R2-D2 vs T3-M4

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Bookman

If anyone's wondering, T3 is from KOTOR 1 & 2. T3 has a repulser ray. R2 also has one. They may resort to a melee fight if nessecary. Who wins? We contunie our arguement here, Gothiett, so let us let the HK respect thread to go back on topic.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Gottheit

Fair enough, Bookman. Where is the fight taking place?

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bookman

Gottheit says:

"Fair enough, Bookman. Where is the fight taking place?"

In the Tatooine desert. T3 visited this planet during the quest for the Star Forge. R2 has also visited this planet in New Hope.

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bookman

Gottheit says:

"Cool...so, how close are they to each other? Long range, I think T3 would just pop off R2, since R2 really isn't the fastest droid...but, if they take things to a melee? There's no doubt in my mind that R2 could react faster, and hit harder in those short few seconds, to end the fight."

Glad to see you came up with some reasonable arguements. Thier 10 feet apart.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Gottheit

Cool...so, how close are they to each other? Long range, I think T3 would just pop off R2, since R2 really isn't the fastest droid...but, if they take things to a melee? There's no doubt in my mind that R2 could react faster, and hit harder in those short few seconds, to end the fight.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Gottheit

Oh, T3 might win this one, but again, I don't really know T3. How does he fight? Does he toy with the enemy before picking them off, or does he just go in for immediate kill? And, would he fight different against a droid then he would against a human?

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bookman

Gottheit says:

"Oh, T3 might win this one, but again, I don't really know T3. How does he fight? Does he toy with the enemy before picking them off, or does he just go in for immediate kill? And, would he fight different against a droid then he would against a human?"

Ah, if he has a gun he shoots, and if close he just bashes into them. He doesn't take his time, he goes in for the kill. He had no remorse attacking HK-51 droids or even HK-47. He would probaly just use his repulser ray more. If you really want to know more about him, PLAY THE GAME.