Current Barry Allen

Who wins ?

#2 Posted by TheSuperor (6831 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama has no FTL feats, Flash does.

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#6 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (5244 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously Flash.

#7 Edited by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama is omnipotent so he can outrace anybody unless they are omnipotents, too.

#8 Posted by Eobard21 (6151 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Eobard21 (6151 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#11 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (5244 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6660 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash

#13 Posted by Eobard21 (6151 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@eobard21: Yes Saitama is definitely omnipotent.

#15 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta: When you don’t know a character enough or know what someone is talking about I suggest you don’t call them a troll.

#16 Posted by jashro44 (53105 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash has to many low showings for me to think of him as faster than light in any way. I still think he is faster than Saitaima when it comes to running. I have only seen one punch man season 1 however.

Avatar image for sexybayonetta22
#17 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2397 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama speedblitzes Comivine

#18 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby: No proof he is omnipotent as of not. Murata has even hinted that he doesn't consider Saitama to be omnipotent.

And Saitama doesn't have any consistent speed feats to win here. Even though CE Barry is also inconsistent, his high ends are better than Saitama's.

I know Saitama inside out, with both the webcomic and manga.

#19 Posted by Eobard21 (6151 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: When has he hinted it that Saitama isn’t omnipotent? I got some clue fr9m ONE that Saitama is omnipotent, which is when one stated “I wrote Saitama to point punch his problem away.”, which highly implied Saitama can beat anything that is troublesome to him. That suggests his omnipotence.

Genus said that his strenght is boundless. Let’s say he is not omnipotent but he has infinite strength, still infinite physical strength is also going to make his speed infinite unquestionably.

#22 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby: In an interview that he doesn't consider Saitama to be limitless. And one's statement doesn't, in amy shape or form, relate to omnipotence, that is just your headcanon. All it means is that he has room to grow and be the strongest in his verse.

And yes, we know his stength is boundless but that means he has room to grow. Meaning when he gets those feats, no one can call it outliers or wank. As of now, he doesn't.

And strength and speed don't always correlate like that. Otherwise, strong bricks would all be extremely fast and we know that is not the case. Not to mention, he doesn't have many speed feat to begin with.

#23 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: Please link it to me if you see any. Why? He actually implied that Saitama can punch anything obstructs him. How does that not make him unbeatable in itself? Not really, it already obtained the power not the potential, suggesting he is already infinite.

Boundless strength not boundless potential. He already obtained infinite power and we now know he is omnipotent. Even if he isn’t, we can still 100% say that he is currently physically infinite. Well, you cannot show infinite strength feat, as no one can draw it.

Sadly they don’t have legs. Bricks can’t even run because they are objects manufactured for construction. They don’t always correlate like that but given he has legs and his strength is infinite, why can’t he run in infinite speed.

#24 Edited by MindingMuffin (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol Flash is not even nearly consistently FTL and he has no possible way to even harm Saitama anyway, Saitama oneshots with an aoe attack.

all of his 'FTL' feats outside of the picosecond one are all relativistic anyway.

edit: I'm dumb, didn't see this was a race.

Even then I don't think Flash is consistent at all, honestly I'll still give it to Saitama.

#25 Posted by Eobard21 (6151 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby said:

@theoriginalone: Please link it to me if you see any. Why? He actually implied that Saitama can punch anything obstructs him. How does that not make him unbeatable in itself? Not really, it already obtained the power not the potential, suggesting he is already infinite.

I'll find it for you as it was a japanese interview.

No, One did not imply any of that, it was your headcanon. He said Saitama has a lot of power behind his punch and that he will get the feats to display such in the future. As of now, he HAS NOTHING.

And we don't know how much power he obtained so that logic can't be used in a debate. We use feats.

Boundless strength not boundless potential. He already obtained infinite power and we now know he is omnipotent. Even if he isn’t, we can still 100% say that he is currently physically infinite. Well, you cannot show infinite strength feat, as no one can draw it.

