Quicksilver (MCU) vs Flash (CW)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Quicksilver

No Caption Provided

VS

Flash

No Caption Provided

Rules

- Random encounter

- In character

- No BFR

- Win by KO or death

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Damn, every AOU battle I make has been done. I disagree though, I think Pietro would win.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thor_parker82: Why do you think Quicksilver wins? He literally have no comparable speed feats. Flash recently caught two bullets in the latest episode - he tried to catch three, but only managed to catch two, but it's still better than anything Quicksilver has done.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash wins.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@captain_batman_ftw For someone that sees bullets in slow motion, catching them isn't very impressive at all(which he's done).

In fact, casually moving 4 of them around like chess pieces is way better than simply catching two.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sachmoo

Flash. We will see what happens when videos of Quick silvers feats hit the net. But even that won't matter, because Flash will continue to compile feats, while QS is taking a dirt nap.

SideNote: I Accurately called Quicksilvers death in the movie.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: I agree flash wins but I will say that AOU Quick silver streaking feat is way better than CW flash

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw For someone that sees bullets in slow motion, catching them isn't very impressive at all(which he's done).

In fact, casually moving 4 of them around like chess pieces is way better than simply catching two.

We're talking about MCU Quicksilver, not DoFP Quicksilver.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: I agree flash wins but I will say that AOU Quick silver streaking feat is way better than CW flash

What do you mean with ''streaking''?

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Quicksilver. While Flash is theoretically much faster, he also manages to get hit by people with regular human speed all the time.

Tectonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@captain_batman_ftw Forgot that the X-Men universe isn't the same as the MCU..still my point stands. Pietro could see bullets moving just as slowly as his DoFP counterpart. No reason why he couldn't replicate let alone one-up Barry's feat.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw Forgot that the X-Men universe isn't the same as the MCU..still my point stands. Pietro could see bullets moving just as slowly as his DoFP counterpart. No reason why he couldn't replicate let alone one-up Barry's feat.

He could only perceive it, not move fast enough to catch it. He literally just stared at it.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Quicksilver flash is a lot faster VIA lightning dodging feat. He got battered by arrow quick easily and has worse H2H than me and jobs so much. I think cap could take CW Flash he's a weakling.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 juiceboks  Moderator

@captain_batman_ftw You're talking about the scene in the Avengers Tower? He was staring at it because he was trying to figure out why it came from below him.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver wins, feats of using powers in battle > feats of power out of battle.

I think people need to understand yes flash has some impressive feats of speed however most of them are out of combat and when he does fight someone they land alot of hits furthermore quicksilver has better striking feats and he didnt break his hand while punching the metal robots out of ultrons army whereas flash broke his hand punching girder. The only thing flash has an advantage on is raw speed and experiecne fighting a another speedster which is in doubt very important but due to his lack of skills in h2h and his constant low showings quicksilver should win but it won't be a stomp

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW Flash wins.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver wins, feats of using powers in battle > feats of power out of battle.

I think people need to understand yes flash has some impressive feats of speed however most of them are out of combat and when he does fight someone they land alot of hits furthermore quicksilver has better striking feats and he didnt break his hand while punching the metal robots out of ultrons army whereas flash broke his hand punching girder. The only thing flash has an advantage on is raw speed and experiecne fighting a another speedster which is in doubt very important but due to his lack of skills in h2h and his constant low showings quicksilver should win but it won't be a stomp

Quicksilver loses.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Thor-Parker

@captain_batman_ftw said:

@thor_parker82: Why do you think Quicksilver wins? He literally have no comparable speed feats. Flash recently caught two bullets in the latest episode - he tried to catch three, but only managed to catch two, but it's still better than anything Quicksilver has done.

Flash constantly gets tagged by REGULAR humans, his travel speed is amazing, but combat wise he is one of the worst characters I have seen, having that level of speed should translate to Barry stomping most of his enemies on the show, yet not only he always needs to go back to STAR labs to get an advice on how to beat them, he also gets tagged by goddamn REGULAR humans.

Quicksilver took down 10 Ultron bots in a single run and he was taking multiple of them in the scene where they were keeping safe the vibranium or that thing.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash constantly gets tagged by REGULAR humans, his travel speed is amazing, but combat wise he is one of the worst characters I have seen, having that level of speed should translate to Barry stomping most of his enemies on the show, yet not only he always needs to go back to STAR labs to get an adive on how to beat them, he gets tagged by goddamn REGULAR humans.

Quicksilver took down 10 Ultron bots in a single run and he was taking multiple of them in the scene where they were keeping safe the vibranium or that thing.

That's called jobbing. In one of the most recent episodes, Flash used his speed effectively to speed blitz someone as fast as himself, because he knew how to use his speed. You're not allowed to use jobbing.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

@captain_batman_ftw: in your own misguided opinion

You think Marvel characters wins all the time. You're biased and you hold no credibility at all, so don't you dare call my opinion misguided when I'm not even biased. MCU Quicksilver isn't faster than CW Flash, and there's nothing that can say otherwise.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

Flash constantly gets tagged by REGULAR humans, his travel speed is amazing, but combat wise he is one of the worst characters I have seen, having that level of speed should translate to Barry stomping most of his enemies on the show, yet not only he always needs to go back to STAR labs to get an adive on how to beat them, he gets tagged by goddamn REGULAR humans.

That's called jobbing. In one of the most recent episodes, Flash used his speed effectively to speed blitz someone as fast as himself, because he knew how to use his speed. You're not allowed to use jobbing.

