SupKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SupKent

Replace alan scott with lobo

stop 4 clears 5 stops 6 clears ret until last round but the order is all over the place

Avatar image for melkorisbeatmod
melkorisbeatmod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By melkorisbeatmod

they certainly don't clear honestly could stop at 1 but i'd say 4 though they beat 5 and 6 don't get past 7

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supkent said:

Replace alan scott with lobo

stop 4 clears 5 stops 6 clears ret until last round but the order is all over the place

Done

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

why is Maxima here dragging Quasar down...

SupKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they certainly don't clear honestly could stop at 1 but i'd say 4 though they beat 5 and 6 don't get past 7

Uhm how they stop at 1? Maxima and MMH are almost on par in tp and Quasar is one of the best at draining and energy manipulation...

I think you're underestimating the duo

Avatar image for imperialbuttlicker
imperialbuttlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly think they would stop at 2 because of magic

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They stop at Juggernaut and Jean, stop maybe at DSS and stops at Alan and Surfer, the rest they should clear with varying difficulty.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Order is all over the place

SupKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Curious on why you think they can beat mmh and specturm

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectrum/MM

Who should be right before DSS

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supkent: I was thinking Maxima and John struggle with one another in TP, while Quasar drains Monica fairly quickly and helps out Maxima.

But to be fair i am not that knowledgable on Maxima, just mostly read through her RT, so my mind could be changed, that's the one round that i was actually having second thoughts about. What convinced me otherwise is that i think Quasar is a bad match for Monica.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Order is a little off.

They stop at Spectrum & MMH

SupKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Now that you mention it yeah indeed quasar is more less kyptonite for monica

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cruelrain

@underfire47: to be fair i only put Monica that low because almost everyone was saying that Quasar stomps her in the Quasar vs Spectrum thread..

Also @kasya_carey some people are underestimating your fav

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supkent: Yea he is one of the worst match-ups she could have, i mean i love Monica i even wanna make an RT on her but Quasar is one of the best energy manipulators and drainers in Marvel, it just doesn't bode well for her.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at wonder woman and gladiator who should be farther down.

SupKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SupKent
Avatar image for melkorisbeatmod
melkorisbeatmod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: i could honestly see it happening ngl but it's like a 40% chance of them losing so they'd most likely win stops at 4 most likely

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: that was my point

I wanted a power house in each duo but also a weaker partner to level things...

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kasya_carey

Lmao at the lowballing

Monica was absorbed by Tony so she’s a fodder to Quasar. She’s also a fodder to maxima tp.

Maxima has tp feats and statements to match MMH... MMH as bloodwynde didn’t have the power to stop a eclipso Maxima on his own. Not to mention before maxima died sacrificing herself to save the universe.. she was able to withstand a blast and physical damage an imperiex probe.. meanwhile MMH couldn’t.

The only thing MMH ever did to Maxima was a psychic shout off guard so that really doesn’t matter.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard, hard stop at Monica and J'onn...they are haxariffic.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard stop at Gladiator's team due to combat speed but otherwise they stop at Martian Manhunter.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: please when has gladiator resisted tp on maxima level?

Quasar definitely beats spectrum.. he has faced and manipulated energy from threats more powerful than her.

Maxima is a match for MMH. They have fought before and he couldn’t put her down. The only he has affected her is when he did a psychic shout off guard.. other than that Maxima has feats and statements with her tp to match his. Along with the stats.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: please when has gladiator resisted tp on maxima level?

When has Maxima had to use telepathy on someone who can use combat speed past lightspeed even worse when he's bloodlusted since his physicals are far superior (even Wonder Woman can blitz at similar speeds). Gladiator would beat Quasar since he needed Black Bolts help to deal with Gladiator before (he fled) and during earthfall a possessed Gladiator (wasn't amp'd) broke his constructs with ease. Maxima and Wonder woman i don't know their best feats bloodlusted to judge them.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kasya_carey

@hellionvulcan said:

@kasya_carey: please when has gladiator resisted tp on maxima level?

When has Maxima had to use telepathy on someone who can use combat speed past lightspeed even worse when he's bloodlusted since his physicals are far superior (even Wonder Woman can blitz at similar speeds). Gladiator would beat Quasar since he needed Black Bolts help to deal with Gladiator before (he fled) and during earthfall a possessed Gladiator (wasn't amp'd) broke his constructs with ease. Maxima and Wonder woman i don't know their best feats bloodlusted to judge them.

Please Gladiator "strongest punch" couldn't even KO Cannonball. He gets dropped by telepathic assault like she did a morals off Orion, who had the mother box.

Not to mention Sue knocked him out with a construct and he was morals off

She traveled 100 trillion light years in a few months..to Earth Solar System... She did fought Superman, who just got down racing the Solar System.. So? She is definitely on Gladiator level of Speed. By Maxima planet standards someone like PC Guy Gardner, who can casually go MFTL and has FTL reactions would barely classify as a "cannonfodder"

Not to mention Maxima was able to physically fight and block blast from a morals off Star sapphire entity, who claimed to have destroyed planets and killed the green lantern.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey:

Maxima is a match for MMH. They have fought before and he couldn’t put her down. The only he has affected her is when he did a psychic shout off guard.. other than that Maxima has feats and statements with her tp to match his. Along with the stats.

I'm sorry, I have to stop this right there.

Maxima does not have the feats to beat J'onn, whether it's in a TP fight or a full-out battle.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

@kasya_carey:

Maxima does not have the feats to beat J'onn, whether it's in a TP fight or a full-out battle.

Keyword is "match"

Maxima has TP feats to match MMH. Even Eclipso said her TP was on par with his. She definitely matches him with the physicals...

