Bump

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How fast is Quicksilver?

Flash is so far out of Sonic’s league, that if Sonic is at all relevant in this fight he (Flash) could solo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c15c5c049c51
deactivated-5c15c5c049c51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on whether you think Flashy Flash is beyond light speed as stated, Sonic is heavily outclassed anyway I believed.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pietro

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

How fast is Quicksilver?

Flash is so far out of Sonic’s league, that if Sonic is at all relevant in this fight he (Flash) could solo.

During No Surrender he ran around the globe in a picosecond but he hasn't repeated the feat since.

No Caption Provided

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

current quicksilver wins

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure quicksilver slaps

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Nashiruu

Quicksilver stomps lmao. Even Saitama w/ feats get lulstomped

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If I'm being fair, Flashy Flash is faster than Quicksilver on average. He jobs too much and his high-end feats are so rare that they can really be called outliers.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinne: if quicksilver went full speed he would probably spilt the earth in two, that’s why he doesn’t always go ftl or something like that

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: That's certainly interesting, even if I can't recall that happening in the 2 instances he went FTL. If that was really true, then the restrictions he puts on himself, even if he always does it willingly, would still apply to this thread. Quicksilver can't really get away with holding back here. The problem is, if either of these 2 can land a solid strike on him, he's likely gonna get one-shotted by their piercing weapons. From what I can see, he's likely gonna die before he has the chance to go all out.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dami24434

Quicksilver stomps. What's this ? Speed o sonic is a joke tbh,quicksilver would statue and punch them to death or stab them in the head with any objects he get his hands on. That's in character for him and he has his mental blocked removed now. and he is easily mtfl

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver stomps. What's this ? Speed o sonic is a joke tbh,quicksilver would status and punch them to death or stab them in the head with any objects he get his hands on. That's in character got him and he has his mental blocked removed now. and easily mtfl

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wesat

I think Flashy Flash has a chance to win here. Although Quicksilver has some MFTL+ speed feats, they are quite rare and can be considered outlier when compared to other feats. Quicksilver was shown more regularly at FTL speeds just like Flashy Flash. Because their speed is close to each other, we need to look at other factors to determine the winner, and Flashy Flash excels in most of them. Flashy Flash is more talented, smarter, more experienced he has a better AP and DC and uses a sword instead of his fists in this battle.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@tonystark6999 said:

@dami24434 said:

Quicksilver stomps. What's this ? Speed o sonic is a joke tbh,quicksilver would status and punch them to death or stab them in the head with any objects he get his hands on. That's in character got him and he has his mental blocked removed now. and easily mtfl

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinne: notifications seem not to be working agian

I doubt they could touch him honestly seeing has his been able to move in a Picosecond and outrun black holes and that

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: Yes, but this MFTL+ speed feats are quite rare and contradict other feats to a degree that can be called outlier.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Alphamon

@wesat: they aren’t because quicksilver has been amped several times over the years and has recently got to the ridiculous levels of speeds of dc speedsters, ima link you to one of my threads so you can check out the feat for yourself

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/quicksilver/4005-1467/forums/quicksilver-might-be-faster-then-the-flash-barry-2079312/#forums

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: But nothing suggests this level of speed is permanent. To think that this speed is permanent is a weak hypothesis at best. So this speed feat must be classified among the feats achieved with temporary amps.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Shinne

EDIT: Don't read the crossed parts, they're nonsense.

@sufferedtoker said:

@tonystark6999 said:

@dami24434 said:

he has his mental blocked removed now. and easily mtfl

@alphamon said:

@wesat: they aren’t because quicksilver has been amped several times over the years and has recently got to the ridiculous levels of speeds of dc speedsters, ima link you to one of my threads so you can check out the feat for yourself

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/quicksilver/4005-1467/forums/quicksilver-might-be-faster-then-the-flash-barry-2079312/#forums

Mhmm, I don't know if you guys are deliberately trying to spread inaccurate information, or if your info is outdated. I don't think there's any proof that the amp he got in No Surrender was permanent. Yes, Synapse removed Pietro's mental block. I think that should be permanent, so that would justify any power-up he gets AFTER his Quicksilver: No Surrender run, but not during the run. Let's break it down.

As I said previously, I think the general information that's being spread around here is that Pietro pulled off everything he did in No Surrender merely because he got his mental block removed, but that's simply not true. He was also amped by Wanda, which is completely unrelated to Quicksilver's own power. Here is Wanda stating how her amp would work on Quicksilver, and yes, she did amp him before he started running in case anyone missed it.

Avengers issue #688

Heck, at the beginning of No Surrender, Quicksilver himself even mentioned that it was Wanda's magic that allowed him to go as fast as he did in that run. Notice how he did not even mention Synapse removing his mental block.

