post crisis

who wins ?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I almost always side with Versatility over raw power. Going with the Star Masters on this one.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By Supermanthor
skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By skywalker95

Team 1 got this

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm close but i back team 1, WW becomes more dangerous and versatile morals off but Cpt. Marvel just stays a flying brick and his hax isn't too useful against BRB and Quasar.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: Yeah Bill and Wendell were on a team called the Star Masters Back In the 90s along with the Silver Surfer

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: Yeah Bill and Wendell were on a team called the Star Masters Back In the 90s along with the Silver Surfer

ooo didnt know that thanks

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar and Bill stomp.

Shazam is a weak link and an easy drain target for Wendell.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Supermanthor

Quasar and Bill stomp.

Shazam is a weak link and an easy drain target for Wendell.

correct me if wrong but shazam is a magical being . quasar can drain magical beings ?

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By 106me

Team 1. Just better overall.

Never thought Shazam was that impressive.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Team 2.

I don't know Quasar or BRB LIKE that, but I can be persuaded.

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: I'd have to look it up; but I think Quasar can drain magic.

As for Team 1, this is what I was referring to:

No Caption Provided

It's an old series with Quasar, Beta Ray Bill, Annihilators, and Xenith. I like to think of it as the first Annihilators series.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skywalker95 said:

ooo didnt know that thanks

no Problem dude. Here's a Photo of the team along with the other two members, Xenith (Cousin to Gladiator) and Morphex, I recommend read them

No Caption Provided

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way however Quasar is just edging it for Team 1 IMO.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the hell? How is everyone saying this is close, either of team 1 beats either of team 2 imo.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way however Quasar is just edging it for Team 1 IMO.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomps....lol what is this.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not close at all really, Team 1 take a solid majority.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see BRB winning against Captain Marvel due to superior speed and versatility, and he has strength and durability on par if not superior to BRB but Team 1 takes it due to Wendell.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: and what feats are those that don't involve somewhat sketchy scaling?

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: What is wrong with scaling him off to Superman when he has been explicitly stated to be his equal?

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Hope_w

@rampagethefirst: Because Billy has no feats like him. That shouldn't even be up for discussion, statements are negligible in regards to power.

Bill would probably twoshot.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: Not really, he has been stated to be his equal on multiple instances, sure, I don't like statements any more than you average CV user but its not entirely out of the discussion when writers portray him as Superman's equal.

How does Bill two shot?

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hope_w

@rampagethefirst: do you believe Herc is actually equal to a Worthy Thor for example? Or Foster is on the same level of odinson?

With planet level striking.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: Herc is physically on par with Thor, it has been established many times. For Jane, it depends on the writer.

Superman has destroyed planets before, does that mean he operates on that level on a consistent basis and does that mean he delivers planet level striking every time he punches someone?

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Change Shazam with Black Adam and team 2 would take it, but currently team 1 takes it in a good fight.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im surprised this is one-sided. I agree with one of the early posts that I like versatility, but this seems closer than what Im seeing.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hope_w

@rampagethefirst: hell no, because superman has never destroyed a planet in his 70+ years of writing(outside of S.A. tomfoolery). I see im wasting my time with someone who has no real credibility and is simply a DC fanboy unable to accept superman loses in a thread he's not even apart of.

Billy has no feats period on Bill nor Supermans level so your fraudulent scaling attempt is discarded. If anything Diana is better than Billy, this is a mismatch. Either can potentially solo.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RampageTheFirst

@hope_w:

hell no, because superman has never destroyed a planet in his 70+ years of writing(outside of S.A. tomfoolery).

Okay.

He has totally not split a moon in half.

No Caption Provided

Has totally not outright destroyed another moon.

No Caption Provided

Destroys a planetoid.

He has also outright stated it on multiple occasions that he's capable of shattering a planet, not that it matters since he has shown that capability on panel anyways.

I see im wasting my time with someone who has no real credibility and is simply a DC fanboy unable to accept superman loses in a thread he's not even apart of.

Idk who shit on your cereal today but don't try arguing if you can't even make a noteworthy case for the character you're defending, especially all while knowing jack shit about the character you're arguing against. You're a clown and I'll show you your place just like other users have.

Billy has no feats period on Bill nor Supermans level so your fraudulent scaling attempt is discarded. If anything Diana is better than Billy, this is a mismatch. Either can potentially solo.

Billy's years of writing disagrees, he has matched Superman's strength for a while with a fraction of his strength and has stalemated him before ON MULTIPLE occasions. BRB isn't solo'ing shit. The only person capable of solo'ing is Wendell.

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I like Diana over BRB, but honestly Quasar might take them both down himself

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Hope_w

@rampagethefirst said:

He has totally not split a moon in half.

so now you clearly can't read, not only is their a quite MASSIVE discrepancy in between a planet and a stated small moon, splitting something in any sort of way shape or form is comparable to completely destroying it. This logic is by all means cartoonish. Now let's quantifiably destroy this argument:

No Caption Provided

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moons_of_Saturn

^complete source

So at best let's say 50km diameter is what Clark went through, at best a city level feat. Cute by high-tier standards.