Incorrect. Genus said he removed his limiter but we still don't know what he can really do. All you have is headcanon, NOT FEATS. And it is not about drawing it but showing here and there that he has that power. The fact he has to use a serious punch to defeat some opponents should tell you that he is not omnipotent otherwise he would be blinking opponents out of existence. Which is clearly not the case with Saitama.

Sadly they don’t have legs. Bricks can’t even run because they are objects manufactured for construction. They don’t always correlate like that but given he has legs and his strength is infinite, why can’t he run in infinite speed.

They don't have legs? That is the dumbest thing I have read. I am trying to tell you that strength doesn't always correlate to speed, especially if the character doesn't have any speed feats. His legs are not FUCKING infinite, THAT HAS NEVER BEEN SAID OR SHOWN. Before we go on, I need to see some featsthat even remotely suggest he is limitless. Pay attention to the underlines word.

#27 Edited by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone:

Ok.

Explain how, “I wrote Saitama to punch away his problems.”, not indicate that Saitama is effective against anything that is troublesome to him. That clearly explains he can beat anything. And for the matter that he has all of his limiters removed from him so he is literally omnipotent.

Man we already knew he removed all of his limiters and a limiter on itself is a concept of limitation. How does that prove he is omnipotent? Many omnipotents didn’t even make appearance and we can say they are omnipotents why can we say it for Saitama? Saitama can be scaled off anybody in verse considering he is not limited to anything so everything is accessed to him.

He tried to have a match why would he even blink them out of existence? Well, if you are the One Above All and you wanted Thanos dead by creating somebody that will kill him, would you create a jerk To beat him up? No he has to use something that can kill Thanos. He can send Galactus to kill Thanos, if he doesn’t want to blink him out of existence. That was the same case with Saitama.

You mentioned bricks but the things is bricks aren’t even organism how do they even try to run? He is physically infinite so that applies to his legs. No he is entirely infinite.

I can’t use feats because just other omnipotent characters they don’t replicate feats.

#28 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby said:

@theoriginalone:

Ok.

Explain how, “I wrote Saitama to punch away his problems.”, not indicate that Saitama is effective against anything that is troublesome to him. That clearly explains he can beat anything. And for the matter that he has all of his limiters removed from him so he is literally omnipotent.

No one wrote that. People have bee lying about what ONE has said and you seem to be a victim of it. I used to believe he said Saitama cold punch with the power of a big bang but I was correct and that was a mistranslation.

And again, having his limiter removed doesn't mean limitless strength but POTENTIAL. Why I am saying potential right now is because he doesn't have any feats to even remotely suggest limitless strength.

Man we already knew he removed all of his limiters and a limiter on itself is a concept of limitation. How does that prove he is omnipotent? Many omnipotents didn’t even make appearance and we can say they are omnipotents why can we say it for Saitama? Saitama can be scaled off anybody in verse considering he is not limited to anything so everything is accessed to him.

What the heck are you rambling about? Goku has broken through his limiter MULTIPLE TIMES. MULTIPLE FREAKING TIMES. But that doesn't mean he is omnipotent. How do you know he doesn't have another limiter?

He tried to have a match why would he even blink them out of existence? Well, if you are the One Above All and you wanted Thanos dead by creating somebody that will kill him, would you create a jerk To beat him up? No he has to use something that can kill Thanos. He can send Galactus to kill Thanos, if he doesn’t want to blink him out of existence. That was the same case with Saitama.

Now you are using a false equivalency. You know you have no feats so you are trying to circle jerk, like you have done before. In Marvel, there are massive high end characters that are so strong, you have no choice but to believe that the OAA is omnipotent. In OPM, you HAVE NOTHING. The best opponent we have seen till now is literally a planet level opponent.

So how the heck can you compare OAA to Saitama????

You mentioned bricks but the things is bricks aren’t even organism how do they even try to run? He is physically infinite so that applies to his legs. No he is entirely infinite.

