WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By WollfMyth209
No Caption Provided

Tomura Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Dabi, Himiko Toga, Mustard, Magne, Spinner, Muscular, Mr Compress, Twice and Moonfish

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Jotaro Kujo, Jolyne Kujo and Giorno Giovanna.

Rules:

• Battle takes place in an abandoned city
  • The Villains will be split into three separate teams of three, with Kurogiri and Tomura overlooking them as they advance
  • Standard morals/In-character
  • The teams start 50 meters away from each other, and aren't aware of each other's location
  • Giorno can't use Gold Experience Requiem, just Gold Experience
  • Kurogiri cannot directly battle, only save his allies
  • The JoJo's have vague knowledge of what each of the villains is capable of
Emperor339

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Giorno can't use Gold Experience Requiem, just Gold Experience

Thank goodness. Was gonna say, when I saw Giorno there...

Unfortunately, I don't read the MHA manga, (only watch the anime) so I've no clue who wins :^)

Btw, in this scenario are the villains allowed to see stands?

---

Looking at the number of villains, it's hard to believe Team JoJo win though. They might be powerful (timestop ftw) but they've had trouble before with even simple opponents whose abilities they had trouble countering (see Josuke and Jotaro vs Ratt). Though JoJo stands do tend to be a bit more hax (after the first half of Stardust Crusaders), so it's not suprising to see the team struggle when faced with a strange new power.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor339: Um, yeah, the villains can see Stands.

They might be powerful (timestop ftw) but they've had trouble before with even simple opponents whose abilities they had trouble countering (see Josuke and Jotaro vs Ratt). Though JoJo stands do tend to be a bit more hax (after the first half of Stardust Crusaders), so it's not suprising to see the team struggle when faced with a strange new power.

Yeh, but here JoJo, JoJo Jr and GoGo have at least some knowledge on the quirks at hand.

Emperor339

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Emperor339

@wollfmyth209:

Yeh, but here JoJo, JoJo Jr and GoGo have at least some knowledge on the quirks at hand.

That's a good point. To bad I don't :^)

In that case though the roles might be reversed. JoJo teams tend to have a difficult time with other Stand users because of the nature of stand powers. Lack of knowledge on your opponent can be the end of you.

In most cases with JoJo the 'enemy stand user' will have a good bit of knowledge on who the heroes are (except Kira who was one of the only underdog villains) and their stands, wheras the heroes tend to go into stand battles blind (in most cases the heroes get ambushed by a strange power).

With the JoJo team having basic knowledge of their opponents and I assume the League of Villains going into this assuming their opponents are just 3 dudes with unknown quirks, this could get messy for the League if they don't figure out how to counter all the powers fast.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b5405244e89c
deactivated-5b5405244e89c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Forget time stop, forget the possibility of them being ftl (wherever you stand on that debate) forget it all. Jojo's with vague knowledge own. All jojo's have a knack for coming up plans and schemes that only work if they are some how omnipotent :P

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna bump this old thing.

ThiccMelonBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ThiccMelonBoy

Jojo team should take this

TorikoWONTDie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Each of the Jojo's solo. First of all, I would say the speed gap is evident even if you throw out all the FTL stand stuff. Next up the strategical gap is huge. The Jojo's are like batman with prep. Last updated the Jojo's don't mess around, whereas some of the villains do...

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 EcoBlitz  Online

@bella_blackstar: you are correct. Every JoJo and their gang members are incredibly fast thinkers and can improvise greatly. Araki basically creates stands that work in weird ways and the main cast works around it on the fly with 0 knowledge.

Grinningf0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giorno could solo

Avatar image for zacrimsonwarudo
ZaCrimsonWarudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All you hear is Ora and Muda for a few seconds and it's finished.

AsianAntics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is more debatable with recent manga feats Ex. Shigaraki taking punches from Re-Destro.

I'd still say Jojo's take it though. The only problem I see them having is range like Dabi's AoE, or Moonfishes blades. Either team Jojo is way, way, way to fast to get tagged or they get overwhelmed/are unable to damage people like Shigaraki and Muscle.

Donnieboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Shiggy can stomp them all.