Has totally not outright destroyed another moon.

With clear as day context along with by far the single most impressive feat (durability included tbh) clark has to his name. Mind showing me how he would go about IMPing anyone in combat without them atleast trying to stop him? Bill destroyed a planet by blitzing someone into it:

No Caption Provided

And in another fight blatantly ate a planet exploding with no real damage:

Then turned around and ate a planet busting blitz and was up moments later:

No Caption Provided

Destroys a planetoid.

Awesome, so you're going to conviently leave out the size of that planetoid? Less impressive than the other moon feat.

He has also outright stated it on multiple occasions that he's capable of shattering a planet, not that it matters since he has shown that capability on panel anyways.

No. He hasn't. Clark's best feats period revolve around Moon level hence why you're totally incapable of showing me a single planet level striking feat for him. If it happened on panel show it.

Idk who shit on your cereal today but don't try arguing if you can't even make a noteworthy case for the character you're defending, especially all while knowing jack shit about the character you're arguing against. You're a clown and I'll show you your place just like other users have.

No one, im just taking a piss in your frosted flakes atm and you can do practically nothing about it. By feats both Bill and Wendell eclipse Diana and Billy by an unquestionable margin and they have far better teamwork, you've yet to disprove this assertion thus it stands.

No user on this website has ever 'put me in my place' and it certainly won't be happening today against someone who quite clearly has no real talent for debating and has a problem with his favorite losing.

Billy's years of writing disagrees, he has matched Superman's strength for a while with a fraction of his strength and has stalemated him before ON MULTIPLE occasions.

so has Diana......who as I said has better feats than Billy basically accross the boards. She gets oneshotted by Bill just the same.

BRB isn't solo'ing shit. The only person capable of solo'ing is Wendell.

Well since he can oneshot either and Bill actually has more offensive showings with his energy Manipulation than Wendell who mostly drains and redirects; you're wrong. Both Wendell and Bill stomp, Wendell just does it without effort.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w:

so now you clearly can't read, not only is their a quite MASSIVE discrepancy in between a planet and a stated small moon, splitting something in any sort of way shape or form is comparable to completely destroying it. This logic is by all means cartoonish. Now let's quantifiable destroy this argument:

So at best let's say 50km diameter is what Clark went through, at best a city level feat. Cute by high-tier standards.

When did I say he destroyed the moon? I said he split it in half with sheer speed.

With clear as day context along with by far the single most impressive feat (durability included tbh) clark has to his name. Mind showing me how he would go about IMPing anyone in combat without them atleast trying to stop him? Bill destroyed a planet by blitzing someone into it:

That's a shared feat between him and Stardust.

Then turned around and ate a planet busting blitz and was up moments later:

Already seen those scans, he has been taken out by much less.

Awesome, so you're going to conviently leave out the size of that planetoid? Less impressive than the other moon feat.

It's called a planetoid for a reason, are you dense? it's totally not like you didn't leave out the fact that BRB blitzed Stardust into a planetoid as well, a very small one at that. Double standards, I like it.

No. He hasn't.

Yes he has.

No Caption Provided

Clark's best feats period revolve around Moon level hence why you're totally incapable of showing me a single planet level striking feat for him. If it happened on panel show it.

He doesn't need to outright destroy a planet to be considered a planet buster, your logic is so far off that it makes me wanna throw up. He has a plethora of strength feats as well as statements that suggest he can bust planets with ease.

You can clearly see Earth in comparison to the planet he shatters, it's not as small as you're making it out to be.

No Caption Provided

No one, im just taking a piss in your frosted flakes atm and you can do practically nothing about it. By feats both Bill and Wendell eclipse Diana and Billy by an unquestionable margin and they have far better teamwork, you've yet to disprove this assertion thus it stands.

Lol didn't you get banned a couple of months ago for telling someone they should die? and you still have the salty attitude in debates. It's one thing to boast when you're good at debating but it's a completely different thing when you're garbage at arguing. And no, Billy would wreck Diana, by feats, Billy doesn't eclipse either going by consistent showings. You might as well rip off his MTFL speed feats from his respect thread that he has NEVER used in combat as well since you're posting his planet busting attacks that he has never used on an opponent. Bill is outclassed in speed and strength, period.

No user on this website has ever 'put me in my place' and it certainly won't be happening today against someone who quite clearly has no real talent for debating and has a problem with his favorite losing.

LOL I've never seen you on this website prior to this thread, no idea who you even were, so you're right, no user gives a single fuck about you or would bother giving you the attention you need.

so has Diana......who as I said has better feats than Billy basically accross the boards. She gets oneshotted by Bill just the same.

No she doesn't get one-shotted by Bill, both are hilariously faster than Bill and have strength and durability that rivals his own.

Well since he can oneshot either and Bill actually has more offensive showings with his energy Manipulation than Wendell who mostly drains and redirects; you're wrong. Both Wendell and Bill stomp, Wendell just does it without effort.