By Bricks, I mean characters like Hulk, Thing, Juggy, etc etc. Strong characters who don't have much speed.

And no, he is not physically infinite, no one has ever said that. I have been following the OPM manga since the web comics and there is no indication of this yet.

I can’t use feats because just other omnipotent characters they don’t replicate feats.

You can't use feats BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY... He can't even compare to any other omnipotent character in another verse because there is no such thing as verse equalization here. He doesn't even have consistent planetary feats, yetv you are claiming him to be omnipotent.....

Wow.

#29 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone:

If you read his conversation with Murata you will find that line. He actually said it but nobody looked over it because they thought it was not important.

What he gained by removing his limiters was power, that was why he was incredible. Not because he is potentially infinite but actually infinite. Why would they even say he has boundless strength? Because he does in fact have it. Breaking limiter in opm grants you anything you wish. Those who tried and failed transformed into monsters so Limiter is important. When you broke it, as it was stated, you lost your meaning. Saitama literally became omnipotent after that that was why he didn’t give much shit about anything.

Because a Limiter is a unique item in OPM world as it is a “concept” of limitation itself. It is not just limit. You removed the whole concept of your body how does that even make you impotent any longer? You are literally limitless. Genus said he has no limiter and removed all of it. I think I showed you the scan before.

You are also repeating your old mistakes. I told you before that those character who Toaa can be scaled off were nowhere near omnipotents. So that doesn’t make him omnipotent if you wanna scale him. Saitama is everything and everything is Saitama so the universe Saitama is living in is also a part of Saitama’s body, as he completely transcends anything. Is that good enough for you?

They are really fast. Have you ever seen Hulk jump?

Yes he can because he is literally omnipotent. How do you define omniotence? What can be considered omnipotent to you.

#30 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby said:

@theoriginalone:

If you read his conversation with Murata you will find that line. He actually said it but nobody looked over it because they thought it was not important.

No, he hasn't. How the heck is that not an important line? And why would they create a serious series punch for Saitama when hecould just punch anything away like nothing? You do know that setruosu serious is to show that he is facing a strong opponent and can't one-shot him normally?

What he gained by removing his limiters was power, that was why he was incredible. Not because he is potentially infinite but actually infinite. Why would they even say he has boundless strength? Because he does in fact have it. Breaking limiter in opm grants you anything you wish. Those who tried and failed transformed into monsters so Limiter is important. When you broke it, as it was stated, you lost your meaning. Saitama literally became omnipotent after that that was why he didn’t give much shit about anything.

LMAO, more and more bullshit. Removing the limiter has nothing to do with mosterfication, at all. I can see you don't read OPM. It seems you don't understand that even Garou broke his limiter, WHICH IS SAID ON PANEL. So was he omnipotent as well? Then how the heck did he lose that power huh? Magically?

Also, removing lis limiter does mean he got strong but we have no way of knowing HOW STRONG. That has been my point. That is why we use feats.

Because a Limiter is a unique item in OPM world as it is a “concept” of limitation itself. It is not just limit. You removed the whole concept of your body how does that even make you impotent any longer? You are literally limitless. Genus said he has no limiter and removed all of it. I think I showed you the scan before.

Again, more headcanon. Genus just said he removed his limier, not that he didn't have another one or became fully limitless. Genus doesn't know much about it in the first place. Garou removed his limiter but didn't display any impressive power AT ALL. AT ALL.

You are also repeating your old mistakes. I told you before that those character who Toaa can be scaled off were nowhere near omnipotents. So that doesn’t make him omnipotent if you wanna scale him. Saitama is everything and everything is Saitama so the universe Saitama is living in is also a part of Saitama’s body, as he completely transcends anything. Is that good enough for you?

What? Stop this bullshit now. Characters around TOAA like living tribunal, molecular man, pre retcon beyonder, etc etc are literally beings that are near omnipotent characters. Saitama has LITERALLY NOTHING LIKE THAT BOY. Not one person. So how the fuck can you scale Saitama to anyone? And where the heck did you get the fact that anything is Saitama??? Did ONE come and tell you this personally?

