Quasar vs Captain Mar-Vell

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hadrelius

Quasar:Wendell Elvis Vaughn

Quantun Bands enable flight, energy manipulation, teleportation, and solid light constructs.

Captain Mar-Vell:

Nega-Bands enable flight, superhuman strength, cosmic awareness, solar energy absorption & projection.

POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By POHOCOM

Thats a fight I always wanted to see. Quasar at the end of his time with the Quantam bands was pretty impressive and creative. Cap definitely has the warrior mindset and is probably a little more resourceful. My head says Quasar, but its hard to pick against a legend.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By zee crusher

I'd give this to quasar. Hes pretty vicious using his band as seen in his fights with maelstrom,and some others.s

Avatar image for mar_vell_liberation_front
Mar-Vell Liberation Front

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

I think if Mar-Vell can use his awareness and battle experience to find a way around the energy manipulation thing, if that is done, which is a big "if", and it became more of a hand to hand type of thing, Mar-Vell would take him.

Mar-Vell also has been known to cast illusions and teleport here and there. (yeah, I know, I thought that was weird to, cause they don't use that much.) It'd be a good fight though.

They're both protectors of the universe, so obviously, neither is a slouch.

I'm just going to with the legend Mar-Vell here, primarily based on his intelligence and warrior training, I think the bands are pretty much a wash, I man basically they are very similiar in power levels, with the edge possibly going to Quasar's quantum bands.

I'm going with Mar-Vell TKO in the fifth (Space Octagon talk) Heh.

Big suprise, right? Seriously, not just because I like the character, I think if it really happened in comics they'd give it to Mar-Vell based on these things.

However, why would they ever fight to begin with?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hadrelius

Forgot about this one. I was focusing on their weapons (their bands). Quasar would be the winner in my opinion.