She literally outperformed him against Doomsday, against an Imperiex Probe withstanding a blast and being able to physically harm it, and MMH tried to put down Eclipso using Maxima powers so... She can definitely fight him and make it a battle.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

@kasya_carey:

Keyword is "match"

Maxima has TP feats to match MMH. Even Eclipso said her TP was on par with his. She definitely matches him with the physicals...

She literally outperformed him against Doomsday, against an Imperiex Probe withstanding a blast and being able to physically harm it, and MMH tried to put down Eclipso using Maxima powers so... She can definitely fight him and make it a battle.

Her TP feats are not on par with MMH. A statement by Eclipso doesn't make that true.

Her physicals are a tier below MMH.

Maybe she can give him a good fight, but she would lose to him 10/10

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kasya_carey

@geekryan said:
@kasya_carey said:
@geekryan said:

@kasya_carey:

Keyword is "match"

Her TP feats are not on par with MMH. A statement by Eclipso doesn't make that true.

They are from easily

• resisting being Brainiac mental slave casually
  • Resisting a mental assault by an amped Brainiac
  • Defeating Brainiac in battle. His mind is so powerful that a telepath on MMH level Saturn Girl fainted while probing his mind while he was unconscious
  • Maxima matches Brainwave Jr amped by his father raw power another telepath on MMH level
  • Defeats Brainwave with skill
  • Summoned her psychic warriors 100 trillion light years while in the Astral Plane, who were also fighting Brainwave raw powered ego warriors
  • TP assaulting Orion.. Even MMH himself it provides a good about of defense when he was worried about a psychic attack.
  • From Eclipso needing MMH powerful TP powers to complete his task. He didn't know MMH was Bloodwynde at the time... He got Maxima body complimented her power and said he had enough power to go on with his plan

I already gave examples above about her physicals which she consistently fights Superman and superman level opponents.

So you trying to downplay and act like she want give a fight with "maybe"

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@kasya_carey said:
@geekryan said:

@kasya_carey:

Keyword is "match"

They are from easily

• resisting being Brainiac mental slave casually
  • Resisting a mental assault by an amped Brainiac
  • Defeating Brainiac in battle. His mind is so powerful that a telepath on MMH level Saturn Girl fainted while probing his mind while he was unconscious
  • Maxima matches Brainwave Jr amped by his father raw power another telepath on MMH level
  • Defeats Brainwave with skill
  • Summoned her psychic warriors 100 trillion light years while in the Astral Plane, who were also fighting Brainwave raw powered ego warriors
  • TP assaulting Orion.. Even MMH himself it provides a good about of defense when he was worried about a psychic attack.

I already gave examples above about her physicals which she consistently fights Superman and superman level opponents.

So you trying to downplay and act like she want give a fight with "maybe"

Let's CaV it then, and bring up actual arguments with scans and proof and context.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kasya_carey

@geekryan:

For? You're twisting my words as you did above saying I said Maxima would beat MMH.

When I only said she can give him a fight or match him which is true long enough for Quasar to come in and help. Since he has resisted Moondragon while unconscious and is immune to mental take over.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 4

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:

For? You're twisting my words as you did above saying I said Maxima would beat MMH.

When I only said she can give him a fight or match him which is true long enough for Quasar to come in and help. Since he has resisted Moondragon while unconscious and is immune to mental take over.

Match implies she has a chance at beating him. You didn't say stalemate.

We aren't even discussing Quasar lol

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@kasya_carey said:

@geekryan:

Match implies she has a chance at beating him. You didn't say stalemate.

We aren't even discussing Quasar lol

That was my entire point of saying Maxima matches MMH and my other reason why I kept calling Monica was a fodder to Quasar. She can match MMH and but she is gonna receive help from Quasar after Monica.

Also Match does not mean a chance at beating someone. It means stalemate

No Caption Provided

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: stop mow.. And monica would blinkstomp maxima before she can react.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434: Monica went done to tp several times. Maxima stomps her

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#42  Edited By APEX_pretador

Stop at juggernaut and Jean who should be higher. Beat lobo/thor and BA/Hulk is either way

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: in my opinion? yes.

Jean is superior telepath and quite powerful even excluding mental attacks, and juggernaut is a powerhouse immune to TP as long as he has helmet on, and highly resistant even after getting it off.

On the other hand, Thor quickly goes down to mental assault, while lobo gets double teamed by Maxima and quasar.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: in my opinion? yes.

Jean is superior telepath and quite powerful even excluding mental attacks, and juggernaut is a powerhouse immune to TP as long as he has helmet on, and highly resistant even after getting it off.

On the other hand, Thor quickly goes down to mental assault, while lobo gets double teamed by Maxima and quasar.

Jean Grey and Psylocke have both affected Juggernaut before with TP:

Juggernaut even implies in the second scan that Xavier would be capable of doing so too.

As for without his helmet:

No Caption Provided

90s Psylocke was able to KO him once his helmet was removed.

So he isn't immune to TP. His psychic resistances are inconsistent.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: his defenses have been amped recently iirc

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: juggernaut is not immune to TP

Pink form Jean is gonna fight Maxima or Quasar physically like she did gladiator.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Alsimmons77

Stop at J'onn and Monica, but easily beat Lobo and Thor who are way too high.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Cruelrain

@alsimmons77: are you suggesting that MMH is soloing Quasar and Maxima?

because Apparently Monica is a fodder to Quasar

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alsimmons77: are you suggesting that MMH is soloing Quasar and Maxima?

because Apparently Monica is a fodder go Quasar

No also could Monica anways just fight Maxima, while J'onn takes out Quasar.