How the heck do you know he trasnces evetting??? Where has this been said or shown? I keep asking for facts and you keep running away from providing that answer?

They are really fast. Have you ever seen Hulk jump?

Sigh, being hypersonic and being LS or FTL is a massive difference boy. Compared to actual fast characters, he is nothing. A character with planetary + strength and barely being hypersonic shows that speed and strength are not always related.

Yes he can because he is literally omnipotent. How do you define omniotence? What can be considered omnipotent to you.

How is he omnipotent exactly? What has he ever shown that shows omnipotence? How do you define omnipotence?

#31 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan

This bullshit is starting up again. Didn't he run away after you wanted to CaV him about this???

#32 Posted by Supermanthor (20208 posts) - - Show Bio

ohhhh man

#33 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: @theoriginalone: It was but people didn’t take a look at it so I said there was but it wasn’t famous. Saitama can one shot anything with different levels of punch. That only shows how strong Boros truly is.

It did that was how Saitama obtained his power. I can see that you are trying to discredit me and you usually do with other debaters when you run out of argument because you can’t defend your point other than questioning your opponent so that their argument seem less effective. But nothing negates the fact. That was because he didn’t truly break it so he turned into a monster. That was the point. He is not like Saitama. If he did then he would have realized that figthting is pointless because after all he is Saitama and Saitama is him and they are everything and above everything.

We actually knew he removed all of them. Feats are only allpliable for impotents. Saitama is omnipotent or at least physically infintie so they don’t need to be shown.

Saitama removed all of and he actually said Limiter was the thing that makes you have limit. Limiter is the concept of limitation. Having no limiter or limiters means you are limited to nothing at all.

None of them are omnipotent and after combined together omnipotent not gonna be produced. He doesn’t need to be scaled as he is omnipotent on his own. Can Kami TenchI be scaled? One didn’t tell me but he wrote the story and I read them so I understood what he was trying to show us about Saitama.

Yes they are not always related but you can’t deny that physical strenght plays some role on speed. If one is physically infinite then its speed is gonna be infinite, considering speed is not all about legs but how fast you can move.

I define omnipotence as absolute power and it was shown that he removed what kept him away from absolute power so clearly he is currently an all mighty and that is the evidence of his omnipotence on its own.

#34 Posted by Vulkanian (660 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe people still fall for Chad_Duby's self-admitted trolling. He does this in literally every single thread with Saitama in it.

#35 Posted by Eobard21 (6151 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmfao

#36 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby said:

@theoriginalone: @theoriginalone: It was but people didn’t take a look at it so I said there was but it wasn’t famous. Saitama can one shot anything with different levels of punch. That only shows how strong Boros truly is.

He can't. That is why the serious punch was created. Stop this head canon already. Boros was only a planet buster, stop the wank.

It did that was how Saitama obtained his power. I can see that you are trying to discredit me and you usually do with other debaters when you run out of argument because you can’t defend your point other than questioning your opponent so that their argument seem less effective. But nothing negates the fact. That was because he didn’t truly break it so he turned into a monster. That was the point. He is not like Saitama. If he did then he would have realized that figthting is pointless because after all he is Saitama and Saitama is him and they are everything and above everything.

Again, more and more bullshit and lies. You say I am trying to discredit you but you have been doing it yourself all along. Now you say Garou didn't break his limiter WHEN THE FREAKING WRITER, ONE HIMSELF, SAID SO. And there is no indication it was a lie, THAT IS ANOTHER HEADCANON FROM YOU.

He doesn't have to be like Saitama to break it limiter, again, stop with this bullshit already.

We actually knew he removed all of them. Feats are only allpliable for impotents. Saitama is omnipotent or at least physically infintie so they don’t need to be shown.

Based on what? Based on what? Based on what? Stop this headcanon and show some proof.

