where you are going)” while it went to an opposite direction and turned to a complete raging buffoon, where I grabbed popcorn to eat during writing a reply to your speech.

The only proof that is viral and everywhere is a single image. What investigation? Investigation = discussion = denial. All of these had to happen to see how pure the claims are. You are desperately offending the denial, which will lead some people to think that Jews were lying. People being gased there is backed up by nothing. Nope I didn’t say that everybody is lying except me and pretty much almost everybody I knew. You are making it up.

Oh yes everything is backed up. By a single image where the chamber wasn’t really designed to gas people to death at that time.

I don’t deny the number because their advancement was quite fast and people who estimated them should know more than me and that could include the people who were fighting against the Nazis, mainly the SS. I never denied Holocaust. I denied they were gased and not just me.

Because you didn’t witness it actually meant that you can’t fully accept it happened. What about people who were liberated from the same camps and said they were gased? The only proof was a room which didn’t even look like am execution chamber. I am ok to believe the truth because in any shape or form they were assholes and it didn’t make Nazis look any better but I didn’t believe it because it doesn’t some correct. You don’t need to get fully enraged just to see some denials towards your belief.

Nope that was not disrespecting the Jews. Disrespecting the Jews is appreciating their deaths, which is not what I am doing and I berate those who do, if they were not Germans.

The fact that he was omnipotent, omnipotence and physical infinity make you immortal. This is fact. Murata or ONE didn’t come to tell me personally but the evidence in the anime and the mangas suggested it.

Fact- Saitama successfully removed all of his limiter so he is omnipotent.

Fact- Garou didn’t successfully remove all of his limiter so he became an impotent monster instead.

Fact- Genus is a narrator so everything spoken from him was the word of ONE and Murata which we have to follow.

Fact- He didn’t need one.

Some of them are.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Chad_Duby

@theoriginalone said:
@mindingmuffin said:

Mainly because The Original One does what he does all the time.

Pulling the conversation out of topic and eventually got enraged and butthurt from differnt opinions on some historical stuff.

It's mainly because this person keeps denying that people were gassed in the holocaust and is even trying to blame the Jews for the truth. Go read one of the quotes from his area - This person is literally a scum.

I denied the prisoners were gased in ther concentration camp but never actually blamed the Jews. I said I was sorry for the Jews. What I am saying is literally people are going to call the Jews liars because of people like you like they are doing right now because the ones who believed offended the deniers too much. I was blaming you not the Jews. Mainly you. I am sorry for all the Jews who were sent to the camps, no matter if they were gassed or not gassed. You are not one of them. Silencing opposing speech = increasing more criticism. Say you. It is extremely ironic. Everyone who denied that they were gased also had to be scums, right? Denial or disagreement didn’t make anybody a scum, it is just a matter of opinion. You were like the current German government who jailed a grandma for denying the whole event even though they called their nation a democratic country. It is extremely Ironic.

People like this low-life have gotten so insulting,

Said the one using f... and boy and all kinds of insults toward me when I was just denying your beliefs.

the people who survived those days, and are still alive, are actually suing them on their bullshit. This is just one of these examples:

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/mel-mermelstein-survived-auschwitz-then-sued-holocaust-deniers-court-180970123/

I am not sure why they needed to sue people just because they didnt believe the same thing... Are they gonna sue their own cell mates who said they weren’t gassed?

And the most ironic thing is, he is not denying the holocaust didn't happen but denying one of it's major killing methods.....

How is that ironic?

He even goes so far to say that Hitler was bad but not so bad........... if you don't believe me, go read this previous messages.

Yes I did because one person can’t be entirely bad and he was just like other rulers rom the past who were intetionally responsible for million of death.

And when you give him proof, he says it is a lie or self-written LMAO. I tell you, people like this never learn anything.

I claimed it is self written but not that it is bullshit. I said it is un proven. I tried to gather as much information as possible to make it sensible that the Jews were gassed but literally I didn’t make it. I can’t find a case for the Jews to be gassed at all. The unlikelyhood is just too much for me to accept they were gassed.

Here is a disagreement of the gas chamber

https://www.ht.lu.se/media/utbildning/dokument/kurser/SASH65/20171/The_Problem_of_the_Gas_Chambers.pdf

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: The article was full of information, convincing and holding lots of weight but I still can’t take it more than 50% truth just like the deniers showed the proofs that the gas chambers weren’t use for execution but an infection preventing system.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@chad_duby: I can't even access that article you posted..... I am starting to really suscept that you have done any actual research here.

Also, who wrote that article exactly? What are his or hers credentials huh? Because if a scholar wrote an article saying a certain thing but a random person wrote an article saying another, why the heck would someone believe that random person that has no background on the subject matter?

