User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lan_fan: i know. Because she also could do this via jump points like in gotg vol 2 or Infinity War like Maw's spaceship arrived

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jamespacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW Flash

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 RBT  Online

@lan_fan said:

Or like what's shown in Endgame as well.

When was it shown in Endgame?

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Flash.

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@lan_fan said:

Or like what's shown in Endgame as well.

When was it shown in Endgame?

Avengers' spaceship traveled through jump points in space.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cdc9a3e08b98
deactivated-5cdc9a3e08b98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's definitely much above FTL in travel speed.

MMMFTL.

She's travelling across the galaxy in one day. That's just insane.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is pure straight line then Captain but otherwise Flash

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Flash

Cyogre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Cyogre

CW laps her multiple times

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW laps her multiple times

Avatar image for deactivated-5d53d556d4ed6
deactivated-5d53d556d4ed6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@georgewbush said:

Barry is FTL but got tagged by King Shark

Lmao

Carol wins

Carol goes mtfl but gets tagged but this pathethic snail Thanos. FLash obliterates her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eobard21: the breaches closing in 3 picoseconds is from statements only, while visually they don't even look supersonic as you can see them closing. Statements on the CW can't be taken seriously, as according to them, Flash and Kara were travelling at mach 7, and were about to die, among other examples of faulty statements. Carol is at least FTL, due to the fact she can travel to other galaxies, if she was fast enough to travel from another galaxy to Earth, in less than a year to answer to Fury's pager, then that's mftl. Flash is only faster in combat/reactions (even then, he's inconsistent as hell), in a race he loses against Carol.

On screen speed: Flash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Carol. U know why her travel speed on screen and reaction or combat is a garbage like amateur

Statement wise: Flash >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Carol. Statement wise she is said to be only SoL and Flash multiple times was said to be ftl and outspeedin 3 picosecond lvl portal beats sol speed.

Calculation wise: Flash >>>>>>>>>> Carol. Carol was saving Stark and Nebula 1000 light years away and it was 3 weeks time to do it according to statement ( i still do not get her movie post credit scene because in Endgame Avengers still were asking her who is she ). By calculations Carol is 17 392,5 times faster than light and Flash is 128 000 times faster than light at their best.

Even if we wanna say those speed feats are outliers Carol as all ships, advanced spaceships, Asgardians travel across cosmos via wormholes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if wanna still exaggerate Carol then has she any feats she can stop her mtfl rushing in apropriate moment ? Can she tag reality around her during mtfl speed ? Is she that good in flight when she must do very sharp turns like Superman, Supergirl, Flash, Martians ? MCU fans always will be suprising me.

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash by a margine. I don't think she can even outspeed Jay Garrick or Supergirl,Mon-El, kryptonians or martians. I remember in movie she as all spaceships travel across space via wormholes. Her calculable speed was garabage to be honest. even if we wanna wank her this is just fly to sidney across globe and back and we have no idea can she even do such sharp direction turning. Consistent Flash, Supergirl, Martian, Jay, Mon-El>>> Carol. Statementwise and with wank still nothing changes

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol flew hundreds of light years in under a day in a straight race flash is getting curbed he has infinitely faster reaction time but Carol doesn't have to turn she could just fly through anything in her way and she has faster travel speed.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure Carol flew 1000 light years in a day to get Tony back to earth in endgame, I think she would win

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Fantaman11

@incursion2 said:

I'm pretty sure Carol flew 1000 light years in a day to get Tony back to earth in endgame, I think she would win

@money_brings_happiness said:

Carol flew hundreds of light years in under a day in a straight race flash is getting curbed he has infinitely faster reaction time but Carol doesn't have to turn she could just fly through anything in her way and she has faster travel speed.

U know guys for flash in flashtime electricity was a statue and usually electricty even such small sparkles are light speed. Even flash thinking, moving, just dreaming etc. Even during flashtime Jesse quick could even run relatively fast to enter Earth-3 etc. to make Jay Garrick come

AchievedHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash stomps

UltimateBanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By UltimateBanana  Online

Captain marvel stomp.

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Allen

indominus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AniaChomik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By AniaChomik

@chaoselement said:
@incursion2 said:

Yeah like Mon-El could also fly interstellar distance from Legion ship toward Earth and breaches are located in interstellar distance like according to brainiac at very least 12 000 light years. And Barry is way faster than Mon-El or Kara.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement said:
@incursion2 said:

Yeah like Mon-El could also fly interstellar distance from Legion ship toward Earth and breaches are located in interstellar distance like according to brainiac at very least 12 000 light years. And Barry is way faster than Mon-El or Kara.

Carol is far faster.

AniaChomik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aniachomik said:
@chaoselement said:
@incursion2 said:

Carol is far faster.

Feats ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement said:
@aniachomik said:
@chaoselement said:
@incursion2 said:

Carol is far faster.

Feats ?

Tony's spaceship feat.

AniaChomik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By AniaChomik

@aniachomik said:
@chaoselement said:
@aniachomik said:
@chaoselement said:
@incursion2 said:

Carol is far faster.

Feats ?

Tony's spaceship feat.

Ok and ? Flash can enter flashtime making electricity to be statue and can still run inside it like crazy

Btw this off-screen feat her tony spaceship feat. Flash has truly on screen mtfl+ feats on screen

And Conditions are from Sydney to California. Can u tell me her feats she can instantly stop in one spot ( from mtfl+ to stop and turn back ) and turn back ? Show me her showings.

Andrew_____

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry wins...