Saitama removed all of and he actually said Limiter was the thing that makes you have limit. Limiter is the concept of limitation. Having no limiter or limiters means you are limited to nothing at all.

How do you know he removed all of his? Based on what Genus said? He himself has said that he doesn't' know much about Saitama power and made a theory....

Even the wiki says that...... They even writer - supposedly.... LMAO, you actually have no proof do you?

https://onepunchman.fandom.com/wiki/Monster_Cells

None of them are omnipotent and after combined together omnipotent not gonna be produced. He doesn’t need to be scaled as he is omnipotent on his own. Can Kami TenchI be scaled? One didn’t tell me but he wrote the story and I read them so I understood what he was trying to show us about Saitama.

I never said they are omnipotent but their power level is approaching it and that is why TOAA can be scaled off of that even though he has no feats of his own. Any character that has a certain power level said about him/her needs to be scaled or shown some feats.

The problem is, these characters are at least said to be omnipotent, no-one has even called Saitama omnipotent except for you. Not ONE, not Murata BUT YOU. And you base this off the limiter thing when you don't even know if it is true as Genus knows much about that as he has himself said. He just made a theory. Even then, we don't even know how many limiters Saitama has, how many he removed, WE HAVE NOTHING.

And he can't even be scaled off other people as all his enemy have been countely lebl to plant level at best. Not to mention, characters like TOAA, we know he can blink universes out of existence, what proof do we have that Saitama can do that?

Yes they are not always related but you can’t deny that physical strenght plays some role on speed. If one is physically infinite then its speed is gonna be infinite, considering speed is not all about legs but how fast you can move.

Yes it does but it is not a direct relationship. How fast you move comes from your legs..... You do get this correct?

I define omnipotence as absolute power and it was shown that he removed what kept him away from absolute power so clearly he is currently an all mighty and that is the evidence of his omnipotence on its own.

Saitama has shown nothing to suggest he has absolute power though so you point fails right there.

#37 Edited by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: Watch this vidoe because I am tired of explaning the same stuff over and over again.

Loading Video...

#38 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@vulkanian: I did it because I believe Saitama is omnipotent and should not be put in any battle because it is pointless having him in.

#39 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby: So video from a random person..... You do know most of these people wank single feat to high heaven? Like SeththeProgrammer?... That is why you get FTL luffy.....

Not to mention, this video is a response to him.

#40 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Eobard21 (6151 posts) - - Show Bio

Ftl Luffy I'm dead LOL

#42 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby: He literally is saying there is nothing faster than light so they must be the same speed...... He is literally trying to use real world logic in fiction.... He then said Deku's fingerflick was past LS as well.... MHA.... Nothing in that verse is even lighting speed, let alone LS.

Like come on dude, how the heck can you take this seriously?

#43 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: I didn’t say that all things he mentioned in this video are correct but he convinced me why Saitama is limitless.

#44 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby: If he wanks simple things like that, how can you take him seriously at all??? And that was just the start of the video.... if someone said Hitler was good and then twist facts to fit his narrative, are you still going to believe what he is saying?

#45 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: For Hitler part people can have different opnions and interpretations on him. Som people deny Holocaust and some even appreciated it(my brother did). We all can have different points of view. The Third Reich and Mein Fuhrer weren‘t entirely bad, because at least they saved Germany from recession. I am not going to argue that they are correct because I think everybody in the Second World War was asshole, and that inculced every allies’s and axis’s members. Things that happened at that period were historical and you didn’t see them with your own eyes. The truth remained unknown so we cannot say anything but you can dislike Hitler.

It doesn’t neeed to be entirely correct.

#46 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby: But people who lived through that do tell us the atrocities Hitler committed. People who deny the holocaust are as stupid as the people who say the earth is flat. They have found a lot of proof from that time that says the holocaust is real, what people deny is the number.

Now, third Reich did save Germany from recession but that doesn't make hitler a good person. The lives he took of innocent people doesn't get washed away by anything.