Also, I find if very ironic that you won't accept that gas chamber thing being true because their are counter arguments against it but you won't believe the same for Saitama when there are more counter arguments against him being omnipotent.

The guy in your own video didn't call him omnipotent, only you have done so. ONLY YOU.

When you are proven wrong, you come up with your headcanon. You said Saitama broke his limiter and is thus omnipotent but Garou did the same thing on panel. The you said that Garou really didn't do it but without anything backing it up. Why would ONE put effort into saying he did if he actually didn't? Why the heck is that? Also, if he didn't remove all his limiter, how do we know Saitama did? There is not a single proof from the manga or anime that he removed all of them. Another thing I find interesting is beofre, you were claiming that their is only 1 limiter but now for Garou, there are more than one.....

You are not keeping up with your own bullshit my dude.

Your line of argument makes no sense and is filled with nothing more than headcanon. You keep saying ONE and Murata have given us evidence in the manga and webcomic but when I ask for it, all you do is duck the question. You have not presented a single proof to back up your claim. Not a single one.

Next, you keep saying breaking your limiter means you are omnipotent but according to what? Genus? Someone who admitted he didn't know what they were talking about? So now you believe random statement over on panel feats? Wow. And even if he did, how do we know that is the only limiter Saitama has? How? You keep saying that Omnipotence can'tbe shown but then what has Saitama shown that makes him omnipotent? In terms of any actual feat or display of power?

I am going to say this again, stop with your fucking headcanon and put up some feats. And I know you won't because I have religiously read OPM inside out that I know everything about it.

But still, I wait for the proof. Both the gas chamber one, which cannot open and says I don't have access and the OPM one.

I'm waiting.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Chad_Duby

@theoriginalone: I had been involved to this kind of stuff for years even though I never wish to. The one who wrote that article was Robert Faurisson. Maybe it wasn’t available in your area but I am currently in The UK so.

When I said the speech was convincing I meant the article you gave to me from the scholar. I really respcted that guy but as I said it is second hand. The source I found and the source I gave you should be treated the same way so I left them as 50/50 chance.

Because much more people argued that gas chamber didn’t happen. Gas chamber and the holocaust are the real things and shouldn’t be mistakenly understood or percieved. It is not funny or enterraining and it is historical, while one Punch man is an anime. It can be that one person is correct while more than 1000 are false when it comes to things like anime. But when it comes to historical stuff it will take you years to even sesearch. Not only both sides are working on their own to destroy the information provided by the other sides as much as possible. There is literally no way to say if Gas chamber was used to kill people. Ok forget about That shit. Other historical stuffs remained unproven too. You almost can’t guage what happened with the period you weren’t born. When it comes to Anime it is entirely different and that is also the reason why I keep repeating something people in vs battle societ disagreed abiut without giving much shit and not so serious. Because it is a fu...... fiction.

I am not going to talk more about WWII.

Because being able to beat anybody = omnipotent. That doesn’t require ultimate understanding.

I backed it up by saying Garou turned into a monster and the reason he didn’t turn into a complete omnipotent was that he didn’t successfully remove his limiter. I am not dodging anything just mentioned facts. That is the only explanation why Garou wasn’t omnipotent, because it was stated before that that anybody who attempeted to break the Limiter will eventually undergo a transformation. Garou was that case.

Genus was a narrator, he was the one being used by ONE and Murata to tell us why Saitama is omnipotent. Because he said he removed all of it. How are you gonna deny that? More than that, if omnipotence can’t be replicated how can Saitama represent any? That is an argument on its own. It cannot be shown.

Stop with the insult. You can google for the images about the gas chambers as well. You can google why It is fraudulent, as that is not a proper gas chamber. However you never proved to me how that chamber worked. None of your speech or said evidence even showed the glimps of the Chamber’s excution usage. You know why? Because it was never used to kill anybody but to destroy infection. Infection. That is not a proper method how you kill people with gas. And yes I will claim that Saitama is omnipotent.

Maybe the link was shitty.

This is not the only article I have found. Tons of people wrote it.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@chad_duby: It isn't so it is not proof. Again, I ask for it? Also, if you didn't already know, in 1991, he was dismissed for his academic post. He even had the audacity to deny the diary of Anne Frank, which is 100% real.

The source you have me has been disproved and dismissed my dude. Why would I then believe it?

No, even though historical events and anime are different, you don't want to believe the efforts of a scholar who has never been dismissed or disproved. You say you only believe 50 percent of it because there are things that say otherwise. But in the Saitama case, we also don't know much. How much lomiyers Saitama has, did be really remove it, didn't removing it give him limitless strength, NOTHING. The video that made you convince that he did is also backed up by nothing. So even then, you are in the same boat as with the historical events.