It stops being callled "jobbing" when he does that all the time.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

He has powers that contradicts to that, and a lot of bad stuff happens to Flash due to plot. Do you honestly think that someone who can run and operate at supersonic speeds would get tagged by normal humans if there's no jobbing involved? Flash wins this.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:
@thor_parker82 said:

He has powers that contradicts to that, and a lot of bad stuff happens to Flash due to plot. Do you honestly think that someone who can run and operate at supersonic speeds would get tagged by normal humans if there's no jobbing involved? Flash wins this.

Someone who can run and do stuff at supersonic speed should stomp regular humans, but he always gets tagged by them, if it only happened once or twice I would agree with you, but it doesn´t, it happens all the time.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:
@thor_parker82 said:

Someone who can run and do stuff at supersonic speed should stomp regular humans, but he always gets tagged by them, if it only happened once or twice I would agree with you, but it doesn´t, it happens all the time.

Still jobbing, and it happens to many characters.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: i didn't say he was faster, if you look at my post it says flash has more raw speed but his use of it is awful, QS showed better combat feats end of.

And no im not biast, i pick who ithink wins, wether it be image,marvel or DC its just i read alot more marvel so obviously ill argue the characters i know the powerset too and its upto the other person debate their charcter, i'll gladly concede most of the time when proven wrong

And its ironic you call me biast when you used to just troll every marvel thread and every single sentry battle while stating you hate the character so why go into threads to trollL

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: We´ll just have to agree to disagree.

Sure.

@captain_batman_ftw: i didn't say he was faster, if you look at my post it says flash has more raw speed but his use of it is awful, QS showed better combat feats end of.

And no im not biast, i pick who ithink wins, wether it be image,marvel or DC its just i read alot more marvel so obviously ill argue the characters i know the powerset too and its upto the other person debate their charcter, i'll gladly concede most of the time when proven wrong

Flash just catched two bullets in the latest episode, how is MCU Quicksilver anything comparable to that?

Avatar image for deactivated-5aba78567e8b5
deactivated-5aba78567e8b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash win because he can do more with his power. Phase through objects, time travel, change his voice, and stuff like that. He is more diverse with his speed

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: again not a combat showing and he didn't catch all 3 and its not like pietro wasn't seeing bullets in slowmotion

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: again not a combat showing and he didn't catch all 3 and its not like pietro wasn't seeing bullets in slowmotion

He did, but he couldn't move his body as fast as the bullet.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Super_Mod

AoU Quicksilver has the best striking feats that we've seen out of the three recent live action speedsters. All of them have different advantages over one another though. DoFP Quicksilver wins at using his speed effectively in combat while Barry wins in overall high-end speed feats simply bc he has more of them although his frequent low-end feats discredit some of them.

As for this battle, I'd go with QS bc his striking power will topple Barry's weak durability.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can I use FUTURE CW Flash? That would be an easy win with the time travel lol but still I say CW Flash. He can now phase and since it's been established he's faster than Quicksilver (who mysteriously let himself get riddled with bullets), flash phases through him, turning his insides to jell-o. Plus striking feats he supersonic punched Girder. Shame they killed Quicksilver though. I love speedsters.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AoU Quicksilver has the best striking feats that we've seen out of the three recent live action speedsters. All of them have different advantages over the other though. DoFP Quicksilver wins at using his speed effectively in combat Barry wins in overall high-end speed feats simply bc he has more of them although his frequent low-end feats discredit some of them.

As for this battle, I'd go with QS bc his striking power will topple Barry's weak durability.

But how does he tag Barry. The latter is much faster.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we used Quicksilver from days of future past he would solo both of them while watching the entire MCU marathon.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Heatforce

@atheistknowledge: You forget Flash has a similar feat during the train sequence when he saved everyone. Literally everything was standing still as the train derailed and he moved objects being slung around the train out of the way effortlessly. That said DoFP Quicksilver speed feat is...confusing at best. He stops moving to move objects so does he have super speed or time manipulation? That and the song he was listening to lasted a few minutes when he supposedly did all that in like a second.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce: Yea but Flash could catch only 2 bullets out of the 3, while Quicksilver could take out everyone in the room in a comedic fashion before he even got to the bullets to move them around. He also has super speed when everything is in slow motion, meaning while everything appears to stand still and he movies normally he can also speed up himself to move like a blurr under the slow motion if you get what i am saying. He definitely has super speed and the song is irrelevant i don't think that played any significance when they made the scene, just a mistake.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod said:

AoU Quicksilver has the best striking feats that we've seen out of the three recent live action speedsters. All of them have different advantages over the other though. DoFP Quicksilver wins at using his speed effectively in combat Barry wins in overall high-end speed feats simply bc he has more of them although his frequent low-end feats discredit some of them.

But how does he tag Barry. The latter is much faster.

The same way regular humans tag Barry.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Heatforce

@thor_parker82: But Barry will have his guard up knowing he's fighting a fellow speedster. Take the reverse flash fight for example. Plus if I'm not mistaken Quicksilver has stamina issues which Barry doesn't as long as he eats.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce: He has his guard up against regular humans, yet he still gets tagged.

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver moves as fast as a bullet in AOU.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Heatforce

@atheistknowledge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvwALg0A9X0

I'm telling you man they pretty much replicated that scene on the show. And as I said previously, what Quicksilver did goes against physics. He literally stopped moving to move objects. That's on some Zoom stuff and Zoom doesn't have super speed as you know.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Heatforce

@thor_parker82: True but another example of Barry's speed is he pretty much kept up with a teleporter (peek-a-boo). And if Quicksilver goes to tag Barry what's to stop Barry from phasing through him and turning his body to jello?

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce: He has only used phasing once, and it wasn´t during a battle, Quicksilver has better striking power and combat speed. Flash is a lot faster but he sucks combat wise.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce: I know but Quicksilver was still more impressive because he was playing around taking hims time even preforming comedic stunts while Flash strained himself to his fullest to do all that.