Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

AllStarSuperman's Street Level - Street Clothes Tournament

No Caption Provided

Tournament Set Up:

Welcome to my first attempt at a tournament. The purpose of using street clothes is to help balance the weaponry and armor of these characters and to help put an emphasis on the Viner's knowledge of their character's skill and tactics. All are welcome, comic, live action, cartoon, video games, anime, manga, etc.

The Rules:

• Street Clothes: As simple as it sounds. Normal clothes that your character would be seen casually wearing. No armor at all. Even if your character has armored street clothes like John Wick or a Kingsman agent.
  • Physical Stats: Peak Human - 616 Captain America/Post Crisis Deathstroke are the limit in every way. Your selected character can't be faster, stronger, more durable, than baseline Steve Rogers/Slade Wilson.
  • Weaponry: Your character only has gear that they can conceal in their street attire. You should have knowledge on what your character would carry with limited gear. If your opponent asks for proof of a picked weapon being standard gear, you must provide 3 examples of said equipment being used in this way. Gear is also limited to what they can actually carry. So even if Bruce Wayne carries batarangs, he's not carrying a hundred of them. If your opponent tests the quantity of your weapons, you must provide 2 examples and take the average between them.
  • No Superpowers or Silly Hax. This should be obvious from what I've already shown. I want this to be pretty grounded. Daredevil's radar sense is okay, but basically this tournament is to show off your character's skill, intelligence, and usage of limited gear. No chi, magic, telepathy, teleportation, hypnosis, cringe soul attacks or anything of that sort.

BaftDastard (Deathstroke) vs tomtheawesome123 (Agent Smith)

Set up:

• The Debaters are free to decide who goes first and how many posts they are gonna do.
  • The Opponents start in sight and are 100 feet away.
  • Characters are in character so their own morals or lack of morals apply.
  • Characters from the same universe possess in universe knowledge of each other.
  • Characters from different universes possess no knowledge of each other, unless their opponent is a known fictional entity in their world. Example: The Splinter Cell books reference Batman and James Bond, so if Sam Fisher would cross paths with them he'd at least have basic knowledge on them.
  • Fights take place at the same time of day and under the same weather conditions as the videos used for locations.

Please refrain from posting your thoughts on the battle until after the debate has concluded.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AllStarSuperman
BaftDastard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Tag for posts pls

BaftDastard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomtheawesome123: sorry mate I haven't been working as fast as I'd like to. I won't be able to continue, best of luck for the rest of the tourney!