Quicksilver: No Surrender issue #1
Quicksilver: No Surrender issue #1

Now getting into why I think the amp isn't permanent. First of all, I don't even remember when was the last time this kind of amp was established as permanent in comics, really. They're always temporary. Second, you'd think MFTL Quicksilver would be a REALLY big deal on major events that are released after No Surrender, but I don't think that's the case at all. And the obvious part is in the first scan I posted, which is Wanda explaining how the amp would work. I'll just quote her statement, word for word:

There's no guarantee you could stop it. You could end up frozen again.

This implies that Quicksilver himself must stop the magic, and if he failed to do so, he'd be frozen in time.

Those are exactly what happened in his solo No Surrender run, but the twist is, he managed to break free from being frozen in time at the end of that run.

Quicksilver: No Surrender issue #5
Quicksilver: No Surrender issue #5

In conclusion, by putting the two and two together, the moment he returned to the real-time, he has broken/stopped Scarlet Witch's magic. So yeah, Quicksilver being MFTL is likely just a one-time thing.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Alphamon

@shinne: edit: well for one the place that quicksilver went to was beyond time and space itself if anything he went faster then intended and the dimension that quicksilver went to was not created or caused by wanda’s magic as stated by dr vodo tye dimension was already there Avengers no surrender issue 690

No Caption Provided

by the end of quicksilver no surrender Pietro’s clone or whatever went back to regular time and space casually

and mind you quicksilver has stated there just as fast as he is

No Caption Provided

so that would scale to him and when Pietro talked done the clone of himself or whatever the thing is he seemingly sent it back to its dimension

No Caption Provided

and Pietro has described being in the in between world as days, weeks and possibly months

No Caption Provided

this is why I believe that it’s a perma amp. Wanda was probably only worried about Pietro because he had been fighting off a bunch of this energy clone things(still don’t know what to call them :p)

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Shinne

@alphamon: Huh, I never said Wanda created anything, it's just everything he did in that mini-series was done under her amp. The moment he and his clone found their way back to the real-time, they seem to be back to normal in terms of power level. The civilians were able to perceive their fight just fine. This is in line with what was stated by Wanda when she amped Pietro, at least my interpretation of her dialogue.

No Caption Provided

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Alphamon

@shinne: my bad I kinda speed read through it, also are the notifications working for you?

in that scan they obviously aren’t going at super speed since quicksilver stopped to listen and see the world around him and even if they were fighting at there pre amped speed the civilians still wouldn’t be able to see them

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: The notification is broken for everyone, but this is the only thread I'm posting on, so I knew where to look.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinne: ok, also it seems that this is starting to happen somewhat more often seeing as the notifications were fixed agian not to long ago

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wesat said:

@alphamon: But nothing suggests this level of speed is permanent. To think that this speed is permanent is a weak hypothesis at best. So this speed feat must be classified among the feats achieved with temporary amps.

did you go to my link?

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: I went, but I didn't see any solid evidence that said it was a permanent amp. I couldn't find the long-term presence in dimension to be reason enough for me to be convinced of a permanent amp.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wesat:I used the long term scan to so how long it’s been since he entered into the dimension and broke out of it plus at the end of the series he seems to bfr his clone or whatever it is back to the dimension

No Caption Provided

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: Ay, the notification seems to be working again. Anyway, let's just agree to disagree. From what I understand, Wanda's explanation of her amp indicates it shouldn't be permanent. I see no reason why he can replicate what he did in the hypertime dimension after he's found his way back to real-time, especially that we haven't seen Quicksilver doing these kinds of things in future events after this mini-series.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinne: after re reading what Wanda is saying she wasn’t talking about here magic freezing quicksilver she was talking about this thing that was freezing everyone

No Caption Provided

plus quicksilver no surrender is the latest comic is be in but ya let’s agree to disagre, you have your opinion I have mine.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon:

after re reading what Wanda is saying she wasn’t talking about here magic freezing quicksilver she was talking about this thing that was freezing everyone

Well, you're right about this one. It seems like I misinterpreted her words.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinne: well everyone makes mistakes sometimes so ya know

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Son of M stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-611d8c0e28507
deactivated-611d8c0e28507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyshinigami: Lmao I like how you’re randomly bumping any of House of Magnus members threadsd wanking em randomly for god knows why, did you just start reading x men comics and are randomly obsessed with em?

Dw it’ll pass, hopefully soon 🙏

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronan6996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khadz: LOL, you are right. Flashy Flash vs Fox Quicksilver is debatable though

Avatar image for jonathancarlton
jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flashy Flash and Speed of Sound Sonic wins since while Quicksilver is a lot faster than them, he has nothing to put them down for good and would eventually tire out.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Current Pietro wins