I'm sorry what? Wendell stomps Bill any day of the week, and he doesn't have better energy manipulation, stop trying to pull garbage claims to salvage a garbage argument.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Hope_w

@rampagethefirst said:

@hope_w:

When did I say he destroyed the moon? I said he split it in half with sheer speed.

So it's clearly not a planet level feat so what's the relevance of it?

That's a shared feat between him and Stardust.

How is Stardust being blitzed helping the feat whatsoever? That is by far the most asinine claim I have ever seen.

Already seen those scans, he has been taken out by much less.

Nearly 80% of bills showings are with characters on his level. He's also taken hits from Thor, Thanos, Surfer, etc. Bill without question has planet level blunt force durability, striking and energy Manipulation.

It's called a planetoid for a reason, are you dense? it's totally not like you didn't leave out the fact that BRB blitzed Stardust into a planetoid as well, a very small one at that. Double standards, I like it.

Than please do go ahead and provide context as well as cite your source pls, I'm positive that gives you your answer.

Yes he has

It really is utterly mindboggling when you can't even finish reading the sentence. Statements are worthless, stop parading them.

He doesn't need to outright destroy a planet to be considered a planet buster, your logic is so far off that it makes me wanna throw up. He has a plethora of strength feats as well as statements that suggest he can bust planets with ease.

Your logic is much more toxic and hairbrained than anything stated. Clark's best feat is busting a moon, claiming he can bust planet's based on character statements are unfounded.

You can clearly see Earth in comparison to the planet he shatters, it's not as small as you're making it out to be.

That's the explosion. Has 0 relevance on its size beforehand.

Lol didn't you get banned a couple of months ago for telling someone they should die? and you still have the salty attitude in debates. It's one thing to boast when you're good at debating but it's a completely different thing when you're garbage at arguing.

Never happened, I did indeed call said user a pest however; much like you are. Seeing as:

• Double standards and statement games
  • Started insults and foul language, is clearly angry
  • Has yet to put forth a sound argument yet

I'd be embarrassed if I were you.

And no, Billy would wreck Diana, by feats, Billy doesn't eclipse either going by consistent showings.

Seeing as Bills peers are the annihilators and practically everyone he has fought soundly defeats both you are again, incorrect.

You might as well rip off his MTFL speed feats from his respect thread that he has NEVER used in combat as well since you're posting his planet busting attacks that he has never used on an opponent.

Idk about MFTL broski but Bill has fought surfer going at hyperspeed:

And has perceived a Miliseconds as hours:

No Caption Provided

Helps that he doesn't have the lowends Thor does. So yea his speed is definitely hightierish as well. Also lol @ them not being used on anyone when it's shown directly in the middle of a fight. You're an absolute parody my guy.

Bill is outclassed in speed and strength, period.

Speed? Sure by Diana. Saying either are stronger is a lie, bills striking strength is planetary and your argument is basically Superman is planet level via statements and they are equal so he is to which is just absolutely laughable.

LOL I've never seen you on this website prior to this thread, no idea who you even were, so you're right, no user gives a single fuck about you or would bother giving you the attention you need.

Hm.....

You're a clown and I'll show you your place just like other users have.

Lol didn't you get banned a couple of months ago for telling someone they should die? and you still have the salty attitude in debates.

Both statements made by you, I wouldn't bother doing any research on someone like you though, just another come and go who gets worked up easily. It's pure entertainment on my end.

No she doesn't get one-shotted by Bill, both are hilariously faster than Bill and have strength and durability that rivals his own.

Bills pure savagery, endurance, and brute strength would wear Diana down in a good fight unless she just immediately utilizes her sword, whereas Billy just gets utterly dominated. Id love to see those feats that say otherwise.

I'm sorry what? Wendell stomps Bill any day of the week, and he doesn't have better energy manipulation, stop trying to pull garbage claims to salvage a garbage argument.

It seems you aren't very bright so let's look at what was stated again:

I could see how someone with a clearly limited vocabulary and could get 'better' from offensive though.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: You're literally only sharing his high-end feats, he doesn't operate on those levels on a consistent basis, stop ripping scans from respect thread and actually read appearances on the character, I can remember so many instances off the top of my head where he has failed to use his MTFL combat speed and his planet busting blitzes and you call me a bad debater, you're just like the average, basic Gladiator wanker who only concentrates on high-end feats because his consistent showings are garbage. I'm not gonna give you any more attention.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Hope_w

@rampagethefirst: so in other words you RQ after:

• You couldn't provide a single planet level striking feat for Clark
  • Couldn't provide a single feat for Billy on the level needed to even compete with Bill
  • Claimed to going to 'put me in my place' but were clearly unable to
  • Attacking bills consistency despite him having numerous planet+ feats along with his peers all being planet+ themselves
  • Began a series of insults and foul language for no reason, clearly mad
  • Totally incapable of debunking any argument made by me just as I said from the beginning.
  • Continues to ignore the fact Diana has better feats than Billy across the boards.
  • Continue to add statements with scaling and thinks it's actual sound reasoning

Yes sir, you're definitely dismissed.