But he has never been said to be able to beat anybody. As if now, he has only fought fodder. When you are planet level and only fight city level opponents, you would appear unstoppable as well. This also doesn't require alot of understanding.

Saitama didn't go through any transformation dude. Not a single one. Losing your hair is not going through a transformation. And where did it say breaking your limiter requires a transformation? Show me now. When Garou became a mister, he broke his initial limit. Fighting Saitama made him break his limiter. That is what ONE shower us. But even then, he was much weaker than Saitama. This should clearly tell you that breaking your limiter is not a sign of being omnipotent or limitless.

You keep saying he didn't successfully remove his limiter but according to what? Jsut because he lost to Saitama? Why can't if be that he did remove him limiter but that doesn't mean you somehow become omnipotent. Why can't that be?

But Genus didn't call him omnipotent. Not once. He even said he doesn't understand Saitama's power so if we follow that logic, neither do murata and one..... so what is it? He doesn't know what he is talking aboit or he was lying? What is it?

You link is still not working. You are still dodging my question about providing facts. You have not provided a single thing. I will not stop the insults because you keep deflecting and lying.

There were many cases used in the gas chambers. They used CO, exhaust gas and even Zyklon B. All of this info is freely avaliable if you do your freaking research.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_chamber

And still, not a single proof provided that shows Saitama being omnipotent or why ONE would lie about Garou breaking his limiter..... But hey, maybe you know more than One himself.......

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@chad_duby: LMAO, did you even read that article. In that same article, they said the systemical killing of Jews didn't occur, the genocide was a lie and much more....

How can you cherry pick information that you like and disregard the one that you don't? Is this how you debate?

Not to mention, all his studied were discredited and dismissed in 1991......

Infact, here is proof from Robert Van Pelt, a foremost scholar in the Holocaust.

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2016/03/10/robert-jan-van-pelt-proves-the-use-of-gas-chambers-in-the-holocaust-again/

https://malcolmnicholson.wordpress.com/tag/robert-jan-van-pelt-fake-gas-chamber/MAO but keep on keeping on.

https://www.jta.org/2000/01/28/archive/holocaust-revisionist-dismisses-evidence-of-auschwitz-gas-chambers

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TheOriginalOne

Man, I can keep going with this.

So many holocaust scholars agree with the gas chambers but just because 1 doesn't, that must make what the others are saying untrue....

Correc?

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Chad_Duby

@theoriginalone: Yes he and some other guys were saying the gas chambers weren’t used to kill Jews as well as the genocide didn’t happen. I did believe the genocide happened but the likelihood that the gas chambers were used to kill prisoners was all over the place and it didn’t make sense.

In the further glory world press there were people writing comments in those researches that the gas chambers weren’t used to kill people but to delouse.

Here is the image from Dachu, which is a prisoner cleaning his clothings in that said gas chamber. The same gas chambers with similar look surely were posted in the sites you linked them here.

No Caption Provided

Here is also this.

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013/03/21/is-there-any-proof-that-gas-chambers-existed-in-the-nazi-camps/

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Flash finishes before Saitama can cross the start line.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: But dude, then you are using selective information. You are cherry picking point which all lead into one another.

Also, read by links, auschwitz has different sections to it. Infact, it had 3 sections. And some of the previous gas chambers were converted into something else.

Here:

https://www.jta.org/2000/01/28/archive/holocaust-revisionist-dismisses-evidence-of-auschwitz-gas-chambers

It was disproven here by a real scholar.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Chad_Duby

@theoriginalone: Yes I am because there are too many informations. I am actually taking the one I think makes most sense.

I can’t access them in the UK, will reread it when I am at home. Yes it had 3 sections. And where do they kill Jews? They may probably shot Jews during their walk but seriously I don’t see how Gas chambers were used.

I don’t even know if Robert was the real scholar but from my experience while visiting those historical places myself when I was much younger also when I saw many images behind the use of chambers. It was highly unlikely to believe Gas Chambers were used to exterminate people.

I would like to agree to disagree because I am tired.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@chad_duby: Shooting was the most common method but very messy. Gassing was much quicker and efficient.

Given how smart Germans were and are, I don't see why they won't opt for a more efficient method.

Homie, Robert is still alive and can and will debate with you if you get his email. He still writes books and is very much active in University of Waterloo. You can read up about him.

I'm tired too. Agree to disagree. I respect that atleast you are not one of those people who deny the Holocaust entirely.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Chad_Duby
WhatAreYouDo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers