#1 Edited by TheVivas (19704 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by i_like_swords (26354 posts) - - Show Bio

Jinn in a very good fight.

#4 Edited by Eisenfauste (17366 posts) - - Show Bio

mah boi jinn :)

#5 Posted by Pharoh_Atem (44360 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way, tbh.

#6 Posted by Killerwasp (17547 posts) - - Show Bio

Mhh actually im going with Shado on this one, even though swords says jinn, i just think shado can win slightly more.

#7 Posted by i_like_swords (26354 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh. I don't think anyone understands the implications of Shado being Jinn's equal/superior, but I'll roll with it.

#8 Posted by Smoke-W (430 posts) - - Show Bio

could go either way

#9 Posted by PLAYA1 (456 posts) - - Show Bio

Jinn was noted as one of the best swordsmen in an era where the Jedi were stronger than they were in the Legacy era. I'm inclined to give him the nod in an excellent fight.

#10 Posted by WollfMyth209 (17484 posts) - - Show Bio

Jinn. Good duel, though.

#11 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

I never understood the concept of people having Clone Wars Jedi were stronger. The only ones stronger than Krayt, Wyrrlok, or Cade were Yoda and Palpatine, with Mace, Anakin, and Dooku being in question as superior too. The only reason they are superior is due to not skill, though they were all notably stated in skill, but force power to amp stats anyway, especially speed. Thats it.

With that said, I might side with the thought it can go either way. Shado was stated and shown to be one of the greatest Lightsaber duelist in his era, and losing only to Cade which is not a bad feat since Cade skill in Ataru and Force is insane.

#12 Posted by i_like_swords (26354 posts) - - Show Bio

@playa1 said:

Jinn was noted as one of the best swordsmen in an era where the Jedi were stronger than they were in the Legacy era. I'm inclined to give him the nod in an excellent fight.

So, to that end, would you say Maul would deal with Shado in a similar manner he did Jinn, since they're both pretty close as swordsmen?

#13 Posted by PLAYA1 (456 posts) - - Show Bio

@playa1 said:

So, to that end, would you say Maul would deal with Shado in a similar manner he did Jinn, since they're both pretty close as swordsmen?

I'd say Maul would outclass Shado in a very, very short amount of time.

#14 Posted by i_like_swords (26354 posts) - - Show Bio

@playa1 said:
@i_like_swords said:
@playa1 said:

How short?

#15 Posted by PLAYA1 (456 posts) - - Show Bio

@playa1 said:
@i_like_swords said:
@playa1 said:

How short?

Can't say.

#16 Edited by i_like_swords (26354 posts) - - Show Bio

@playa1: I see. It'd have to be fairly similar to the Tatooine duel though, right, or the climax of the second fight, even if Shado does slightly worse than Jinn?

#17 Posted by PLAYA1 (456 posts) - - Show Bio

@playa1: I see. It'd have to be fairly similar to the Tatooine duel though, right, or the climax of the second fight, even if Shado does slightly worse than Jinn?

I sense you're goading me into a trap. Explain your intentions, apprentice.

#18 Posted by i_like_swords (26354 posts) - - Show Bio

@playa1: Without any of my ranting interfering, you judged Shado to be an excellent fight for Qui-Gon. To me, that suggests Maul would deal with either in a similar amount of time.

The trap I'm leading you into is that were Shado and Krayt to duel, Shado would get utterly obliterated. So even were you to suggest that Maul would defeat Shado even more quickly than Jinn, you'd more or less be agreeing that Krayt is as good as or better than Maul with a lightsaber.

#19 Posted by PLAYA1 (456 posts) - - Show Bio

@playa1: Without any of my ranting interfering, you judged Shado to be an excellent fight for Qui-Gon. To me, that suggests Maul would deal with either in a similar amount of time.

The trap I'm leading you into is that were Shado and Krayt to duel, Shado would get utterly obliterated. So even were you to suggest that Maul would defeat Shado even more quickly than Jinn, you'd more or less be agreeing that Krayt is as good as or better than Maul with a lightsaber.

Me, in the Ulic vs. Krayt thread:

I genuinely believe Krayt to be an excellent swordsman and to be around Ulic's level.

Ulic and Maul are more or less similar as swordsmen to me, so yup.

#20 Posted by i_like_swords (26354 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by PLAYA1 (456 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Your trap failed. Bend over and prepare for the slimy, sticky feel of an octupus invading your inner space as punishment.

#22 Posted by i_like_swords (26354 posts) - - Show Bio

@playa1: If the trap was needed, you'd have fallen in it regardless. Krayt's victory was assured from the beginning.

No comment on the octopus though.

#23 Posted by TheVivas (19704 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#24 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

We went from Star Wars to Hentai... huh.

#25 Posted by Lord_Tenebrous (2563 posts) - - Show Bio

Qui-Gon closely-matching Darth Maul is a better feat than stalemating Darth Talon. He wins with difficulty.

#26 Posted by ArkhamAsylum3 (3920 posts) - - Show Bio

Jinn.

#27 Posted by WolfCub77 (67 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by CuckedCurry (1047 posts) - - Show Bio

Vao would probs die to Aurra Sing too so stalemate