And yes, the video needs to be entirely correct as he builds on his point using the previous point. He even says he won't power scale..... He even says Saitama superpower is "winning"....... WTF. He also says that he won't lose because of his "philosophy".... He even attacks his own 3 points he made.

Have you actually seen this video?

#47 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: His attoricties were no more than other war commanders. You know why I don’t like to dicuss this kind of stuff? Because people can easily get pissed off it. They pointed that Hitler was the worst man ever because they were the one who got in trouble because of a Hitler. Whoever lost the war must be evil. All dictators were evil. Stalin wasn’t better as well as the any other allies. In fact Hitler was a but better than somebody. Some dictators killed many many people just to sustain their own greed and it will benefit only them. Hitler loved and cared abour Germans people so he did it. But that doesn’t mean killing the Jews was right. You cannot disvalue Other living beings or you are just animals. Nope you cannot call them stupid. The proof wasn’t clear. It depends on what you call Holocaust. If you defined the thing by torturing Jews and killing them in general or treating them like shit in other word then that is completely fine. But if you defined it by specifying that it was locking Jews in gas chamber then I can’t say the same for that because I don’t think they killed people with gas. Judging from the look of their remains, they starved to death because there wasn’t enough food and mean to sustain their lives because.... the allies bombed their transportation way. You can disagree with that because it was just my opinion. But you can tell how biased people are. Even though assholes like Stalin was actually a d... to his own people and he still wasn’t accused as much as Hitler was. And according to my friend‘s grand parent she felt appreciated when Nazi broke into Russia because they were suffering under Soviet’s control.

Hitler was never a good person in my eyes and he is on an asshole list but I can’t say he was entirely bad. I still have to pay some respect for him because I have got German ancestry.

No.

#48 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby: People were gassed, what the f are you talking about? They were both starved and gassed. The gas method came about because shooting them was being inconvenient and it was taking a psychological toll on the people. Look of their remains? What does that even mean? And define holocaust? The holocaust was an Ethnic cleansing boy. There is nothing else to it. It was literally a state policy. You are being very disrespectful right now.

And I never said other dictators who killed innocent people are not bad people, my hitler reference was just an example. Also, just because you have German ancestry, you will pay respect to a murderer? So if you are a white person from America, you have to pay respect to all the people they enslaved, killed, raped, etc etc people of colour?

Cool.

Also, what does that no mean? Have you actually seen that video? He even says he won't power scale..... He then says Saitama superpower is "winning"....... WTF? He then continues to say that Saitama won't lose because of his "philosophy".... He then questions the 2 out of 3 points he made... How the heck did this convenience you is beyond me.

#49 Edited by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: Most deniers didn’t agree that they used gas method to kill people and I as well didn’t agree they used gas. Otherwise can you explain how they did it and why they did it? Not only did scientists(some of them) think that it wasn’t really scientifically accurate to gas them right that. And you think of Nazis were so evil that they gassed people to death why would they even care about shooting them? It was claimed to have happened in Auschwitz which then again didn’t really look like it was a place where they gased people. Those people starved to the point where they were living skeletons why would you even bother killing them just to waste your time? Not to mention you may have to deal with infection after the body decomposed. And it was not like they have too much resources or personnel to get every single corpse burned during that time. They got oven to burn dead but it wasn’t like they are going to burn millions of them. It was even written at the sign that work makes you free though the workers didn’t last more than a couple of months because of their harsh treatment. But where is the gas?

Yes I knew it was a policy. But the way you define it was either: Kill all the Jews. Force them to work in Concentration Camp and treat them like shit(which I pretty much preferred that they stick with this one).

Again how the .... am I being disrespectful? You are being disrespectful for being offensive to my opinion.

I didn’t deny that they were merciless against Jews but I just don’t think they were killing them using gas.

No. But it was not like my ancestors never participated in his movement at all or they(which I am also supposed to be included) didn’t owe the Fuhrer at all. And I said some respect. Why would communists still pay respect to Soviet Leaders?

