Quiet (MGS V) vs Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By red_ruby_petal

Quiet

vs

Albert Wesker

standard gear.

Wesker replaces Snake in his boss battle against Quiet

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By red_ruby_petal
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 sirfizzwhizz  Online

I side with Wesker honestly.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wesker, quiet cannot handle his stats IMO

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This could go either way. Wesker would need to be smart to win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker wrecks.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quiet can tag Wesker and outpace him over a distance.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As soon as it becomes a CQC situation Quiet looses, but it is unlikely, since she prefers long-distance combat and in this area it is unlikely that he can catch her.

She is more agile, has better travel speed, sharp senses which would prevent him from sneaking up on her and her invisibility. She could technically simply outlast him.

Tagging him would be difficult though

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This depends on location. In an open environment, I don’t see how she could lose.

In a closed environment, like a building or something, I don’t see how Wesker could lose.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By red_ruby_petal

@tparks: I specified the location. It is exactly where Venom fought Quiet. It would be too one sided fighting in a closed space.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_ruby_petal: It’s one-sided either way IMHO. I just can’t imagine Wesker ever getting into a range where he can go on the offensive. Quiet is too fast at switching sniper locations.

Wesker is faster in short bursts, but Quiet is much faster at traversing an open environment.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm. Interesting. I could see either winning depending on the setup and starting distance.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sirfizzwhizz  Online

@tparks said:

@red_ruby_petal: It’s one-sided either way IMHO. I just can’t imagine Wesker ever getting into a range where he can go on the offensive. Quiet is too fast at switching sniper locations.

Wesker is faster in short bursts, but Quiet is much faster at traversing an open environment.

Unless its a head shot, I dont see how Wesker who has insane healing ability be put down by a bullet at a time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wesker easily heals from the massive hole in his chest in minuets. Recovering from death.

No Caption Provided

Wesker heals from the scars on his face after a massive explosion by the time he meets Chris next.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wesker was shot in the arm, stabbed in the arm, shot in the head, and fell thousands of feet to the volcanoes rock below. Yet shows no bleeding or damage.

So unless she head shots, highly unlikely, he will make her run out of ammo, and he wins anyway :/

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker being put down by a gun shot lol, it took two magnum shots point blank and Chris's hardest punches to even knock him down for a few seconds. What makes that different here? The only thing that could kill Wesker was extreme heat, such as lava. That's not possible here.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I don’t know. Her bullet went through a jet’s windshield. I’d imagine that is nearly impossible for pretty much any other sniper rifle, or at least more powerful then anything Wesker has been shot with. A rifle that powerful would slow Wesker down for a few seconds, and that’s all it should take for her to get a headshot.

And she should be capable of seeing Wesker, since she could see between the blades of a helicopter. That’s normally one of Wesker’s biggest advantages, he’s completely invisible when he moves. She might be capable of landing a head shot without slowing him down.

And she does long-range sniping of grenades thrown in midair, to help Venom blow up helicopters. That’s not quite as impressive as shooting Wesker, but it’s a point in her favor IMO that she could have a chance at a head shot.

If this is RE5 Wesker, then she can’t win, since she has no way of really hurting him, but I think she should keep herself well out of harm’s way enough to land a headshot in this scenario.

The only reason Wesker would ever get in offensive range is if Quiet allowed it. And if she does run out of ammo, then that is probably likely, so maybe he could pull off a win that way, I just don’t find it very likely.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@tparks said:

@sirfizzwhizz: I don’t know. Her bullet went through a jet’s windshield. I’d imagine that is nearly impossible for pretty much any other sniper rifle, or at least more powerful then anything Wesker has been shot with. A rifle that powerful would slow Wesker down for a few seconds, and that’s all it should take for her to get a headshot.

Its not hard to punch through a Jets cockpit windshield. Any standard AP round can do this.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's the distance? Default battle forum rules put them at like arms length so you need to include details in a fight like this.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: People can punch through Jet’s cockpits??? I would imagine them being incredibly durable, because of the pressures exerted on them.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@tparks said:

@sirfizzwhizz: People can punch through Jet’s cockpits??? I would imagine them being incredibly durable, because of the pressures exerted on them.

Withstanding air pressure is not the same as withstanding Mach two projectiles with design tips to punch through objects.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: No, I get that. I’ll concede on that point. I’m not a jet expert or anything, so I won’t argue I’m right. That was just an assumption on my part. I was just surprised that you said people could punch through it. I would have never imagined that is possible.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@tparks said:

@sirfizzwhizz: No, I get that. I’ll concede on that point. I’m not a jet expert or anything, so I won’t argue I’m right. That was just an assumption on my part. I was just surprised that you said people could punch through it. I would have never imagined that is possible.

With sniper bullets or even 7.62 ammo? Hell yeah.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I thought you meant punching, like with a fist. I’m dumb. Lol

AotD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker should win, maybe not too easy for him but at least decently comfortable - he`s better in h2h, dodging bullets, faster movement speed : all his strengths is hard counter to Quiet best feats.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Wesker, if he moves fast enough between cover spots.