Yes he did but he had a point there. He brought up that the crab guy turned into a crab because he liked crap as well as the car guy. Saitama became omnipotent because he wanted to be one, as well as Garou as he wanted to be the strongest villain(so he didn’t become omnipotent so that he would still lose to Saitama). Also he listed the scientifically impossible moment of Saitama for the case that Saitama would be a reality warper.

#50 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby said:

@theoriginalone: Most deniers didn’t agree that they used gas method to kill people and I as well didn’t agree they used gas. Otherwise can you explain how they did it and why they did it? Not only did scientists(some of them) thought that it wasn’t really scientifically accurate to gas them right that. And you think of Nazis were so evil that they gassed people to death why would they even care about shooting them? It was claimed to have happened in Auschwitz which then again didn’t really look like it was a place where they based people. Those people starved to the point where they were living skeletons why would you even bother killing them just to waste your time? Not to mention you may have to deal with infection after the body decomposed. And it was not like they have too much resources or personnel to get every single corpse burned during that time. They got oven to burn dead but it wasn’t like they are going to burn millions of them.

The gas method came because the shooting was inconvenient and the people doing the shooting were having psychological problem. That is when gassing came into affect. Maybe people from that time, including Germans, said that gas was used. This is not a fake made up story that you are denying. They were evil you bafoon, shooting people point blank is actually worse than gassing.

Just because you are extremely thin, doesn't mean you die immediately. Do you know anything about the human body? We are very resilient and can survive on the littlest of food, given bad side-affects. And not all of them were immediately killed, they were given work and just enough food to live. If you got too old, out of line, etc etc, that is when you were killed.

You would have known this with just a little research.

Yes I knew it was a policy. But the way you define it was either: Kill all the Jews. Force them to work in Concentration Camp and treat them like shit(which I pretty much preferred that they stick with this one).

That is exactly what it was. Stop denying facts.

Again how the .... am I being disrespectful? You are being disrespectful for being offensive to my opinion.

I don't care for you opinion, you are denying facts when you said you don't believe they were gassed. That is the main part I called your bullshit out on.

I didn’t deny that they were merciless against Jews but I just don’t think they were killing them using gas.

By proof and testimony, YES THEY WERE.

http://auschwitz.org/en/history/auschwitz-and-shoah/the-extermination-procedure-in-the-gas-chambers

https://www.quora.com/What-sort-of-gas-did-the-Nazis-use-in-the-Holocaust-gas-chambers-Why

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/miracle-that-saved-girl-from-auschwitz-gas-chamber/news-story/e43b559c8fbd77709547cc31eccee4f2

No. But it was not like my ancestors never participated in his movement at all. And I said some respect. Why would communists still pay respect to Soviet Leaders?

You do know that most communist are hated for that??? People call them out of that bullshit? So just because it's some respect, it makes it okay huh?

COOL.

Yes he did but he had a point there. He brought up that the crab guy turned into a crab because he liked crap as well as the car guy. Saitama became omnipotent because he wanted to be one, as well as Garou as he wanted to be the strongest villain(so he didn’t become omnipotent so that he would still lose to Saitama). Also he listed the scientifically impossible moment of Saitama for the case that Saitama would be a reality warper.

Saitama didn't want to be omnipotent, stop this lie. He just wanted to protect people, we don't even have proof that he wanted to be as strong as he got. And you are still incorrect, Garou wanted to be the strongest as well so by your logic, he should have become omnipotent as well.... I find it hilarious that when Saitama broke his limiter, you say he became omnipotent but when Garou did the same thing, as shown by ONE himself, he didn't..... This is how stupid your logic is. The fact that he lost just shows us that breaking you so called limiter doesn't actually make you limitless.

Those scientifically impossible moments can be applied to ANY high end characters dude, how hard is this for you to understand? All he said was what Saitama does is scientifically impossible but that would be true for Saitama, superman, Hulk, Thor, etc etc. I can literally keep going.